What Cred Forums thinks of Ghana?

What Cred Forums thinks of Ghana?

>Vision 2020: Ghana to become a developed country from the years 2020–2029 then Ghana immediately become a newly industrialised country from the years 2030–2039 onwards.

Is this feasible?

It depends. Can you get rid of all the darkies in a little over three years?

Half Ghanaian here been there a few times the politicians cant even fix the roads.

It's one of the few places on that earth where darkies are almost civilized, there is a lot of countries to genocide before them

Btw ask me anything!

So, like in Belgium?

Le Ghana est un trou à merde, gros nigaud.

My dads is a Belgian my mom is Ghanaian .

I kinda want to see a developed African country. Now that China is getting more expensive, if even one African country could be stable for a while, western companies could move some of their factories there.

You halfrican.

Its not as bad in Belgium

I think so.

It's gotten so good I spend 3/4ths of the year living there now. I think it's because we're mostly homogenous Twi-speakers and peacefully decolonized. Plus we have sea access.

t. Ashanti

Alot of rich chinks buy land here the are ligit neo colinising Africa .

Just go to the southern districts it looks like a first world country. The north is still shit sadly .

Currently at military training; one of the guys here is Ghanian. He's a little older than most, married, and the most down-to-earth person you could imagine. His accent and speech patterns make everything he says unintentionally hilarious, though. He became a US citizen by joining the military.

From talking to him, Ghana sounds like a fairly conservative country. Homosexuality isn't tolerated, and even strip clubs are very strongly condemned.

Here's also opposed to cunnilingus. Direct quote: "In Ghana, is very hot. Women, they have many fluids coming from there, urine and other fluids. To touch with tongue is an abomination. Instead, it is just: put in lollipop, and smash."

They even have kfc.

Pssssst

Pssst

Hey

Obruni

...notice the north is muslim?

I like tamales

Even seen some gay fags get lynched in the north. Holy shit the Muslims there dont give a fuck.

Are the Chinese putting any money into security? Are there militias that they fund and count as reliable?

Leopold is that you?

What a wise man

Like all the Coast, because pic related

So fuckin true

Is he passive aggressive/indirect about urgent serious matters?

It's the national pastime

in construction sites the are allowed to kill if thieves steal a lot of people are against the chinks do.

how's the food in ghana?

>Benin

Is this possible pol?

India big powa 2020:India superpower 2030:India 2040 enslave whites

Its pretty shit the but the fried rice is nice. chiken legs. Gaot balls and fufu. Is also nice

What's it always with this nonsense?

>Turkey to become an EU member by 2020
>Ukraine to become an EU member by 2020
>Ghana to become a developed country by 2030

Lol french critique on belgian roads

Have a couple Ghanian friends and used to work remotely on a project there. Very down-to-Earth, hard working and honest people in my experience. Hope to visit someday.

>Ghana to become a developed country
N O T G H A N A H A P P E N
O
T

G
H
A
N
A

H
A
P
P
E
N

The only reason Ghana is not a shithole is because the french used to rule us

All you need is white people to make a country developed. Rich white men build paradises and have negro 'workers' treat them like kings.

Shiiiieeee

Is it true they've got a space program or is it an internet scam

One of the more civilized nations in Africa, but still pretty backwards. I've met people from Ghana, the "best and brightest" of their nation, that could pass as people of average Western intelligence.

We got our independence by kuwarme qurma after that the got. coup detated by the cia scum.

It dus not even exist kek i think the are still building it.

I know that India has been allying itself with several African countries for trade deals and has been stationing paramilitary forces to protect the mills and factories and stuff.

WE WUZ KANGS

Conquer it before it becomes developed, and use its resources to make SPF 110 sun screen for the Aryans that will colonize it.

Best roads in the world

Hows the religion of peace there baggete?

Develope too quickly is hard, but they could grow out of the average african poverty.

They also need to build a wall to keep poorer africans outside

We keep it contained in the north.

Same shit in Nigeria. Fuckers up north will chimp out for little to no reason. There's a reason why Nigerian govt isn't doing shit against Boko Haram; half the government is muslim so just leave em alone. Hate nigeria's politicians, corrupt fucks.