Wow, they are seriously fucking delusional at this point

Wow, they are seriously fucking delusional at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hillary is dead anyways

The left has always been delusional.

Say, why hasn't the media interviewed Christopher "moot" Poole about the "Alt-right"????

It started on his site!

How does Hillary have any Electoral votes? We haven't started voting yet.

Hi, Karen

He is guessing just as much as anyone.

If any of that was true, the media wouldnt be so scared.

>Romney almost won PA
>But Trump can't despite having twice the enthusiasm and running against a partially dead witch

There are a lot of hard "blue" states which are still white majority, they could easily be flipped.

White americans have already win.
The anger won't go away.
If Trump looses and Hillary gives as 4 more years of faggot propaganda, syria war, refugee waves, russia pocking and mexican invasion, white people will snap.
It's either Trump or civil war at this point.

>Pennsylvania
>solidly blue
Babby's first election

>while blacks won't come out in the same number for her as they did obama
tons of evidence to the contrary but the pic related in OP is just a brainwashed tard

What evidence?

>tons of evidence to the contrary
Where?

>trump polling worse than romney with blacks n hispanics

kek right...

>nothing in the polling that points to that happening
Yeah except for the fact that he's currently winning NM and CO and is currently tied in MI.

>Implying it's possible to win Ohio and lose

>INCREASINGLY
NERVOUS
>MAN

The black and Hispanic percentage vote doesn't matter. The fact is, their turnout will be drastically low compared to Black Jesus' election.

Identity voting isn't huge for whites in the US. This will probably be the first election where it occurs.

I've heard a lot of people say that blacks like Hillary, but I've never seen any evidence for it. In fact, I've seen a lot of evidence that many of them hate her. The whole "bernie can't win with minorities" thing was a bullshit narrative that she made up herself.

But if you have evidence, show it.

>way below the numbers Romney was

>Romney: 10 million primary votes
>Trump: 14 million primary votes
I don't know why the media is letting them get their hopes up this badly. These people are so brainwashed, they might actually commit mass suicide after Trump wins.

After Trump wins, they will try to kill him. There will be riots, protests, violence... But we'll have won. America will start to recover, at least a bit.

>Overcome Phillie's suburbs
Pilly suburbs here, we hate Hillary.

>"blue"
This leaf gets it. "Blue" just means they've voted for democratic presidents (often by a slim majority) for a few cycles. Many of those states elect republican congressmen and have a heavily right wing legislature. Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin are all very reasonable targets for Trump. Even states like Connecticut could be flipped if Trump got enough turnout.

The only states that are completely out of the question for Trump are California, New York, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Vermont, Illinois, and DC.

Basically the only states he can't win are ones that are cucked, Swedish-style "Utopias" or mega nigger states like Maryland.

Google is the new mafia; he took the job for protection.

>He needs to win PA
Baby's first election

I'd like to point out that while Trump has to win at least one light blue state to win, in every single one (((Nate Silver's))) predictions his chances of getting Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin add up to more than 100%. All he has to do is not lose any of the states we have a reasonable expectation of winning, and get a small amount of luck in one of those four.

Also, he could get 270 with New Hampshire, Ohio, Florida, Nevada, Iowa, and Maine's second district. That would be a much less comfortable victory but it's very much possible.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Even the most liberal forecasters aren't giving Hillary anywhere near that amount. These cucks are up to a rude awakening in November.

Holy fuck he's so close. Remember he's going to steal Maine's CD2 as well, so a "269" split won't happen:

I love how that isn't even a toss up anymore, it seems like most people who care have accepted that he'll probably win ME2.

What does ME2 mean?

Not so delusional. Now that Trump has Florida and Ohio, he needs Penn + 1 more battle state at a minimum.

Don't get me wrong. Trump definitely has the momentum right now and I think he will win. But knowing just how much more electoral votes he needs is not delusional.

You know its happening when a Spanish man talks about a civil war.

If he has Fl and OH, he need one more state worth 9 EVs to win. That's how closer he is.

Maine's 2nd congressional district.

Most states give all their electoral votes to whoever wins, but Maine and Nebraska only give 2 to whoever wins and the other 2 are given to the winners of each of their 2 districts.

Nebraska is pretty solid red so it's not much of a factor and won't push trump over 269, though there is a remote chance clinton could steal it.

Maine usually votes for democratic candidates by a slim majority, but they have a lot of backwoods republicans in one of their two districts so there is a very good chance that trump would get that one electoral vote.

