Cred Forums BTFO BY BASED AUSTRALIAN

>conservaSHITS

Kek, I do love guns

Shitposting irl should be a bannable offense tho

We disown him

An Australian's view? They're a bit overboard and could benefit by some reasonable measures, but mostly we're jealous of their toys.

>IRL shitposting

They just can't stop.

I actually have a pass that says I don't have to give a fuck what other countries think, say, or do. It's called the constitution of the United States of America.

wow my record has officially been corrected

i guess the guns have to go now. i've been btfo eternally

A FUCKING LEAF failed to even provide a link to have us be BTFO. This is just some shitposting cunt.

This cunt is making millions off pandering to progressive views while being a blokey bloke.

From a business perspective he's a smart cunt.

shut up cunt

Lol. It's so empowering to look at slaves argue for their continued enslavement and know that you're better than them.

Who is he?

>I actually have a pass that says I don't have to give a fuck what other countries (except for Israel) think
FTFY

>An Americans view on Australia's obsession with our guns.
Fixed it for you faggot. FYI, fucking leaf

No fucking clue

In that bit Jim Jefferies says that he thinks its your right to have guns and that 'fuck you I want to have my guns' is a good enough reason, he just argues against some of the arguments gun owners make and the rhetoric they commonly use. Some of his points are bullshit, some are reasonable.

But he respects the right to own guns.

>leaf shitposting using australian

this is getting sad

>the greatest political minds of the left are comedians

If that was true we would have NOT gone ahead with the Iran nuclear deal.
FTFY

SHIEEEEEET

Isn't Australian culture about not giving a fuck about anything? He's kind destroying the Australian image by taking this self-righteous political stance on guns

This

I like Jim Jefferies. This was one of few bits I didn't really care much for. But, he never says we shouldn't be allowed to have guns. He respects the right, he just doesn't like or feel the need to have guns himself.

Lolokay.

He's probably from Melbourne, which is basically Australia's version of Portland. So he's not representing Australia, just hipster bitches.

He respects the right because it's guaranteed by the Constitution, but he doesn't respect the principle that ensured that right. There is a fundamental difference there, and that difference highlights why America is/was the culmination of Western civilization's political evolution.

Pretty much. But its dying now.

Seriously this is the 6th time iv'e seen this post THIS YEAR. No one fucking cares about this sub par comedian. always draws keks from the leaf.

this pic fuckkk

If Australia was serious about reducing crime they'd shoot all the abos and muslims.

He's from perth. He's also a massive faggot who represents everything wrong with this country.

Would (You) kindly kill yourself?

That bit about doing coke in the bathroom with a gay nigger is pretty funny

While I love me some guns, I'll need a source on that claim homeboy

Oh look, it's another episode of "foreigner gives their misinformed opinion on my constitutional rights."

I'm convinced that Occupy Democrats is ran by us.

All Australian posters must disavow/reprimand