Do you think if we can out this slimy wanker as a Hillary operative who publicly endorses her opponent solely to make...

Do you think if we can out this slimy wanker as a Hillary operative who publicly endorses her opponent solely to make them look bad, it would have any affect on the narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_Right
johndenugent.com/accusations-against-jdn/david-duke-and-mk-ultra/
johndenugent.com/english/david-duke-don-black-jdn-defamers-and-the-cia-mossad-plot-to-overthrow-dominica/
unz.com/article/the-decline-and-rise-of-the-alternative-right/
youtu.be/RELmEPUy6lQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely. Someone should get him to step out of the limelight, or at least to stop spending donations on plastic surgery for his breasts.

But he's not. He's just an outspoken white nationalist. You're a cuck suggesting he should have to cower and hide from the media because he has been blackballed by the media to be an "undesirable".

In essence, you're agreeing that the left should be able to write the narrative and that any proud, unashamed white male should be demonized and hidden away. Fuck yourself.

No, because his videos are already popular on Youtube and he's deeply associated with Drumpf's movement, so you really can't Jew your way out of this.

Yeah, there's nothing to be ashamed of being a white nationalist

Zionists are jewish nationalists and they're loved by the media

>registered democrat
Fuck off m8

>muh democrats are le real raycis

This is such a weird topic. So ripe for shilling.

Pretty sure OP is a shill.

DAVID DUKE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ROBERT BYRD
NEWFAGS GET IN HERE

So what? Trump is a liberal candidate. Why wouldn't he vote for him?

I wish he would go away till after the election.
He's either blissfully ignorant and controlled-opposition.

>knows damn well he is politically toxic
>tries to cling to Trump anyways

He should have endorsed her from the beginning and stuck with it.

david duke is based.

kill yourself CTR cuck

david duke is fucking awesome, the dude is like 90 and in better shape than most of Cred Forums.

You're politically toxic too, and yet you won't stop your retarded public support of Trump on here. By your own logic, you should shut the fuck up and disppear until the election is over. Faggot.

Stay mad you retarded nigger.
I want to fucking win.
Nothing else.

Duke doesn't help Trump. Period.
If you can't see this, you're dumb as fucking brick.

You're probably one of those stupid ass frog posting idiots on Trumps twitter trying your hardest to smear him as racist.

Get bent CTR.

He clings to Trump BECAUSE he's politically toxic. How is this a secret?

It annoys me that all these white nationalist groups have so willingly played into hillary's lie about the alt right.

They were all to happy to yell from the rooftops that she was right! That Trump's supporters were all white nationalists.

These autismos are either controlled opposition, or too stupid to realize that "white nationalism" isn't going to succeed as a political party in america.

Honestly I can't tell which it is.... but david duke is partly to blame for this.

he usually is, but he must also be aware that he is doing damage to Trump's campaign. this is the sort of thing that will lose the normie vote

Why does Cred Forums hate this guy? What has he actually said that you dislike/disagree so much? Is it solely because you're worried about his endorsement of Trump having a negative effect on the campaign? If so, I don't see why it's such a big deal. Any "far right" figure can endorse whoever they like. It's not like he's being given a platform to speak to a mainstream audience on. Only an infinitesimal, negligible amount of voters could ever be swayed by his opinion.

So what's the fucking problem?

>I want to fucking win.

Then shut the fuck up and disappear you dumb faggot. You're a toxic asset.

See why this logic doesn't work, retard?

Why would we want to do that? Isn't he pro-White? You're not making much sense.

david duke looks like a fallout 3 character

>Then shut the fuck up and disappear you dumb faggot. You're a toxic asset.

There's a difference between anonymous nobody's on the internet, and david duke similar.

Internet trolls are faceless. There's nothing to attack.

David duke is a community leader. He commands a following.

The public is trying to figure out what alt right means. Duke is happy to provide them the answer.... and it happens to mean everything he believes in.

>but he must also be aware that he is doing damage to Trump's campaign.
no hes not
>this is the sort of thing that will lose the normie vote
no it wont

nobody gives a shit about david duke endorsing trump, normies dont even know who he is.

all it looks like is the media being retarded and boogeymaning some random guy. thats why david duke is doing what hes doing, to discredit the media by attacking him.

Trumps support has only grown since duke endorsed him.

fuck off alt-lite

It's only gone up since the media called him literally hitler.

