Norway pay their ISIS ransom, canadians beheaded

Wow, never thought Justin Trudeau would , oh wait

archive.is/2016.09.17-160523/https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/09/17/philippine-extremists-who-beheaded-canadians-free-norwegian-hostage.html

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/04/26/canada-does-not-and-will-not-pay-ransom-to-terrorists-trudeau.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/john-mccallum-substantially-increase-immigration-labour-shortages-1.3718831
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Norway
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/1037-syrian-refugees-admitted-may-two-christians-1035-muslims
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html
infowars.com/america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one less shitposter i guess

>if you let your citizens get murdered by terrorists, you win.

Fuck that piece of shit

>Muslims are taken hostage
>Trudeau: We must do whatever it might cost to save them
>Sell Canada

>"If they kill our hostages, we win."
-Weedman

Obama did the same thing though for all of the American hostages

Meanwhile Trudeau pisses away money on South African firedancers, Syrian "refugees," diversity and multiculturalism, and all sorts of ridiculous stuff

>the extremists have relied on ransom kidnappings, extortion and other acts of banditry, and some commanders have pledged loyalty to the Daesh group
well we can officially put Norway on the list of countries that sponsor terrorism

i hear they have oil

At least the le Weedman didn't call it barbaric!!

Would you prefer he bends over to ISIS instead you stupid fucks

President of the leafs sucks but this is not a reason

>50 million pesos ($1 million U.S.) had been paid to the militants, but that they continued to hold on to him. The military said Saturday that relentless assaults forced the extremists to release the hostage.
So really giving them the ransom isn't what freed them, they just bought them some more time until the military showed up.
Still, it is a huge dick move to say things akin to "we do not negotiate with terrorists", because without any sort of negotiation there's a 0% chance of being able to buy any time for other action.

>we don't pay ransom!
>but we feed, clothe, house and give cash to people who support terror groups. Because it's the current year.

I cannot fully express the true depths of my disdain and loathing.

It's the right thing to do, paying random is funding these groups and will only result in even more deaths.

Hey look, that fag behind Weedman is the same one who wants to flood Canada with more cheap labor.

cbc.ca/news/politics/john-mccallum-substantially-increase-immigration-labour-shortages-1.3718831

they don't have the money to pay it.

So you'd rather we pay millions to release some SJW faggot and help fund terrorism?

>mfw the Canadian president is more American than the American president.

Fuck that cunt.

America was forged in the blood of its oppressors. It's time for you guys to take a stand.

The right thing to do would be putting fear into the lesser races. 1 nuke for every white man they fuck with.

To be fair with the complaints, most of the Syrian refugees that Canada is getting are Assyrian Christians. The most vulnerable group of people from the region.

Every family that arrives here (and we only allow families or lone women) must be "claimed" by a group of people who are then held legally-responsible for all actions by the new arrivals for a period of time that depends on their vulnerability window, which is usually 1-3 years.

Perhaps there's some differences in the new arrivals who are sent to those giant camps out in Manitoba or whatever was going on there, however. For everything else, you're right.

Trudeau is right on this one. Country shouldn't be ransomed with its citizens because they are not property of the country.

Well he's not technically lying.
They don't really pay a ransom, they just give them money and wish them a happy beheading.

Remember, if you behead your enemies, they win.

What do you mean "oh wait"? He didn't pay them, right? Then he did the right thing.

When you pay people ransoms for your ordinary citizens, it tells criminals all over the world that they can profit off kidnapping your citizens while they're in that country.

Obama fucked us when he paid of Iran, US citizens are in even more danger across the world now because people realize there's actually a chance abducting them could pay off.

Like I give a fucking about some sex tourist banging 11 yr old Philippine shebois.

HAHA, get fucked Cananda

>"Christians"

FTFY. Taqiyya always applies in shit like this.

He gets off to being overpowered.

Obama has done "Prisoner trades" for hostages

>most of the Syrian refugees that Canada is getting are Assyrian Christians.

Source?

You are fucking delusional retard.

He doesn't have a source, 90% of canadians are sucking so much liberal dick it's like they are popping xanex.

another leaf bites the dust

How it should be
Norway are cucks for paying
White people should not grace rogue brown countries with their presence

>Talking to terrorists at all
Lol
The only thing you do to terrorists is violence the more the better

>tfw I know someone who works in his office and the liberals truly believe their hippy bullshit

I wonder how one becomes hostage of ISIS in the first place? Did they travel to Syria or something?

the guys being paid in Pesos makes me think Canada did it.

Yeah I heard that there are actually almost no non Muslim '''refugees''' being accepted because they don't apply for asylum because they are scared of being intimidated or assaulted in the refugee camps by muslims

Yeah, but unlike canada, Russia can go and bomb both the hostage and terrorists.

Which is probably why you don't see many Russians getting hostaged.

nice full house

underrated

they push the christians into the oceans on the boats as well.

I live in kamloops, every hotel is jam packed with 30 yr old shitskins. If you don't believe me check it out yourself.

I almost got hit by a car being driven by a pack full of niggers.

Wow, Trudeau is more strict than Barack "the pussy" Obama on ransom paying.

