Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uu3kCEEc98
whois.com/whois/cher.com
youtu.be/0NZbkuPi2_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4
youtube.com/watch?v=vivEzQUGHOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MB2GQ28sE5s
youtube.com/watch?v=TOSZwEwl_1Q
dailystormer.com/176-year-old-armenian-hooker-cher-lashes-out-against-pepe-the-nazi-frog/
imdb.com/title/tt0089560/?ref_=nm_knf_t1
youtu.be/4p0chD8U8fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I kek'd

> went to their site

Did she come here?

I think I know why she is mad though. Pic related.

Who? What the fuck is a Cher?

Who the fuck is she? An academic? A stateswoman?

Cher is a walking abortion

Hi cher

It's okay to be 12 but just google it mah boy

she went to know your memes idiot. you don't just "go to Cred Forums"

OLD singer was part of "Sunny and Cher" sang do you believe in life after love. How old are you?

Not quite

Her husband is also famous for skiing into a tree and dying

she writes like somebody who normally rants about being targeted and tortured by reptilian HAARP fluoride rays

>complains about Jr retweeting pepes
>tweets pepes

The first Google search result for "pepe the frog" is the Wikipedia article and states in the first sentence it grew popularity on Cred Forums.

Assuming she googled it, it's not so far fetched that she found her way here.

She's an Armenian racist who culturally appropriated Native Americans to launch her career, and she calls Pepe and Trump racist...Pic related

A piece of furniture whose name has been ironically misspelled

Ex husband and he was a based conservative when he died.

If I smiled at the homeless people I walk past everyday, some of them would spit on me. Cher's advice is fucking terrible.

Some nice-looking rares in that collection.

Kekked hard at this

Pepe is a secret organization, they don't even know 1% of it, fucking normies.

((( Cherilyn Sarkisian)))

The former wife of a dead senator.

>she knows barron is the messiah
>no one will believe her
Ahahaha praise kek

What's the plan of action? I've tried leading her here, so she can spread le memes more.

We can handle another wave of normies. For every 10 normalfags that come here, we take 3-4 of them and even more as our meme in savior Kek provides dank memes.

>Don't walk past homeless people without a smug grin on your face

Do these people even look at what they're saying?

Every time I see an entire voting block arguing about a cartoon frog the more surreal it sounds. Keep in mind that remain did the same thing, not arguing about a cartoon frog, but having no positive points to make themselves so they just constantly attack, attack, attack on anyone who gives hope to people. Keep in mind how that ended.

This. What was it he was investigating again when he died? You never really heard much about that even when the coroner said his injuries weren't consistent with hitting a tree.

Cher was pulled out of high school by Sonny to do their variety show, her brain is permanently in 16-year old girl mode

A has-been used up silicone hag that hasn't been relevant in at least a decade...and thats heavily assuming auto-tuning ass was really relevant in the first place

Photographic evidence of Cher in cahoots with pepe back in 1975 on The Cher Show

He was working to extend copyright beyond 25 years.

GUYS!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!

whois.com/whois/cher.com

She IS ISIS!!!

This whole thing is just bananas man.

Did you ever think 'The Establishment' would be freaking out about Pepe the frog because he is a White Nationalist and a Nazi, because Donald Trump decided to run for president?

Pepe is green for fuck's sake, and a frog. Pepe is literally Hitler right now, according to all reports.

We are truly through the looking glass. What a time to be alive.

>t. millennial

this made me kek harder then it should have done

Reminder: Cher was the first artist to use the autotune in late 90's, contributing to the popular music going further and further down the shot spiral

Someone tweet her and ask if sonny's last words before going into the tree were REEEEEEEEEEE

Wow fucking youngbait in here

do you bah-LEAVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE!

>friends of toilet and toilet jr

Katy Perry from the 80's.

/r/ing the curb stomp pepe

Somehow link these to get the sjw brigade harassing her.
That'll shut her up.

>Posts pic of Pepe gassing her.
kek

youtu.be/0NZbkuPi2_Y

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT TWATS ON TWITTER

NU POL IS SO MUCH CANCER

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cheers mate

Cropped from her Twitter post. Anyone has the full resolution?

This is taken from the guy who made it

Can't really see much of a difference though

Cred Forums = BTFO
How will you white boys even recover after this sizzling BURN?

Never mind there is a difference I'm just blind

It's clearly better, dummy. Thanks.

>attacking a cartoon frog

Fight the good fight, Cher.

I think cher has some serious brain damage from too many drugs. She speaks like she is not in charge of all her mental faculties.

