en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty
youtube.com/watch?v=wMiDAfhYZOU
isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2578025431
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

You're an actual faggot, aren't ya, OP?

>0.2$ have been...

it's just american politics, their leftists are more right-wing than most of the right parties in europe

You're with her

fuck off you dog cunt

you're a faggot, harry

Sorry guys
I thought I was pretty much fascist before this happened

Link please.

One of my few disagreements with hillary is that she is pro-death penalty.
A leftist politician.

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2577634898

>I thought I was pretty much fascist before this happened

Well Trump isn't a fascist so you've obviously just been misinformed

So it was not a glitch...

What are you faggots even doing?

Most anime nazi tier guys are just like you

fuck you nip pig. disgusting. all the japanese people like yu are all faggots go away from this web site

keked

I got 68% Hillary and 66% Trump.

What the fuck.

Maybe hillary is masquerading fascist after all?

>agreeing with Stein on anything

and friends and family don't understand why I support Trump, we have some of the same views, and I have been thaught different views.

based egghead

I have no idea I guess it the 2% difference is I was for gays and that shit...

I can't tell why I got Hillary instead of trump.

pretty good

What liberals don't get is when US gets enough mexicans every president will be Trump

wew.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it says here you're a cuck.

Nice

I got Gary Johnson.

Funny how there's a question on tax returns but nothing on deleting emails.

Feels good to know in less than a year we'll have a president that represents real americans.

I got Gary too for 84%

>Russia
Makes sense you kike loving retarded bolsheviks.

tier threads don't belong here anyway, so lynch yourself

what are you even doing on here?

asks a 67% bernie

you should be rotting in a gulag, comrade.

Says a 70% Jill Stein

besides I only agree with him on his views on scientific matters, I don't know where that social and domestic shit is coming from

Oy vey! Online polls are never biased propaganda, goyim. You should probably vote for Hillary!

the funny thing is that if Hillary is elected he's probably going to be going to war with us

>iceland
>massive lefty faggot
everything checks out

>iceland

Confirmed for bolshevik

wtf I love Trump now

Who the hell are these other guys?

Frábært!

>Who the hell are these other guys?
People who will never ever be president

i feel the only reason why iceland is left is b/c they dont have to deal with nig nogs tho i think a right wing iceland would be base still like to go there and see the sites

punctuation nigga, use it

Rate me

>science issues

not as good as that 100% argie

oh no

I don't believe in global warming. Not sure why I got the same on science issues

I know how you feel.

>Evan McMullin

why even bother?

>checks flag

Embrace it senpai

This is shit bait

Sage

>identifies with the free speech hating sjw left

Couldn't get closer to fascism in the US than that. You're on the right track.

Am I doing it right?

Cuck

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

I took it out of curiosity. He really is my candidate.

get out cuck

Yes, yes you are user. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise

fag

Doesn't that tell you a little about hillary's ideology?

>BREAKING NEWS: Self Identified Fascist Supports Hillary

Headline when?

>not siding with trump on immigration issues

kill urself my man

THE OP MUST BE EXPELLED. HE IS A DAYWALKER. AN INFIDEL.

YOU MUST LEAVE, OP. YOU MUST LEAVE.

not bad

you're with her

burgerbros explain this:
why can you vote without an photo ID?

dude it's natural people want to immigrate into the richest country of the world
blocking it will only create gray criminalized areas like marriage frauds for citizenship etc
what is needed to be done is to make it 100% intolerable for 3d world retards to live, like faggots and trannies everywhere, state secularism, evolution lessons in schools

Thats why you prosecute and execute those doing marriage fraud fucking idiot.

Vote Jill please

Gary 2016!
The Don was my second candidate with 71%
Didn't do the how important is this to you sliders tho.

>execute
that's why no one takes you seriously

>immigration
The fuck are you even doing here?

I don't even...

CASTLE 2016

You was raised in a communist/post-communist state you cuntflap. Of course you will vote leftie.

All hail Trump!

Yay

>86 with Trump AND 70 % with Clinton
I guess I've already won

Typical russ commie

How does this even happen?

Hes Russian so of course he picks whatever he thinks will hurt America the most

Who the fuck is Evan McMullen, is he rp'd

Hillary Clinton is a militaristic evil cunt. I side with her on most issues too.

