Cred Forums hates women with a passion

>Cred Forums hates women with a passion
>even though it was a fucking woman who brought them into this world and nurtured them

Cred Forums is not one person, many of us like women very much and just hate what modern feminism has done to them. Not everyone is a MGTOW faggot loser.

>Cred Forums is one person
sage'd

>women do the only thing they exist for
>"you should feel indebted for your existence"

Kek

Most are just angry that women have made them realize that they're a low quality male. They take out built up anger about their own lack of worth on women because it means they don't have to do anything. Kinda like SJWs blaming white men for everything and saying the world's standards should be lowered instead of them not stuffing their fat ugly faces all the time.

Wow, what a great argument, leaf fag. Really made me think. Sage

Hate is a strong word.

Hating a woman is like hatung a dog or a child. Who you should hate is the woman's handler - the male that shaped her into the worthless whore she is today.

Feminists do not qualify as women.

Actually, I was c-sectioned and she up and left after a few years.

Only thing she did right was breast-feeding and apparently a lot of "mothers" don't even do that.

Useless creatures.

Reminder:

the sjw movement was started by Putin and the Russian shadow government to cause un-rest in western countries like the US.

People who identify as SJW are either shills or what are known as "useful idiots" in that their naive minds have allowed them to fall prey to covert propaganda spread by Russia.

A large portion of racist trolling and SJWism you see online is in-fact false flagging, not to say that real racists and SJW-racists don't exist online too, but most of it is instigated by paid operatives.......

>Cred Forums hates women with passion
What the fuck are you talking about leaf
No one hates women with passion - It's rather important what they focus their passion on
If it's leftist bullshit politics then yes.
If it's passion for anything else that isn't absolutly irrational - no.
Also landwhales are not women. They are landwhales.

Leaf we hate feminism. Not women in an objective sense.

Many people hate children, even though they were adolecents themselves. They really mean dysfunctional family units.

Cred Forums don't hate women
They're just insecure and ignorant because they're too dumb to ever get a smart girl to be attracted to them

You're confusing Cred Forums with /r9k/

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Cred Forums hates women
wut

>You're confusing Cred Forums with /r9k/

Basically the same people at this point.

this. lmao

it's like being mad at a dog for biting strangers' ankles

you didn't fucking train it properly

Don't confuse /r9k/ retards with Cred Forumsaks.

Nigger, my mom is the whore I hate the most.
I would kill her instantly if I were sure to get away with it.

Cred Forums doesnt hate women. Cred Forums hates modern women. This is the difference newfags such as your self cant understand.

>even though it was a fucking woman who brought them into this world
Maybe that's why.

Cred Forums doesn't hate women, come the day of rope we'll need women and children to loot the bodies.

It's only the eastern european fags who adamantly HATE women.

Wrong board, kiddo.

i love women. my cat is a woman

>day of the rope

lol You mean never, then. You guys always say this kind of wet dream bullshit and you just continue sitting in your basement bitching. How long are you going to claim the day of the rope is coming before you actually do anything? Forever. Because it's just a childish fantasy for frustrated impotent faggots like you.

Not all women are degenerate.
Hence why I love my mom and I love my girlfriend.

My younger sister on the other-hand, to put softly, I think I failed her...

Anyone else have a lefty degenerate sister/ ideas on how to save them?

Holy christ canadians are actually worse than australians on this board somehow. No one hates woman. It's just that their an unfortunate stepping stone in human evolution that doesn't need to be around any more. Look at how much it sucks to be female. No one deserves that.

Oh thank god I wasn't going to be able to handle that.

Saying we hate women because we bitch about degeneracy and their failure to actually act like proper wives is like saying we hate men because we hate nu-males and leftist bullshit.

Find a new hobbie, we're far better at generalizing than you leafs are.

>chivalry is dead, and modern women killed it
Women are gonna do what they're gonna do, and if they're going to be unlikeable whores they'll be treated as such. They shouldn't complain about not getting to have their cake and eat it too.

the same woman who" brought me in to this world" was also the same abusive hag that fucked up my only chance at a normal life

there's reason why those cunts are only good for one thing

That's /r9k/.

Cred Forums how do you meet decent women? Clubbing isn't the answer, stupid modern sluts everywhere.

who said that I'm happy with being alive?

Agreed 100% my younger sisters only friends are an obese sjw nigger, a fag, and a Jew. I gave her the numbers several times but all I get back is "that's your opinion" how do we fix this?

A FUCKING LEAF

holy shit the memes were true about canadians

That woman who brought me into the world just happens to be a massive cunt who gives no shits about anyone but her self, so yeah fuck you.

Don't get me wrong, there are some lovely women out there who I walk through burning flames to protect, but the vast majority of modern women from 18-40 need to be beaten on a daily basis.

So what you are saying is it's their fault I even live on this shit planet?
Hate em even more now thanks.

A fucking leaf with the shitpost

Ban leafs when?

>Cred Forums hates modern feminism and what it is doing to the family
>most feel as though it degrades the biological impulse to have children, not to mention the drastic increase in single mother childhoods and thus degeneracy

The ego most modern women have is nauseating. They think they are equal to men in absolutely everything and when something doesn't fit that idea they cry sexism. The only thing keeping them from going back into the dirt is the tolerance of men. When I tell women that they usually get scared and look for a man to protect them, and from their protected space resume to act better than guys. I hate that. But some girls are alright.

>Women are gonna do what they're gonna do
See no, this is the wrong attitude.

>shitposting leaf/
>Implying women have a say in anything

This is the real redpill. It is normal and desirable to criticize certain aspects of women's behavior, but the outright vitriol I've seen on here from some people is simply them being butthurt about their own inferiority.

>implying all our mothers are literally Jesus who somehow save every other woman through the sacrifices of the individual?
where are you going with this, leaf?
what's this thread all aboot?

also sage this baity shit

women are incapable of raising children properly once they get out of the womb anyways.
what more is there to learn after 9 months of being stuck inside a vagina anyways

>nurtured them

>and nurtured them
giving kids some formular and turning on the tv isnt nurturing them

>implying women are humans
>implying they care about anyone but their offspring

I only respect my mother because she cared for me, and it's because of her motherly instincts. Other women can go fuck right off, I'll stick to my sexbots.

Why do you still live with her then Luigi?

>the sjw movement was started by Putin and the Russian shadow government to cause un-rest in western countries like the US.
But why?

There is no single reason to hate all women though permavirgin faggots on this board want to convince you otherwise. Man it’s the SAME THING as feminists who bitch and moan about the "patriarchy". The only REAL issue is how political systems in the United States handle disputes between men and women, often favoring the latter; occasionally to outrageous circumstances. Finding the right woman is a "rite of passage" that these new age red pill faggots reject but have never experienced. Why do you think real faggots pair up, men and women? Having a partner to go through life, to share it, to help each other when times get hard... it just makes sense. Why the fuck would you want to be some nobody in your 50s, no family, no one to give a shit about you, waiting to die, and still posting on Cred Forums about how you "dodged a bullet". Total shitasses.