Tell me, Cred Forums

tell me, Cred Forums
Is there even a chance, that with the abhorrent octo-eights get, we can get to octo-nines before Nov. 8? Or will 90000000 have to suffice as our last blessing

52 days left so it's pretty unlikely

However we did go from 77777777 to 88888888 in ~ 3 months

1/8 of all Cred Forums posts were made in 3 months

I've never laughed so hard at one picture.

we just need another /bse/

It was in reference to this so it wasn't that bad

This was confirmation of the ultimate Leaf shitposter. How can Straya compete

I swear, on that unholy day, I stopped believing in kek. BSE was a fucking lolbortion fag, and 8's was a fucking leaf

Will it reset to 00000000 or go to 100000000?

If you're one of the BSE spamming retards you should just gtfo to facebook anyway

of fucking course it will go to 100000000, it happened to Cred Forums god knows how long ago

What is bse? Why is everything shortened, just say what it is lad.

Like what happened with new years 2000 where everyone thought the nukes would suddenly go off because the calendar had too many zeros

in leaf's terms, BSE was this big ass conspiracy that started out with strange dollar bills around the country
There was also a potatofag posting weird things on Cred Forums that was eventually linked to a website, where there was a countdown clock
People had theories on what would happen, like a Julian Assange dump, end of the world, etc etc
when it did hit 0, it went to a 30 minute long video on some faggot talking about
>muh abortion
>murder
>crazy conspiracy theorists

Fuck me I really missed all that?

I've really fallen behind on Cred Forums adventures then. Least it ended up being nothing, I was there for the actual video reveal and everyone being upset, but I didn't understand.

why does it matter?

we got the 77777777 post

I pledge to shift into maximum shitposting overdrive until we hit 99999999. I will fling so much shit at this godforsaken board that I will become indian. I will sacrifice my whitehood and toilet so that Kek may bless Trump with glorious octo nines.

ARE YOU LEAFS WITH ME?

ok, but I'm not your buddy, guy.

This, since we got the 8888888888. We have entered a golden age of shit-posting.

>fling shit at Cred Forums
>sacrifice whitehood
Isn't that what you're already doing, leaf?

>I pledge to shift into maximum shitposting overdrive until we hit 99999999
The irony of this post is that the shitposting spam threads are what made the
get so horrendous

/thread

Anything after this is just wishful thinking.

It doesn't matter. Keklims made it clear that 8 was the magical number. You can get your shitty 9999 whatever post but it won't matter. This was it. We are the chosen people.

>60%