Jimmy Fallon humanized a tyrant

Your response to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muezza
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Totally awesome. Hillary is almost done. Wait till the debates she will have another medical problem (fecal explosion) and Trump will own her.
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

One of the greatest moments of his campaign. So many people realized how manipulative the media is.

Will the left revolt when he wins?

even pol pot was a baby
even hitler had a mom
even muhammad had a kitten

noone is born evil, there is humanity in everyone, it is our society that buries it

>THP
Ignore.

laura_silverman_sperging_out.jpg

These people are insane. Trump is legitimately a nice guy. It's usually the people who say these things that are actually dangerous.

It is true, Trump is human.

Gee, it is almost as if Trump actually IS a normal human being and not a heartless facist like the MSM wants us to think.

>doesn't have any power
>tyrant

Does anyone have that "Jimmy why didn't you call Trump Hitler" smuggie?

>a dangerous man

Well! Good thing our system of government has hundreds of people working in a full system of checks and balances!

Isn't that right, God-Emperor Obama?

Good, let the media keep doing this. Even the kikest of kike executives wouldn't sack an established TV personality like Fallon over something like this, not with the ratings.

On the other hand, this WILL redpill other TV personas that they have power over the media, and encourage them to push the envelope.

>justifiably

Journalism is dead.

wtf I hate giving the other party a platform without demonizing them now.

This is the huffpost first of all, so you shouldn't be reading that leftist garbage in the first place.

Second of all, it's fucking late night. Late night isn't for hard hitting interviews, they're for light hearted exchanges, some goofiness, perfect for humanizing political candidates.

Jimmy Fallon's job wasn't to grill him on his policies or be disgusted with Trump.

Liberals love when Jimmy does this shit with other liberals but not with Trump.

BREAKING NEWS: FALLON TAKES CONTROVERSIAL STANCE STATING, "I think Trump is indeed a human being." STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION!

*exhales weed*

rejoice, Cred Forums, for liberals are legitimately shitting-their-pants scared, and are lashing out at anyone and everyone they can

trump is cool and collected, and the leftist camp is wigging the fuck out, huffpo headlines are just the squeals that come before the pig gets stuck

check em

how the FUCK do you know he's a tyrant

seriously...........

calling this guy a nazi, hitler, fucking whatever. HOW THE FUCK do you know anything about him?

They have absolutely no dirt on him, so they have slander his name.

Yet, with hillary. She's a fucking liar. This isn't something we are making up. This isn't slander because there is dirt on her.

She has a fucking MOUNTAIN of dirt on her.

Yet.....trumps a tyrant. And yet we have no proof of this. it's just my "belief"

God.....there is no shortage of morons.....is there?

You mean fairly and without sarcastic vitriol?

We're all born with original sin, leaf

Oy vey, shut it down.

I want to [spoiler] pet [/spoiler] Trump!!!

He's not human?

GUYS HILLARY ISNT DANGEROUS TRUMP IS XD

bruh im so baked

I think these people kind of liked Trump and they hate themselves over it so they throw the blame on Fallon. This is nuclear amount of denial.

Just saw this on Normiebook. The dude is a straight up Berner, hipster, and SJW.

God I hope so. I got alllllll this ammo jus chillaxin.

Trump is "literally Hitler", but Hillary's the one who's gotten people killed and shown no remorse.

I got you brudda.

The liberal tears are delicious.

what original sin is that?

he is god emperor.

Sometimes I wish I was a normie faggot.

no theyll give up and cry like the limp wristed faggots they are while real americans move on with their lives

Witnessed.

Fallon is going to be getting all the President Trump appearances for the next 8 years. All other Late Night hosts BTFO. Colbert's tears aren't just about his wife getting blacked anymore. Fat, queer host what's-his-name stress levels rising, pushed dangerously close to giving in to a pozzing.

"normalizing". Is that what they call putting someone in a non-slant light these days? "You made him seem like a real person!". And it's easier to see enemies of the 1st world as people?

I hope they do so I can shoot niggers for free.

>this is what gaytheists really believe

Why even come on a Christian board?

To be fair, Jimmy Fallon's job description includes making his guests look good. By default, he gives a positive slant to anyone he allows to sit next to him.

