Explain

explain this faggot to me? how does he relate to politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's one of the worst mass murders in recorded history having perpetrated dozens of high profile mass shootings.

Just between you and me fàm, he is probably the most important person in the entire movement.

He a neo nazi, here he is with Weev doing the white power salute

Also, 2070 Paradigm Shift was one of the more important speeches in recent history
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

I think he is super important aswell
Very funny too

forgot pic

He doesn't, stop posting him, or use his name so it gets filtered out.
Saged/hidden

he is behind tons of politically motivated mass shootings

He's been behind every single mass shooting since at least 2015.

I think so, too. I think he will bring about many redpills.

World is doomed. I saw Hamas toddlers being more manly doing that (still dumb)

omg bro, please delet this man. we can't have our CNN friends seeing this pic. oh god, oh jeez, oh man, oh god oh jeez.

He is one of our prophet - subahanAllah - may peace be upon him.

He's honestly not even very funny, what's the appeal?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

This one is more entertaining.

When did sam meet with weev?

This video by him is Cred Forums incarnate

youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

August 2015

he shops at ROSS

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

Hm, too bad I couldn't catch weev while he was around the balkans, idk where he is now

He looks like a leprechaun, but I still respect the man, that kike judge fucked him over

he is a funny leprechaun man, and he is doing Gods work

Because the media and news and all of TV is so staunchly liberal and steadfastly bluepilled to inundate the masses with blue pilled garbage the fact that Sam got a show featuring points contrary to the media narrative is an impressive and important feat. He's good at dropping at red pills without alienating normies hes subtle with them. Ive showed sams comedy to "normies" and his comedy gets a laugh and tickles a nerve in peoples brains about the absurdity of todays society. Hes not the funniest guy in the world but he serves a utilitarian purpose in our cause. Remember, the media is one of the biggest issues in the worl right now.

He doesn't. He's a fag and a kike that's been shilling his "comedy" here for years. He's been shitting up the board, and not just Cred Forums, for the last few years.