>Duke is happy to provide them the answer.... and it happens to mean everything he believes in.
well hes not wrong

>Trumps support has only grown since duke endorsed him.
There are retards who believe this

Not surprising tbqh, since there are retards who actually think that Trump is a fascist savior of the white race.

literally Democrats

Do you really believe anything David fucking Duke says will have any effect whatsoever on this election?

>"white nationalism" isn't going to succeed as a political party in america.
why not?

back to cuckfront faggot

>well hes not wrong

He is. Alt-right is a mix of everybody who's tired of the cuckservative establishment we have today.

>why not?

Because america is full of minorities. The white population isn't big enough to support that.

Tbh I don't even know why Duke is so supportive of Trump. Trump is a Jew-loving Zionist.

>He is. Alt-right is a mix of everybody who's tired of the cuckservative establishment we have today.
no it isnt. it is the rising white nationalism of america.

the fact that you actually think 'alt-right' is a thing just shows how fucking retarded you are, cuck.

wish you stormfags would gtfo of pol, alex jones said it best when he said the opposition relishes in the racism they create because then they can point a finger and say 'see they are racist'. If any of you fags areold enough to remember, the 90s was so great because there wasnt this divide and everyone was doing good

Do you guys see how trump is trying very hard to secure some percent of the black vote?

That's because he HAS to. Every white nationalist in america no doubt supports him, but he has to get minority votes also.

>quoting alex jones
is this pasta? i hope this is pasta.

He gets racists like you riled up and ready to vote Democrat once you realize Trump is actually not Hitler.

>Alt right is the rising white nationalism of america.

>Alt right isn't a thing.

Opinion discarded.

Anyone who isn't a retard want to defend the point?

>following a 'grand wizard'
sounds like an anime character

>The white population isn't big enough to support that.
White minoritization is a result of policies.

We can reverse those policies because we still have a majority, a middle class, and an ascending political movement.

Undo immigration act of 1965, implement beaner wall, remove anchor babies, and promote native births and you'll see those numbers start sliding the other way, but not until whites become racially woke (which the race-agitating left and the outspoken alt-right will guarantee)

He's just trying to peel away enough nogs to fuck with democrat strongholds, at worst he's blackpilling them so they'll stay home on election day.

hopefully it rains too

>muh media label coined by a niggerloving faggot milo is a real thing
kill yourself

I absolutely adore his book My Awakening. I wish I could go to the StormFront Great Smokey Mountain Summit next month to hear him speak as he's the guest of honor.

His daily radio show is pretty informative and have great guests like Kevin MacDonald on frequently.

His twitter is sure hilarious. He's Cred Forums as fuck, but has an image to keep up

>alex jones said it best

Next 2 months are going to be painful with all these nu-pol bluepilled cucks infesting the board.

YOU just said that david duke was right to say that alt right is a thing and refers to white nationalism.

You're so fucking stupid you don't even understand how this contradicts the idea that the alt right isn't a thing.

t. Hershel Spieglman

back to cuckfront you go faggot

'alt-right' is just a media buzzword coined by the faggot kike milo because he didnt want to admit to his nigger boyfriend that hes a white nationalist.

if you cucks hate white nationalism then why the fuck are you trying to dickride our 'movement'? kill yourself

Cred Forums

So it doesn't disturb you that Trump is a nigger-loving kike bootlicker?

Duke is a known long-time FBI informant. He takes his orders from FBI Director Comey, who takes orders from Hillary.

you admire a 'grand wizard' just think about that for one moment kek

hes just playing the game

You've got to be shilling me, my man.

Alt right was not coined by milo. It doesn't refer to white nationalism.

I don't know what you think you mean by 'your movement', but I don't really care.

It bothers me he sucks Jew cock, yes. Your point? Are you trying to suggest that this would sway me towards voting for Hillary instead?

ALT LITE GET OUT

The Republicans will ALWAYS be called racists, no matter what happens.

If Duke publicly endorsed Hillary tomorrow, the only change would be that the pro-white movement would look like pussies.

I completely understand the idea that he is "tainting" Trump, but EVERY Republican candidate is treated this way so in reality it is a non-issue.

>tl;dr
>Duke is not a shill, Trump is not a shill.
>Duke's support has little to no actual effect on Trump's chances

Cred Forums

He looks like pic related

Nonviolent suit Klan organization 4 decades ago.

