Gun thread

What is Cred Forums's favourite gun? I've always liked the Luger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aSLZFdqwh7E
sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/p239.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=uWNFQNu63v4&list=LLwBdp-sM_1gbhosQWk5Plnw&index=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_P22
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YId5KCGhx9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSL_(rifle)
youtube.com/watch?v=iwi-3pSFKGc
gunbroker.com/item/584101446
youtube.com/watch?v=TYMXafe60LU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DShK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSV_machine_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kord_machine_gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America's rifle.

Memes

MP-5 and all its variations

It works

The Stan gets a bad wrap but I quite like it, probably because of all the movies with it

Not very practical in these days but it's fuggin pretty.

Such a darling! What's his name?

Also AK

I'm sure they are fun to fire and such...

I'll probably sound like a complete fag right now, but why does it matter what gun you have?

Don't they all pretty much do the job? Why would you need a huge rifle over a pistol against an invader?

Thinking about a glock for first gun. Want something to shoot at range and carry so its the 17 or the other one. 9mm or 40. Chicago suburbs live in an apartment. Anyone have an opinion?

MP40 is god tier

americas pistol

I really can't tell, there is just too many good guns.
I'm pretty sure you can in the UK

Couldn't you say the same for cars?

I want to get a neat gun, but I'm not allowed to doing that.

What should I do?

People do more then shoot invaders. Also if you are inexperience a ar-15 shoots the same round as many hand guns and is easier to use successfully for again people who are not experienced.

17 9mm

There is a glock general in /k/ atm, you better post your question there. Glock users on /k/ are usually level headed. Get the G19 if you're a manlet, G17 otherwise. 9mm is good for starters.

>Stan
Kek, here is only Stan I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSLZFdqwh7E

I had a Glock 32 that was .357 Sig and that is a remarkable weapon. Look into it, it'll drop anyone that's not hopped up on PCP and ammo is reasonable. Also you can buy an alternate barrel and shoot straight .40. Very versatile weapon

>right arm of the free world

Sure, but you pay way more for a car, so you it does matter which one you pick. I dont see the reasoning behind guns though

Colt Python or single action army are my favorite guns to look at.

I've never shot a pistol, only a shotgun. Mfw when I've never gone to a shooting range in Texas and shot shit with a Magnum and then enjoyed a supersize McDonald's afterwards

Im 6'3'' and i think hickok45 loves it hes near the same height I think. Though he seems to use it with his pinky off the handle.

I would prefer a gun I can get a full grip on but seems like it would be alot more work to conceal.

Isn't airsoft huge there?
Or is that japs?

It's not that much harder to conceal, and desu
performance during shooting > comfort otherwise

Different guns do different things. For instance some calibers will guarenteed drop someone attacking you but if you shoot that at the range it might be too much kick for repetitive shooting. You would be better off with something in a smaller caliber which is likely cheaper ammo anyways.

Guns are fun and people like using different ones. Different styles of shooting also like a pump action rifle.

Well it's really depend.
You can buy a pistol with 15 round magazine so you make sure you hit the target.
If you buy a revolver with only 6 round + the high stress you could lose all your shots and die.
Of course the best defence would be shotgun or assault rifle but you are gonna do more dammage to your house than the intruder did.

I'll take a Kriss vector and glock 21 k bye

Are WW2 guns really better looking or is it just the games I used to play as a kid why I prefer them?

sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/p239.aspx

Pistols are light and easy to carry and conceal

Rifles are more accurate, more range and usually do more damage, also they hold more bullets usually

this lil nigga is super fun to fire

if we're talking visually, i have to go with or the g36 or p90

>mcdonalds
>not whataburgers
damn right you haven't gone to texas

Hickock 45 is 6'8"

Always loved the G3

Hickok is 6'8"

Here he is with my favorite gun
youtube.com/watch?v=uWNFQNu63v4&list=LLwBdp-sM_1gbhosQWk5Plnw&index=1

9mm for starters? you have no idea what your talking about faggot.

