/es/ - Spain General

This thread is for the discussion of Spanish politics.

>Catalonia: Puigdemont threats to mimic Kosovo.
elmundo.es/cataluna/2016/09/17/57dc4463268e3ee6758b45fb.html

>741 million euros estimated on the ERE fraud
abc.es/espana/abci-fiscalia-cifra-741-millones-fraude-201609160741_noticia.html

>Requested 6 years in prison for Griñán and 10 years of disqualification for Chaves
elconfidencial.com/espana/andalucia/2016-09-15/fiscalia-anticorrupcion-grinan-chaves-seis-carcel-diez-inhabilitacion-casos-ere-andalucia_1260206/

>Albert Ribera: "Rajoy lost a golden chance by not demanding Rita Barbera's seat"
elmundo.es/espana/2016/09/17/57dd1d4146163f9a7c8b45fb.html

>Rajoy prevents requesting Rita Barbera's seat: "I don't have any authority over her anymore."
elmundo.es/espana/2016/09/16/57dc26f0e5fdeac24a8b45f2.html

>22% of youth doesn't study nor work.
elmundo.es/sociedad/2016/09/15/57d9d94c268e3e94518b45f8.html

>Immigrants forced back to Morocco after trying to jump the border fence on Spanish land, at least we do something right.
express.co.uk/news/world/710700/migration-Morocco-Spain-refugee-crisis

>Captcha: select all the food.

Other urls found in this thread:

elmundo.es/madrid/2016/09/05/57cd5408268e3e235e8b464c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7yj0QXhtU0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stable government when?

GIBE CEUTA AND MELILIA

Probably never.

Who the fuck cares about spanish politics?

Its all a charade to keep goyim busy.

The US elections are the only thing that matters now

It's more stable now that it has ever been before

Madridfag here, we need to get rid off our old fart major as soon as possible. elmundo.es/madrid/2016/09/05/57cd5408268e3e235e8b464c.html

B-but muh abono de transporte for 20 euros and unlimited range....

>Carmena (mayor of Madrid) says immigrants who trespassed the fence in Melilla are the bravest.
SPAIN YES. At least the comments give us a bit of faith.

Why should we?
That was actually thanks to Cifuentes as president, not Carmena

That's how you know how much I know or care about spanish politics.

Who cares, you can do what you want regardless

You should, it's your country and there are still a lot of people fighting for it

The problem with HSM is that they're constantly associated with Nazis because of the tattoos.

Cifuentes is the last hope for PP but they don't want to get better

yes they need to get rid of that and become serious they r just like punks

Why can't we have decent movements that are not directly associated with fascism or Catholicism?

Because it's rightful Moroccan clay. We'll deal with that issue as soon as the fucking faggots at the UN stop bullying us for annexing Western Sahara.

>decent
>non catholic
pick one

Even in leftist newspaper ElPais, the best comments are always from redpilled readers. I really wonder why we don't have our own strong and based nationalist party yet, 33% of Spanish voters didn't vote in June and I'm sure they're waiting for some party like this

I guess he means secularized.

>spain
>white

Tbh Ceuta and Melilla are islamic shitholes, I would gladly give them away. But muh ports

>ElPais
>leftist
You fucking wot m9

I fairly doubt that Ceuta and Melilla people do want to be part of Morocco

Neither the Sahara and who cares .....

I don't actually mind Ceuta and Melilia being Spanish. They're nice shopping areas. I doubt they'd be much better off under Moroccan jurisdiction.

It's not what they want, it's what we need for our lebensraum!

Spotted the Pablemos voter

nahh I think that, if France and USA want, we will have a solution for all that, Shara independent and Ceuta and Melilla safe, the spanish r letting the ruskies use that 2 ports to press the NATO which r who rules there

>Shara independent
triggered and invalidates the whole post

Are you high?

U know referendum 2020

I bet you guys don't even have a cute anime girl mascot
t. NJ/pol/

No, I voted IU all my life. Just watching the country burn since they joined Pablito.

El Pais is "lefty" in the way that it supports PSOE. PSOE is center right though.

Honestly the left is a lost cause that only figth 4 lgtb and inmigrants since the 80's and even they on't know why

Kill the politics, falaginst war now!

>It's not what they want, it's what we need for our lebensraum!
They have literally less than 20km2 of land. Do not waste time with them and fix your country first, if that's even possible

A referendum will never happen.
There's a reason the conflict has been in a stalemate since the 90's.

>I don't actually mind Ceuta and Melilia being Spanish.

>tfw there's an association here who brings saharaui kids here during summer vacations
>tfw they make them eat pork

jajajaja soon you will have a colony of pork eating infidels in your backyard, all part of our machiavelic plan!

They joined Podemos because Garzon, but also IU voters, said so. I hope they enjoy being Soros' puppets, though

The left made the gravest mistake when they sought support on those oppresed groups instead of staying on the worker class as a whole. Now they have consumed it from the inside, never able to recover again.

I'm not muslim.
You fags have really good chorizo.

there's only 17 regions like that in the world of 80 in 1961 I honestly think that the UN will close all that in less than a decade

youtube.com/watch?v=7yj0QXhtU0k
We can't give ceuta and melilla to morocco, immigrants would have it more difficult to enter our borders

Politics aside, how do I land a Spanish qt in Madrid?

