Tfw to intelligent to be alt-right

>tfw to intelligent to be alt-right

>leaf
>intelligent
pick one

>to
A

Yet stupid enough to waste your time posting obvious bait threads.

>to

fpbp, based czechbro

>to intelligent
*too

learn how to english

alt-right is pretty retarded. it's a plebbit meme though and everything there is stupid.

Nat Soc is the only good ideology

>a fucking leaf

its too be fucktard

>le intelligence maymay
we're all retards, what else would draw any sane person here? any normalfag gets absorbed and become one of us aka autistic if they're unfortunate enough to stumble here

>intelligent
>can't differentiate between "to" and "too"

i'm glad cucknada is becoming a 2nd chinese colony desu, maybe the chinks can make chironto and hongcouver lets autistic

Why people associate glasses with IQ?

FUCKING

>cannot even speak his own language
>"to [sic] intelligent"

Too

People who tout their own intelligence online almost never actually have anything intelligent to say. It's like an iron law of the internet.

fpbp

Why don't you know the difference between too and to if you claim to be intelligent?

> leaf
> not a shil fagot

pick one

6/10
I replied
I'll continue to lurk on the grammar queers who are getting their dick holes smashed in by that obvious troll.

Cancer leafs. Not even once.

>to intelligent
Yea suuuure.

>all that triggering ITT

Every time a Canadian posts on this board, I imagine a bunch of angry Trumpfags reading it, smashing their keyboards/phone and going to the kitchen to beat their wife

Historically, most people who became near sighted got that way from reading a lot. Thus if someone wore glasses they were probably some kind of intellectual.

Nowadays, everyone has iphones and computers and such, so being near-sighted doesn't infer much.

Then dont be alt right.

>to

I bet the comments above mine are on the same tune.

You aren't intelligent enough to distinguish between "to" and "too".

>leaf
>intelligent
>fails grammar

Canada is truly the cuck of the western world. Especially with weed man leading.

EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS

10/10, well leafed

>to

leafs are gentically inferior to australian shitposting
>tf when no qt 3.14 ai gf

this

It's a meme dude. The misspelling is on purpose.

>tfw my girlfriend asked me if i was jewish
>tfw i told her i was as a joke
>tfw she believed me
>tfw it's been too long to tell her it was a joke

>to intelligent

Where's that?

>Notice more and more crossposting between /fit/ and Cred Forums memes.
>People are unironically lifting for the race war.
>Swole betas are becoming redpilled.

We're all gonna make it.

LEAF

>not being an esoteric jahanist

>to intelligent
>to
Apparently not.

But you do have that smug sense of un-warrented self-superiority that most retarded canadians seem to have.

>to

>not intelligent enough to take the red pill

>Tfw you're so dumb you associate glasses with intelligence

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tfw *too intelligent to be alt-right

LEAF

Interesting hypothesis.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If you guys make fun of me, I win.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU GOD DAMN LEAFNIGGER

sage this shit b8 everyone in this thread is a retard

If you yell at me, I win.

I'm winning.