Why didn't you warm that snorting drugs is so painful?

>be me yesterday evening
>have never sorted anything before
>crush a xanax bar as best I can
>chunks here and there but mostly powdery
>scoop into onto my palm and snort
>had a pretty good night
>ended up texting my friend a summary of Kafka on the shore for some reason
>wake up this morning
>body is feverish
>upper back of my throat burns
>feel like I've been deep throated or something

How do I make it stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flubromazolam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aaaaaaand I just realized this is Cred Forums

Please be merciful with me, great admins

smoking weed helps.

Next time, don't snort something you're supposed to take orally.

>snorting benzos

Top kek

yeah this is pol and now you have to answer to kek for your degenerate drug use

NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO TOBACCO

Okay user. Maybe I'll just have to wait this one put. Smoking seems like it would irritate my throat even more.

Those are suppositories, they go in ur bum

>snorting xanax

You are an idiot. Just because you can crush down a pill does not always mean snorting it is better.

Do your fucking homework next time, idiot.

kafka on the shore was shit
also confirmed my theory about japs being physically unable to get aroused unless it's by eating used tampons or sumshit

this

>body is feverish
>upper back of my throat burns

you are only supposed to snort extremely fine powders. my advice is to stay away from xanax. i have seen it permanently fuck up most people who keep playing with it. you dont want to be in your thirties still trying to score pills to keep from getting sick. it is pathetic and it happens quicker than most people realize.

You dont.

You're lost now. Suicide is the best option

Who the fuck snorts benzos?

Xanax, and most benzos in general, have poor bioavailability snorted, should have just eaten it. Anyway they barely even hurt, don't be a little faggot. Chill out for a few hours, maybe fall asleep depending how much you did, and you'll be normal in a few hours.

Wow that's pathetic

WHY ARE YOU SNORTING A BENZO YOU DUMB CUNT

THE

THE FUCKING

STRONGEST BENZO IN EXISTANCE

HAVE YOU EVEN TAKEN ONE ORALY BEFORE? YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW FUCKING RETARDED THAT CHOICE IS

NATURAL SELECTION AT ITS FINEST PEOPLE.

>snorting xanax
It doesn't absorb nasally you retard. Stick it under your tongue or swallow it instead

>snorting any drug besides cocaine

>I snorted xtc once felt like snorting a battery but the next couple hours was 10 times as intense

Don't snort pills, they are filled with binders and other garbage that you don't want clogging your sinuses.

that wasn't the xanax

If you smoke enough your throat will go numb. Or just make some edibles.

Sounds like you are degenerate. Consider killing yourself my man.

If youre going to be a degenerate faggot atleast buy real cocaine and snore the good shit

Protip for cocaine users:
Accourting to the CIA website Brazil is number one country for cocaine usage the cocaine comes from Peru and Colombia

Prices ranges in USD a brick of coke with good connection goes for about $150 in peru or way less.

Enjoy dont forget to kill youself when you come back to the US or Europe because prices are 100x higher

for some reason when I used to snort md I couldn't feel shit, only when oral

is my nose broken or what

Looks like you've learned the golden rule user
Never put stuff in your nose that's meant for your mouth

>THE FUCKING STRONGEST BENZO IN EXISTANCE
Not even close

>all these people saying you can't snort xanax
I'm so fucking surprised I was hanging out with this one girl who does a shit ton of Xanax and shes been telling me to snort it if I ever do it. I've only done it once with her but wow what a dumb thot I took her word and now I'm finding out by you fine gentleman that I could have gotten higher if I didn't put that shit in my nose I feel like a fool.

Oh, you just need to do it 3 times today, 6 times tomorrow and so on.
The pain will go away.

I've been thinking about trying to snort this.

>STRONGEST BENZO IN EXISTANCE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flubromazolam
not even close

I used to hang with a Coke dealer and he would cut it with lidocaine. Presumably it was already diluted. I'd recommend not snorting anything unless you're in El chaopos villa

maybe you had a lot of boogs clogging your shit up

What are you cunts talking about? The fuck is "benzo" and why does it sound like some disgusting alien best friend of a heavily autistic child in some kids tv show

Wrong board you fucking degenerate.

If that's a popper don't do that.

I've snorted e a bunch of times and yeah, it burned pretty badly. However, it's not nearly as bad as snorting 2C-B. That shit was like a hot nail.

At the user level in the States you have to expect your coke is going to contain minimum ~5-10% active cuts like *caine and levamisole, not to mention inactive cuts like inositol etc. Unfortunately coke is a really dirty drug because of greedy cartels/nigs slinging the stuff

Benzos are pills that act like downers. Basically the gateway drugs that lead to heroin for dumb suburban teenagers desu. Really popular over here in the states right now it's ruining a lot of lives but they're nice in moderation. The withdrawals can literally kill you though.

you are too young to be on this site

maybe it was shit pill maybe you didn't get it all the way in.

Benzos Are a class of drugs used for anesthesia but MAINLY anxiety disorders.

They are mind sedatives that when taken, calms panic attacks/anxiety attacks/also helps with mood/behavioral disoders.

