California needs to be broken up into 6 states

I am from California and I can say that California is a disaster. Liberals have destroyed & cucked this once great state. It needs to be broken up at least into 3 states preferably 6. Why should California do this? Why should California NOT do this? What do you think pol?

retard.

> calling the bay area silicon valley
sounds like some self absorbed peninsula scum drew this up
no thanks!

Good idea or bad idea? Doesn't matter.
It will never happen because it will dilute the power of existing states, mostly in the Senate.
Never ever happen.

Just split it into 2.

San Fran takes Jefferson, LA takes the rest.

No point splitting it up into 6 pieces where half of them will be new flyover states.

you can't just balkanize the country because someone likes abortions and someone likes tax cuts

tensions are not that high

Just impliment split electoral votes on a national level

Like this.

Motherfucker you literally split into multiple soveriegn states

Because of literal fascists tho. Also the Slovaks didn't like the name 'Czechoslovakia' and demanded a hyphen.

Jefferson would be a fucking shithole with tree niggers and no colleges

correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the whole point of Jefferson to separate from the dude weeds? why would they want SF?

Their 55 electoral votes will all remain Democrat locks if you only split it into two states with one liberal stronghold going in each state. Ignoring that issue, it's ridiculous that California is as big as it is. If there was a state on the East Coast that big, it would stretch from Georgia to south Pennsylvania and south New Jersey. Can you imagine if that stretch of the East Coast was just one big state? It also causes the West Coast to have much less representation in the Senate. Only six West Coast senators compared to 26 for the East Coast.

r8 m8s

Jefferson was like 500 tree niggers that were upset their part of the state that has like 10,000 does not get enough gimmie dats

Its funny how everyone outside of this state has such a strong opinion on what, if anything, should happen to us

Were the center of American culture, art and music. We have the strongest economy and literally everyone wants to live here. Were the state with the most tourism

California is objectively the best state in the union

Now fuck off

I agree. Cuckocrats have destroyed it from top to bottom and it gives their party entirely too much power come election time. It will never happen as long as the cucks have anything to say about it, though.

I agree we should just mash 8 new england states into one Oregon sized state

fuck that shit. california is the problem; not everywhere else.

This place is a shithole. Maybe it was good in like the 50's but half our population is spics and most of the whites are painfully liberal. Being a conservative causes people to genuinely laugh at you. Even libs don't wanna live here, because they're moving out and ruining Texas

fucking pathetic, california is a distillation of """"culture"""" and thats a best case description. all the whitw immigrants who came over after wwii ( the vast majority of whites in the state ) didnt bring anything with them but meaningless cultural memes that barely made any sense even in the state where they came from. even before those whites the whites that came here were usually literal rejects like baldwin. california south of san fran cannot be inhabited by pure nordics.

>state with the most tourism
how the fuck do people think this is worth any mention

California needs to vanish into the Pacific Ocean and take all the liberals with it to bring diversity to the fish.

the poorest of the poorfags are moving to Tejas because taxes are lower and the cost of living is better

because """merchants""" jew japs and flyovers when they come to our state parks

I personally wanna move there but I don't want to contribute to the problem

It's not just poorfags, big companies are leaving California for other states too

>muh spics

Thats the best that you could come up with?

Lol theirs a reason our housing prices are fucking soaring

EVERYONE wants to live here. And if youre too poor you move to the midwest where dreams go to die

Im going surfing now, later poorfags

Fuck off.

>Lol theirs a reason our housing prices are fucking soaring

Chinese

>EVERYONE wants to live here

More like everyone wants to move to Texas, like Cali fags are doing & turning Houston/Dallas into liberal shitholes

>muh spics

theyre coming for your """"white culture"""", i.e. obscene housing tracts

>theirs
surprise surprise, he can neither read nor spell

Tech companies are starting to wake up to the bay area being a meme and someone can code just as well if you pay them 80k in Dallas than paying them 100k in SF.

Other companies are moving because the central timezone is good for business and it hurts being 3 hours behind the east coast
Why should meme state the size of a baseball park get two senators when 30 million califonians only get 2

That and boomers.
Also gun laws here suck

Agreed!
I'd end up in south California.

>Why should meme state the size of a baseball park get two senators when 30 million califonians only get 2
You're right. Let's balkanize commiefornia.

>EVERYONE wants to live here
That's why you're having white flight to Arizona and Texas, right?
kys

They already are but not fast enough. Most large tech companies other than Apple have development centers spread around the country in large cities. Microsoft even has a couple of rural ones in weird places like one of the Dakotas.

The biggest thing holding them back is that they depend on a flow of young talent from top universities. Other states have some of these but not in the quantity that the Bay Area currently has. Only Boston can really compete but it has the its own brand of wacky leftism that was one of the reasons why the west coast won over the northeast when they were neck and neck back in the 80s.

What you need is a pro-business at least semi- conservative state combined with top universities. This is why Austin, despite being a liberal city, is competition. It's also why Atlanta, the home of Georgia Tech, is starting to compete too (and it helps that gentrification is rapidly re-niggering the inner city business districts).

No one city is going to steal the tech industry away from the Bay Area but it will start to bleed a death of a thousand cuts as other cities start to pull more and more talent away and develop their own.

AZ reporting in and confirming this. Californians are infesting here more than ever and bringing their liberal retardation with them. Soon, we will no longer have the best gun laws in the country and will be L.A. Junior.

California needs to just go away and all it's liberals drop dead, no matter what state they have infected.

>Trapping any part of PA with jersey and philthydelphia
Fuck off

California needs to be kicked out of the Union