TL;DR
Cher is retarded

Does she normal type like this? I can not fucking decipher half the shit she is saying

He's 12 years old and doesn't know what "this" is.

Ahahaha. She gon get triggered by her dead half

The last time Cher was relevant was the last time anyone fapped to her.

>PRO TIP: It was this
youtube.com/watch?v=BsKbwR7WXN4

Reminded me of a scene from donnie darko.

youtube.com/watch?v=vivEzQUGHOQ

more like from the 60's

forgot my trip... lol.

A real talented musical autist she is, mhmm.

Oh shit. You're right, she's a goddamn dinosaur. Dementia?

This.

Someone send her these

Uh oh. Cher isn't gonna like this one bit.

Already did like 10-15 min ago

She was pretty big in the 70's had a comeback in the late 80's/ early 90's. She was old then.

I can't believe they pulled this off.
To think
Stupid MSM and Hillary

A pepe meme

How many normies have clicked on infected frogs?
America has come to this?
Cartoon frogs as trojans
Keeps me laughing.

they did already - we need to hit her with pics of her dressed as a native - the SJW region is the weak spot you want to aim for

youtube.com/watch?v=MB2GQ28sE5s

Someone should probably stop her at this point. This isn't going to end well. She'll get a heart attack or some shit.
Memeing is fine, but I don't want to kill her with it.

>Cher was born Cherilyn Sarkisian in El Centro, California, on May 20, 1946.[1] Her father, John Sarkisian, was an Armenian-American truck driver with drug and gambling problems, and her mother, Jackie Jean Crouch, was an occasional model and bit-part actress who claimed Irish, English, German and Cherokee ancestry
>Sarkisian

She's mad we fucked with Anita, they're clearly family

POISONED WITH HATE

Seriously why are people getting so mad over a meme? It makes no sense

>that posting style
what the fug, is she retarded?

No wonder he stoped slipping her the tongue.
She is braindead.

That's what we're trying to figure out. I don't think any of us are mad, though. More-so, we want to exploit their stupidity

Clearly, but we still shouldn't meme her to actual clinical death. We won't hear the end of it.

Such a great musician, but just as great at being complete idiot with her political remarks. She didn't go to Sochi olympics few years ago, because russian government "discriminates" homosexuals.

in contrary, i think it would be hillarious
>today, nazi frog claimed its next victim, popular singer Cher died this morning of meme-induced heart attack.

Jokes on you...that looks nothing like meee

Somebody should ask her if she remembers her jewish boyfriend being accused of being a nazi because of two letters in his bands name.

She's a jewish millionaire in showbusiness. Her family would very likely shut this place down.

>Irrelevant 91 year old hates pepe
>Has the rarest of them all

You're not leaving any of us starstuck, you double agent.

Cher is 70, Hillary is 68, Rachel Maddow and most of the other news cucks are about 50

It's basically a case of older Democrats throwing a bitchfit over things they don't understand and making themselves look retarded to young people which is a bad thing because they need young people to win

Trump has been continuously smeared as a racist over the past year, people have claimed he used to have a copy of Mein Kampf by his bed and David Duke has repeatedly endorsed him and he "refused" to "disavow"

If they think calling him racist for the nine billionth time and this time claiming there is a huge conspiracy lurking behind him and supporting him will weaken him they're just plain retarded

The icing on the cake however is that moderate old people will just laugh at this weird conspiracy while young liberal 20 and 30 somethings will cringe at old liberals trying to claim smugfrog is actually a nazi symbol

It's just going to hurt THEM, not Trump

Yeah you pretty much cleared up any confusion I had as to why this became such a big deal.

checked as well

Well, you know their strategy.

Pic related

Cher has more rares than I do

>70 years old
>still tweeting
I think hell be fine

i duno man, i bet her jewish progeny is simply waiting for her to die to cashgrab
they would thank us if anything

Good point. We should put out an ad on Craigslist for greedy offsprings of rich celebrities and meme their parents to death too. It'd be free of charge of course.

((((there)))) really struggling to keep that nose hidden

all evil is on full alert and people i never knew were apart of (((them))) is actually coming out in being fucking scum bags.

what an actual time to be alive.

Are you meming or were those some typos? Just in case:

Yes. Cher is shitposting in RL. She's on our side without even realizing it. The memes will spread.

This gave me the best laugh since the butthurt over the vet endorsements yesterday.

Dubs determine the size of Cher's massive Pepe folder.

reported for being under aged faggots

She's Dyslexic.

