CALIFORNIA ADDS 63,000 JOBS IN AUGUST

latimes.com/business/la-fi-jobs-august-california-20160915-snap-story.html

How can other "states" even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/dec/02/peter-morici/economist-immigrants-have-taken-all-new-jobs-creat/
edd.ca.gov/About_EDD/pdf/urate201609.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>63,000 seasonal agricultural jobs staffed 98% with illegal laborers created in August, the month of harvest

I'm not going to click that link user
Do they acknowledge that in the article?

that's it I'm a clown for Brown now

>31,500 full-time employees were laid off by businesses that could no longer afford to pay the benefits
>each position replaced with two part-timers
>"W-we created jobs guize!"

>All in places I can't get to

Man I just want a job so I can move out of this shithole.

Every night I sit awake and wonder if I should just kill myself.

My parents don't understand. I've been looking for a job for ages and to them it looks like I'm just fucking around. Jobs are so scarce here that I have a higher chance of getting a job doing something online.

Somebody kill me.

Funny, I came here to say that as well

Oh fug here cums another earthguak and there goes my house :-DDDDDDDDDD
t. Commiefornian

Jealous

please someone nuke us too many Mexicans.jpeg

Every day I pray for the Big One to finally come

>bring proud of flawed statistical analysis

why do you have to be here

>mfw the big one comes and does nothing because our Democratic run government legislated strict building codes

user, I live in California. I live in one of the worst places to live here. Existance is suffering and entree level jobs won't take me. I'd take the most bottom of the barrel job as long as they'd take me.

California would be God-tier if not for all the Californians

>This is the part where someone tells us that it's totally not illegal immigrants but instead temp agencies that totally never hire illegal immigrants.

Which all went to illegals. How many times do I have to say this70%-100% of all new jobs since 2000 went to immigrants. Here's a redpill. The left wing jews at politifact admit it's about 75% of stolen jobs since 2000 because they can't admit it's near 90% in reality.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/dec/02/peter-morici/economist-immigrants-have-taken-all-new-jobs-creat/

> California’s strongest industries were government, professional services and trade, transportation and utilities, which together recorded a net hiring gain of 51,300 positions

So... "Professional Services"...is that a euphemism form prostitution? Because that's the only real growth represented by these statistics.

jew

*Illegals

ftfy

Shitty jobs for illegals. I'm leaving this state for work.

Source the article used:

edd.ca.gov/About_EDD/pdf/urate201609.pdf

>Government led the gains with an increase of 27,900 jobs

woooow

which no one follows because they are too expensive for non globalists

If California is so great. Why are all the middle class Californians invading Georgia?

Every damn day I see a car or two with a California plate on it. Then I see 4 cars with NY plates.

paying people to dig holes and fill them in, so they dig them up and fill them in again.

literally greece teir