Is cheating on other women Cred Forums approved?

Is cheating on other women Cred Forums approved?
Note: I am always using a condom. Not having sex with prostitutes only female coworkers.
I need to know what to do Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

hopesandfears.com/hopes/now/question/216753-are-humans-meant-to-be-monogamous
bustle.com/articles/121000-are-humans-meant-to-be-monogamous-heres-what-5-researchers-have-to-say
collective-evolution.com/2014/08/23/are-we-really-meant-to-be-monogamous-the-reason-why-we-cheat-on-the-people-we-love/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no
kill yourself

Yes, it's degenerate you fucking animal.

Is there forgivnes if I never do it again

Cheating is definitely degenerate.

As degenerate as it gets

No.Only way for me to forgive you is to cut off your dick and post webm of you doing it. Balls too.

Yes you should honestly fucking off yourself
cheaters are the worst of the worst

Western culture thinks that nothing women do is wrong, so I'll go ahead and give you a pass. If you want to cheat, cheat. Women enjoy immense privileges and you as a man should be able to do what you want as well.

>only coworkers
Youre gonna get busted one day, this has nothing to do with how degenerate it is.

It happens. Its not the best thing. What about your kids? If you're married no kids and cheating already, bad sign.

Cheating is degenerate and should be criminalized, no matter which side does it. You're disgusting.

What is your own wife not doing to make you want other women?

fuck no. if you're going to mess with multiple women you might as well be single.

All men cheat eventually with a large amount feeling entitled to it. Just treat your wife/gf like a queen and she may not notice.

not existing

Yes of course it is you dumb nigger.
>pol current year+4: "Is becoming a furry redpilled?"

you spend many hours for an other human to trust you to the point of spending the rest of his life with you; and then you destroy it's confidence in you ? For sexual pleasure ?
You are a fucking animal. You didn't deserve this. I hope you get aids and die alone.

Nope. You and anyone like you will hang on the day of the rope, right next to the faggots and trannies.

Thou shall not commit adultery, bitch.

Cheating is literally the worst thing you can do to your partner, aside from murder/torture obviously.

You're a degenerate and I look forward to fighting you to the death in the upcoming great culture war.

Deus Vult

yes its degenerate if you are married, anything before that i wont really judge a person for. but once you enter that social contract you shouldnt break it. it is a trait of a true man to always honor your word, no matter how hard. you lack discipline and i feel sorry for you and your wife. however she is probably cheating too because she is a woman.

>ITT: People saying it's bad for men to cheat but it's okay for women to cheat

Fuck you, Cred Forums.

OP CHEAT ON HER AS MUCH AS YOU WANT. DO IT.

Nope, both should hang themselves. Saying that it's ok for women to cheat is tumblr tear.

You're a fucking degenerate. If you can't even master your base lusts, how can you possibly become anything more than a common animal?

I never said that you fucking leaf

It's degenerate if it's only for the sake of pleasure; if you're reproducing, the more partners the better.

she is doing everything, I am just used to get whatever I want.

Why would you even have sex with female coworkers? How are you not scared of this shit blowing up in your face.
Honestly, even if it isn't cheating why on god's green earth would you compromise your professional living for a chance at some pussy.

It is degenerate

>I need to know what to do Cred Forums
This sentence alone should be a good argument to kill yourself

It is some kind of powertrip. I dont fuck them, but I ask if they want to suck me. I am the one in HR making recommadation to higher positions. some women are desperate and I enjoy it

Ah right, its pretty disrespectful really.
Don't catch crabs because you're going to have some explaining to do.

Having sex with a random person is degenerate
Having sex outside of marriage is degenerate
Doing anything for "MUH CUMMIES" is degenerate.

Love your spouse of the opposite sex. Have kids. Thats not degenerate.

while dating no
while married yes

>Is cheating on other women Cred Forums approved?

If you need to ask this, you need to kill yourself, quite literally. I suggest it unironically.