Revolvers are cool.

This i put 500 rounds in 1 hour on this thing

This baby
>Inb4 meme rounds

Lever Actions.
In particular my 1873 Winchester and the 94 Winchester.

Sven, you still on vacation?

Wow did not know that.

Truly a God amongst men.

fight me niggers

colt 1911
beauty of engineering

Mine's longer than yours

My raifu

hrhrhr ze AUG

AUG mind.

I've always had a soft spot for the MG-42

>1000+1016 the year of our Lord
>not owning a gun that was standard issue in the third Reich

I'm disappointed, Cred Forums

Glock 22 plus a 9mm conversion barrel. That way you get 40 and 9. Best of both worlds.

I've only ever fired RK62 but I guess I'd say I like H&K MP5 for its aesthetic design

>What is Cred Forums's favourite gun?

The one that goes with my high tops of course!

Also some guns are much cheaper. If you are into some of the old military surplus you can get some variety with semi-auto rifles from different countries. Many under 300 and have fun with them.

Winchester 30-30

Amazing deluxe scope for stabbing accuracy. 10/10 would bin that knife again.

that might be an idea I was wondering which of the two to pick. Ammo prices can always fluctuate and if I can change barrels I can use whatever ammo I find cheaper.

Its the best way to go, 9mm cycles it just fine and it accepts both mags.

c4

Kar98k Master Race

Fucking Mosin Plebs

my fav. rifle in cs 1.6 besides mp4

The one and only

>more damage

STG 44 is probably the biggest beauty for me.
As for handgun probably Beretta92F or Colt dragoon.

God tier

My first gun

How precious! :3

Roleplaying Europeans!

opinions on the SKS, been meaning to pick one up. Was thinking a 51-53 Yugo

walther p22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walther_P22

can you buy it Frenchie? :D

yup but is a real pita (papers hassles bureaucracy)
tho it's cheap.

>lever actions

Mah nigga

Wood, metal, and murica

.45-70 a best

then do it fag, so when the time comes you can kill mudslimes and liberals

>this triggers the non-american citizens

Muh Lee Enfield of course

>tfw you're too poor to buy a gun

it's the one i like that i could get if went thru the process but then... they know i have it.

better stick to those i already have but are not my favorites ^^ so nobody know i own them.

better play safe

Glock police trade ins can be had for $300. Man the fuck up and sell your ps3 or whatever poorfag. No one in the US is that poor. You have no excuse.

S&W Model 14, or any K-frame revolver in it's line.

wow are those irl clipazines??? cool beans

Go slav then. You can get a Mosin Nagant for 250$ easy, probably less if you look around.

UNDERRATED POST

The MG34/42.

it's not

it's cringe af

I'm considering picking up a Tok.
I already have a Mak and it's wonderful.
Anyway, good taste.

MP-40

GLORIOUS

Really like look of revolvers, but being a Scandi I never held a gun in my hand so I really have no idea what I would like.

Not worth living in niggerville just to be able to own a gun.

Join the Korean Special Forces.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YId5KCGhx9I

Pistols make mortal wounds that can take a long time to die from. Shot guns and rifles will typically kill instantly at home defense range. They are also easier to use and hit with but less maneuverable indoors and take both hands (can't hold phone with 911 or separate flashlight if you don't have a gunlight). And there's the risk of over penetration or permanent tinnitus from shooting a high caliber round indoors. All of these factors and more makes the right gun very subjective.

it's a silly handgun. Uses it's own 7.62 ammo, so it might be more expensive than normal for a burger.

This rifle is godlike, if you don't have spaghetti arms.

Smith and Wesson model 19

>A FUCKING CLASSIC

How did they got so cucked with feminism?

I want one so bad bros, they're so fucking cool. It will be mine, one day.

I've always wanted a VSS Vintorez but they're illegal in my state.