But, if he had Clinton on too then that should even it out.

He had Killary on yesterday. Supposed to air Monday.

>mohammed had a kitten

Citation needed

What button is the Don pushing

Thanks famalam

Yeah, then the Libs can't claim he normalized one any more than the other at least.

Turn Jimmy Fallon into a nazi meme, him and pepe and all that shit.

They're already talking about her skipping the debates

none of those people where evil, buddy

The tyrant humanized himself.

Fallon made the mistake of letting him do it on TV.

If you must blame Trump, blame him for being smart enough to take advantage of every single personality quirk and every single past statement of every single Ted Turner wannabe in the MSM to get what he wants.

Oh, and stay salty. The Donald likes his prey with lots of salt.

Every day I'm perplexed as to how the left as a whole finds new ways to be even more of a faggot

Kek. Keep crying Michael. Liberal tears is what plants crave.

>muhammad had a kitten
In the biblical sense maybe

why.

Do you have any idea of how brutal would it be if when she was about to awnser a question, her seizured kicked in?

I know C-SPAN would probably cut to Trump or the crowd when this happenes but still, it would be the final blow on her image.

And she would probably blame Trump for that too.

Kek wills it.

Wow, didn't expect Trump to agree, what a cool guy

I can't believe the gall of this mother fucker. look at his editors note

fucking with I could kill this asshole

that part is actually true, there's some story of him praying with cats in his room that ay-rabs who like cats think is kinda adorable

huh, really makes you leaf.

He has been on Fallon many times before this whole election. So why are they getting mad?

the rest of the media is humanizing a corrupt lying criminal with the blood of a few dozen on her hands which rapes children when she isnt sacrificing them when she worships the devil.
so im fine with humanizing a "tyrant"

(i wish i would exxagerating the stuff about clinton, sadly im not. i dont even know how i should exxagerate that since it cant get any worse)

I've noticed people referring to Trump as if he gassed 6 gorrilian mexicans himself. The first debates haven't even happened and libs think of Trump as if he's been President for 6 years

My favorite is how libs are saying that America is already great and we don't need to change

woah!

We had a deleted post between there but it was close.

So having an interview without being a cunt towards the guest you invited is humanizing.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo

Wow this woman seems a little crazy but then I guess it's her turn.

No we didnt.

What's with the left and dehumanizing people they disagree with?

>playing kike-craft.

literal autism with your vidya gaff there

>Yet.....trumps a tyrant. And yet we have no proof of this. it's just my "belief"

He's a "tyrant" because he hurts illegal's and mudslimes's feelings. He's a waycis!

>watching

would you rather I watch Niggerball?

How? We haven't seen whether he humanized Clinton yet?

>Justifiably

omg u meme magic me !

That's at the bottom of every Trump related article

Yes huffpo is that pathetic

They're literally Orwell's Inner Party at this point, and the military-industrial government is their Outer Party.

>Jimmy Fallon

The only thing he should host is a parasite

Dubs don't lie

A fucking Leaf.

i am pretty jealous of JF for getting to touch the god emperor's golden mane.

Amen to that brother. Your dubs prooves it.

Humanising a... Literal human being?

Yeah it'll be 4 to 8 years of subtle bitching like in weeds they complain about bush 24/7

Don't you mean apehoop?

Nothing let them throw a shit fit tantrum they will unravel themselves in the public eye.

Because he's winning arguments against liberals, which is the literal definition of a racist now.

kek worthy

Anyone who calls out the humanizing is saying that a real human bean should be dehumanized, and that is the most DEPLORABLE thing I can imagine.

mike

How long until Jimmy Fallon gets fired for not sticking to le evil narrative? never forget poor Dr. Phil

Whoa keks all over the place these days

The person that made that headline admitted to trying to dehumanize trump; thats revealing something they shouldnt.

I didn't watch the whole segment, but the hair thing at the end was cool.

Infuriated by a fucking late night talk show? Our country has truly passed the Event Horizon of decadence. The election for the highest office in our country is a fucking three ring circus where nobody is talking about the issues, but spends all of their time dissecting every word and movement of one candidate and getting "outraged" over it.