>whatever he thinks will hurt America the most
like not selling firearms to mentally ill people

I can never tell if these pics are satire or not.

How would the mayor of any major city last more than one term without voter fraud?

Stein is surprisingly right-wing on most things for a Green Party candidate.

you were brought up in communism,you have not amazed me

who the fuck is castle

Independent candidate from the never Trump camp. The Mormons have a huge problem with Trump

Define "mentally ill." Who makes that decision?

user schizophrenia is not that difficult to diagnose

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

A fucking Russian, of all people, should understand this concept.

Brehs

You're a Mcmuffin missile now.

>Not being pro-death penalty
You don't deserve your flag.

Denying access to military grade weapons is really that much of abuse?
Also if only you read some books by some of those opressed people.

DELETE THIS

Trump as first result = statist Republicuck

>tfw you're against multiculturalism

Says the multiculti faggot.
>DONT CALL THEM ILLEGAL, THEY ARE HUMAN BEANS
>pls cum fuck my wife

Protip: Yes/no doesn't cut it, hit "other" and you'll see better answers

what fuck poland? 1 that's not true 2- i thought taht eastern eu countries were based

>Wife

I'm sorry, did you just assume his significant others gender?

>getting 80 some percent Johnson means you agree with everything he says

Low IQ cuck

Looks like i'm voting for the right candidate

>calls others cucks
>supports a literal cultural marxist

Read my results again cuck

Still voting trump

fake answers
redpilled/10
you semm like a normie, in a good way
mobile fags pls go
finnish the quiz m8
pretty good
also good
not a degenerate
might be fake answers or you are very easily influenced
>not knowing your candidates
great democracy you got there ameridoops
what is aleppo?
if you are white you should feel bad because your ancestors where assholes
really makes me think
ok
fake

Trump used to be 97% for me.

Democrats make these laws and the news and media tell people it's because of "Minority voter suppression" and other bullshit. The democrats also hire people to go into low income communities and rally people to commit voter fraud, for getting "freebies" if they help defeat the racists.

Democrats also always try and sneak in law changes around election time that lets them abuse this shit.

Throughout the year they don't give a fuck about it, come time to install their democratic shills, then they rig the laws where no ID is needed.

They echo over and over in the media, ID's are racist.

Everyone knows it's bullshit.

I read them.
It says youre a faggot

castle seems that he is the one that cares the most about America, not sure if he's the best option though

dude no borders lmao

under age

seems good to me

informed

very redpilled

expert on memes

cant indeed

a true conservative

not real answers

digits confirm

glad you take the voting process in a serious way

well, he is not constant with his policies

can i be an american?

A more complete guide.

Well, fuck, apparently I am feeling the Johnson!

Still voting for Trump, because libertarians are fucking idiots.

>being so cucked by Trump that you vote for him even though you disagree with over 50% of his policies

People like you are why Cred Forums is so fucking retarded and brainwashed these days

Lib here

not much but i'm a Tump man.

Is this good enough or do i need a helicopter ride?

Rate me please.

Looks like its time for you to leave...

as it should be

But he's middleground libertarian. That's why you scored best with him. He takes all the good libertarian policies and leaves out all the shitty anarchist ones

Last year I got 97% Trump
Now I am at 80% Trump even thought I'm better informed about Trump and I have a better understanding of his policies.

I think this thing is rigged. I agree with him more now, not less.

It's only retarded if you take the philosophy to its extreme and go full ancap.

>being pro TPP
>good libertarian

>being anti TPP
>anarchist

Show me a single study that says death penalty is an effective deterrent. You can't take back being dead in the case of a wrongful conviction and if you take appeals into considerations, death penalty is MORE expensive than life in prison. The only argument for death penalty is appeal to emotion (no other fitting punishment) while ironically, the people who use that then whine when leftists use appeal to emotion to try and get rid of guns.

deathpenaltyinfo.org/costs-death-penalty

>He takes all the good libertarian policies and replaces them with democrat horse-shit
Fixed

spbp

He is a big government shill and a massive SJW.

He is literally less libertarian than Hillary and Bernie, and even more of an annoying SJW cunt.

cool

Wow, my gut was right. How would anyone vote otherwise. I can only imagine the reasoning behind Hillary supporters.