5 gigs

where you getting the typos from?

please i need more (you)'s

>What's wrong with Cher?

Her 15 minutes of fame are over, and this is the best endorsements Hillary can get.

Owait, Cher didn't actually endorse hillary did she?

How do we meme Cher's name since she is a mononymous person? It was easy with Ben Garrison.

damn trump roasted that kike bitch so hard that shes still butthurt

kek

>tfw Cher's rare pepe collection is bigger than yours

My other hard drive crashed! That's all, I swear!

SONNY BONO PEPE TREE OC

SOMEONE TWEET IT TO HER

someone already made a picture of Pepe gassing Cher. kek

Brilliant! She should save this one.

Cher fucked a thirteen year old as a grown woman

>70 years old
>DO YOU BELIEVE IN LIFE AFTER LOVE
>starts posting frog memes
>ONE OF US ONE OF US

Someone make a Cher Pepe overdosing. I legit think she'll be dead soon

>another celebrity raging on Twitter

It's like they have no idea how interact with people online. It's so embarrassing. It's like looking back at your Myspace from middle school. That's the way these people act.

Shell be fine

Funny.
Sonny was redpill'd and investigating the death of Congressman Larry McDonald in the Korean flight shoot down. Seems Larry McDonald was doing some investigating himself, mainly an audit of Fort Knox, the Rockefellers, and getting the US out of the UN. Word is he was onto something big that Sonny knew about just before the shoot down.

Who is this tranny and why should I care?

>What's wrong with Cher?

What's right with Cher?

famous singer, been around for ages, known for her patchwork skin, made autotune popular

youtube.com/watch?v=TOSZwEwl_1Q

Hmmmm I did not know that. Cheers for the info. Perhaps my image has greater meaning

>It's the frogs, THE FROGS, they are behind everything, the NAZI FROGS. STOP THE FROGS AND YOU WILL STOP TRUMP

Oh fuck this election is way too much for me. She really is losing it. It's like that scene in the Terminator when Sarah Connor is at the police station, desperately trying to warn them about the Terminator. "He's coming, he can't be stopped, he can't be bargained with, he does not feel pity or remorse and he will never give up until you are dead". And the cop and the psychologist are just sitting there nodding their head slowly about to break out into laughter.

The ballsack sticking out just makes this that much perversely funny

DO YOU BELIEEEEEEEEVE IN LIFE AFTUH LUUUUUUUUUV

My sides have left orbit, thanks user

OC incoming

>"Put the memes in the bag, goyim!"

how about a nice "sherrif's star" for m'lady as well

Eh, she divorced him before he died, and it was supposedly a real nasty divorce with no amicable feelings afterward.

>"I'm with Cher"

>Owait, Cher didn't actually endorse hillary did she?

I think she supported Bernard "Crazy Barney Sandals" Sanders

Tired to turn him into a tree hugger.

Didn't end so well...

>What's wrong with Cher?

>granny on the internet

Why is a 70 year old acting like a 6th grader on Twitter? Is this how she acts in her private life? All the shit she must have seen and a cartoon frog sends her into a Twitter rant!
>2016 has taken Bowie, Prince, etc
>Cher lives just to shitpost about Trump

70 year olds have the minds of 6 graders.

Nice Computer Generated Image.

It's funny how cher is starting to look like mask

dailystormer.com/176-year-old-armenian-hooker-cher-lashes-out-against-pepe-the-nazi-frog/

Second childhood is a phrase that exists for a reason.

We should ask her for her rare pepes and trade her for a few.

Just be very polite! Cher is a very talented woman! B-Baka!

Even if people hate her politically, it's dumb to pretend she wasn't important to music and to a lesser degree acting and also that she wasn't super hot in the early 80s.

She has an objectively great movie about having a disfigured son.

>worth millions
>walks past homeless smiling

fucking liberals

>a jew democrat
>from california
>red-pilled
None of that other bullshit is even remotely true, either.

You thinking of Mask. It was based on a true story.
imdb.com/title/tt0089560/?ref_=nm_knf_t1

She probably played the role so well because she can sympathize with having a fucking defect as a child and knowing you can't just kill it.

youtu.be/4p0chD8U8fA

THREAD THEME

She's certifiable.

>she posted a picture of a frog with its hairy balls coming out of its underpants about to curbstomp someone laying in a pool of piss
What's her problem?

are you saying the 91 year old dowager countess of electrogaypop doesn't just come to visit a tanzanian pig farming forum?