Favorite gun I own is an old Frommer Stop I inherited from my great-grandfather who used it as his sidearm during WWI.

Do you live in Copenhagen? As far I can tell from last time I was there it's a nig nog city. More blue blacks than I've ever seen in the states

>This
RIGHT ARM
I
G
H
T

A
R
M

A pistol has a very very short range unless you practice with it all day every day, and a heavy caliber pistol is stupid hard to use if you never shot guns before.

First couple of times I target practiced with a few hundred bullets I could only shoot something accurately like 5-10 feet in front of me.

Now a rifle, on the other hand, with a nice sight, an amateur can easily hit something 100 yards away.

MG 34

Good taste.

An MG 42 is fine, too.

I'm a Kraut but for some reason I really want a Cugir and not one of those German beauties.

Forgot pic

>falling for the p90 meme

kys

Where does the name "Cugir" come from? I only know this rifle by the name of Dragunov PSL

It's a village in Romania and also a Romanian version of the Dragunov, but unlike the Dragunov I could obtain a Cugir as a German if I get a hunting license. I couldn't get a Dragunov because it is a "Kriegswaffe" a weapon used in war.

7.62x29 isn't hard to come by, but all of the cheap surplus ammo was bought a number of years ago.
It's just a beautiful gun, but I admittedly have a taste for the Soviet aesthetic.

Always loved the Makarov. Seems like a great carry gun too, but carrying is illegal here so no point in that. Probably gonna be my first pistol when I'm able to buy one.

>not choosing thompson contender
wew.

>not operating on the next level

Looks HK-ish. G3?

The PSL is made by Cugir, a Romanian arms factory. It's a clone of the SVD, aka the Dragunov.

It's a great carry gun if you're fine with some weight. I have had some trouble with rust, but it's very humid where I live.

Kraut space magic.

>No charging handle

Nice one china

made in argentina by white people

>The PSL is made by Cugir, a Romanian arms factory. It's a clone of the SVD, aka the Dragunov.
It's not directly a clone it's actually based on the RPK/Kalashnikov and not a single part is interchangeable to the Dragunov

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSL_(rifle)

That was my first gun that I bought. Still carry it sometimes too

The belgian Five-Seven pistol.

We are good at making weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwi-3pSFKGc

made in america by italian people

I've always loved the AR-15

that's a neat gun, too bad it got screwed by nato

Someone redpill me on lever action rifles. You can get them here without permit. Are they worth it (for a home defense situation) compared to a breach loading shotgun or bolt action?

It's a FAL because Rhodesia

>you will never wear short shorts while riding in a helicopter with your squaddies on a mission to slot black communists

That's an FN FAL, the right arm of the Free World. Used by over 90 countries, with millions made, it is one of the most prolific firearms in the world.

>meme gun

>Tfw posting in pleb thread

Desert Eagle is the alpha of all alpha guns

nice

While Rhodies did use the FAL when they could, they also used practially anything they could get their hands on. AKMs, G3s, FALs, PKMs, FN MAGs, M1919s, Brens, Stens, if it was worth using and they could get them they used them. Had they not been embargoed by everyone who wasn't South Africa, they might have had more standardization.

There was a machine-pistol version of this that was very popular in China.

Being noguns is shit.

I've got a chinese but had a yugo. Both are excellent firearms. Just be wary of american boxer primed ammunition. Itbcan cause slam fires because of the doft primers. Also make sure to really clean the cosmoline out of the firing oin housing so everything is free to move.

>Glock
>Perfection

>release untested 17M and 19M
>slide falls off during firing

nice shooter, Feels cheap though

that's a pellet gun you posted

i have too many guns to pick a favorite.

always happy with my Saiga 5.45, more accurate than my AR 15.

>NPAP
Fuck out of here with that

the luger is damn accurate but so fucking high maintenance and hard to break apart. still a great design

That's a STEN gun, user.

go to gun shows, you can get a used or new replica for a 100$ to start and practice maintenance
pic related is muh saiga 12k

Maverick 88 can be had for less than $200
High Point pistol can be had for under $200

>kike gun is best gun
nice b8 faggit

You can have semi-auto rifles? We can have any handgun but only BA rifles here.

