>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Laconia, NH 9/15/16
youtu.be/sqkXUJRPKdo
>Trump/Pence Economic Club NY 9/15/16
youtu.be/hmhyK74BRyc
>Trump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk
>Trump speaks in Flint, MI 9/14/16
youtu.be/VE0Me5o2mYM
>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/XuiEd5zFhME

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss
>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY
>Ivanka on Kelly File 9/13/16
youtu.be/RIM7fMRr7kk

INSPIRATION
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/17/2-police-officers-shot-gunman-bystander-dead-philly-shooting/
forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2016/06/28/how-billionaire-george-soros-profited-from-brexits-black-friday/#40cea6e71e2a
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/
youtube.com/watch?v=ENhvRWpr_DQ&feature=youtu.be
axiomstrategies.com/abc/northampton/
youtube.com/watch?v=NPrw5tVCnSw
youtube.com/watch?v=xmmvgZtY4b8
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Pipe-Bomb-Explodes-on-the-Jersey-Shore-Police-393823801.html
c-span.org/video/?415481-1/donald-trump-campaigns-houston-texas
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4q7qrm/bernie_sanders_controlled_opposition/
cytu
axiomstrategies.com/abc/
archive.is/Y6ktv
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/stunning_accusation_hillary_campaign_ripping_off_small_donors_with_unauthorized_charges.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prev

I'm gonna put out a statement on behalf of Pepe.

It'll be something along the lines of the chief keef thing.

"Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them"

Can someone help me turn it into a thing about Pepe and the media and shit?

Fresh Trump OC, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA

>there are people in this thread who masturbate to Trump's wife or daughter

Trump is the one who has health issues~~~ That anyone can see.

He NEVER Exercises.
He eats FAST FOOD everyday.
He Only sleeps a few hours nightly.
He is EXTREMELY Bloated.
He Sweats profusely.
He is OVERWEIGHT.
He is always YELLING.
He is always Red in the face .
He is always ANGRY.

Trump is a STROKE OR HEART ATTACK~ just waiting to happen.

ONLY A MONTH AND A HALF TIL NOVA TEARS

We comfy m8s?

>not being stiff for tiff

>huffpost right now

Philly Chimp Out

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/17/2-police-officers-shot-gunman-bystander-dead-philly-shooting/

Can't wait fellow VA user.

Absolutely....disgusting

Max Comfy

Well now

Ahem, it's daughterS.

>Only a month and a half
I won't get any rest until the election results

That shit is simply degenerate

forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2016/06/28/how-billionaire-george-soros-profited-from-brexits-black-friday/#40cea6e71e2a

Look at this

STATE OF THE RACE

September 17th 2016

Are we the most acid tested electorate in history?

I don't mean just being called racists and nazis and all that. We literally got beat in the streets. I'm in CA and let me tell you, Scott Adams isn't kidding about the personal safety stuff.

We got abused by the right, the left, the rich, the academics, the pundits, the economists, the underground paramilitary groups, blacks, Hispanics, Jews, whites, women, men, everything in between.

We had to suffer being called uneducated, ignorant, all the isms, dangerous, poor, dinosaurs, wrong side of history, etc.

We had to endure as Trump battled the establishment on both sides, made gaffes as he figured out how to operate, constantly being told "IT'S OGRE!" with the commentary and polls.

And now, we're finally seeing the end of the tunnel, and the light beckons. It was hard. It was vicious. It was miserable. It was unlike anything that has ever happened or will ever happen again. It was every terrible feeling about society and ourselves wrapped into a single political campaign.

It was worth it. Because we made it through alive. Because we proved everyone wrong and even surprised ourselves with how right our instincts were. Because now that the obstacles are falling away, our opportunities are becoming truly incredible. We're going to win. We're going to succeed.

We're going to Make America Great Again!

How do you pronounce Pepe?

IS it "peep" ,"pehpay" or "pee-pee"

DO NOT GIVE (YOU)S TO SHITPOSTERS! Most 'shills' are just polacks with proxies fucking with each other. Do your job and don't reply, then they'll fuck off back to their BLACKED threads.

Michigan is light red.

checked, also

>t. puppet

Praise kek.
Trump will win
MAGA
A
G
A

Very.

The debates will change everything.

Biggest moment of the campaign thus far.

For all the marbles.

