Meanwhile, in Avatar TLA Cred Forums

Guys, why is the fire nation so much better than the the other 'countries'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY
youtube.com/watch?v=3131tUSlaFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1LNFlpO29QU
youtube.com/watch?v=S_YlIu-eJvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're an allegory for Nazi Germany

Weren't they just the generic "MUH AUTHORITARIANISM IS BAD" type of nation?

because of our inherent creativity and industrial prowess, ethnically homogenous population, and culture of high responsibility and honor, unlike the merchant basket-case (((Earth Kingdom))), Water Tribe savages, and Air hippies

Well they started a global war and genocided millions of innocents. Pretty similar
>inb4 muh holohoax
Its the principle of the thing

>tfw earth nation
>fire war refugees and their nigger kids everywhere
finish the job already, fire fags

Fucking refugees, comming to Ba Sing Se, stealing our jobs. We need an outher-outher wall

>Steppe nomads
>Innocent
>Implying stopping all of the next Air Nomad Hordes is a bad thing

the people of the fire nation alone had aryan features too, while the others were mostly generic southeast asian ethnicities

I like the show. Just seems like fire bending without the comet power-up is incredibly under-powered.

Feels good to know Genghis Khan is bathing in a river of boiling blood tbqh

Well fire benders are the only ones besides airbenders who don't need a nearby element to bend

Silly Earth Peasant, there is nothing wrong in Ba Sing Se. You can trusty the (((Dai Li))).

And yet they BTFO:
Water tribes
>Convert every defense in ofence
>Can use water wips for long distance
>Can create ice shards
>They become more powerful every night, especially during full moon
Air nomads
>How do you catch one of those? Let alone the entire nation except for one
Parts of the earth kingdom
>They literally control the earth you are standing on
>Great ofence and defense

Fire Nation Master Race. The Earth Empire with their technological advances (what gave the fire nation the edge), Liquid metal (can now apply some waterbending habilities) and great A E S T H E T I C S come at a close second

We need to let water benders seek refuge in our nations

#NotAllBloodbenders

So, I'm on occupation duty in the Earth Kingdom, and its pretty boring TBA.

Would it be degenerate if I an Earth Peasant Female pic related.

I would let them see my water drake if you know what I mean

It's not like earthbenders would struggle carrying some rocks. I mean Aang, although in his avatar state, did turn boulders into machine gun bullets. And water if well trained allows you to bend your sweat and drain things around you, like grass, for water.

Seems like other powers were conveniently depowered to allow firebenders to have the upper hand. How do they even beat water benders on the ocean? Earthbending, both in single combat and militarily just seems incredibly overpowered on land.

No they're actually 100% imperial Japan

Remove steppe niggers, Ming dynasty best dynasty.

How were you not purged in the Firebending Eugenics Program?

>tfw no cabbages
why even live? fucking benderfags get out

oy vey the Earth (((Royals))) have your best interests at heart, watch them be cucked by the (((Republic))) of more territory when the puppet (((Prince))) is installed in Ba Sing Se
>WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR EMPIRE AND A FUTURE FOR EARTH CHILDREN
Kuvira did nothing wrong

>How do they even beat water benders on the ocean?

Industrialization, ingenuity, and reserves.

Did this show advocate nationalism?

Only when you realize that the Fire Nation was simply trying to Civilize the Savages and did nothing wrong.

No. The fire kingdom is brought down by a coalition of the other nations
>Muh stronger together multiculti nonsense

What if they are actually commies? Fire=Red communist have influence on earth nation(America) Air nation(white race) is dying out because of commies(Jews). Last resistance is ice nation/water nation(Russia)

No, Sozon makes it very clear that they it is a war of eugenics, and Ozai believes the same

Too bad you still can't poo in loo.

They weren't wrong. Fire Race is objectively superior.

>Fire=Red communist have influence on earth nation(America)
This would only work if the fire nation was nothing more than a small (((gang of degenerates))) subverting the other successful societies

But they only did that because the Fire Kingdom was invading other nations.

