Will you kill yourself if Trump loses?

If he loses, it's all over.

America will be gone in 20 years. Europe will be gone maybe sooner. Having children will be meaningless because they'll only serve as future refugees fleeing from the Third World overlords.

Everyone's going on about Trump's possible victory, but what if Hillary wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ8oxTnsLbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but I will alter my life plans drastically. I will plan on being entirely self sufficient. I'll get some land back east in Appalachia and get guns while I can. Build a nice off the grid house away from major metropolitan areas.

>Tfw girlfriend agrees and is coming with me

Make that idea trending
I will celebrate even more if the internet starts filling with stories of trump supporters necking themselves

Yes

What am I, a 4 year old girl? Life goes on if Trump loses.
The country breaks into separate ethnostates, whites from only white communities.

Killing yourself literally means you are a defect of evolution.

This is working against the idea.

I don't like the idea that Trump supporters will hang themselves and give shills the pleasure of watching.

this
killing yourself is beta as fuck

Sit in my safe room until the free speech and gun division of the new gestapo come to get me.

I will move to Wyoming. Where I will live the rest of my days in solitude.

We will shitpost forever

>4yo girls kill themselves

America what the fuck

I'd buy more guns and ammo

Noone talks about her winning because she has no chance

Nah.

Cred Forums was pretty depressed before Trump announced he was going to build a wall.

Think about all the hours dedicated to this election.

All wasted. All the hundreds of memes.

Funny you say that because that's a prediction only a 4 years could seriously make

i really hope trumpets kill them selves.
if you fell for the TV reality start you are fucking stupid. you are the kind of people that will put a fucking kardashion in the white house because they are also famous, rich, and talk alot of shit. also very very stupid.

you plebs disgust me.

Only retards say that which is why libtards say it but no one will do it just like libtards will never move to mexico to stand with thier brethern only canada because its white

Fuck no. The Trump United Confederate States will need soldiers.

Hell I didn't give a fuck if he was a TV star. He spoke out against political correctness fucking over the country, that is what sold me on him. No politician is talking about that issue and how toxic political correctness is fucking over the defense of the country and others who are being in lockstep with that bullshit.

No, I won't kill myself, faggot. If we can't defeat (((them))) democratically, we must defeat them through subversion or all-out war.

No. But I am buying land out near Spokane. The race war will come, I will be ready.

All this dubs in only one thread.

Is Qek here?

yeah, this is plan B.

t. caring liberal

you do know he said if he did not win he would retire and we would never see him again, most likely play golf right? he gives no fucks.

>h he is just pretending to not care! that is how cool he is!
that is some immature ass shit.

It's really about collective belief at this point. If we strive to make defeat an impossibility within our minds, then it will be so.

Counter point: a Hilary victory looks bad on paper, but it does have a very big possibility of speeding up the collapse. Which while a collapse is not preferable it is better than allowing (((them))) a total victory.

A collapse might actually allow us an out to rebuild and fix the fucked up everything that makes up our current structures. As nice as it would be to think that we can peacefully fix everything, burning the whole thing down might be the only real solution.

people have been doing that for years.
you only give a fuck about him saying it because he is a reality TV star that has been in your face for decades.

> killing yourself
> not starting the next American Civil war

Fucking cucks.

At least they have the option before they get beheaded like in mexico

Retire from running for President to take up new job, Emperor of the free world!

Legit.
Or start a revolution

suicide is a waste if youre going to go out atleast take as many liberals as you can with you and who knows maybe some day youll be remembered as a hero

>Will you kill yourself if Trump loses?
I want to kill myself whether he wins or not, but my wife gave birth to twins. So I can't.
TWINS - one kid is tolerable but now I have to feed and look after two. I love them dearly, but having two is a bit of a shock.

For fuck's sake.

>not wanting to cheeki breeki the wasteland

You shame me, STALKER

Why would you kill yourself? There's literally gonna be a cou the second she gets into office.

>fags getting married and allowing niggers/womens rights are what is causing our economic down turn!
>not the poor education system that is stuck in the 1970s due to muh traditional
>not use allowing jobs to be shipped across seas in the name of profit
>not Citizens United
>not allowing giant corporations to fuck over millions of peoples lives around the world to line the suits and investers pockets.
>not the ineffective drug war
>not the endless wars on ideas.

we need Teddy back.
not a pampered big city boy.

