How come Maryland is so liberal

How come Maryland is so liberal.

niggers

Isn't Maryland one of the worse American states?

Fpbp this is only answer /thread

Maryland is full of niggers.

jews

Baltimore has the worst neighborhoods in the country, Potomac is the best despite.

* despite the Jews.

I live on the eastern side of the bay, Delaware adjacent. The consensus is pretty conservative. Lots of farm land and river homes. It's about evenly white and black.

Most of the founding fathers from the state were aristocrats from.the old world so naturally the state was full of faggots
It has only gotten worse since

I have lived in Rockville

Rockville - literally almost entirely Asians, with Hispanics sprinkled here and there. Definitely liberally C U C K E D af

Shore here as well. Pretty sure that the demographics on this side favor whites pretty heavily.

If the shore formed it's own state, it would easily be all red. I have not seen a single Hillary sign over here, and there were Obama signs to be found four years ago.

My father was working at NIH.

Maryland is a really mixed bag. You have Baltimore which speaks for itself, but the state also has some of the highest income neighborhoods and best schools in the country

Have you seen their gayass flag?

>Implying the Maryland flag isn't the best state flag
Sounds like you have some serious pleb taste

MD is actually pretty decent if you got rid of Baltimore and the College Park/University of MD areas. There's a lot of smart red blooded patriots there who fled from those shitholes long ago.

no its uber rich jews in montgomery county combined with some minorities that make the state blue

Cause its southern so its full of ex slaves.

And its the northern half of the federal bureaucracy.

My parents immigrated here for the federal jobs and I honestly feel pretty bad seeing our shittastic mcmansions replacing forests and farms.

But on the other hand it's a buggy swamp anyway, fuck the nature here.

Fuck Maryland. You niggers stay on your side of the potomac till you learn to drice.

Also crabs are shit. MD loves to go on about fucking sea insects like it's something to be proud of. Fuck crabcakes. I'll take a burger

Except California's flag is.

They got one thing right.

Only a couple counties are liberal, and it's because of niggers.

Found the gigantic faggot, guys

this
10th richest state
some counties are very white
it's known for being one of the smallest, but most diverse states (diverse as in widely different cultures by regions).
most of the east coast is pretty red, somehow. Unfortunately i live in the bluest fucking part of it, between st mary's and baltimore. Way up north is actually pretty based, farms and republicans, that love their asian super markets

Maryland flag is fucking ugly as shit. Overdesigned eye raping trash

Pleb taste confirmed

You can tell crabcakes are pleb tier garbage because they have to dress up crab meat with bread and mayo and other shit just to make it a meal.

>taking pride in eating sea insect scum

Jelly landlocked state detected

Fuck, I hate living in MD. Everything is too expensive to live here, thinking of moving to PA or something away from the niggers and high cost of living.

I live in Maryland and can confirm it's Liberal as fuck. If you walk into an English classroom in Charles county, you'll find anime pictures and "safe space" posters all over the damn place. Then you see the kids in the hall and it's infested with niggers, Jews, and LGBTQ+ cultists. It's disgusting.

Niggers.
Also Delaware > Maryland

1 As a former slave state we have a lot of blacks particularly in Baltimore
2. Our white population aren't regressive assholes like most of the south.
So you have a high black population plus a heavy chunk of whites who vote democrat.

o

You aren't alone, brother.