Funny, the left are the ones who want to destroy the lives of anyone who doesn't agree.

Bitches

>fecal explosion

Is it wrong that I laughed at this?

Impressive!

fucking sad

trump is a great guy, everyone loved him before he started running for president, now he's the devil, anti-trumpers are literally insane

Saved for November

link to the show please?

do you even know what is a gaff?

>humanized a human
are these liberals fucking insane? do they LITERALLY think he is a demon? an alien? what he fuck, why would you NOT want to humanize people?

>HUMANIZE THE ENEMY? HOW DARE YOU!?

fucking DISGUSTING

fallon will not live down #Touslegate

Yes. Because Trump is not human and shouldn't be treated as such. That's why you will be seen as a national hero if you assassinate him *wink wink*.
Seriously, replace Trump in "Why Fallon shouldn't have humanized Trump" with anything else and the cry out would be ridiculous.

Lol triggered liberals mad their cronies didn't treat Trump like dirt for once

Allow me good sir
>checkum

>Spend over a year demonizing a person to the point where they have bought their own bullshit, Trump eating a live baby could not even make them think worse of him.
>He's on TV talking normally with a host thats talking normally.
>Trump isn't actively sacrifcing mexicans on screen or being called hitler over and over again.

Well no shit they are infuriated thats months of work trashed in 15 minutes.

I miss the primaries. Hopefully we get some of that magic back from the debates.

she can't even take questions from reporters, how is she going to have a debate? it's impossible, literally no chance unless she's on an IV drip of diazepam. if she thinks she can take trump on in a debate i'd LOVE to see it, it would be a bloodbath. the absolute BEST case scenario she tries to demonize him to which he responds in his usual optimistic all-positive manner, then she tries to debate him on politics and it gets obvious she has no policies and her entire campaign consists of HOW ABOUT THAT TRUMP HUH WHAT A RACIST! i would LOVE to see a debate between those two.

OY GEVALT! This is a disaster, humanization is the first stage of the Shoah. SHUT IT DOWN!

Does anybody have a link to the full thing? Cant find it

You tried

>Why Fallon shouldn't have humanized blacks

The shitlib hellspawn of (((Jon "Stewart" Leibowitz))).

>"justifiably infuriated"

the guy who wrote that is a fucking pussy

>OMG GUYZE OUR FAVORITE LATE NITE TV HOST DIDN"T PLACATE TO OUR LIBERAL SENSIBILITIES LIKE HE NORMALLY DOES SO WE'RE RIGHT 2 BE UPSET

why do these people always sound like dick-pocketing homosexual turd eaters

INB4 Jimmy Fallon starts receiving death threats from the left.

how's massachusetts, dude?

Beautiful exploitable there

I am getting damp watching these clips. Such a good guy.

Do you have a human certificate to prove it?

(before some cunt jumps down my throat, i'm taking the piss)

Laura (((silverman))) is here. Check out her book on goodreads.

>Jimmy stays pretty politically neutral on his show
>Has the highest ratings and everybody likes him

>Larry spews his racist, leftist bullshit on his show
>Is cancelled due to low ratings. Colbert, Meyers, Noah are likely not far behind (especially once the election is over). Current year man is only hanging around because he balances his extreme biases with other stuff.

The number of people who have TV in this day and age is at an all time low, and it is only going to get lower. Alienating around half of your potential audience is not a great idea. Jimmy understands this, and the butthurt leftists can't comprehend why he doesn't parrot their narrative like the rest of the Late Night jackasses.

watch now

Based Fallon will be rewarded by kek for his service in not only helping trump, but also in exposing the foul state of the media

praise kek

Well done my white brother.

>are these liberals fucking insane?

You really have to ask? These are the same people saying that Trump is LITERALLY Hitler

They're fucking whack jobs of the highest order

Why do blizzardfags always make a point to let you know what shit game they're playing?
Learn to take a proper screenshot you fucking mong, you don't deserve those dubs.

Aww that's actually kind of cute

these people are fucking pathetic

Muhammad did have cute lil pussy

As far as I'm concerned Trump humanized Jimmy Fallon.

