White Pride

Why is the white race the only race that can't have pride in their race? Also there's no white history month.

White history month is everyday because all history is white history

All good history is white history

The white race is the only race that ever really did stuff and got us to where we are today, so we have to make sure everyone else feels good about having a rich history of mostly throwing spears and nothing else.

Asians are pretty based though, they actually did stuff and developed new technology while we sat in castles.

Basically just blame the bleeding heart leftists for being autists who never fit in in society and felt like they had to be nice to do something.

Because if we had a white history month there would be way too many things to celebrate and make everyone else would feel bad.

There is literally no history but white history

Injuns
>we live in teepee and have names like big snake red man and haven't invented anything

Africans
>we live on ground and have names like *click* Abu Minabe *click* and haven't invented anything

Asian
>we live in straw huts and have names like Ling Ping Ting and haven't invented anything

Australian
>WHOITE CAWNT FWEK OFF

but everyone else makes us feel bad already. why should we care about what they feel if they are belligerent to make us feel bad?????

Asians only advanced in the 19th century because they tried to emulate the Anglos

>we sat in castles

More like, we worked on farms.

>Blame leftists

W/ever dooder. People from all over the political map have made valuable contributions to society.

You and I probably never will. Especially insofar as we're pathetic enough to spend time arguing about race on anonymous imageboards. Welcome to the real world.

We would have everything but peanut butter.

>Asians
>haven't invented anything
I don't know if you should be jailed for hate speech or your sheer stupidity.

being pro white shouldn't mean to others they are non pro everyone else.

I'm pro tea but you don't see me shitting into french coffee.

Because zog doesn't want white men to be strong and take pride in thier race but more and more people are waking up and taking pride in been white

That's true asians did invent gun powder and their women are based

Lol, I kno, right?

Asians gave westerners the printing press and gunpowder. Revolutionized the distribution of information and warfare.

Plus, pretty sure a black person invented the A/C.

What did they invent?

ROOK WE GOT TWO STICK PICK UP RICE
ROOK I DRAW TENTACRE SEX
ROOK I TIE DAUGHTER FOOT TIGHT IT STAY SMARR FOREVER

I wouldn't mind fucking a Jap woman. I just wouldn't reproduce with one

M8, I'm with you on every other race, but the gooks did invent fireworks.

PLUS MY SWORD THAT WAS FOLDED OVER A MIRRION TIMES

Underrated post. I'm a proud white man. I openly defend my ancestors in what they did. Literally every bad thing they say whites did has and is being done by every race. It's a jew lie to be labeled a racist furthermore just tell people race facts and there's your proof. Whites are superior. Usa is for whites so is Europe. Kill the nonwhites

sounds like something that only ameristupids would do

europeans should be proud of their nations and heritage, that means their specific race not some idea of white amalgamation and identity

CHINESE INVENTED DA PRINTING PRESS FOLKS

There shouldn't be any race days/months. The whole concept is ridiculous, especially in the US.

You know I have never met a single black dude that gets angry with me when I say I am proud to have a white european heritage.

You guys in the USA and Europe really need to get these far left fanatics out of your schools. They will bring your civilizations down if you allow them to keep peddling their misinformation and collectivist rubish.

See when people get told been white is a bad thing we end with fags like this come rope day bitches like this will swing

>2016
>Still clinging to the accomplishments of muh race.

Not surprised they're not mad. They probably feel sorry for you.

Well, I sure as hell am not going to 'feel ashamed' for being white. So let them have their month.

Now, if they try to rewrite their month of history and say Mozart was black, and whites were nothing but genocidal neanderthals, then we have a problem. My 'not being ashamed' then turns into 'feels great' with my magic white power ring.

I would marry a Japanese or Korean Christian
Oh wow fireworks wow oh my god so amazing wow goes boom and makes pretty colours wow. Okay it's pretty cool but yeah, even Australia invented more.

retard

PRINTING PRESS BRO.

Before that, there were ~2 copies per book in the whole of Europe.

FUCKING HELL

Because white males are cuckolds more than black males are niggers.

What the fuck even is that thing m8

Hey man, I don't know why you're so critical of Nips and gooks and Zipperheads. Out of all races, they're #2 behind whites. That's all I'm saying.

THEY COULD ALWAYS GO BACK TO AFRICA IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE WHITE PEOPLE GOVERNMENT, FOOD, WAY OF LIFE, MILITARY, LANGUAGE AND INVENTIONS THAT THEY BENEFIT FROM.

>THEY COULD ALWAYS GO BACK TO AFRICA IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE WHITE PEOPLE GOVERNMENT, FOOD, WAY OF LIFE, MILITARY, LANGUAGE AND INVENTIONS THAT THEY BENEFIT FROM.

THEY COULD ALWAYS GO BACK TO AFRICA IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE WHITE PEOPLE GOVERNMENT, FOOD, WAY OF LIFE, MILITARY, LANGUAGE AND INVENTIONS THAT THEY BENEFIT FROM.

>THEY COULD ALWAYS GO BACK TO AFRICA IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE WHITE PEOPLE GOVERNMENT, FOOD, WAY OF LIFE, MILITARY, LANGUAGE AND INVENTIONS THAT THEY BENEFIT FROM.

>'Murrica, love it or leave it.

Or improve it. Let's confess that America is great, but we can make it still greater.

When slavery was ended all nigs should have been sent back to Africa your country would be a lot better now i hope you all vote right and Trump can make America great again

because it's like publicly celebrating being smart or beautiful. you only need a special "month" for austists, cancer patients, Down's Syndrome or - being a non-white.

You shouldn't need to care about your race.

When I look around me, everyone is white, so being proud about it would be like being proud of having two legs.

If you feel the need to display pride of being white, then your country is already fucked.

If Cred Forums is an alt right message board is Reddit alt left?

Wrong, we should have a month to celebrate things that are EXCEPTIONAL, who escaped their situation and did something great.

Race is a NORMATIVE concept, doesn't produce individuals, but drones enslaved to primal symbolism.

>we can make it still greater

you forgot to say 'again'

It's not just the fireworks, it was the gunpowder they discovered. Also, paper, the blast furnace and a few different types of printing. Their list of inventions is far shorter than ours, but it does show they are a few steps above niggers.

I'm intentionally avoiding the whole decadence myth.

How goes the civil war brother

>tfw pooland is the only uncucked white nation on earth

every month is white history

She would be perfect if she didn't have short dyke hair

She would be amazing if she didn't have dyke hair. A full bush would be great too.

whos the semen demon?

You now realize that all the ethnicities who post thier swill via computer and cellphone on the internet can only do so because of a plethora of white inventions and infrastructure.

Everyday is white history day. Anyone who doesn't think so can try to stop benifitting from it for a while.

Because it makes other races jealous.