You need to go kill yourself immediately. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Reminder that if you're above 50% with either Clinton or Stein that you're basically irredeemably blue pilled.

>oh no
What the fuck do you care you autistic leaf? You have no say in the US and very little in the world, so go choke on some maple syrup dipped moose meat.

Well, Russia has a history of electing lying, genocidal monsters, so this seems to fit.

>TTP = free trade
>free trade = super libertarian

Plus the TPP fucks over China and let's us get our cheap manufactured imports from other countries for once. I don't know why Cred Forums doesn't like that idea

LMAO kill yourself nigger

I have no clue who McMullin is. I'm just glad (((Stein))) and Hillary were low percentage.

why does evan mcmullin look like a fucking egg

>death penalty is MORE expensive than life in prison
this is a failure of the legal system not the death penalty

if we only gave them a single appeal and then took them behind the wood shed and executed them immediately after it'd be cheap as fuck

take that you dirty commie

Why do you fucking retards respond to this shit? Why do you do these shitty tests for your shitty overlords even when they don't directly ask you to? Why are you all such raging disappointments?

Death penalty isn't about discouraging people from crime. It's about killing the person who committed the crime.
Death penalty has no logical reason to be expensive. If an Allahu Snackbar shoots 50 people and you capture him, all it takes is a single sharp object to put him down. It costs nothing.

This isn't an economic problem. It's a problem with inefficient government and too much red tape.
Death penalty should be simple. If someone commits a crime atrocious enough to warrant a life in prison they get taken to the back of the barn and put down. It's as simple as that.
The only argument AGAINST death penalty is an appeal to emotion. There is no logical reason to let those people live and keep paying for them.

>says the cuckservative

Sorry guys but you're gonna just have to accept that abortion, gay marriage, and marijuana are all being legalized and it won't affect you at all.

>not real answers
Wrong. There are issues I disagree with trump on like DUDE WEED and abortion but I also dont care about those issues so when I adjust the "how important is this to you" bar it makes it 96%

>98% Trump
>94% Beck
sounds about right

>death penalty is more expensive than life in prison
A bullet costs less than a dollar.

Fucking hate this liberal argument.

>being against secret government treaties with cronyism, IP and horsetrading
>not libertarian
fuck you

This.

Who is talking about non-issues?

Kike's work. Holy shit

I don't even want to look at what Hilary's opinions are. Trump is so without a doubt the candidate it's unreal, I just hope he doesn't rape the environment. Which he probably won't because witch monetary gains comes progress and it will be figured out before it's an issue I'm sure.

>being for big government
>libertarian

R8 me niggers

>big government

He's literally the only candidate who wants to shrink the power of the government. Go back under your rock

Rate me

it's expensive because people want to make extremely sure they aren't putting someone innocent to death you fucking mongoloid

>Plus the TPP fucks over China

I would love to see evidence of this, I haven't looked too deep into TPP.

But what I do know is that it's a trade deal with people who we already have trade deals with (excluding Japan), and is enforcing patent laws more widespread, including drug patent laws, fucking over generics.

Pretty sure that doesn't qualify as "free trade"

It can be made into a deterrent if you make it public and humiliating, like with the rope.

People like you should not be allowed to vote.

>On criminal issues
Do not pass GO

A-am i fitting i yet?

Because DAS RASIST
I've never once heard in my entire life one single argument why "economically disadvantaged" people are unable to get a state issued ID of any kind.
Not once.

i'm for free trade
TPP isn't free trade
TTIP isn't free trade
NAFTA isn't free trade

Who the fuck are Evan McMullin and Darrell Castle and why nobody's talking about them? Why do you need so many candidates if only one of two is going to win?

that is pretty autistic

Not bad, i even agreed that candidates should release their tax papers and am pro choice (under 3 months) on abortion

Those are bait to keep undesirable categories of people from casting votes that might influence the election.

>The only argument AGAINST death penalty is an appeal to emotion.
I gave you several, the biggest of which being that you can't overturn someone being dead, and wrongful convictions happen with some regularity.

The more severe the punishment, the more appeals you have to allow. It's ridiculous that you think someone who has been sentenced to death should have less recourse than someone sentenced to pay a three figure fine.

I'm not going to bring out the documents but the TPP purposely excludes China so that we can work our trade around their corrupt economy. That's the reason for it.