I have to wonder though, what did they want Fallon to do? Trump is a cutthroat businessman and has the media wrapped around his finger. What can some pipsqueak tv personality do to challenge him? Even if he tried, chances are that Trump will verbally stomp him to the ground right in front of his audience.

instead of fallon "humanizing" a monster, maybe the media has just been demonizing a fairly normal guy for over a year now

Hillary is on Fallon, Monday night.

so he actually does his fucking job?

>Sonic 3 & Knuckles

is Jimmy redpilled?

I already wanted Trump to win, now I think he's cute and want him to win.

>redpilled
>Nicole Kidman was hiting hard on him and even found an excuse to go to his appartment just to meet him
>guy just stay on his room playing video games
>redpilled

That's truly redpilled.

Nope, just told what to do and say by ((((Hillary's Campaign))))

How?

Kys

>caring about Tom Cruise's left overs

so he's one of us?

This is rp as fuck, you beta scrub loser.

I still hate fallon and think hes a talentless ugly loser, tho.

Tom Cruise never touched any of his womens user.

Getting a girl that was with Cruise is buying a brand new pussy by the price of a used one.

Tom Cruise is John Travolta's waifu.

No because he is famous, has a job and money.

Aside from that, yeah.

>Trump gets a boost
>Fallon loses ratings to SJWs abandoning him
WIN FUCKING WIN M8s

Why is it redpilled to be with her? Whats your fucking logic?

>YOUR FUCKING A WHITE MAAAALE

>hot girl approaches dorky for some reason
>dorky dont show any interest.

At least the autists from Cred Forums would try their chances.
Yeah, we would blew out but fuck it. Play video games while the girl is there is fucking stupid.

meme magic

40 something, horse face
>good looking
Your women must be horrible

kek is amongst us.

>the candidate I didn't like wasn't handled the way I would handle him, delet everything

Why is everyone such a fucking child?

it's happening

>get called a pussy for not lusting after hollywood women
Never understood this.

It's crazy how much politics have changed since Trump came on the scene. I now have hope not only for the US, but Europe as well.

Abundance

Oh, shit.

When the girl is hot Im OK with it. Not all of them but Im OK with it.

No one would call you a pussy for not dating Harambe.

why the fuck wou-
>huffington post
STOP GIVING THESE FAGS ATTENTION

it's streaming video on a second monitor, R tard. why the fuck would a huge ass blizzard logo be there while you're playing the fucking game.

Excuse me for not wanting to edit the image, too lazy 4 u

>2016
>telling jokes for the lulz

Fallon is no better than those Alt-Right Trolls!

Tell me; why do you wear the autism? If I took it off, would you die?

wasn't me

Kek has spoken

Fallon is our guy. Let's throw him a bone.

I'm going to really enjoy a Trump Presidency!

MEME MAGIC

Do these people even know what a demagogue is?

>justifiably
pls

>Jimmy Fallon humanized a tyrant

>humanized

So, are the leftists saying that Donald Trump isn't a human?

That's what they're trying to do. Dehumanize him and his supporters.

The leftists aren't human. They're communist drones.

checked and underrated

scat humor, jew detected

They've spent the last year dehumanizing and slandering Trump, no wonder this seems like a grave offence to them. It only demonstrates how far these people ventured into their own manufactured fears and delusions.

I tried to check it. Look at the time also. Dubs there.

The rest of the media is humanizing a corpse.

Thank you Donald.

Amen

>WHAT??? JIMMY FALLON DID HIS JOB AS A COMEDIAN TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT POLITICS?? HOW DARE HE!!!

funny, that is what they will tell you if you have doubt about the good intentions of refugees. But as soon they have to apply it to Trump, they completely forget it.

Not gonna lie, this was comfy as hell. I love when The Don brings this laid back side of him.

The more Trump shows his relaxed, fun side and that he can be level-headed and fun-loving, the more leftists lose their shit.

26 dimensional backgammon.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

truly a gent.

Fallon is apolitical. So its no big deal. Libshits are just mad because Trump has a sense of humor and Clinton is a bitch.