I had considered including that in my post, funny enough.
But you're right. No interchangeable parts.

If you want a $2000 handgun get a Mk23
Higher capacity in a cartridge that isn't retarded

Right tool for the right job. You didn't use a set of snap ring pliers building your cuck shed, right?

we tacticool now?

> no semi auto above .22
> no automatic handguns
sad.

My favorite gun to shoot, hands down.
>simple, uniform open sight picture
>sensitive double stage trigger
>tighter tolerances than hilloli pussy
>smooth straight pull action
>superior swiss quality
>one more clip capacity than mass produced slav or wehraboo shit

>stan
kek

>falling for the (((operator))) meme

Honestly don't know how reliable that image is.it could be outdated or just straight up incorrect

Those things kick hard. But they are a Rhodesian meme weapon so I like them.

Did pol really forget the mg 14 z? you can kill twice as many dindus, kikes, and sand groids with it!

AK-74 is a badass looking gun.
But I do like the unique look of an old school Luger, or a Rhino.

>a ar15 shoots the same round as many handgun

TIL AR15s fire 9mm

>Not the MG 420

I just want the the right arm of the free world, lads.

For $100 less you can get an FNS pistol which is like a Glock but better in every way from the sights to the trigger.

Here's mine.

He meant the ar-15 is as powerful as many handguns. besides, most ar-15s are .22lr anyway.

Just got this

I like the way sturmgewehr looks.

I'm not a yank, but the M40 variants/R700 for rifles look pretty fucking good!

>most

>not the superior aesthetic version

the bravo is absolute garbage

I want AK47

.223 is a shitload more powerful than the vast majority of handgun rounds

>ar-15 is as powerful as many handguns

Out of a 20 inch barrel, .223 produces muzzle energy similar to .44 magnum, 5.56 is even better.

>most ar-15s are .22lr

No.

This

I want one of these. Shorter barrel though.

>most ar-15s are .22lr anyway
you dense motherfucker

M1911
wish I owned one

my Mauser broomhandle

$$$Expensive$$$
Great shooters, but don't expect anything above 4MOA performance and .308 is expensive. buy surplus 7.62 nato and keep it clean

That would be the most bad ass gun ever in the hands of a Yakuza. Other than that, totally faggot tier.

I am thinking of picking up this beauty, I would love a p90 too but the civilian models make it look really bad.

.38 detective special

>crtrl+f
>ma deuce
>0
name a better HMG pol

wait on the kriss, there like m16a1s. still having the kinks worked out.

fucking triggered.
gunbroker.com/item/584101446
>like a giant SKS Mosin

the Kord is so much better than the deuce

Great grand dad's 1926 Stevens Browning 620 12ga. Still shoots sweet.

>kord
>pic of a "dishka"

M2 was in service since WW1 though, IIRC

the Gau 19/b youtube.com/watch?v=TYMXafe60LU
and pic releated the ultimate doon coon killer

the m2 has been around for like almost 100 years now

mounter on
>humvees
>tanks
>planes
>ships

not sure about ww1, but definetly ww2

i know fampai, im not degrading it, its just russian bias ;^)

Of all the stupid things...

Those are speedloaders for the mags.

apparently it was designed in 1918, in service since 1933
John Browning designed some great guns

That weapon platform is the gayest fucking thing ever

this knigga knows the shit

I've always wanted a GSh-30K

>MOE handguard

This triggers ME

kek right? still a cool concept

Lee Enfield SMLE No. 4

Best bolt rifle ever

Can we all agree that it's total bullshit that pic related in its unadulterated form is illegal in the US?

