EUROPEAN APRECIATION THREAD

>Europe
>92% white
>goat culture
>goat architecture
>goat inventions

How does non Europeans feels about this? Get in here Eurobros! Stay jealous rest of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-WO73Dh7rY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never thought about it. Guess I've been too busy buying semi-automatics at the drop of the hat and not getting raped, shot, or run over.

I'd like to respond to you OP, but I'm too busy living in a country that's on the forefront of virtually every major event in the world.

Don't worry though, I'm sure France will someday do something people care about besides getting killed by sand niggers.

Feels good mane

We have a much better chance of removing the filth because the minority is still so small unlike in america.

Them flags

Disgusting

>Europe
>92% white
It should be 100%..

Country 60% white are not allowed to post here my dear USA.

i probably wouldn't go anywhere other then the UK desu.

>Eurobros

fag

I honestly don't care that much.
You guys are great, don't get me wrong, it's amazing what you fags achieved...
But time passes, and now there's a new sheriff in town and this sheriff will soon die and it will keep going and going...
I will give you that tho: i would rather live in germany or france than the EUA.

Don't let it get out of hand. Learn from our mistakes. Gas 'em now.

thanks brazil

>92%

It never will, we'll always have the 1% of ambassadors and communities from our former colonies.

And yet, with so many white people, your country is still completely worthless.

The UK manages to still be relevant in the 21st century. Why can't you?

who /unironical supporter for an EU superstate/ here

Notice how most of the opponents to the EU unifying are assdevastated brits who are no longer part of it, or americans who realize that it can outcompete them.

>Louisiana

Pls

europe is a shithole mate

NON WHITES GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

You forgot "shift blame from muslims"

#NotAllMuslims

France, I like you, but fuck Europe and fuck eurotrash. You see the invasion of foreigners, Africans, Muslims and etc going on in our countries? Proof of our incompetence. The British empire was a fluke.

North America was a utopia before they fell to the same fate. Now only Japan's left.

>743 million people
>1 million migrants since the beginning of the immigration boom
>0.13% of the population
This invasion meme is so funny.

tbf the French are still pretty relevant on the international stage look at their intervention in Mali it was more successful than ours in Iraq.

France is no longer European.

90% white vs 60% white
really made me ponder

Unironical supporter of EU superstate, only way we can stay diplomatically and economically relevant in the future, else we'll be playied by superpowers like US and China

9 2 %

What is bottom right?

May the Eternal Leaf and Eternal Burger by whiped from the face of the earth!

I'm hoping you guys snap and start mass deportations soon. I'll sign up for the deportation squads.

I hope so too.
Colonialism was right all along. A colony should only been allowed autonomy and independance if it is developped enough to maintain itself. That was the case for the USA, it sure as hell wasn't for most of Africa.
>you will never be colonial governor of a tiny polynesian island, spend your day inspecting sugar plantations, your evenings in fancy reception with jet-setters and your night in bed with 10/10 vahine

>92% white
not for long

Are you stupid?
You need to be a minority first? Can't you fucking read trends?

>Attack my country for 1000 years
>Attack each other for 1000 years
>Constantly needs saving by Anglosphere
>Thinks they can build greatest empire/superstate
>Ends up worse than Chinese knock-off

Go kill yourselves so the white race can live in peace.

>Spain
>Italy
>Greece
>Turkey
>White

Pick one.

>Europe is 92% white
>and dropping fast

Last time I checked your country in particular has a 10% Muslim population, the largest in western Europe.

Sometime I wish I was born in Europe, America has little to no ethnic identity.

Then other times I'm thankful to be born in the US, because we are at least a little uncucked.

>we are at least a little uncucked.

How can it be that everyone here knows that the US is 60% white and yet burgers still regularly post shit like this

Your country is the protocuck, the one that infected all other countries with it

The US would have gone down decades ago if your merchant masters didn't need you

You got a gorilla as a president for fucks sake

>being cucked means having less minorities.
We have true free speech, right to bear arms, we have large opposition and always have, to immigration. Nazis exist here, the KKK exists here.

We may be the least white country of the west, but we hold the most freedoms.

You're shit posting is coming along young padewan

Don't deny the shoah goy or we'll through you in a cage.

>goat
subtle

>We have true free speech
Nigger what

>right to bear arms
Which is good, but doesn't matter in an age where drones can fuck you in the ass

We're long past the point where one dude with a rifle poses any threat

>we have large opposition and always have, to immigration

Again, your people being against something doesn't matter if politicians ignore it

Mexicans have been flooding the US illegally for decades and nobody did anything about it

>Nazis exist here, the KKK exists here.
I'll give you that

But on the opposite your country also has BLM and is the birthplace of pretty much every single cancerous leftist movement of the last decade, like the entire SJW shit for example

>tfw when there's 200,000,000 non hispanic whites (including hispanic whites, that would be 250,000,000) in one country on an alien continent
>"m-muh 60% white demographic"
>Yeah enjoy your people's ancestral homeland infested with shitskins
>

You keep all that """culture""" of eating frog legs and snails Frenchbro I will take my safety over that any day of the week.

>tfw never have been European and never will be

I'm Argentinian and therefore European, of the black kind

>Argentinian of Spanish rape baby descent

Why do anglos always say they aren't european? Just because you are a swim distance away from the mainland doesn't mean you have your own continent.

