TOP KEK

Man becomes first British female front line soldier

theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/17/transgender-soldier-is-first-female-to-serve-on-the-front-line

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xiHrv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Man becomes first female to
>Man becomes female

That's not how that works.

>the only "women" who can actually meet the requirements to serve on front lines are MtF trannies

Am I the only one that finds this shit hilarious? That the media is holding this up as an example of diversity in the military and female empowerment.

once again proving men are better at everything

first ((((((female))))))

>Forcing tax payers to pay for tranny surgeries
WTF is going on in the West?

Any pics of "her"?

Kinda like Bruce Jenner winning Woman of the Year after being a woman for less than a year.

Men: Better women than women

>"""""women""""" totally don't have a physical advantage at competitive sports guys!!
>it's just a coincidence that no biological women meet military requirements!

>archive.is/xiHrv

This just proves that Men are better at being women than real women are

That's not even slightly convincing.

>2 weeks of estrogen
>I'M A WOMAN NOW

Don't judge her, shitlorde

>Britannia
>Once conquered the known world

How did it come to this?

Jews

"She" won't have be raped in the military either

The West is dying right before our eyes. Paedophiles will be the next 'oppressed minority in need of empowerment'.

You want to be a woman? Fine. However an inordinate amount of value of a woman is determined by her looks. That's part of the fucking game. That's why make up, plastic surgery, and fashion account for billions of dollars.

If you disagree and tell me that gender is just a social construct and none of those things are relevant, then you shouldn't need my tax dollars to mutilate your genitals, because you can "just be a woman". Boom, magic.

It's like we are actively cultivating a mental disease, and not just transsexualism but progressivism.

"The Guardsman was still living as Ben when a fellow serviceman discovered her dressed as a woman."

mental case, should have discharged him there and then

>It's like we are actively cultivating a mental disease
Did you actually not realize this until now?

Men make the best women.

Dies in friendly fire soon. Cap this

>a man is the first to do something yet again

Too kek

No but we have a pretty steady stream of newfags, and the language should be adopted appropriately when not in the mid-stream of a dialogue to encourage proper dissemination of ideas.

>This
>2015 Woman of the Year was Bruce Jenner

Men are better at being women than actual biological women.

It was ridiculous when they said that biological males could be women if they wanted to be, as 'woman' was a gender.

It is fucking ridiculous when they maintain that biological males can be biological females if they want to be, when 'female' is the sex.

What's wrong with this? It shouldn't be a problem as long as he does his job.

>Man joins military
>Puts on a dress
>Gets national headlines for being first woman soldier

>he
check your privilege, shitlord

fucking this

Men in dresses will soon be out performing women in every possible occupation and sport. Fucking kek.

Man in dress in army, Scots guard. Is this news?

they look like a caterpillar

>men make better women

this is not new.

>Men are better than women at being female

Memes aren't created out of thin air,mankind, as a collective creates them.

>our military is literally the only thing that keeps our country from dissolving from any immediate threat because we disarmed all of our citizens of even their swords and knives
>lets load it full of the weakest people, both physically and mentally, because ???

>Serve on frontline
>Arent actually in any wars right now because we packed up and left iraq/afghanistan and that

I guarantee they'll be signing the papers to leave once the first sign of actual war shows up