Women reflect the men of a society. Degenerate men produce degenerate women, you aren't a part of the problem, you are the problem.

I knew a gay guy who did similar with straight men, he says a lot of straights will still give bj's for promotion.

Aussie Poster tells the truth this time.

Cred Forums wants you to think that monogamy is natural behavior, but it's not
they complain about leftists undermining human nature, but it's actually them that are ruining it

humans are not made to be monogamous, neither men nor women. a monogamous society is a boring, dull, unhappy society.

Geez, its getting worse with every post.

Wow, what faggots. All for money. Fucking degenerate scum need to be purged.

Yes. Only betas worship their partners and refuse to cheat. The alpha thing to do is fuck whoever you want.

t. Hershel

>will give blow jobs
>straight

Yeah, I don't think that's how it works.

It's degenerate. Possible exception if you're impregnating minorities with half-white babies.

Please just stop. Heres your (you).

If you are actually serious you are just a fucking embarrassment to Scandinavia, dude.
Don't get power trips from that kind of shit; get that from doing something worthwhile.

hmmm

It gets worse every time you post.
You're a disgrace, go make norge children you fucking degenerate

Funny too hear that from a Dannish
When Skousen Norwegian Elkjop came to Norway I had dannish lawyers suck my Dick to work for us.
I hate this world, but Money means everything. I just enjoy it to degrade the women

No you fucking degenerate, what part of you thinks neglecting your duty to your partner and being unfaithful is acceptable?

Because at the end of the day that's what a relationship is, fundamentally, a duty.

You fucking delinquent.

>cheating

well there is your fucking problem

Women follow the lead of men. Your wife undoubtedly cheats on you because of your lack of leadership. Get single and fix yourself before you corrupt another woman.

go forth and sin no more
now that you know of your sin repeating it will incriminate you in the eyes of the lord even more

It's not trying to convince you its natural. Its trying to show you that it's desirable behaviour.

Jesus said "the wages of sin is death", that doesn't just mean death of the individual or their salvation, it can mean the death of a relationship, the death of peoples respect for you, the death of trust between two people.

Cheating is bad because its betrayal. Its as simple as that.

Do you not regret any of it? Do you ever have second thoughts?

>I hate this world, but Money means everything.

(((Norwegian)))

As I suggested earlier, please end your genetic line. Genuinely kill yourself or get a vasectomy, I mean this completely hardhearted as a family man raising my own children. Call me edgy or retarded, it means nothing to me. The only satisfaction I get from knowing we live under the same sun is that your name and memory on this planet will fade into obscurity for your low life actions, much the perennial gaze of Ozymandias over the desert sands he once ruled. You will never know the magnitude of the cognitive dissonance you hold that's destroying our entire culture and people,

You can cheat if your wife turns into a fat tumblr uppity cunt.

of course its degenerate you fucking fag

I am pretty sure you are pulling that out of your ass.

hopesandfears.com/hopes/now/question/216753-are-humans-meant-to-be-monogamous
bustle.com/articles/121000-are-humans-meant-to-be-monogamous-heres-what-5-researchers-have-to-say
collective-evolution.com/2014/08/23/are-we-really-meant-to-be-monogamous-the-reason-why-we-cheat-on-the-people-we-love/
your turn?

>believing the kike on a stick
ok, keep telling yourself that and refrain from spreading your seed. meanwhile, you will be raising a bastard child, because your wife won't.

I have been cheating once on my partner - afterwards I felt so fucking bad - I felt like dying and killing myself at the same time. I still feel really bad. What do? Should I tell her?

Degenerates in denial.

Go read the thread, FAGGOTS. You FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!!!!

Only forgiveness if you tell your wife all about it you degenerate fuck.

Better to go to a prostitute.
Since you are taking other women out of the dating pool you deserve the worst punishment.

Leave, that bond is broken permanently whether you see it or not. It's your only recompense, forgiveness isn't mine to bestow on someone but if you know what's good you'll be honest and leave.