Now terrorist have precedent that Norway can be extorted this way

Congratulations to Norway government for effectively making the world less safe for Norwegians and white people as a whole

Canada will NOT abandon its citizens abroad. Terrorists will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. - strong leader not quoting hollywood movie meme

>100k usd per capita
>40%+ of income tax alone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Norway
>disposable income in canada after taxes: 31k usd
>disposable income in norway after taxes: 33k usd
>source: oecd
>share land-borders with a cuck country hell-bent on destroying european identity

At least our tundra is vast with our only neighbour being World Robo Cop. Inawoods is pretty easy here.

you have the fucking sven and his marry band of cucks.

He should've made an attempt to save them instead of cuck around sucking nigger dick and watching his wife get fucked by every voter on the street.

Here's a thought
>say you're going to pay ransom
>get location of hostage
>bomb the fuck out of the shitskins their
hostage

Isn't this the perfect plan to say "fuck you"

>Americans actually believe this

>At least our tundra is vast with our only neighbour being World Robo Cop. Inawoods is pretty easy here.

Lol I love it, this is every canadians solution.

>hurrr I'll hunt wild game in my fema camp

it's like you guys are trolling.

I HATE THIS FUCKING FLAG ITS NOT OUR NATIONAL FLAG WE HAD NO VOTE ITS THE FLAG OF THE LIBERAL PARTY NOT CANADA FUCK OFF

its such bullshit too
the hostage money is PENNIES, they make real money from shit like oil & are FUNDED by arab countries
the randoms are a drop in the bucket & any country willing to let their citizen die in their time of need for what is, to the elites, to the terrorists, peanuts, not any real sum of money
it is just pathetic to me
what a terrible leader.

yeah better that he pay millions to a bunch of dirty goatfuckers so they can get more goatfuckers and weapons and then kidnap even more foreigners.

USA has the same policy, because the only language goatfuckers understand is violence.

just give the terries counterfeit money, they wont know the dif

>save money
>or save a couple of retards who got themselves caught

I'd choose the latter because I'm not an idiot. I like people who weren't captured more anyway.

Call your nearest city hall and ask about the local refugees. It's very simple. You don't have to trust any information you read online when you can go directly to the sources. Your city hall is open right now no matter where you live in Canada. If your city takes in no refugees, they can probably directly you to a different number to call.

Note that you won't be able to get any information about individuals, but you can freely request information about broad information (such as how many, from where). You can't request information on individuals because of the same thing I mentioned in my previous post, the vulnerability window, but you can get information on the groups in general.

I'm a rural conservative who voted against Trudeau, my riding won conservative. You're someone with an average liberal brain who thinks and acts based on short infobits they read in the news or see online.

Instead of refuting any information, you will just scream and cry, or perhaps you will even start shaking? I hear that's really popular these days.

He has a point though.

If Canada pays the ransom, then the terrorists will actively seek out Canadians because they know their cuck government will give them a nice payday.

If they don't pay, one or two might be killed, yes, but they'll know that capturing Canadians in the future will be useless because their government won't pay them.

It prevents this happening again and prevents them from receiving multiple millions in funds.

But still, fuck Trudeau.

If you behead the hostages they win.
~ Just'n Jewdeau

based favela monkey is the first person in this thread to get it right

>my riding always wins Conservative
>notice a lot more Filipinos than ever before last year
>liberals win in my riding

This is a policy we've had for a while. The reasoning is that paying the ransom makes kidnapping Canadians seem like a good way to make money.

Rescuing the hostages and leaving nothing behind but a few goatfuckers hung by their own intestines would be a much more effective way of enforcing that but if you rescue hostages from their captors, they win.

We won't negotiate with terrorists. How is that hard to understand?

fpbp

>this is every white, actual canadian's solution

FTFY

>he doesn't already spend most of his time doing actual canadian things

thanks for outing yourself as a faggot from toronto

k, so in other words you have no source. thanks

You're right about that, which is why these families make up such a high number of the people that Canada brings in. They are identified as the most vulnerable group of people from the region and get priority over everyone else in the lines.

If you've encountered things like , you should note that these are rapefugees brought in by the Harper government or people who got in through other methods. It generally takes 1-2 years for new people to get clearance to enter Canada from that region, even the expedited ones won't get over very fast.

you mean 'former'?

What? You never give ransom money you retard, it just begets more ransoms. This was the right move.

>At least our tundra is vast with our only neighbour being World Robo Cop.
This shouldn't fill me with pride but it does. Carry on, leaf, we'll get those lawbreaking creeps for you.

>pay their ISIS ransom
Canada is too fucking broke to be paying anything, unless it's giving away billions to shitskins and AIDS

Annex this shitrock already

Cred Forums would rather negotiate with terrorists

it just means that norwegians caught by isis will likely be sold to other groups or exchanged for americans and canadians and other hostages where ransom is NOT paid.

Hostages are mostly interesting as ploys for propaganda videos. The asking for hostages is just a requirement because you can't just outright kill prisoners of war without giving an option to live at least.

The point of not paying ransom is not to save the life of the hostage, the point is to remove the monetary incentive of kidnapping and taking hostages.

