>salomon
>pasta
>surströmming
>meat loaf

American food
>hamburgers
>hot dogs
>pizza

Explain to me why all shit food comes from america, fucking fat niggers always gotta eat un healthy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk
youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso
youtube.com/watch?v=85eNnQV4VN0
youtube.com/watch?v=ciR7H5qI9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hamburgers are literally the healthiest thing out of everything you've mentioned.

then explain why 60% of americans are obese

Jews

You tell them swedebro, all these pathetic Amerisharts saying ''Swedes are cucks'' you have been deporting immigrants now and are pretty uncucked. Amerisharts keep on eating burgers and dying of overweight.

Abundance of food and cushy, non-physical jobs.

I like pizza, but don't eat it like a pig all the time. The problem is when you constantly eat only fatty food. You are forgetting that Americans eat a lot of fried food too and their sauces are filled with extra sugar. It's like they want to be fat.

They let the jews put chemical jews in their food and jew thoughts in their minds.

It's true. You would not understand it without living here.

>>surströmming

I think its because they are closer to the apes than we are, mathematically speaking

>swedish
You mean new countrish ?

>surströmming
>food

also
>not knowing about BBQ

I was on vacation in usa a couple of years ago. I was so chocked.

Fucking everything is size extra fucking plus. I could literally buy 1kg of candy for like 5 bucks. It sickens me

And then they spend almost the entire advertising budget selling snake oil and weight loss fads because it's such a big problem. And when that doesn't work they sell drugs and "health care."

Rockefeller himself was the original snake oil salesman, and even set the precedent for selling patentable drugs and demonizing actual nutrition. Literally the jews.

Its tastes good but smells awful, try it man

>deporting immigrants
>at the same time as giving refugees $$ and housing

>the products in america are cheaper, fucking disgusting!
why not just have some self control sven?

Salomon.
Kek, you antisemite

It's big because it contains no nutrition so the body is only satisfied when it is stuffed full. And the body still wants more because it has not been fed.

Why do you let jews control your country when jews make up for like 2% of your big ass population

>hamburgers
>pizza
>shit food

Top quality shitpost, Sven.

we've been deporting immigrants? where did you hear this?

Because they always go after the most powerful opponent to their global power dreams. If you were to experience American education, you would see how extreme the brainwashing is.

>"McDonald's? Burger King? Psshtt... Nothing personnel kid."

lololol are you dumb

I know what the fuck is wrong with americans. it was so easy to get them into WW1 and the rest has been cake.

Its all over the news

youtube.com/watch?v=2BFotaytFmk

I want to bang that ginger

youtube.com/watch?v=gWKOUxF-Dso

go and buy a fucking AR and solve the problem jesus christ, this has gone too far

Swedish food: nigger semen

Shooting people doesn't solve the problem. It's funny though; I was once hanging out with somebody in a 3rd world location, and he literally thought we shoot each other to solve problems.

Think like a jew. What does the jew do? He becomes a lawyer and a politician so that he can make laws that you, the goy slave, have to live under, but that the jew is exempt from.

Carb Jew.

Swedish food: Hot dog with gee Bill two wieners mashed potatoes, ketchup, and mustard.

American food: 48hr barrel smoked brisket.

Anyone can frame shit however they want cuck.

Go back to your shed before I hit up my nigga Jamal and come over and double penetrate your girlfriend.

haha here comes the mongol with 13 cm penis and half closed eyes. Go be ugly somewhere else

Then become a lawyer and steal his job

>mfw barbarians discuss about their shit tier "food"

You realize you've gotta be 18 to post here right?

>tfw Italians think they invented pizza

niggers.

common now.

have you even been abroad?
we have shit food and you know it

Has a nigger fucked your wife yet today?

Being a lawyer is such a shitty job. I just don't care that much to sell my soul for extra shekels.

Besides, it turns out that average people can work the courts. Most people don't know this. It's funny because if you go to the court buildings, they're full of poor, stupid people who have figure out how to use the courts because they have no other options left.

the shittiest food i can think of is pancakes, anything else is pretty healthy id say

og memes man, haha never heard that one before

I think that means yes then

>surströmming

youtube.com/watch?v=85eNnQV4VN0

Ah yes, let's ferment and pickle some herring, then eat it. Sounds delicious.