>fascist
>i side with hillary clinton on immigration

>immigration
disgusting slav

Same here, I didn't agree with Trump on lots of stuff but he was my 85%. Trump is the only actual candidate running. It's nuts. Libertarians are insane btw.

It's about as free trade as Bruce Jenner is a woman

total scum

I answered every question like an enormous authoritarian faggot. I even put that solitary confinement is OK for juveniles.

I even put that there should be no limits on campaign contributions and that drugs shouldn't be decriminalized.

Just fuckin' wow.

Better get those opinions in now Sancho, the wall keeps getting taller

Maste race checking in. Libertarian (aka fucking freedom lover) voting Trump

kek

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Is solidary confinement for niglets really that bad?

Other than tpp and sjw faggotry, is gary johnson that bad of a candidate?

Solitary confinement is okay for juveniles. Rehabilitating criminals shouldn't be a vast waste of resources and if it's effective in getting child criminals to value more what they have then why is it bad. It's the same as sending a child to their room with no tv. This is bait!

But drugs should be criminalised

How many questions did you answer, user?

I tried this out and I scored low 90s on Trump high 30s for Shillary.

I don't know who to believe

Both trump and Shillary are pretty statist

Probably going to vote for papa Trump out of sheer hatred of Clinton. She'll win anyway. I don't live in a swing state so it doesn't matter what i do.

Muh wifi

>no limits on campaign contributions
>shillary

Trump is probably for that and I'm not but I still sided agreed more with Trump. Also drugs should definitely be criminalized. Mind altering drugs are not okay.

>I don't like it so no one can do it!

I don't think you know what free trade is

Hmm something seems odd about this post. Why do you hate Hillary? Also a lot of people are going to vote who don't normally vote so it doesn't hurt.

This seems about right.

I just think a candidate should rise to power based on their decision making and ethics not their pocket book is all.

98% Stein.

Is Cred Forums triggered?

I'm talking about drugs you tard

>shill stein

Oh and the drugs thing marijuana just seems like a good way for people to waste a lot of their lives and it can also trigger mental illness.

70 years of degradation really hit you op

>waste their lives

Not for you to tell others how to live their lives.

>Donald Trump is a facist

please stop promoting this

>wanting to take a person's right to vote

Sound's like you're the one who wants a big corrupt government

Hillary has a lot more in common with fascism than Trump, Ivan

Democracy is the reason of big corrupt government, dumbass

>libertarian
>voting Trump

Pick one

Man made global warming isn't real.

you're not retarded, congrats

No actually he's the only one who wants to fix the debt and the economy

I feel as though most of these questions have been unanswered by the politicians and that some of the "Other Stances" can have two very similar sounding ones but one is considered a No, but with a few changes, and the other is considered a Yes, but with a few changes.
I'm questioning how much I actually agree with him, but I'll still probably end up voting for him, Aleppo doesn't really matter to me but his Globalist ideals and Illegal Immigrants thing does. I don't think I'll ever have a candidate that suits me very well, but at least Trump will do something about Political corruption.

Fuck off newfag tripfag avatorfag. Its so obvious you are a normie bitch trying to fit in.

>TTP = free trade
look at him!
look at him and laugh!

But it is for me to protect my children from easily getting access to something that will trap them.

starting to think this site is rigged

also, just because you side with her "principles" doesn't mean she will respect them and you should vote for her

A vote on a slightly less libertarian candidate than the actual party candidate is better than just wasting vote on Johnson

ayy

Got 89% Trumpster

Take care of your kids yourself don't ask for the state to nanny everyone.

You must miss the good old Soviet days with dictators and all

The fuck are you even talking about? Polish user is right, now go back to sleep

Whats Aleppo?

Don't worry user. If you have low stats across the board for all candidates. No worth worrying about 3-4% difference.

Trump will lose anyway, there's no harm in voting for who truly aligns closest with you

Praise Moloch

No one can watch their children 24/7 nor should society be so hazardous as to require it. Welcome to the civilized world.

>slightly less libertarian candidate

Oh boy. 35% tariffs on trade, an expensive border wall, monitoring Muslim's and invading privacy. Man he is not a libertarian candidate

A city Hillary bombed the shit out off with regime change foreign policy

got this, what do i win?