Just move further into the country m8, you should be at least 30-50km from any urban center with a population over 100-200k if you want to live the good life of seeing no brown people for the entire year.

First time I've agreed with Trudeau on something.

yeah

Refusing to pay ransom is fine, but you need to send in your special forces and attempt a rescue/at least kill the terrorists. Otherwise what's the point of having them?

DELUSIONAL RETARD

>$1 million U.S
1. thats nothing
2. it was not the norwegian state that paid

No, my point is that the Christians AREN'T able to get in because they can't even apply for asylum because they're scared to get into the camps where immigration officials are located.

Take a look at this article

cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/1037-syrian-refugees-admitted-may-two-christians-1035-muslims

Unless you have actual proof or a source that Canada accepts more christian refugees, fuck off

That's what I'm planning on doing, 100k is even too much for me if my nearest neighbour is a mile away that's too close

It's not weedmans idea its the law of canada

american hegemonic power > all others

it's better to know the top dog and hope he doesn't eat you.

If you're gonna not pay the ransom you have to go in guns blazing. Not paying ransom isnt an excuse for the guy duying. Fucking pussies. Obama paid the ransom and Trudeau just let em die. Both pussies. This is literally what special ops is for

yeh the last time your special ops tired they turned up at the wrong building

It's the right call. It sucks, but don't go to the phillipines. If you start paying these assholes, they will just keep taking hostages. If (when) it happens on Canadian soil, that's different.

JTF2 exists

>we only allow families or lone women
Disgusting sexism, that.

>you don't see many Russians getting hostaged
Beslan, Nord-Ost, etc
Learn you some history, Kyrgyz.

Okay, so go save the son of a bitch. I'm not saying you should let him die. I'm definitely all for going in there and kicking some ass. I'd probably call the navy seals, though. Sending in your guys will likely just result in more hostages.

I think they were cia using canadian identity

did anyone follow the story?

DELETE THIS

it was just white people lol

No leaf we need to be good to our neighbors in the norf, because we have to deal with dysfunctional shitheads on our border in the south.

>Make the dudes in JTF2 risk their lives to save you just because you want to get your dick sucked by transformers in the Philippines.

look at who they were. google their names

>if you kill your enemy they win
Is... is Trudeau about to beat isis fampai?

Calls muslims terrorists how islamaphobic.

>negotiating with terrorists

fuck off libcucks

Canada won again. Based Trudeau

If they nuke you, you win.

>if it was a Muslim Canadian he would fight the terrorists himself

>you have the fucking sven and his marry band of cucks.
These people will die within a 2-3 weeks when shit hits the fan, not to worried about what someone who thinks a rifle is very, very loud, bruises their should and leaves them with a temporary form of PTSD will do.

Someone needs to do the raping
in Canada

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

I will get myself some nice canadian boyos with plump butts.

Hes actually in the right here though.

Best post

ttt

It's a difficult situation either way. Pay and he will have put big juicy dollar signs on every Canadians back who is overseas.

Agreed, though he may have tried. If he sent in JTF2 we might never hear about it because so much of what they do is classified.

>He doesn't know about JTF-2

If they West pay, it shows ISIS that they can get lots of money through kidnapping, so they'll do it more.

If they don't, it means the tactic doesn't work so they stop.

The Norwegian government also paid Hillary Clinton millions of taxpayer money. Based Norway.

>negotiate with terrorists
>suddenly Canadians worldwide are high-priority kidnap targets because they know the government will pay ransom for them
Fucking retard. Let the idiot travelers willing venture into shitholes get kidnapped if they want, I'm not becoming a target because of their stupidity.

You guys don't understand. He wins.

Are the west still trying to stop from killing druggies and rebels in our own country?

fpbp

I would too, Toronto is a fucking shithole.

It is, but I'm living in that shithole. He would rather have me die than an ISIS goatfucker. Thanks, Mr. Weedman,

Goverments should NEVER pay ransoms. It funds terrorists, and encourages more kidnappings. Expect a lot more Norwegians to get taken. I feel for hostages, but don't want to encourage the conditions that get them taken in the first place.

>> $1 bucks is nothing
I think I'll grab a few Norwegians for myself!

FUCKING KILL THIS KEK!!!!
REEEEEEEEEE
FUCKING FAGGOT

Why are people getting mad about this? You shouldn't pay the ransom.

How about send a fucking detachement of special force and attempt to rescue the poor lad. Or at least avenge his death.

That would teach terrorists not to fuck with us. But no we have to be the stereotypical cuck. Wtf happened to us I wonder.

fpbp

but thats imperialism and thats not OK at all

You know that's just for the media, right? They always pay, and sometimes hostage takers dupe you.

America has been at War more years of its existance than it has been in peace. Aprox 93% of the time so yeah it is kinda true.

washingtonsblog.com/2015/02/america-war-93-time-222-239-years-since-1776.html

infowars.com/america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/

>he thinks this was terrorists

I saw the death on bestgore. Pretty horrific stuff. May Islam be purged in a new crusade.

>Trudeau would rather nuke toronto
>Trudeau would rather nuke the center of Canadian degeneracy

hmmm is he up to something?