>the symbol of communism is banned in america
seems about right
like how being white is illegal in america

>Kord
>Dshka
>not Dishka
they are the exact weapon the kord is just a more portable version with out the bulky massive tri-pod

The diameter of the bullet is similar to a .22, but in no conceivable way is .223 or 5.56 like .22LR.

You idiot.

> cool
The man operating it is a ruse. The endgame is that robot fully automated, gun included. Give it the authority to pull the trigger as it sees fit and we are full terminator dystopia.

They're obviously trying to coppy Ghost Recon

>Ever wanting or needing a cuck cannon

How's it feel having a small dick?

uhh no its not?, its just a carrier for the weapon its self. and yes they are but also copying the one from Homefront. but the possibilities to field more weaponry without having multiple people or vehicles carrying it is a good/neat idea in its self.

This edgy looking instrument of death.

mad that your guns had no affect in the emu war?

Love the look of these, they're fun to shoot as well.

>they are the exact weapon
>DSHK 1946
>NSV 1971
>kord 1998

uhm not really user

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DShK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSV_machine_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kord_machine_gun

ya but matabas break to easy =(

you forgot your Henry Rollins pic Auscuck

I own the rhino, so far no problems but I'm always on the lookout for any wear and tear..

Is that a baby-killing auto silencer?

>guns are tools of the weak.

This is true. It's what enabled a bunch of low-life peasants to kill a knight or noble while having 0 skill or strength. Guns are the great liberator.

>dshk
>kord
more updated version
>m16a1
>m16a2
>m16a3
>m16a4
same gun, small changes and updates different look

>9gag

>tfw punching a crossbow bolt through Count Cuckface's chest plate

AWM - Arctic Warfare Magnum

Barrett comes close second

Posting the obvious choice, karabiner 98

chicago typewriter

Stop posting this fucking retard image. It's nearly impossible for your average Joe to be able to own anything more than shotguns. Sure it's possible, but the effort you have to go through is absolutely ridiculous.

It'd be easier to fill out the immigration paperwork for moving to the US.

better flag thanand better gun choice as well

Philippines is a shame

Shrekoslovakia's choice(Mauser) is okay, but I prefer new school state-of-the-art sniper rifles

is the image accurate about shotguns, can you get something like a semi auto VEPR 12? they are fun as hell

but it cant into the .338 lapua meme

can some /k/ expert in here telle if there is much diffrence with the .300 mag?

Beautiful firearm, I like the cz858 though ;)

>manual action AK or AR-15

Lol, why?

ugliest design itt

Why do bongs love posting that misleading shit with pictures of rifle-caliber weapons? Being limited to a .22 "ak" or "ar-15" (nothing wrong with slapping a .22 upper on a real AR, though) isn't anything special when you might as well have a ruger 10/22 unless you got it as a supplement to one of proper caliber.

Why can't they admit that their laws are shit?

I don't own one because I am poor... but the 1911 .45 ACP is my favorite.

I hope to get one whenever I can get a job that isn't immediately infiltrated by people who want to get me fired for being a trump supporter.

Should've posted AWP instead.
Also, does your girlfriend have a dick?

You can own any shotgun (as long as the barrel is of appropriate length) on a regular shotgun license which is easy to get.

The magazine has to have a rod in it though limiting the amount of shells to two (three if you have one in the chamber.)

Our weapons laws are fucking retarded and make no sense. For instance you can go hunting deer with an Air Rifle and nobody will stop you, completely legal. Yet you can't hunt with a Bow or Crossbow because it's "Inhumane" despite the fact you'll get a much, much cleaner kill with one than you would with an air rifle.(if you even managed to down a deer with an Air Rifle at all, all you'd do is give it a shitty wound that would get infected and kill it a month later)

It's so fucking stupid.

>nazi weapons
>88
THANKS KEK

there was always a better choice

>no Hi-Power ITT

shit taste

enjoy saving up 1000$+ for a plain off the line. 1911s are to fucking exspensive

.338 lapua muzzle energy ~4800 ft/lbs
.300 win mag ~3800

Both vary with load and bullet weight obv.