You nervous?

> nnnnngggggg

Hillary + Pepe + Katy Perry OC

pee-pee

that guy maddow said it completely wrong; pehpay and pee pee aren't even the same frog.

pee pee poo poo

>hit-lurr

>Trump is the one who has health issues~~~ That anyone can see.

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

Noice
Very nice cute

SOMEONE TOOK THE BAIT

Give him NC, thats my only problem with it.

FL is MAGA hat red.

The Haitians + Cubans are even on board.

NEW PENCE SONG ON RSBN RIGHT NOW

My last thread, someone else take over

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
Keep the luncheon link in.

Any big new today lads? How are polls looking?

So degenerate.

GTFO all you sick fucks.

>our faces when CuckPo's butthurt increases steadily, until their mass suicide in November

Same way you pronounced that frenchie skunk cartoon. Pehpay.

Hilloli is a shitty meme

"Trump supporters" sending ant-Semitic emails to CNN reporter.

>CTR
Anyways, his doctor's report shows that he's healthy for his age. Hillary is fucked beyond belief however

Pey-pey, learn some language skills

To respond to the "no illegal humans" troll or shill from the previous thread:

There *is* such a thing as an "illegal human" in the context of immigration much like there is an "illegal human" in the context of driving.

Much like we codified in our laws that only properly licensed and documented drivers are allowed to drive legally in our public roads we also codified that only properly licensed and documented foreign individuals are allowed to visit, live and work in our country.

A person driving without a license is an illegal driver and face criminal (and in case of an accident, civil) liability.

In a similar way a person living, working or even overstaying their visa inside our borders is an illegal immigrant and face the same consequences.

There *is* such thing as an illegal human being be it in the context of driving automotive vehicles or in the context of immigration.

You lose your right to call someone degenerate when posting a chinese cartoon image

Holyshit I love this photo of Trump

Yeah, the libcucks
They've never seen women like that

peep

Is Nicky Minaj supporting her too? There is a rather lewd Pepe posted on her instagram.

>Honoring and remembering americans killed by Illegal Aliens

Lel, Gary Johnson would be mad if he watched this event

Puppet Master, you say?

it's pretty /comfy/
>we're trying to get a camera to follow pence around, but it's not cost effective yet
lel

> responding to leaf

I'm waiting for more polls out of PA and NC. I think he's up in NC but they're releasing very little polls from the state. Same goes for PA.

if this is a private event closed to the media, why am I able to watch this live?

luncheon link is first in the pastebin

(((HE))) CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Kek will carry Trump through. Plus, Cred Forums will rig the polls after the debate to ensure it looks like he wiped the floor with her, leading to Trump retweeting our polls. We create the narratives now.

reuters came out this morning giving trump florida

I hate niggers.
That is all.

if meme is meem pepe is peep

False flagging cunt.

I was drunk as shit last night and when I got home I pretty much fell down in my bed, face first and had a dream about Ivanka teaching me how to finger her vagina. It was weird since I have a girlfriend and havn't had a sex dream since 6-7 years back, but still nice.

>whatcha doin' rabbi?

thx bb
>tfw my ID has "cake" in it

What the fuck is an ant-Semite?

They mean the mainstream media. Normies don't get to watch.

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

That assblasted media tho

I realized something while watching wrestling yesterday. How the debates go, especially if the moderator is a Hillary plant, will depend largely on how many Trump supporters are in the audience, and who can play off of the audience better (Trump, obviously).

So if you support Trump, the best thing you can do is try and attend one of the debates. Cheer for Trump, boo or stay silent for Hillary.

They have to be (((Adjusting))) PA because there have been no polls for 3 days at least.

That's fucking funny.

Either false flagging or some sperg who needs his tendies

lol ((((adjusted))))

Thanks man. Appreciate your work.

way to go Cred Forums you pack of retards

>But Trump is still dumb tho guise

If Pepe comes from the spanish pronunciation it is

Pe (like in pe-do) pee

Presidential debates don't have audience reactions.

Well ant-Semite is someone who hates jewish ants cute

Saw two girls dressed up as Asuka and Rei today.

Trump has already started making anime real.

I couldn't find any images of hillary and Nicki Minaj together. I looked in Google image search. Doesn't seem worth putting together images if they aren't in person together.