So it knocks people out and makes you feel calm and good. Xanax is hard as fuck and should not be taken so casualy.

Lol no, that's salmiak candy.

What is benzo short for though?

Why didn't you do proper research on this so you didn't have to make uninformed and potentially harmful decisions?

>snorting xanax

www.google.com
benzodiazepine

Next time just put it up your ass.

Benzodiazepine and there are many kinds.

Nah, never ventured into drugs beyond alcohol. Ive tried weed and LSD though

RIP kidneys

Low bio-availability unless you dissolve them in PG or something

Kafka on the shore is my favorite book
I can't help about snorting meds tho
that seems retarded

do not get tangled up in benzos my friend.

They should only be used as prescribed by doctors. Should never be taken on the daily they should be used to calm fits of anxiety.

Cheers cunts

Why do you guys put ammonia in your candy what the fuck please explain Swissy

Lol only edgy teens or drug newfags snort pills. I really can't think of anything dumber. Out of all the shit I've done, including slamming H, I've never been so dumb as to snort a pill.

Noted. I guess the tip off is in the nickname "Downers".

>Prices ranges in USD a brick of coke with good connection goes for about $150 in peru or way less
With prices like that who would want to come back

I havent understand some parts of it. I am curious about how other people sees that book, can you copy pasta the summary?

It actually tastes pretty great, you should try it man.

You let yourself absorb the lesson you learned and never do it again you fucking degenerate.

Can you explain the taste I've never heard of that being a thing. It sounds really interesting.

Alcohol and benzos are pharmacologically very similar. "Downer" doens't mean anything on it's own. Don't fuck with your GABA system regularly. Don't do any drugs regularly for that matter, if you're interested in staying healthy.

next time if you cant wait to take a pill regular smoke it

>get tin foil
>straw
>lighter
>place pill on foil
>light under foil
>smoke with straw
>works best with Oxycontin

Well, it's sorta salty actually, another name for salmiak is salt licorice, because it tastes sorta like a salt licorice. It's often mixed together with actual licorice.

I never really did any hard drugs only weed a few times like small bites of tokes oh and my friend gave me hash once that i had no idea wtf it was but smoked it anyways...

THC is good for a short term afterwards it turns you bipolar and muh feelings are hurt niggers loves matter now you know why they call it the herbal jew the side effect is faggotry

>Snorting benzos

N I G G E R

Sublingual, oral or rectal are the /only/ viable routes for 99% of benzos. Inhalation is also possible but requires significant setup. Some can be injected but not alprazolam or any of the major pharmaceutical ones. Snorting benzos is a nigger-tier activity reserved for only the lowest degenerates.

>smoking pill binders

>Neopuritanism

how did you even live your whole life without sniffing hockey powder?

truth. railing 15 mg 2C-B made my nose bleed and sting like a motherfucker. ran straight to a bathroom to wash up and there was a cop at the sink next to me. kek

Xanax is the most plebian of drugs

>snorting a Xanax

TOP KEK

Also dont drink on a benzo unless you want to black out and wake up in jail.

>have a headache
>smoke an aspirin

Are you saying that from experience?

Dude I snorted like 15 ativan one night and I was fine. One Xanax isn't going to kill any full grown person.

Why is no on advising anal use?
GEt a baby syringe at least 8 inches In length, crush up the pills, insert then into your anus and slowly inject
Just like shooting up feels asking
I have been plugging adderall for years.

Wtf... Anally getting fucked by the pharma jew drugs the level of kikery just thinking about this makes me cringe

autistic no-life faggot detected

I bet you used a dollar bill as a snooter.
I bet that dollar bill had shit tons of bacteria on it.
Mfw you directly injected aids into your mucus membrane

Don't snort Xanax you fucking tard. Less of it crosses the blood brain barrier that way...significantly less. It's one of the drugs you get less high from snorting, just eat it.

This. Xanax is so unenjoyable. Literally the only thing I find it useful for is taking a reasonable amount before I have to give a speech or getting zonked out on it when I have a terrible alcohol hangover.

Okay here goes. I haven't finished it yet
1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

Used my bare nostril actually
Never snorting anything again

Thanks a lot, I really dont have enough people to argue Murakami books, they have became pretty popular but only person i know reading is one of my exes and we werent talking till laat month. I dont want to force her to talk about book. Whats ur thoughts on book?

Oh shit u havent finished yet, go read it! And
>Plot twist she is a cat
I keked thanks again!

I've really enjoyed following Kafka around, even if nothing all that major happens. Love the atmosphere, especially when he's alone in the cabin. Murakami really has a way of describing those comfy feels of simply being alone.

Truth be told, those few sex scenes really had me hooked. I did not expect it and was pleasantly surprized.

Then there's Nakata. I sort of expected his sections of the book to be a complete bore. The reason I thought this was because of the war flashbacks that happened in the wind up bird chronicle. And I just couldn't enjoy them. They felt more like filler than the fleshing out of a character.

So having Nakata hitchhike Japan was pretty interesting.