No the Fire nation believes that their culture is superior and he wanted to enforce it on the world, the reason the air nation was wiped out was because of the prophecy not their race most of them are Asian anyway.

my god I hate Shamaylan

The series constantly showed the Fire Nation as technologically superior. A group of waterbenders can take a ship out of the water if they get close enough, so they would start using catapults that had more reach than a waterbender.
How they got the Earth Kingdom army in the early days when they had no tanks is out of my reach

>But they only did that because the Fire Kingdom was invading other nations.
And then in legend of Korra it's revealed that Aang (I don't know how it's spelled fuck off) created "republic city". A city state which is basically a giant ((melting pot)) of all the nations

>ethnically homogenous population
except the fire nation was filled with earth kingdom colonials you fagot

So, we all agree who best girl is right?

maybe those badass archers and other commando-like tactics

>"Technology and innovation should be what drives a national forward. It was the pathetic rule of kings and queens what took the Earth Kingdom into such an incredible disarray. It has take me three years to take it back on track, and there's no way that I am going to let it slip back into the dark ages"
ALL HEIL THE GREAT UNITER
HEIL KUVIRA
>they actually said that

so was the Empire of Japan but it was still homogenous because of the social hierarchy in place

OF COURSHE

Fire nation best nation. Water benders are a bunch of knuckle dragging fags that just get you wet, and the earth nation is the biggest bureaucratic mess I have ever seen. The fuckers probably have to have a permit just to shit and get up from bed.

I don't know why Cred Forums don't know her better.. she was great

Sozin wanted to share his nation's wealth and innovation with the world. The war was just a shitty attempt at dominance that never ended because no one could remember why it started. Republic city was the correct way to go about igniting a worldwide industrial revolution.

They kill 6 MILLIONS AIR NOMADS. Never forget.

Roku said that the four nations should remain that way. Republic city is the only multicultural place.
I guess that makes sense. I don't see how they got the earth kingdom either other than it was convenient for the story. Just seems like They could shape the land in a way that would make progressing hard or impossible.

>be me
>be a royal imperial solider
>patroling the streets of the earth savages
>see one using his earthbending to create a stone dildo
How are earthgers allowed to exist

They look retarded, and probably are. I'd stay away from earth peasant girl, unless you really are a degenerate with a thing for retards.

At least those two were better actors than the kids cast as the protagonists.

lmfao they did what they had to

>Republic City
>Basically cartoon Zionism

JIDF please leave.

Go back to Cred Forums, child

That Amon guy seems legit. I'm thinking of joining his cause...too many elemental shitskins in the earth kingdom. We need a bigger wall.

MAKE BA-SING-SAY GREAT AGAIN

MOVEMENT!
>Azula will never have crazy girl sex with you.
And now I'm depressed.

>Sozin wanted to share his nation's wealth and innovation with the world.
No he didn't, he was a dick with a rather weak justification for invading people.

Fucking Amonymous, that Amon is just going to take their money and probably turn out to be a bander himself.

tfw I have a legitimately real-life crazy asian waifu who worships Hitler and wants to make America great again.. life is good

Don't be silly. I've seen his scar and everything, the guy's legit.
He's going to take the revolution all the way to the top.

>ALL HEIL THE GREAT UNITER
>HEIL KUVIRA

SEIG HEIL!

HOW COULD YOU KILL 6 BILLION AIR NOMADS?

Can we discuss why the fuck our last Avatar was a FUCKING DYKE?

>How are earthgers allowed to exist

The air fleet keeps buying up all the gas. Do they have any idea how hard that makes things for us Colonial Governors?

The only mistake Sozin made was not finding and permanently killing the avatar

Can't we just forget about that and focus on her /fit/ body instead?

>I could have stopped it..
>why didn't you listen

youtube.com/watch?v=bmKaQqinWKY
youtube.com/watch?v=3131tUSlaFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1LNFlpO29QU
youtube.com/watch?v=S_YlIu-eJvU
I'M THE AVATAR YOU'VE GOTTA DEAL WITH IT

I wish the big idea of LoK was that a modern world of machine guns and giant robots had rendered the Avatar obsolete.

