Mao Zedong

What does Cred Forums think about this man?

well hildawg really likes his outfit

He did what every communist leader does, kill millions of people.

I don't blame him, that's what communism is about, no?

He succeeded in creating a country full of drones, incapable of original thought, creativity, or compassion.

He saved his country from the future where everything is done via cultural subversion.

But the price was the soul of every citizen.

That's why China hasn't been subverted, but there's not much worth protecting as a result.

the most spectacularly incompetent man ever to gain serious political power, even that transsexual roman emperor was less of a fucking useless tool than Mao

I heard that this degenerate never brushed his teeth.

He did what needed to be done in casting off imperialism and backwards feudalism, but China would've been better off under Liu Shaoqi after the Revolution.

confirmed. his dental hygiene was a war crime. he also only swam a bit sometimes - never bathed.

Sounds like the average commie

In 1958, Mao Zedong ordered all sparrows to be killed. As a direct result, millions of people starved to death.

fucking muppet.

Reminds me of hillary

As a fembot who dated American Chinese and Chinese the vast two are completely different, and you're right. ACs are more relaxed and act more white and chill, while the Chinese act like worker drones trying to get from point A to point B.

He was a left wing journalist and professor who developed his insane brand of Marxism while still a student at uni. He was also a self described megalomaniac.

I hate Maoism, but Mao was pretty cool imo.

Communism is about accidental manslaughter and incompetence, rather than malice. It's not like he had any idea that Lysenkoism was bullshit, that killing all the sparrows would fuck up the environment, that you can't built industry from backyard furnaces, ect. It's not like he was a psychopath - just someone who had no business being any higher than middle management.

communist leader thread?

This Plus the destruction of the chinese society and culture and then the korean's in 1950. Maybe even the vietnamese but I don't really have read about that yet.
You could even blame him for the current chinese enviroment rape.

If someone kicked him in the crotch he would say

"MAO, ZE DONG!"

honest opinon... he was a hero who lived long enough to see himself become the villain.

The Kuomintang was particularly inept when it came to managing the economy, in many ways Mao was an improvement over Chiang, especially in the countryside where the people experienced a significant neglect under KMT rule. Mao was simply a better leader than Chiang, and I honestly think China would not have come as far as it has if it were not for him.

I'm not a commie by any means, but the KMT was incompetent and the CPC was simply less incompetent.

stalin was better
/thread

>put libfag professors to work on the farms
>put filthy retarded niggers in charge of government
>all in the name of social justice

If serious, 0/10 fucking moron
If trolling, 10/10 modern western progressives btfo for the rest of time

>backyard furnaces

Fucking kek, I forgot about that. What was he thinking?
>trusting chinks to produce high quality metals in their backyards
>being surprised when they melt garbage and try to pass it off as the real deal

For a man of the people, Mao failed to take into account that Chinese people are culturally a fusion between niggers and jews who are not to be trusted under any circumstances

Kek