So she basically spent her time trusting you and not having sex with anyone else, but you betray her anyways?

Kill urself my man

Fuck whoever you want Who gives a poo in the loo about what a imgboard full of autistic virgins says.

no, it is degenerate.
Your kids will find out and catch your degeneracy, lose faith in marriage and become mentally scared
And you will fuck up your marriage - even if she never finds out. Because you know that you were not faithful to her

First post best post
OP take 7410s advice and KYS

fpbp

Yes now go get em tiger.

Also don't do it with fucking coworkers.

It makes you a bastard and an oathbreaker, even flaming faggots are less degenerate.

I am pretty sure I do love her though. Is there no way to fix this?

>Is X degenerate?
>is X Cred Forums approved?

If you have not saged and reported this yet you are a newfag that needs to go back

It's also natural to live outside, be afraid of people walking behind us and dying of old age at 35. If humanity has proven anything in its tenure as the apex species on this planet it is this: We have control over nature.

We control out actions because it makes us more than what we are. You're fooling yourself if you think monogamy is impossible, simply by virtue of it being the "natural" state of most relationships, and certainly the desirable state of a relationship you're personally invested in. If you really love someone you will not betray them, just as you would not wish them to betray you.

You can try and legitimise you degeneracy as much as you want, but at the end of the day you're only trying to excuse your own behaviour. Pathetic.

do not answer this beta fags posts, and if you do you know what to put in the options

White knighting faggots

Not possible in today's world, there's no such thing as faithful wife. I guarantee that.

Unless you choose not to be an idiot and teach your children the crucified kike's false idea of interpersonal relations.

We are suffering and destroying the nature, not only our own, but nature in general. Obviously we got SOMETHING wrong.

Let me ask you something, though: how many women (if any) have you fucked in your life? How many of those were meaningful relationships?

Kek, two feminist websites and a pseudo hippie/new age one as sources.
"Science" nowadays also tells you that wanting to cut off your dick and balls and reshape them is a completely normal thing, and that you will automatically become a woman after that.

Hey man, just because you let your girlfriend sleep around doesn't mean everyone else has to.

BTFO HOW CAN HE RECOVER

Enough to know that relationships are demonstrably better, and that I would feel betrayed if I were cheated on, so out of respect for both my partner and myself I wouldn't be unfaithful.

And really if you're argument has devolved into

>how can you say drugs are harmful I've taken loads of heroin and enjoyed every minute of it

Then I think we can both agree you've lost. Degenerate.

>there's no such thing as a faithful with

Only a fool deals in absolutes.

It's fine. A man needs a few side dishes to function. Sleeping with the same women for the rest of your life? Fuck that.

The only thing that makes cheating bad is getting caught. If you get caught, you're stupid. If you don't then your spouse doesn't know and it doesn't hurt her.

I don't have the wisdom to be pundit and professor mate. I am stout that the moment someone cheats, it's over. The moment someone thinks of cheating it's over. It doesn't happen by accident. You don't accidentally invest emotions in someone else, you don't then accidentally text someone else, or accidentally slip and find your dick in someone or the opposite. I can't speak for why you did it whether you were emotionally neglected or made a stupid decision drunk, it's not my place. I am just telling you a hard truth and the odds are it will never be the same in her eyes if she's a good woman. There will always be that voice and she'll always see the face of whoever you cheated with when she sleeps with you despite the sugar coating that is a faux forgiveness. Put yourself in her shoes, if she slept with someone else then asked for forgiveness could you really put that mans face and that history aside every time for the rest of your days?

Redemption isn't easy, it was never meant to be.

they should kill adulterers like they do in Islam

>the only thing that makes cheating bad is getting caught

Basically you've discovered thag actions have consequences, and that's not fair.

not alot of loyalty for a hired cunt

fpbp

Marital infidelity is the ultimate degeneracy.

tell your wife, and never do it again.
It's the only way to redeem yourself.