Cred Forums IS FUCKING SPREADING HILLARY IS DEAD FAKE ARTICLES ALL OVER TWITTER

AND SOMEONE WITH 35k FOLLOWERS RETWEETED

HOW PATHETIC

U DRUMPFKINS FUCK U ALL FUCK U

>However, if we fudge the numbers liiiikke this, and this.. Ah, see, see, Hillary is winning. :^)

>it's a "the usual guys post pictures of my autistic cousin" episode
Oh great...

>tfw when people got mad at the trump fan fiction guy
>tfw he may not post anymore
>tfw he may not do one for obama now

this is why we can't have nice things Cred Forums

Fellow VA anons I can't wait for VA to turn red again either. Even my NOVA senpai is pro-Trump.

Very exciting!

It's a pretty nice blend of high energy and comfy.

I want to believe there is some mathematical explanation for his adjustments but then he does this shit.

Oh yes... Who /secretNOVAtrumpsupporter/ here?

WHAT IS THE METAL SONG ON THE STREAM I WANT TO KNOW

We'll make diamonds from their ashes.

it was probably /stormfront/

HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT

IT'S OVER. THE RACE HAS ENDED

It's those stupid redditors, we love Jews.

have an oldchool garrison, lads

It's the French pronunciation

Proof. SHADILAY

That's not Spanish pronunciation at all?

#RIP

gotcha

thanks
>tfw Cred Forums is invited to a super secret luncheon hosted by Donald Trump

Peep

Meem

It's only logical.

You cant stop this

How are Wisconsin and Minnesota looking?

They don't "show" the reactions but you'll probably be able to hear them.

Check em. Praise kek

Virginia wasn't going to be blue this year anyways, unless the Dem nominee was black. Trump has Republicans,Independents, and Working class Dems.

Holy fucking shit
Cred Forums what the fuck is wrong with you
SHE'S ALREADY DEAD!!!!

>96

Is that when you turn away from each other, head to toes , and rub butts?
I'm in..

How does he know they're Trump supporters? Who the fuck is he that I should care? Why am I here? Why am I typing this? Why am I solving the captcha? Why am I clicking submit?

stream me?

lazy quick-ass crop

so this guy started following me on twitter
i dont know how to feel about it tbqh

Do you hear the people sing?

Wisconsin might flip Minnesota probably wont.

Trump doesn't like to commission polls, a fact he often repeated during the primaries, but I think he should how that we've had a several day blackout to try to give the media time to recover. PA and NC are probably up right now, I'm more interested in Virginia, New Jersey, and Rhode Island.

No studio audience in the presidential debates.

However, I'm sure they'll include one to cheer on everything that Hillary says and boo Trump.

Inexplicably boring.

>I just realized I could have made a fortune speculating on the british pound after brexit because I knew it was going to come back

Oh no, I'm not Virginian. I have you guys in my prayers though, so God speed!

Thats one to many questions user

Take them into battle with us?

I know, I just wish you'd have some sympathy. My aunt hasn't found out yet, but the more you post these pics, the more likely I am to be crucified. That's one less vote in November family.

I love that

I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

BECAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

Cred Forums eventually hates everything it loves.

Eventually every meme grows stale.

Holy trips. Good thing they have Don "Puckered Asshole" Lemon there to correct the record.

I'm from NC, and I honestly can't see us going blue this year. Denver and Charlotte are really the only dem hotspots, and white dems and blacks are unenthusiastic about Hillary

I know it should be "peh-pey" but I can't seem to stop reading it as "peep"

No poll will get PA right this election cycle. The state is thoroughly divided between Philly (and burbs) and the rest and there is no way they will sample it correctly.

All it takes is a slight oversample of urban areas or even sampling based on 2012 turnout and they will show Clinton ahead.

But if Axiom Strategies is to be trusted [1] Trump will carry the state (see pic related for 2012 result)

[1] axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/

Scott has no idea.

I see, that makes sense.
DOTR for ants when?

Who the fuck cares what Cred Forums is doing, CTR?

Here we go

Oh shit, Kek approves. Praise.

Stop tweeting autistic weebo shit immediately, you make us look bad.

Quarantine the waifus until the election.

he's on our side...for now

Singing the song of angry men.

Smug as fuck
I fucking love this man

>Don't Lemon btfo

What is a nova?

