GET RID OF FLAGS

Faggot m00t only added the to fuck up Cred Forums anyway. You can't have a propper discussion without it turning into "le my country is better than yours"
>POO
>A FUCKING LEAF
>60% WHITE
>FRANCE
>WHITE

>BUT MUH BANTER
Banter is perfectly possible wothout flags, plus there isn't even any clever banter anymore it's just the same memes over and over again

no

well then anyone who you dont like will be A FUCKING LEAF

The only people who don't want flags are people with something to hide. Leafs, sharifs, and brazilian thiefs.

WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION MONKEY

fucking kill yourselves

We should have a flag filter so I can filter leafs

jokes like "ok ivan" if you're from slavic country or "t.mohhamed" if the post criticizes whites are the best tnigs on this board.

But then how do I call out martsharters, hue?

>LEAF

SHART

sorry you were the first example that came to mind

>shit post about shit posts

fuck off with your shit threads shit skin brazil

Fuck off Brazil, you shit up the Olympics more than was thought possible, you don't get to shit up this board

> 'sorry'
> proving once again that this tolerance comes only form Germany or Sweden

Americans should shitpost more tired of the leaves doing the most shitposting

>not understanding the implication

Fuck off burger the olympics were based despite being held in Brazil

Shut up feijoada nigger

>not understanding that I am playing along that implication which was put there intentionally to disprove OP's proposal of removing flags

>read post
>expect a leaf
>get brazil

Fuck off

Hi there monkey would you like a banana?

Brazilfag only wants flags gone so anons no longer call him a soccer monkey.
Sad!

Yes goys, get rid of the flags, we dont need to highlight Israel flags as the Jews have no agenda

Cred Forums X can do that iirc

calm down my austrian brother

wut? wtf chimp i get called a nigger and teased for the falklands almost in every post and its all cool stereotypes exist for a reason if you get triggered so easy go to tumblr george

We need the flags, otherwise, how would I trigger stormfags by ironically Jewposting?

Ok, I will submit

mad latino scum detected

>Leaf using a proxy

Day of the Rake soon

Dunno, libs will just trigger you the by posting muh islamic tolerance

noice

george?

you need to get raked leaf

Or better yet just enforce discussion standards ?
Poo in loo/Leaf/shart in mart and all other chainposting memes should be bannable in serious threads/censored like the tbqhsmhfam speak