Byrd was a hooded KKK leader and was in it a lot longer than Duke, but cucked his way out.

>Alt right was not coined by milo.
>reddit actually believes this

cant wait until we gas you cuck faggots 2bh

prove it

>It doesn't refer to white nationalism.
You stupid shit Richard Spencer, PROMINENT WHITE NATIONALIST, invented the term to describe our movement.

We've been admiring wizards on Cred Forums for a long fucking time.

Hillary wants to keep niggers in their herds and give all their jobs to the chinese. Doesn't that sound heavenly?

No.

The alt-right is too much of a wide tent in it's current incarnation. It's gonna be the libertarian party circa 2011 all over again.

Battle amongst yourselves knuckle draggers. When you decide who really coined it, get back to me.

>David Duke is a NWO plant.
>David Duke is a genius. Extremely high IQ. Was in ROTC in college and recruited by CIA.
>He has always been controlled opposition.
>He went into his career of race-baiting with the knowledge that he was going to be hated for his "beliefs"
>He has a misguided feeling that he is a true "patriot". He does not see himself as a cynical tool of the NWO.
>He is the same as Tim McVeigh (who was the fall guy for the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing). Tim McVeigh was "executed" (but really given new name and brought back into the mix working for the CIA.
>David Duke, Don Black (storm fr0nt) and a host of other "white separatists" are all paid FBI / CIA informants.
> They bring them out from time to time to do their "job" in finding people who agree with them to land them on the radar of the government.
>They are all out of tricks now since the race card no longers works. Nobody cares that Duke supports Trump and realizes that is a ploy to get people to vote for Hillary.

Not as long as we keep the pragmatic ethos of "no enemies to the right". You don't see mainstream or even edgy leftists tripping over themselves to shame and denounce their radical commies, dick-slicing feminists, or reconquista activists, do you?

It was factually coined by Richard Spencer, and it is inherently an ethnonationalist movement.

Triggering blue-haired feminists who need teddy bears and xanax to get through the day does not make one an ethnonationalist.

So letting niggers turn themselves into second class citizens is not good? What's the point in racism then?

yes. tell every young white girl you know about him. give them free copies of his books and pictures of him when he was young and handsome so they know what real evil looks like and not to be fooled!

david duke is complete shit and nothing good will ever come of him

yes
CNN is his platform. he has no platform otherwise.
far too many people watch CNN.

>David Duke is a NWO plant.
>He has always been controlled opposition.
>David Duke...are all paid FBI / CIA informants.

This is news to me but I'm open to it. Any sources for these claims? Links or videos I could read/hear more about it?

hi rabbi, wacha doin?

Unpopular groups (such as the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, etc.) are still right about some things, and they're not complete idiots. They need to realize that they need to publicly promote the opposite of what they really believe in certain circumstances.

Anybody else hoping he gets a significant share of the vote in LA just for the REEEEEEEEEE MUH HITLER.

I'm sorry but you're not making any sense.

>It was factually coined by Richard Spencer,

Source?

It was the Democrats who started Jim Crow, you know. Do you lack the ability to think big picture, or was that robbed from you by your government?

Are you going to make a point anytime soon?

Even (((wikipedia))) knows this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_Right

>is an Identitarian website created by Richard Spencer and Colin Liddell[1][2] in 2010

The term alternative right predates the existence of that website by a number of years.

The concept refers to paleos and other right wing people who don't agree with the establishment.

Your facts are as wrong as the other guy's.

The term is more general than white nationalism. White nationalists have been TRYING to coopt the term for their own, but it's not true that they coined it or that it belongs to them.

Because he goes onto CNN and attention whores constantly to connect himself to the Trump campaign.

>12 posts by this ID
you need to go back to your cuckshed on (((stormfront))) fucking jew plant

Cred Forums

David H. Duke (David Duke's father) was a US Army Colonel, and got his son David, the future Klan leader, a job teaching English for the defense intelligence agency in Laos - while other boys were drafted and sent to Vietnam.

There is no more obvious connection to the CIA then this job.

johndenugent.com/accusations-against-jdn/david-duke-and-mk-ultra/

johndenugent.com/english/david-duke-don-black-jdn-defamers-and-the-cia-mossad-plot-to-overthrow-dominica/

Its alright that a lot of people who don't know better that aren't white nationalists stumble into the term. We need people like you to deflect.

the term doesn't go back, but you're right it does pick up a lot from the paleocon/Pat Buchanan movement which was implicitly white as fuck.