We eat too much you fucking idiot, it's an overabundance of food.

Hamburgers are fine if you have one a week. Retarded people go out and buy like 4 big mac's daily that's the fucking problem. No restraint.

Weak stomach

The funniest thing about fast food is that it's not even fast or cheap anymore. Literally people would rather wait in traffic to get a toxic burger than road rage at each other to get stuck on the highway on their rolling couches.

What's a kg?

>hehehe guys lets eat rotten food on PURPOSE!

its not unhealthy but its all flavorless potato meat paste.

i dont think i can think of a single dish thats not uncreative potatopaste

>It's another "Swedish caliphate cuckshed #10234 occupant gets mad about banter" episode

1 kg = 2.2 pounds

a whole bunch of g's like a bag of g's

Hamburgers, hot dogs and pizza is better than all your shit.

McDonald's is the best food in the world.

Swinegols btfo.

>Swedish food
>>meatballs
>>potatoes
>>salomon
>>pasta
>>surströmming
>>meat loaf
>>sand nigger dick
>American food
>>hamburgers
>>hot dogs
>>pizza
>>lead

dunno about you svenfag Id take burgers and lead before sand nigger dick

yes

It's the equivalent of me going out and getting some polar bear cock, fermenting it and pickling it and calling it a delicacy.

>then explain why 60% of americans are obese
Absence of lingonberries?

It's not even that, that you eat too much. The problem is the "food" tm product that you are consuming compared to the European fresh actual foods.

>implying you wouldn't

Potato meat paste is good though. My mom makes awesome meat loaf and mashed potatoes, and we're not even Swedish.

please pekka ur trying too hard its just sad now.

go back to mongolia and come back when youve thought up something new

semen is more healthy than pizza, not kidding

>swedish food
youtube.com/watch?v=ciR7H5qI9pI

Fuck off Mohammed, who gave Arabs the permission to speak?

>Implying the best Swedish food isn't from Helsinki

its only smellz bro, try it

American food:
>tacos
>spaghetti with meatballs
>hot sausage
>sushi

bilar is swedish

lolol wtf that's "national day" in stockholmstad?

wew

Dicks don't count you fag.

That has no relevance on weight. Sure, fast food is trash. I'm not denying that. But the real reason Americans are such fat disgusting slobs is because people are lazy and eat too much. They have no self control because we live in a progressive free society where it's OK to be a lazy degenerate hedonistic fat fuck.

>yet America houses some of the best chefs

Makes you want to reconsider shit posting.

>tfw amerifats don't realize the jews are injecting their food with diseases.

That is also the reason, why so many of them can't resist the urge to shart in their pants in public.

I wonder how many americans that actually shit in their pants while shopping

I mean this is their day to day food.

When i went to Washington, everybody was eating stuff like this.

Now THAT is swedeposting

I had 5 double down clones(no-name local burger joint makes them) for dinner last night and about a can of fat-free pringles since it's only 490 calories. Washed it down with a liter of diet coke.

>surströmming
>food

m8...

Sweden's greatest contribution to American cuisine

So once upon a time the jews invented olestra so that we wouldn't get so fat from eating too much oil. The unfortunate consequence was "anal leakage" and so it lost profitability and they moved on to rejewing other foods.

Im glad to hear that you drink diet coke to your dinner, in that way the meal is way more heathy

Literally would still eat if it tastes good

So its a common behaviour then?

>kalles

Chinks>niggers

fuck your metrosexual swedish meatballs, bitch

See, you could never ever sell something like this in America because you'd be a total nazi racist for shamelessly putting a white person on it.

have you ever had meatballs?

Looks better than the healthy diet of muslim cock you are force fed

>burgers aren't the GOAT food

Fuck up lil nigga

I might like certain other countries food overall, but burgers are literally the perfect sandwich and there is a lot you can do with them

I shouldn't be telling you this, but there is a secret ingredient in most Germanic/Nordic products that makes the product resistable to the "Jewish Bacteria" that's why you don't see TRUE Nordic/Germanic food in other countries.

Got anymore of these kind of videos? Love watching people puke when eating "food"