Every time Cred Forums

really makes me think

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/
noquarterusa.net/blog/79319/confessions-hillary-insider/
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/18/hillary-clinton-original-birther-accuses-breitbart-birtherism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It DOES fucking happen everytime

Except her camp did start the birther movement

Retard

Yeah i wonder why?

drumpf is a hillary plant

I don't know how anyone could possibly think otherwise

They'll do something else to get the media talking about a different thing. The important part is that people heard him say Obama wasn't born in the country and enough people believe Hillary started the rumor that it can pass into the night without hurting him. I predict by tomorrow or Monday at the absolute latest but geez would that be late, we'll all be talking about Trump visiting China or some shit.

>implying he doesn't intentionally lower his favorability to allow for a comeback

thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/

Kahn was an immgration loophole lawyer pissing on his kids grave while getting handed cash from Hillary.

I think the bad polling that week was because they wanted Trump to start throwing money at them after the convention.

I mean 3,000 Bernie people walked out. Anyone on the ground knows the DNC was a disaster.

Wow, it's like they're made up controversies or something!

If you thought the comment about Kahn was negative, you're a fucking retard. Plus that ducking hypocrite shitskin mudslide is a fucking lawyer for the Saudis who said that US law has to submit to Sharia law.

>hints at her assassination

Does he mean that bodyguard comment that was clearly meant to make a point about sensibility of firearms for protection?

>falsely accuses Clinton of starting the birther movement
But that's wrong you massive faggot

Literally zero proof that Clinton or her campaign ever claimed Obama was not born in America.

After the Khan debacle Trump has used that same strategy repeatedly against his opponents. If you think he made a mistake think again he really does play 5d chess

>Trump revived birtherism

Yeah, no, fuck off. The media and Clinton campaigns are the ones doing that in their desperation, and it won't work.

Silver has made a clown of himself throughout this whole race, beginning with the primaries. Sure took the sheen off himself after all the "50/50" stuff from 2012.

Kahn? Don't you mean Pissonmyburka22?

>the media starts shilling harder right after Trump takes the lead in polls.

All of his controversies are manufactured.

noquarterusa.net/blog/79319/confessions-hillary-insider/

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html

What we really need is a big terror attack by muzzles to take up the news cycle

>falsely accuses

I thought we had incontrovertible proof that it was Penn, no?

Trump ran a birther campaign for like 5 years. He sent investigators to Hawaii. Lol do Trumptards really deny this?

Like Donald said: Hillary started the rumor. Trump ended it.

Hillary never said shit about it. Hillary endorsed Obama back in 2008. Now Obama is campaigning for Hillary.

You fuckers are delusional.

Typical Republican dindus

Nope there is pretty much proof of the campaign doing it all over the place, Clinton herself was too smart to ever claim such so Trump was half wrong/right.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/18/hillary-clinton-original-birther-accuses-breitbart-birtherism/

(Read the bottom parts)

As far as Khan the only reason that became a "blunder" was because the press extended it in their lovely way to include ALL families of dead soldiers because somehow attacking some Muslim jerk represents all of humanity.

Curiel the Mexican Judge someone represents the entire Latino race lets not use actual fucking common sense that the most racist race would use the Trump University thing to give an unfair verdict.

If I am going to play ball with Nate Silvers theory though... I am going to say its because Trump has a pathological need to strike when the iron is hot and make himself a target of discussion because Trump is obsessed with fame.