Find an argument against this

find an argument against this

>spoiler alert: you can't

Spread this around

Oh boy ... this need to be everywhere on Tumblr and Twitter.
There is nothing more arousing than SJWs attacking their own members.

bump

The answer is actually all of them, rape doesn't exist.

Brb gotta temporarily suspend a white woman's privileges

Is this what Muslims actually believe?

Twitter needs this

No, this is what men know.

Kek, share this everywhere. Maybe then white women will stop backstabbing their men.

does the chick who drunkely fucks at a club "monetize" her pussy?
and you people hate her for being a slut because she is just fucking anybody.
and if she has standards she is being a whore who does it for money, and if not for that for other forms of capital, and if that not for food, and if that not for status, etc.
you people fuck yourselves over.

lets remember that weak white men are the reason women are behaving like they do.

Every crime is temporary and it just needs to happen one, like for example murder is temporary suspension...wait a minute...it ain't that temporary, ain't it now?

Who were the weak white men raised by?

Women make up a majority of the voting population, but the make up a very small minority of elected officials. Meaning men still make the rules

this is true. spread this

Women will blame men for a functional homogeneous "sexist racist (((...)))" society.
This will corrode our society
Once society is destroyed, women will then blame men for it's collapse.
Then the cycle repeats.
Breaking the cycle is putting the blame on the real perpetrators.

in traditionalism? by man and woman.
remember? feminism came out of traditionalism.
what you mean is single mothers raising weak men, but these women as single mothers come from somewhere, too.

Men who are dominated by women are responsible themselves.

The single mothers who dindu nuffin.
>hur if they were real men they would have turned out fight despite their upbringing.

>Women will blame men for a functional homogeneous "sexist racist (((...)))" society.
Really? Sources and
>This will corrode our society
how?

Also: I know you people hate sexual liberation but traditionalism was actually better for women to exploit men.

I just do what I want now.

but like I said, these single mothers came from somewhere, baby boomers, and so on, and then you come to traditionalism.

I wonder where feminism came from?

don't derail my thread please.

the discussion we're having here is that white women cannot be raped and only white men can be rapists.

and if you define rape abstractly (as with any other crime) it will always be theft (in this case of sexual market value and its associated ressources).

I have no problem with rape, but I think we need to redefine it.

White women can be raped by white men. This is basic intersectionality theory: both have white privilege but the white men also have male privilege. Also, white privilege trumps male privilege so the rest is correct.

have you been sold a lie
or have you bought a lie?

countering thouhgts? shit, they derail ma thread wuuuuuut

this is my safe space. if you don't like it create your own thread dumbass.

reminder that white men statistically rape 0 negresses

shut up, woman.

Well then the fault is neither the women or the men. The problem is the idea.

Bitch all you want about how men are always the fault for literally everything ever, but honestly, males who remain "strong" and oppose degenerate shit promoted by women simply wont reproduce. Then you get weak men. Until the women find them too weak and import shitskins, and then society collapses.

Men might control the culture of a nation (when it's healthy at lease) but women control the genetic makeup of those men.

The solution isn't to keep pandering to women. The solution to get men to take back control of our nation and completely ignore the political and cultural desires of women. Then you explicitly teach the next generation of men that women political and cultural desires will destroy the nation in a few centuries to decades, which was never done, or hardly.

Strong men are absolutely needed, but they are simply not enough. We will need more cunning than "hur you're beta xDDDDD" to be able to take back control.

I overheard a little boy on the bus in Germany recently, talking about a girl in his class
"Is she pretty"
"no, she is black"
gives me hope haha

Because strong white men incorporated women into the workforce, destroying the nuclear family.

You're pretty thick. It's not that your opinion are contrary to his, it's that you're taking about a different subject.

Yeah guys keep pretending we don't need to go full nazi on this degenerate jew controlled nigger infested society,

>The solution to get men to take back control of our nation and completely ignore the political and cultural desires of women.

Is such a thing possible in a kiked nation?

rev up those chambers

That's what I am worried about.
Maybe our only hope is things getting destabilized at just the right rate for everyone to lose control, until whites just form enclaves in the middle of completely fucked former countries, and eventually rise back up.

I guess that's the point of Israel, once they are done destroying Europe they will need a safe space where they can keep a decent amount of control. But first they must get their greatest ally to destroy any kind of opposition to them in the middle East.

If the white race rules this nation then fuck off out of it baboon fuck.