>Trump crushes it on Fallon, comes off as extremely likeable
>Liberals get furious
>Clinton gives off bad optics and fails to look relatable
>Liberals are even more furious

I was actually expecting the author to have a berg or stein in xis last name

This is how the media collusion works: anyone who doesn't collude with the other (((urbanists))) and their urban agenda are attacked.

The point of this frenzy is to tell others to toe the line. We should be going after, and ruining the lives of, the fuckers trying to destroy this guy's career. Not to turn him into an ally but to set some other examples that need to be set.

Odd how this kills the thread.

He doesn't deserve any mercy for that article.

Move to Florida or Texas, senpai

We need more whites in both. Pretty soon, we can start shooting the dark skin spics and proceed from there

a reply to Fallon's post on his own page

The comments section really got my neurons firing

Witnessed, kek wills it

That's hilarious. I'm boycotting Colbert and Myers for the same reasons.

I guess now I'm #FallonForever, whichs sucks because I don't like him or find him funny.

Huffpo puts that note in every single article about trump and some articles that have nothing to with the election or politics as well

Fucking useful idiots should be shipped off to Canada, that is EXACTLY the kind of country they want.

Person is a literal definition of a degenerate faggot from the looks of their Facebook likes. Also the liberal fag likes John Oliver, Colbert, and AIDS.

Their replies are so well composed.

I could easily doxx right now... But I won't.

>every name is guess the minority tier

I don't understand why it's somehow considered brave to be politically correct, wouldn't it be the opposite? The idea that blowing your lid over someone saying nigger or whatever is an act of heroism is just laughable when it's acting according to the reigning zeitgeist. I don't get it.

Fallon is, if anything, being brave by not conforming to the whole hating Trump agenda.

oh no he can never go behind some non bar again, where else will he dance?

This is basically Jimmy Fallon's Facebook page right now.

Seems like they are losing the narrative.

Can't wait to see some poor janitor mopping up Hillary's piss and shit on live TV.

Some spooky stuff in there.

Has Fallon responded to this at all?

Classic rule of liberal activism: make a list of all your own negative traits, and then accuse your enemies of espousing them.

Are you an intolerant bigot towards White Christians? Accuse your enemy of being an intolerant bigot towards racial minorities and muslims.

Are you a left-wing authoritarian? Accuse your enemy of being a right-wing authoritarian.

Are you anti-knowledge and anti-intellectual? Accuse your enemy of being uneducated and ignorant.

Are you violent? Accuse your enemy of hate crimes.

Simple, really.

In all likeliness, no. He's probably too professional and his handlers have probably made him well aware that you don't feed the trolls.

The first goal of these people is to whine so much that they get a response from Fallon or NBC, and then when they have their attention they will try and wring an apology out of Fallon for the heinous crime of not demonizing Donald Trump.

Oh my god, I've been saying that for a while, but this is the most eloquent way I've ever seen it put. Saved, thanks!

>even hitler had a mom

>implying hitler was evil
>implying he wasnt set up for making his own currency the (((central banks))) couldn't get money from and for making Germany great again

>Mohammed was a crazy cat man

That explains a lot actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muezza

So if you arent a slave to the senses then you are less of a man

Stay brainwashed huenigger, may your shit country never prosper

> implying World War 2 did happen.
> implying Hitler existed.

Still blue pulled I see...

i would have killed myself if i did that

>justifiably infuriated for being friendly toward another person
I just can't believe somebody would be nice to another human being like that!

shes my favorite camwhore

meme magic confirmed
hail kek

It's going to be so delicious when he's president.

The original sin is degeneracy and it is up to us to improve upon it.
Shadilay, brother.

The sacred string just confirmed this will happen.

where can i watch the full episode?

No. You are though.

Where did you guys get these high res merchants from?

checked4kek

Who's this fluid druid?

I shook his hand at a rally as he walked off.
I haven't cleaned it yet. Fapped with it plenty of times.

>not knowing how to alt+ Print Screen

I want to get Trump to sign one of these "Lunar White" Xbox controllers but I doubt I'll ever get close enough for an autograph. They're black white and gold, which is Trump's colors.

>ass of a 13 year old boy

This might be one of the lamest things anyone here has ever suggested

Jimmy is a fucking coke head loser, just like the other Jimmy.

Canada please stop

You would know Biden