A-are we the bad guys?

a-are we the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=TEiTKloMgBg
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=-WWjwsCCOFM
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU&feature=youtu.be&t=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nah

>leaf

Protip: when posting bait threads, remember to use some civilized proxy.

Also sage, ofc

If this is bad then I don't want to be good.

No, our end goal is peace. Sage.

I'm not a fucking shill you retard. I'm red pilled and thinking.

No, my frogga.

I have come to the conclusion a long time ago that we are in fact, the good guys.

No m8. The world's been turned topsy turvey so hard by commies and jews that anything decent and pure is now anathema.

Sometimes you have to be bad in order to do good OP.

Was Vlad the Impaler a evil man? Maybe, but he certainly saved Romania and Europe from the Muslim hordes.

Canada? No, you're the irrelevant non impactful in any way on the world stage guys.

except the end goal of Kek is chaos

The worst of the worst

Kekism is a religion of peace

This guy knows

>engineering a social climate that guarantees a negative birthrate, failed relationships and dynamics, dysfunctional childern, and a debt based economy that takes its pound of flesh from future generations....

No.

We're caught betwixt Islamic nazis, Chinese nazis, Latino nazis, goddamn fellow European nazis, and the commies.

>leafposting
you guys are fucking cucked out beyond repair.

Leaf you redeemed your other Leaf. Nice quote.

Yeah, we're the bad guys who are trying to save our countries from the islamic expansion.

Protip: Hell doesn't come always from bad intentions.

>not knowing Kek is a trickster god
the chaos that follows is simply a side affect.

Considering we are a bunch of nazi pedos, probably.

Meh, pedantic.

I killed someone once

Depends. Do you think the solution to the jew-controlled media problem is to gas them?

>good and bad

What makes you say that?

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702

The fact you are able to consider that you may in fact be the "bad guy" alone proves you are not. Liberals with all of their virtue signaling and self-destruction never once for a second doubt that their cause is evil.

nah

we are the bad goys. therefore we are the good guys

>I'm thinking
>Leaf
choose one

sage

Sometimes.

Some times you have to out Jew the Jew in order to beat the Jew.

There is no bad, there is no good. There is only justification for your actions.

Seems we are

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y

Order and Chaos are but two sides on a coin

Kek is the God of the light before sunrise, of the twilight

Before order there is chaos

Praise Kek

No my dude.

Yeah guys OP is right we should stop trying to save ourselves and western civilization.

It's time for her, and time for Islam to dominate the world by this "refugee crisis".

Maybe OP is right and Globalism isn't so bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

No.
I end up asking myself pretty regularly too, because honestly it is kind of hard to stick to your conviction when you are blasted with the exact opposite opinion 24/7.

But all I have to do to realize again that I am right is to watch one of those political talkshows that are running every other evening in Germany.
The establishment politicians are always exclusively telling obvious lies, ignoring statistics and trying to employ rhetoric tricks that even Hitler would have deemed to crude. How could they possibly be the good guys?

We are the bad goys.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEiTKloMgBg

yes

Meme magic is real!

Back in the days that would have just led to another exodus of settlers going elsewhere to try and build a better society.

Sadly, there is not really any inhabitable, empty space anymore so the only other option is to tear down the Gomorrah we live in and replace it.

Shadilay

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

Have you noticed our caps have little skulls on them?

Are we...are we the baddies?

> all these cancer leaf shill threads using pepe

Trudeau plz go.

how very protocols of zion of you

Toodoo iz gretest alli berry femnist

We are guys because the establishment has labeled us bad

sure why not

>Egyptian paganism is Zionism

wooo woohh tombepe.

nope. We are the good guys.

I feel so euphoric right now.. my heart might burst

Nope. Cred Forums is always right. WE are always right.

If you mean Canada then yes. What the fuck is the matter with you people? Do you really think all the immigration and overpopulation will bring peace. What is going through your minds? What do you feel?

OP if we ever get visited by alians. We will put leafs to represent us. And we will need to hide all burgers.

There are no good guys or bad guys. There those who win, and those who lose.

Good and bad are perspectives. Yes, a white supremacist might be "bad" to some minority, but "good" to other whites. There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting your race to succeed and thrive.

Only if we lose.

Unless you mean canadians.
Then yes, you are.

No

youtube.com/watch?v=-WWjwsCCOFM

we are the desperate measure user

There is no good or bad , just the ones who win

i hope no because i'm investing a lot time in this hoping that we are going to make the world like Cred Forums and i would be extremely sad if the Cred Forums world is turning to be worst than we have today

>Are we the Baddies?

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU&feature=youtu.be&t=15

You're a fucking hat, your alignment is irrelevant.

Only if we lose (we won't)

Kek is the hero they need, they just don't realize it yet.

>jews didn't learn anything during their years of slavery in egypt
>order out of chaos isn't a legitimate strategy for taking power
>order out of chaos isn't all over the protocols of zion

The Protocols predicted the bolshevik revolution, and probably were forged by russian secret police in order to prevent it. Apparently Russians didn't get the message.

>implying Jews were slaves in Egypt

The concept of the bad guy doesn't actually exist in real life. The only thing that exists is contradicting goals and viewpoints, which gets enforced through propaganda.

Yes, Canadians are pure evil

I was already aware of the possibility that they weren't slaves

I didn't bring it up because someone would have debated me on it, and I didn't want to change the subject. They weren't as retarded as niggers, and therefore they were capable of learning occult knowledge whether they were slaves or not, therefore the distinction wasn't important for my argument.

No, we are the big guys

You are for shit posting Cred Forums tier threads

These mods are literally niggers