The alternative right is that paleocon/reactionary movement plus race awareness, and reasonably concludes towards ethnonationalism as a logical source of harmony, stability, and social cohesion.

It definitely covers a gamut from just ending the wealth transfer of the productives (by and large whites) to the unproductive (by and large NAMs) and enforcing immigration law all the way to full-blown RaHoWa, but the core tenets are
>accepting human inequality
>accepting gender dimorphism
>accepting the tribal nature of politics/survival
>not giving into the moral precepts of the left

I'm very tired so that's the best I can put it now.

ITT: Retarded Stormfaggots that can't wrap their head around the fact that Duke is incredibly destructive to Trumps campaign

You're doing Hillary's work, morons.

checked

I understand, but in the end it has no real effect.
Republicans will always be the evil racists, Duke is not changing anyone's mind.

>but hopefully he's reaching more people with his message

>any reasonable white person who looks him up and listens to him will find him much more reasonable than the media makes him out to be

He's not a Hillary plant but don't get it confused, this guy does not truthfully endorse Trump. He's an opportunist trying for a second political life by latching onto a popular campaign like a leech, not giving a shit whether or not he ultimately hurts the Trump campaign, carving out a base-within-a-base for God knows what reason.

But you think he would give a shit about Trump if he didn't sense an opportunity here? C'mon. Trump openly hates the man. They're both grown adults, about the same age. Duke doesn't need to make himself a sycophant to somebody for no reason. He's playing everyone paying attention to him, who call him Le Based Duke, screaming Make America Great Again, it's all bullshit. Pandering with Pepe. If white nationalists and stormcucks want to worship this guy, they can go ahead, but if the same stormcucks want to come here and tell us that David Duke is on our side, then no. He's on YOUR side. Rational Trump supporters will be over in the general hanging out with the good doctor Ben Carson.

Not trying to be a dick but you're gonna need a lot more than a blog post to convince me.

i hate stormfags so much, holy shit

I cant wait until they find him dead in a swamp, Half-eaten by an alligator. The gator would probably puke him up since he's so full of shit.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me.

All people who go against the Jew World Order at such a high level of exposure usually end up getting killed/jailed, or otherwise Shoah'd, so it's almost incomprehensible that he's still around after so many decades.

So the Jews either keep him around because they can keep him invalidating him, anyone he's associated with, and anything he says with the "KKK Grand Wizard" label, or because he's controlled opposition. I think it's more likely that it's just the former.

I tend to agree with most of what you said.
But:
Here's an article written in 08 that uses the term.
unz.com/article/the-decline-and-rise-of-the-alternative-right/

I stand corrected, but I'm certainly not far off.

I think it's incredibly fair to say that the "alternative right" has been always an implicitly ethnonationalist movement as a growth from the paleocon movement and was most properly crystallized by the Richard Spencer turn. I believe Spencer himself was doing plenty of work on that prior "alternative right" before starting the website itself. The website came from the term, not vice versa.

not an argument hitler cuck

Stop replying to these posts. I see them everyday and same shit happens.

The anti duke fags have zero evidence and when pushed start calling people stormfags.
>Duke negatively effects trump in the polls
I follow the polls and know that when duke endorsed trump there was no effect even with Hillary shilling the narrative.
>The alt right is not racist
The term was coined by Richard Spencer who supports ethnic nationalism. Milo reported on it. If you don't believe it's racist then that's fine but you are wrong.
>Duke makes us look bad
The people on here saying this are quoting Alex Jones.
>It makes it easier to call trump a racist
Every republican for the past 30 years has been called a racist.

The kikes that browse Cred Forums are the ones making these threads. I don't know why duke triggers them so bad.
youtu.be/RELmEPUy6lQ

Also, people who say this guy has no effect on the presidency are right.

The Democrats have always painted the Republicans as racists and Nazis. Even McCain or Dubya, the most tepid, pro-amnesty establishment cuckservatives you could imagine were smeared lik that. They've cried wolf too many times.

Cred Forums

lol cuckfront faggot BTFO!

I would like to think that the average American voter would be intelligent enough to see through that ploy.