If trump loses and we have full revolution what cities should we try take? assuming we need at least a few to hold so the russian can get heavy weapons advisors to us.

my vote is New Orleans, it's a port and the local NG is based and the police are very based in the suburbs. loyalist forces will be preoccupied suppressing dindu riots. in a based region on the I-10 highway corridor which is a based region. super high gun owner ship and its in proximity to multiples naval and army aircraft based that can be taken. can also cut off and intercept exports from the midwest. any other ideas

I

This, they claimed Hillary beat Bernie when she got her ass handed to her, but nobody watched that debate and Sanders supporters are hesitant to question media narratives. We don't have that problem.

What is this about?

I can't wait for all the salty tears in Charlottesville and Fairfax.

No one will ever know.

Thats a parody account sadly

Wew lad

Fresh out of the oven, check it
youtube.com/watch?v=ENhvRWpr_DQ&feature=youtu.be

Northern Virginia. Basically DC suburbs.

North Virginia

I admit. That Webm gives me energy. I'll save here
He is the definition of THE AMERICAN HERO

Also: Trump will be on fire today. Wait and watch.. he wake up at 6 am thinking: "Yes I know. I'm making america great again."

well that was amazing

Do you guys feel it?

Sunday usually a ton of polls get dropped...

You seem more confident now then a couple weeks ago, is Axiom a good polling concern?

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

i never have

A massively anti-Trump crowd is just as good as a pro-Trump one. Remember when Jeb! stacked the crowd? He'll just call them out on it,

>folks look at all of Hillary's special interests here tonight, they all bought their way in folks!

The curse strikes again!

Fake as fuck. There. There are not even headers to that email.

Has this guy ever said something we didn't already know?

Election is over goys

>dat smug

Hear hear! I've been on the train since the very first debate, can't wait till Nov.8. I told my brother I voted Trump in the primaries and he almost shit himself with rage. I swear sometimes I think it'd be harder to come out as gay than to come out as a Trump supporter. The tide seems to be turning though, thankfully.

Delete this. She's a wolf.

CAN YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

Noo don't saya that Yeb!

>Trump is a glorious lion clearing out clowns

What did they mean by this??

Ahh, thanks bros.

>Though Soros’ filings give some insight into how he may have made money anticipating the current chaos in Britain in the European Union, they paint an incomplete picture.

He shorted the pound at the last minute. What literally any sane person would have done. That's not being invested in brexit, that's capitalizing on an opportunity.

You realize where you are right?

>That filename
alright hold on m8
ehhh I say like next week

>+6 to +2
Nate Sub-atomic particle on suicide watch

Kek has blessed this post and confirms that Hillary is finished

ITS OVER

I

Praise kek. He is here. SHADILAY

WEW LADS

My aunt will. She's seen us taking innocent pictures and connect the dots that the lewd ones of her autistic daughter were taken by me.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>Implying trump isnt my waifu

just look at this lewd hand-holding

Are you joking?

Did you even hear trump's "Special interests" remarks that destroyed !Yeb during the primaries?

The audience is important. The makeup of the audience, whether or not they boo or applaud. Extremely important.

>not "Nobody knows you're a woo"

I would imagine it's about Hillary's campaign stealing from low level donors (the same people she supposedly "cares" about) by making frequent purchases under $100 with their CC info.

OH SHIT

>THEY'RE RAPISTS

Post original.

I just discovered that the Hillary PR Team is actually the Conservative Pundit account. I never realized this. I wondered where that fucker went.

It's over for Clinton. Shes losing Northampton as well.
axiomstrategies.com/abc/northampton/

She's trouble though.

I'm worried about Hillary losing, guys. I'm worried she won't take it well and her final goal in life will be tearing down America.

If she as corrupt as we all believe her to be, she has the ability to do significant damage, if not outright splintering the government into factions.

The links back to her will be vague enough that nothing will stick. She's obviously not going to hop on a plane to Saudi Arabi if she loses. They learned a LOT when they had the FBI combing through their shit about the emails. Now they will be more prepared.

Some shit will go down if she loses.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING
SINGING A SONG OF ANGRY MEN
IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE
WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN

ONE PEOPLE

ONE GOD

ONE FLAG

Can anyone confirm this?
>mfw this is a CTR post trying to dissuade Trump supporters from coming to the debates

Anyone ITT have some Twitter accounts that should be followed?