>Mfw i wake up in the morning and realize im not European.

Feels pretty good to know that these Americans never can be European.

British in currypoo land?
We just ran the show for a while, those animals are by no means british, either genetically or culturally.

What if I'm white and live in a 96% white state
Do I get to be here and party
Pls

Post your architecture. That will settle the question.

When I see such pictures, I get orgasms every 2 minutes. Stahp it Luxiii

Why are you niggers not part of either germany or france yet

Same for Liechtenstein

Nope I will not. My parents were and they left for a reason. Freedom!

>Then other times I'm thankful to be born in the US, because we are at least a little uncucked.

It's time to wake up burger, sure your 1st and 2nd amendments are great and we are all envious of it, but you are as cucked as the rest of western Europe, stop lying to yourself.

Sadly, this.

My life's ambition is to live in a walled town. Home's sweet but there's nothing that compares to the comfy of waiting out the race wall behind tall, thick walls.
We used to be important because we had a big river centuries ago. It dried up, so everyone stopped giving a fuck and just left us go. Too much burden to support otherwise.
youtu.be/c-WO73Dh7rY

It's very rural here, but does this work?

Looks comfy

Northern New England?

they are all in the same place doe, it's not like Eastern Europe is feeling it but Germany, France and the UK are close to death

those are the big 3 of Europe so maybe the invasion and that much of a meme after all

Looks like the Shire.
Imagine what we could do if we got rid of all non pure europeans in the world.

it's overrated

We are not European. We are American people of European decent. The Jews tell you to hate us because we left our mother land. Please understand we need to work together and not bicker over who's a better white person. The white world is in danger all over the globe. South Africa is a prime example of what happens when we become a minority. Hell on earth.

This can't be fucking real.

Diaspora checking in. Can I join lads?

You have no idea what kind of insanity you'll find when you starting looking into this shit

What's a Belgium filter? Does it literally just filter out the actual victims of a terror attack like I suspect it does?

Yep

Where would you move if you could come to Europe?

>Does it literally just filter out the actual victims of a terror attack like I suspect it does?
No, that's the Swedish filter, no joke. A Belgium filter colours the background of pages in the colour of the Belgian flag.

Yeah, I also don't get how that is supposed to help anything.

>people are multi dimensional, we can't boil people to numbers or statistics
>that's why I discard white males for being white males after drawing very quick conclusions based ot broad speculation
How can you do that and look at yourself in the mirror without seeing a repulsive hypocrite?

Man, it feels good be employer who only invites whites to interviews. Makes me a little bit proud, even when job agencies like our wonderful Arbeitsagentur hate me for it & don't let me advertise.

what's the most meme tier monument you guys have euro/pol/?

Half German half Arab here.

Great place to visit for very extended periods of time, but It's not the USA.

Also what with Trump about to win, I'd say there has never been a better time to be an American in the last 30 years.

We're not cunts like you though, in the future I'll be glad to have you in my country, just leave your newly picked up muslim culture in your country when you do.

If it wasnt for france that number would be 98%

>tfw your city is in OP

The Centre Pompidou would be the obvious answer, but this is not bad either
>gets catholics mad becaus it's not fully consecrated
>gets leftists mad because it's a church near a park named after a communist
>gets secularists mad because it was built with public money
>gets purists mad because it looks unusual

Literally a Unesco World Heritage tier.

For some reason I like the idea that in such case there would be no more shitty tier crime or terrorism, but either much more thought out, grand acts of terror or full blown, serious wars that would really leave a mark in the land for centuries. And then it'd be rebuilt to its former glory.

>2 Balkan pics
t-thanks

france is shit tier

Have a 3rd.

This cant be real
it literally breaks down to facts < feels

wtf is that thing and what is that white stuff on the ground?

Nice mate my family has a summer house in Mali Zaton. It's better in the winter though.

>Spain
>Italy
>Greece
we are white stop the meme

87.17 is a fucking disgrace to be honest.

England was always meant to be white and to see that declining is like watching a disease that is going to start spreading more rapidly and eventually kill you.

honestly makes me want to kill myself. Even Americans have some amount of culture. closest thing to culture i have is eating perogies at christmas

Define Europe please.

Is it Bern? I swear to god I have drinken a beer in the south bridge. There were bears and stuff

>92% white
kek
taking pride in Euro culture as a European sometimes feels like being a nig and claiming to be kangz.

I like u

Beautifull keep it that way, don't lt any germcucks in.

That doesn't make any sense. Did you hit your head or something?

>92% white
Well can you fucks keep it that way?

;_;

I do miss West Germany a lot.

>Nigger as president

the thing is that we hilariously stagnated and are currently in decline.
Most of the cool and interesting shit we did was at least 70 years ago.

>tfw there will never be a unified Anglosphere
>tfw America isn't Anglo enough to be part of one anymore
>tfw half Anglo

he'll be gone and she'll be knocked up and on foodstamps by monday

>Failing economy
>Failing religion
>Degenerative culture
>Replacement-tier immigration
>Cuckoldry
>Growing terrorism
>No military
>No hope

Nah I'm gonna enjoy watching you get enriched

>mark wahlberg

It's a commie monument. The white stuff is snow.

>Eastern European """"civilization""""

Swedish "culture"

I still can't believe it's only 92% white. It should be 100%
Kick the blacks out already

Plz?