Nor is Gary Johnson. I don't wholly agree with the tariffs and don't really think the wall is necessary, but at least it focuses on domestic strength rather than foreign intervention.

Yeah because access to drugs automatically turns places mad max

Gary Johnson has libertarian policies when it comes to the economy and federal spending and that's all that matters. The only reason he is better than Trump is that Trump's tariffs and increased spending would ruin the economy while Gary Johnson could save the economy.

And the narrative changes.

Fascism supports heavy government oversight over the economy and starting fucktons of wars, so does Hillary.

Main difference is Hillary is a globalist and not a nationalist

Get on my redpill lads

That's mighty white of you.

Even the first Euphoric one was satire, the quote was real but not said by the guy in the pic.

>mac
>league of legends
>reddit
>protomen
>minecraft
>uTorrent
>can't crop
megapleb

Answered every optional question and almost always went for the answers with additional info. Feels bad that I care most about the Science issues, and don't line up with the emperor.

You agree with Hillary on too much senpai

I sided with Trump at 88% but If I was an american I would never vote for him because I know he is a liar.

>fake
autism

You know she's ready to wage war with Russia, right? She's a Neocon.

Because you statists act like legal drugs automatically means drastic increase and chaos.

>Sides with Hillary on immigration and bringing muslim/spic hordes into this country

What do I win, John?

There was democracy in ussr and Bolsheviks got 94% every time. Google it

The Based Canadian

My brothers.

Same, pretty much picked the non-binary answers. Pro drugs and relatively liberal with healthcare.

Also would vote for Bernie in a heart beat, I'm a liberal deep down, and so is Trump.

Actually, when comparing the issues that we disagree upon, most are totally fine and a big chunk were "we cannot determine Donald Trump's stance on this." A decent amount of other issues are ones that I don't really care much about either.

>agreeing with a faux libertarian more than trump

>implying she has policies

youtube.com/watch?v=wMiDAfhYZOU

>O coronel

You remember what she did to Bernie?

Until Stalin became dictator...

is it gud

Those are extremely suspect results for a Ruski..

>Agreeing with a guy that will prioritize the USA to secure its border, close its border, and reform its immigration policy so people are actually screened and detained if they have some sort of illness, if they are a criminal, or part of some sort of terrorist group
>Agreeing with a guy that will end unconstitutional agencies like the NSA and TSA which always subvert your 4th amendment rights unlike Trump that is for those agencies
>Agreeing with a guy that wants to end the Federal Reserve and bring back control of the money to the government rather than a private entity
>Agreeing with a guy that is pro-2nd amendment and is willing to pass a national "Stand Your Ground" law
>Agreeing with a guy that will be cutting various social welfare and be willing to balance the budget
>Agreeing with a guy that is willing to decriminalize drugs since all it does is overcrowd prisons and makes more violent criminals while still not legalizing the usage of them
It is hard not to agree with this compared to what is Trump going to do? Build a wall and maybe repeal Obamacare? If you actually like what the USA was founded upon then there is only one candidate to actually vote for. Trump isn't that candidate.

I escaped being DUDE WEED by 4%

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2578025431
I-its over
JUST

this pic is literally you

What does it mean by this?

you are probably pro-homo, pro migrant that's why..

I'm from jewrope and I have 83 percent TRUMP

Thought I was up and up on politics, but never heard of Castle. Makes sense I get such low scores though, what always triggers me is the narrow options, the dogma of left/right. Technocrat, libertarian here

>agrees with Hillary on immigration
KYS

Latvia is one of the less cucked countries though. Good on ya

It means you've proven to the world that yes, it is possible to have an IQ of 20

It means you're some kind of horrible masochist that wants to be raped.

God Emperor

Top tier bait Ivan

Fuck Gary tbqh.

>it is possible to have an IQ of 20

What did you mean by this?

Voting for Trump fampai

Get on my level

>It means you're some kind of horrible masochist that wants to be raped.
What do you mean by this?

This site states Trump is anti-Nasa because of this tweet. You're all idiots for thinking this glorified personality quiz isn't biased.

wut

I didn't even knew that man, but well, trump 70%

Oh, she's in favor of anything that gives more power to the state. But she's not for the death penalty for, you know, criminals. She wants to kill those who disagree with her politics.

Kill yourself

RARE
A
R
E

Literally who?