He'd be 74 in the next election if he decided to run. He'll pass it to Donald jr

no.
he said he would be playing golf and we would never see him again.

he either gives no fucks or is acting like he does not care to seem "cool" like a fucking teenager.

AH NUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ8oxTnsLbo

Nope I'll game the system as much as possible.

I'll kill myself regardless of who wins but I'd at least like to pull the trigger with a smile on my face.

We're getting what we want one way or the other.
We'll rampage in the wastelands or we'll get our emperor to establish our place in the world.

No, I will laugh at Americans on Cred Forums forever. It will be eternal butthurt and it shall be glorious. And if Hillary loses, then I will laugh at Americans on tumblr. I can't lose with this election.

And the course is America.

>Trumpian forces have crossed the Potomac and are marching on the Capitol!

>Senators and representatives are taking their own lives to escape capture and torture!

How much of the military and police supports Trump again? Basically every single one except at the highest bureaucratic levels, where they are more like college boys than soldiers?

No, because I'm not white, I'll just pretend to be an aztlanista I suppose

here is the brighter side of things

When most politicians lose an election, they fall back in line and shut up because they usually have a current political career to maintain and be re-elected to.

Trump doesn't have this. In losing the election, he will become a prosecutor of the state for thenext 8 years. Media will give more attention and weight to his words than our female president. 8 years of harsh bantz

You can't rebuild if most of your people is conditioned to be anti white or anti racist or, at the very least, ignore race and think of it as a non-factor in civilization building.

Let alone feminism, which has had a similar influence on the average Joe who doesn't pay much attention but more or less agrees with what earns him the least social stigma.

Why get mad when you can get even? It's only after you've lost everything, are you free to do anything.

this
If you hate libtards so much, why not just kill them?

If Trump wins we get the 4th Reich

If Hillary wins we form Right Wing Death Squads

>win-win desu

I'm not a dumb liberal so I don't need to kill myself if my candidate loses

If Trump loses it'll be civil war for the USA. If anything it might be better.

Many jews will burn.

Get confirms

Also
>2kVEOzK9
>2VOz9
>kEK

I will panic buy funs

>will you kill yourself if trump loses?

Nah, Muslims will do it for me

>hurr durr I'll kill myself if my candidate loses

Literally worse than liberals. Disgusting.

What happened to Cred Forums ? This board was full of alphas once.

I didn't kill myself when captain of the pride parade became PM, I think I'll manage.

That said If you do plan on killing yourself be sure to livestream it.

If you are a liberal person the best medium term outcome you can hope for is a Trump win because he will be extremely moderate compared to a pol NEET's vision and literally any other path is a direct shortcut to bloody conflict, real actual fascism, and economic collapse.

Post election a bubble is going to pop, and you can either weather the storm with Trump, or charge full steam ahead into the hurricane with Hillary.

I'd support a civil war if Hillary wins

Eagle's Nest?

Irrelevant, because Trump will win.

>if Hillary wins
Prepare for #3.

Honestly, I am. I found Trump shortly after a failed suicide attempt and it's basically the only thing that's given me hope.

If he loses and I have to deal with 4 more years of my country dissolving into a pool of degenerates I give up.

We were born to believe one man could change the world only to realize that it was a huge lie to make us feel like special snowflakes before we're shoved into this slavery.

GIVE ME TRUMP OR GIVE ME DEATH!

>If he loses, it's all over.
>
>America will be gone in 20 years.

it will just continue to be the same corrupt system like it is today. it is TRUMP who will do dangerous changes

Can I come :) ? :D :D :D ?

We're gonna try Democracy one last time before we do the mass graves thing.

if hillary wins then you wait the armed far right political movements to sprout up when she pushes gun control thru the supreme court. after that you sit back and watch the US burn. embrace the chaos

Shitpost

If you kill yourself you win.

Move to Canada and become professional shitposter

Go back to Africa. France is for the French.

if trump loses, i will call him up myself and we will go together and build the wall ourselves. i dont give a shit