I have a dillema spaniards/pol/ mates: I want a serious right wing movement without catholics scum links. Ciudadanos could have been a great choice before I realized they weren't what I looked for.
What party could I identify with?

Same way as any cutie in any other part of the world: power, in this case, money.

Why does (((he))) even care about our shitty country anyway? Whats his plan for us?

Nah. The sahara has been running the longest out of all those.

It is a deeply problematic issue because the UN fucked up while initially handling the conflict. Moreover, the US/China/France/Russia all support Morocco, and letting Western Sahara exist as an independent nation means creating a west/central Africa ISIS ring (there's no doubt that WS won't have the capabilities to fend off their attacks).

Sahara will not be resolved in the near future.

Escaños en blanco

Gibraltar

>that pic
wtf? Stay away from my country, filthy globalist kike

msr? they're still shit, though

Is mostly France and maybe USA, but don't know lad maybe u can annex afther but I think they will get a referendum and it isn't a dangerous zone anymore, since the 90's

There won't be a right wing party without zealot scum the same way there won't be a left wing party without tree huggers and cucklords.

That's the way "democracy" works, you need to appeal to the common people in order to win.

He probably wants us to change our border policies and increase the amount of rapefugees coming from the Western Mediterranean route

My god, what a fucking cuck, I already thought he was disgusting but he found a new way to surprise me

Quoted the wrong post?

>Is mostly France and maybe USA
We developed our relations with China/Russia a lot the past year and they're both supportive of the Moroccan narrative.

>it isn't a dangerous zone anymore
Our part of the western sahara isn't, of course, since it is undeniably Moroccan territory. There are Moroccan industries there, Moroccan cities, and Moroccan families.

The 1/3rd part of Western Sahara that belongs to the polisario (inner part) lacks any kind of food, barely has a few villages (most of the population immigrated to Algeria and live in refugee camps), and the border between the two areas is guarded 24/7 by 100k Moroccan soldiers. It is also electrified and filled with landmines.

I don't think that'd happen. Both Morocco and Spain have interests in stopping immigrants.

What do we do with Catalonia?

See >Carmena (mayor of Madrid) says immigrants who trespassed the fence in Melilla are the bravest.
Our SJWs have been asking for open border's shits for years. It won't happen as long as we can keep them out of power

Why is Spain so hot?
I visit often for work. Your country boils my blood.
I'm from pic. It's comfortably cold.

What the fug are you doing Spain

>immigrants who trespassed the fence in Melilla are the bravest
More like human scum and subsaharian illegal trash

This thread is about worst Ibera

spain is worst iberia
spanish are dirty
they throw trash on the floor all the time
spanish ham is disgusting
paella is muslim food
they are lazy
full of muslims
full of gypsies
spanish water tastes like chemicals
most spain doesn't even want to be part of spain
spain exists because of the castillan oppessor
spain cant even take Gibraltar because they are so weak
they are so bad at football their 2 best players are Portuguese and Argentinian
spanish beaches are all bad, portugal has better beaches
spanish men are effeminate and dress like girls
FREE Catalonia, Galicia and the Basques

How the fuck are they ''moroccan clay'' if they were spanish before morroco even existed.

Are you retarded?

didn't u pick all that people from Gurugu and drop it in the desert, wtf Morocco u was cool

>decent
>not directly associated with fascism

gtfo commie scum

HSM is the best movement we had in last 20 years

What part of Spain do you usually visit? We're actually pretty diverse and the northern regions like Galicia, Asturias and Basque Country are almost as cold and wet as the British islands

keep crying 4 Olivenza and dreaming with Portugalicia

Because it's one of the countries closest to the equator. Also, Mediterranean climate in the center/southwest part of the country, along with hot winds from Morocco (which is why it's hotter than Greece even though the latter is a bit more to the south).

>that pic
lel

???
Ceuta and Melilla were Moroccan until the 15th century at the earliest
What are you talking about?
(Yes, I consider Almoravids and Almohads Moroccan dynasties)

We don't fuck with migrants
All of them get into the country through Algeria since our southern sahara border is so well-guarded

but Melilla has no Border with Argelia that's ur clay

Idiot, if we want these movements to succeed they need to be able to deny any claims against them, they need to pander to the general public and prevent media from ridiculing them, and when they do, they'll be baseless.

When I say "all of them get into the country", I'm talking about Morocco

I could not expect more coming from a sandnigger

k lad have to go, bye

Cifuentes is full lgbti multi gender tumblr shit.
It's the very own definition of cuckservatism and the future of the Spanish (((right wing)))

>Implying the SJWs and the media wouldn't attack HSM anyways

I don't live there any more.
I was in Terrassa near Barcelona and Córdoba.
Speaking your language was fun. I'm Scottish and Spanish people expected an English accent. I try with your language, but my accent seems to amuse people.
I don't mind if my voice is unusual. I can't help it.

>Córdoba
There's a reason muslims were able to conquer and control the south of the country for 800 years, it's the Sahara except it has winters.

>Córdoba
Well, that makes sense, it's one of the warmest cities here by far.
I was in Edinburgh some years ago and I liked Scottish accent more than the English one.
Hope you can visit our country again some time, at least as a tourist

Will rajoy be declared eternal president soon?