They mutilate "weapons of war" in Austria like that, too. However other semi autos are perfectly fine to have in 7.62x51. Totally intransparent and random clusterfuck.

came here to post this

>not a browning high power
shit taste, shit wallet size

Damn

Also,

>out of the way, you fucking plebs. real aryan nordic weapon coming through

I have a Yugo 8mm m24/47, but I really want a Swedish long rifle some day. Caliber of the gods.

Our laws are shit and that reflects the mindset of the population.

however my fav gun and no chance of legally owing one

You crack me up little buddy.

It is a fucking ugly gun, stop liking it because you have a small dick

I mean that most AR-15s sold now are .22LR. new shooters buy that cheap shit instead of real ones.

keep the hood safe H

mah

Hate it when I forget the pic.

Nice! I'm English but everything about Germany in WW2 was so much more aesthetic. I love all the guns in this pic.

Keep the hood safe h

is he a southern?

seems like lot of gun dudes on jewtube are from the south of the us, so white trash aside, are the redneck based ?

Gun licences have to be signed by a 'professional' person who has known you for years. In other words if you are a pleb you have zero chance of owning a legal gun. A few cock suckers who work for the rich landowners or police could get it signed, but you better understand that your average nigger drug dealer will be better armed than the average Brit.

>deliberate of course

AUG is one of the semi autos you can only get manualized in Austria. fml.
I wish there was a list, but apparently it's so random that it is decided on an individual basis depending on who's in the office that particular day -_-
How can a country have such liberal gun laws and still fuck them up like this.

How is it ugly? It looks like the weapon of a gentleman officer.

> are the redneck based ?

if it weren't for them, we would be as cucked as Sweden

>NPAP
>Zastava M70
>Same thing
fud detected

dmark plz
post what you think is a good looking gun then

It's a good collector piece, but that's about it. P08 has no place in modern world.

He's from Tennessee.

Most of he guys like him understand that there's something fundamentally wrong with liberalism but have been mentally cucked by "muh freedom" and "muh racism" propaganda into being good little republicans and swallowing corporatist lies, warmongering for Israel and oil, as well as other bullshit. Even so, they might be the seeds of the country's salvation...

>5" 629 .44 magnum

>probably my favorite revolver ever

This.

AR-15 series.

The rifle I first learned to shoot on.

keep the hood safe, H!

be sure if you get one its a 9mm. mines 7.63x25 and i have to get them custom made and that costs around 8$ per round

An elegant weapon from a more civilized age...

Also I carry it at Civil War reenactments.

>ctrl f
>ruger mk II government target
>no results
Scum

Ghost in the Shell

Black and scary assault musket?

>>>k

cunt off you autists

>make a gun related thread
>wait for butblasted brit to bitch and moan
every time

Sig-Sauer P-226
If only you faggots could afford one...

best show ever, togusa is a pimp on weapon choice

i like the SHARPS

and this is my every day carry

Is that Lucky from Fallout NV??

Sig shills escaped the containment zone, again....

heres my mag7

Sup Cred Forums am I degenerate?

>drug addicts allowed to have guns
Only US.

whoa is that Columbo? Fucking love that show

Putting aside price, is there any reason to dislike the SCAR, I had fun playing with a neutered one in Commiefornia and thats saying a lot.

Top tier taste my nigga

Ghost in the Shell is Patrician-tier anime, great choice.

Hand grip swag 7 the hype is real

muh fuckin smokewagon

>gotta have a pic of my bong
>woaaahhhhh dude
Literally no one gives a shit if you smoke weed. But having a piece of paraphernalia in every picture you take makes you seem like a faggot.

>drugs and guns what could go wrong
is that a shotgun shell?
post pic in case

The waifmaster is my favorite gat desu

You should suck start that luger, my man

My raifu is cuter than yours

>Stan
Kek
Also
Kenya spotted!

2cheeki

8 rounds is all I need, senpai.