I know that this is LOK (the inferior ATLA), but Kuvira is everything I want:
>Suffered in her childhood; knows what real problems are and is always tankful
>Was a dancer (flexible girl)
>Has a very strict ideology based on hard work, meritocracy and sacrifice
>Likes to mock her adversaries in battle
>Can take out a group of earth benders surrounding her and with the high ground all by herself
>likes to be heiled with "Heil Kuvira"
>Manupulative bitch when she needs to
>a cuute
>Goes to the front line just to show to her army how it is done

10/10 would follow into battle

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE!

Top fucking Kek.

Bad raitings, and they wanted to piss off (((Nickelodeon))), jews like degeneracy, but they like money more and Nick is not known from being very experimental

>firelord Mark Hamill hates fags
"Um, dad. There's something I need to tell you... Pls don't be mad."

The city was the best solution to come up with for the problem between the colonies and the natives. It's not like the whole world was forced to be multicultural. That only happened when Korra's battles ripped a hole between real and the spirit world.

sexual orientation doesn't exist, dear, it's (((Dai Li))) propaganda -- no more Earth Kingdom radio programs for you

K

"But, but daaad."

>Sozin did nothing wrong
>Ozai did nothing wrong
>Queen Hou-Ting did nothing wrong
>Kuvira did nothing wrong

NO BUTS

Don't forget the 6,000,000 Airbenders that died in the Gas Chambers, you Firestormfags.

Thank you Republic City for rebuilding the Air Temples and for getting rid of Sandbenders.

>shilling for actual genocidal conquerors
lads...

need I remind you that honor killing isn't frowned upon in our culture..?

kek
W... when I'm firelord..... Then....

You would have had to kill him during Avatar state
Good fucking Luck with that.

When you are firelord, my child, you'll be a Nietzschean übermensch and it won't matter who you snuggle with -- consider that your motivation

>be Azula
>nail Aang with lightningbolt during Avatar state
>healed with plotwater offscreen between seasons

Why all the Avatar threads lately? What happened in the last 24hrs?

Also water nation is absurdly up.
>Not just pulling the liquids from a person
>strong at night (perfect for gourilla warfare at night)
>somehow losing to fire
Huh?!

>Fire Nation = Imperial Japan
>Earth Kingdom = China
>Air Nomads = Tibet
>Water Tribes = Eskimos

And the war is a thinly veiled WW2 war with the story flow of Star Wars 4/5/6.

slide thread

>What is a blood bender
>What is living in a place with no technological prosperity

That would be Mexico.

kek

#openbordersforBaSingSe #refugeeswelcome

Narcos here make submarines, waterniggers can barely make weapons
Mexico>Southern Water Tribe

oy vey its like annuda shoah

The Earth Kingdom was mostly large tracks of wilderness with small villages in between. Think of China during WW2, a couple major cities and large tracks of really nothing. The Fire Nation troops were better than the mass conscripts non bender, and most earthbenders were stationed elsewhere in key areas.

The Fire Nation couldn't occupy everything, but they weren't really challenged anywhere in the nation.

>you will never have sex with Azula with her goal being to get pregnant and have a heir to claim the throne from Zuko.

Kuvira confirmed Cecil Rhodes.

Not anymore at least. In the 90s they were.

>people actually believe in the airbendershoah

So did the Fire Nation drill down through the rock crag over the Air Temple and pump in gas?

Both Rothesia and the Earth Kingdom use green
Both were founded under "Muh meritocracy"
Both told the royalty to fuck off
Both are immortal and will never die

lmfao

who are the jews and niggers of avatar?

Negroes = waterbenders without a doubt
The jews would be either airbenders or this guy.

Official tier list:

>God tier:
Earth, High power in battle and very useful outside battle aswell (building things, metalwork)

>High tier:

Water, medium high damage in battle, can use bloodbending to fuck you up real good, useful for healing and shit outside battle

>Medium tier:

Air, shit in battle exept for dodging things, your little tornado is not going to protect you or anything. However you can go faste and even fly which is pretty rad

>Shit tier:

Fire, ok damage but it can even be blocked by tiny baby man's airbening. No actual force in the attacks makes in hard to knoch people down. Fully useless outside battle exept for brewing tea

You know its true

>No actual force in the attacks makes in hard to knoch people down

Sweedecuck doesn't realize you don't need to knock people around when you can oven them alive.

Water tribes were more like Ainus/ Siberians tho

Sozin did nothing wrong.