Looking at trusted sources, journous etc

I never had any doubt. It is just that with the proximity things are getting more certaib

We need a MAGA edit:

>Do you hear the people sing?
>Singing the song of MAGA men?
>It is the music of the people who will not be cucks again!

hope the accuser has a bulletproof body and doesn't lift

>thats where you're wrong, kiddo.jpg

S-someone?

LOW LIE THE FIELDS OF ATHENRY
WHERE ONCE WE WATCH THE SMALL FREE BIRDS FLY

Don't you see the links to the Cred Forums thread?

what is the name of the song right now? please, help a pleb out

L-link?

GIVE ME WORKING STREAM LINK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I would imagine it's about Hillary's campaign stealing from low level donors (the same people she supposedly "cares" about) by making frequent purchases under $100 with their CC info.

Ok, all memes aside, will this hurt her campaign?

Parody twitter accounts are pure cancer.

NEBISCO

"CNN reporter" is an oxymoron

>not knowing about RSBN
youtube.com/watch?v=xmmvgZtY4b8

Thanks Obama

yeah good work Cred Forums

>
sing Cred Forums sing

youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8

she loses and her masters pull the plug. she may not even make it to watch Trump's inauguration.

absolutely fucking disrespectful and degenerate

>I only fap to lewd awooos

Jacob Seales - Never Lose Faith

>alright hold on m8
>inb4 sumika MAGA shop

>ehhh I say like next week
I'll hold you to that, Nostradamus.

>[insert latest outrage here]
What say you, Trumplestiltskins?!!

Trump and memes are taking down the media.

>played by Trump
>destroyed on twitter every single day
>viewership taking a nosedive
>6% approval rating by the masses

>Don Lemon Suicide Watch
>Day: Please Let It Be The

KEK

>implying clinton will win OH/PA/MI/CO/NM/NV

landslide

"Their" dipshit

>blue CO
>blue NV
>blue OH

nice meme

HRC edition coming through

Everything is going Red, whether they like it or not. MAGA

(((FORD)))

wtf I hate the U.S now

Considering the MSM is entirely on her side, I doubt it will hurt the campaign much. That being said I'm sure it won't help either as Bernie supporters have a slightly higher turnover rate to Trump and 3rd party candidates vs. Shillary.

>the lewd ones of her autistic daughter were taken by me
Just fuck her already.

nice young Don

WTF

Guys, the mothers of illegals are there on stage

It's Happening

wtf i hate obomber now

>no sound

that's not it but thanks anyway

Jeb surge is coming

Trump is leading in colorado, nevada, and ohio. He actually has enough electoral votes to win right now.

BWAHAHA. Stand by for final edit. Gonna merge both.

It's not the first time they've done this.

Fucking bombed a DWB hospital last year.

you would get punted by niggers
9th ward might be the most dangerous place in the entire country
stay away from the suburbs

god I fucking need to get laid

The way he adjusts it is is simple. He arrgegates them towards all the other polls. If every poll was Trump +10 then a Clinton +1 would be adjusted to a Trump +7

Up to three pipebombs found at Marine 5k charity run in Seaside, NJ.

hoodlums or muzzies?
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Pipe-Bomb-Explodes-on-the-Jersey-Shore-Police-393823801.html

C-SPAN covering, if someone wants a non-YouTube stream

>c-span.org/video/?415481-1/donald-trump-campaigns-houston-texas

no he isn't, those are some shitty outlier polls from ipsos you are citing dickbreath

I'm a 31y virgin, you got time bro

>that last montage of all the news organizations dying
>that last little exposition where Light is wearing a MAGA cap
Top wew, Nigger Mountain. Liked.

>Just fuck her already.
I-I'm too beta...

Merged your hat and poster with my shoulder epaulet and lapel badge.

>reissued by Guiliani

I hope Gary Johnson is not in the audience

I voted for Bernie in the primary but desu my whole family are brainwashed libs and once I started taking the time to actually research and check the facts I realized Trump is the only one making any sense and the dangers of socialism. Also everyone says Bernie's voting record backs up everything he says and always has but 5 minutes of research proves that to be false
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4q7qrm/bernie_sanders_controlled_opposition/

go to Trump's twitter, Don Jr, and Eric's twitter
click on "following"
follow
also molyneux, ricky vaughn, anyone in breitbart

>42 ▶
> (You)
>you would get punted by niggers
>9th ward might be the most dangerous place in the entire country
>stay away from the suburbs

I think an AR-15 armed company could hold off an army of niggers with hi-point. The only other ports we can hold are in the carolinas and georgia and they aren't as strategically located

cytu be/r/ neetuprising

Get in faggots

Even Nate Plastic rates Ipsos A-

Go home to your caravan Vlad

Excellent. I need to work on my edit game with that HRC badge.