If he got Pennsylvania he'd already have Nevada and the other conservative leaning swing states in the bag.

>Romney almost won PA

I hope they do, that way republicans will keep winning for a few decades

It will be rough at first. The Inner Party still controls everything we see and feel, even if the Outer Party (the government that has catered to their every whim for the last eight years) is no longer under their control. They will wreck the economy, but seeing it crash and burn was always inevitable. But with Trump in charge, we capitalists will be allowed to rebuild it, whereas under Hillary she would fight as fiercely and with the full force of the US military to stop anyone from rebuilding anything, just as Maduro is doing in Venezuela.

There is literally nothing wrong with violently suppressing fascists.

They do like Hillary but its pretty fucking retarded lots of niggress love her most of the liberal women like her. They even believe the russia bullshit

That all depends on how Trump does as a President.

If Obama did as well as he advertised we would, then we'd have democrats for years to come. He didn't, though.

They may like her more than Trump, but she needs more than 90% of the black vote to win. Obama got like 98%.

If Trump gets 20% of the black vote, that's the election.

Thank you.

Then there is nothing wrong with violently suppressing leftists.

Also the fact that black turnout just won't be as high as it was for Obama. Hillary's trying to drag them out with 'muh racism' but it still won't be as effective as having a black nominee.

I actually tried to find moot online yesterday checking google employee listings and contact info like linked in. He hides his tracks well. Last thing he posted was playing Pokemon go on the bus like a fuggin faggot though and he legit has a whiny tumblr

>If Trump gets 20% of the black vote, that's the election.

That just isn't true. America has electoral voting system. It's all about how many states you win, not how much popular votes you receive. Trump with 20% black votes will give him very good chances at winning swing states. But this would not guarantee his win.

I didn't mean it literally, and if you read any of my countless other posts in this thread then you'd know that I am aware of the existence of the electoral college.

You got it 100%, also I think a lot of them honestly just won't listen to her because she's so personally unappealing and simply won't be exposed to whatever bullshit she's peddling.

You know what I want to see.

Trump Flip New York. God the tears would be amazing.

His chances of flipping New York in 2016 aren't much better than George Washington's.

Blacks are an irrelevant sideshow in every election. They vote at least 90% dem, are rarely if ever a tipping point constituency and they aren't a growing demographic either.

Hispanics matter.

Blacks really don't.

>Philadelphia and its suburbs

Philly's suburbs are going red. Philly itself is lost, but the surrounding regions aren't going to fuck this up.

There's been a lot of people pointing out how bad Hillary has been for Israel publicly, and it is Jew York we're talking about.

nigga white people woke

You'd think so, but no. Turnout in the US is incredibly low and changes a lot, the dems rely on blacks to get off their ass to vote and make up for their deficit in white votes. For this to work they need enthusiasm.

Hispanics lean dem but not by nearly as much as people would have you think, especially not in Florida. Hispanics have the lowest voter turn out of any group because they have a mindset of "I'm just going to chill out and enjoy life, gringo".

This is on point. Whites are getting radicalized. In a way it would almost be better to lose the election so that we could gas the kikes and have a race war.

It is going to feel so. fucking. good. watching these ingrates squirm on election night. They'll shit their pants and cry "how could this happen how could TRUMP get elected" and we'll all just sit here and laugh at the delusional fucks.

Can't fucking wait.

The Jews have influence, but their numbers couldn't tip the election. They'd need to manipulate other people, and they're smart enough to know that doing so is more effective in swing states.

How do you picture the world in 50 years if there is no standard, higher order belief? If humans are allowed to go where they want, do what they want and reproduce how they want?

the amount of jews who actually vote based on Israel I would say is about 40% at most

I don't know what your point is, jews are for Hillary generally regardless of whether shes for Israel or not

Actually I've reached the same conclusion.

It's not over yet obviously but as of now Trump is doomed.

>Wow, they are seriously fucking delusional at this point

They aren't really delusional so much as out right lying.

They KNOW they are lying, they just do it to try to trick other people.

This is the leftist mindset gentlemen... it was real in their minds.

Hillary doesn't have shit until November 8th. She could stroke out by then.

GLOBAL AFRICANIZATION

>accuse libs of being delusional
>bring up people attacking Trump supporters and forgetting that people routinely kick the shit out of legal protesters, including a woman with an oxygen tank

Trump supporters forgetting that the first amendment comes before the second.