>Clinton brings out illegals..
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people?

That's no good. Find yourself a MAGA chick

Right o

No its not, Miriam Webster.

also scott adams aka le persuasion man

He never rests.

The meme master.

>Ohio
>Nevada
>Not getting that one Maine electoral vote

da fuk outa here nigga

Whats with that girl behind him? does she have autism?

Johnson is probably at home smoking some aleppo.

you don't have time though

Oh great now I am supposed to believe Nate Feces? fuck off

Why? Is the place named allepo theater or something?

axiomstrategies.com/abc/

Clinton is only +2 in Jefferson County which is heavily liberal compared to the rest of the state

ALRIGHT CUTE
KEK

Puppet warp is a motherfucker working that small.

But it needed to contour to the titty! IT NEEDED TO.

>chick
But you eat cock?

I meant mothers who lost their mothers to illegals

I got a decent job so that's a plus

If it comes out, it will destroy her campaign. That type of shit will destroy her image as a champion of the poor and out her as the greedy warhawk she's always been

Fuck off back to leppit, shill. If you care about how you look, go back to where you can be upvoted.

Is that Mrs. Pence??

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

cytu

dot

be/r/neetuprising

it already came out

I saw it on RCP yesterday but it wasn't a headline.

Apedo theater. Named after your dad

Oops, well thanks anyway, bro!
Northern VA, DC metro area
>I can't wait for all the salty tears in Charlottesville and Fairfax.
It's going to be so YUGE. We may even have a mini-quake from all the literally shaking

Holy shit, someone on Reddit did something good for once? That's highly interesting.
Thanks for the info senpai.
Archive here: archive.is/Y6ktv

>Gypsy pretending he knows what he's talking about

He is leading in every poll in Ohio.

In colorado he's leading in the only recent poll by +4 which is emerson not ipsos.

In nevada he's leading in one out of two recent polls. The one he's leading being a real poll Monmouth by +2, the one he's losing is an NBC shill poll by +1

You magnificent bastard

what the flying fuck

need an impeachment IMMEDIATELY, that's like emergency status

You're a sick fuck. Kill yourself

>Denver NC
>Dem hotspot

Do you mean Durham? Because I am from Denver NC, and you are very wrong

Rip Dem Virginia

>Charlottesville and Fairfax

Oh you poor bastard, Loudoun may be getting colonized, but I hear horror stories about Fairfax since I moved out due to ((rising crime))

>axiomstrategies.com/abc/luzerne/
Best post

trump will win PA in a landslide

>Reuters

Its going to have a slight pro-trump bias.

I wouldn;t trust it anymore than a msnbc or clinton news network poll

Also hes only down 2 or 3 points here in Oregon and honestly I think the support for Trump here is going to be a lot stronger than expected due to all the hard hit rural areas. Pretty much everyone around here in Southern Oregon is voting for him saw a Women For Trump bumper sticker the other day. I really think the Rust Belt Brexit prediction is going to come true here all the small town people are fed up with the bullshit and Oregon is very anti government as a state look at the incident with the Bundys. It's just Portland and Bend that cuck up this place but the rest of the state is not quite as brainwashed

>Virginia

And Hillary is only +2 in Loudoun which will kill her this election

>but I though a candidate couldn't be responsible for their supporters?

Oh wait, that's only when it's a democrat

The God Emperor just started speaking!

Will do man.

make virginia red again!

Holy fuck I never saw that? Does someone have a .gif or JewTube version of that?

RECLAIM THE YANKEE OCCUPIED LANDS OF RICHMOND AND NOVA~!

Probably related to this:

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/stunning_accusation_hillary_campaign_ripping_off_small_donors_with_unauthorized_charges.html

Checked, and where do you think dogs came from?

The Katy Perry image is obviously flipped but here's an update anyway

Fucking hilarious.