I'm an unpaid unironic Hillary supporter

I'm an unpaid unironic Hillary supporter.

Ask me any questions.

How are you going to feel when Based Hillary absolutely BTFOs Trump in November?

#ImWithHer
#NeverTrump
#StupidDonald

>he does it for free

When will you kill yourself?

hue

>brazil

You can't vote, right?

Reporting troll thread for deletion.

Fuck off we're full

Honestly, I'm hyped.

But I doubt it's going to happen. She's actually really sick. She couldn't have healed from pneumonia in three days.

She's still in danger and has to go campaigning against a guy who has a hyperactive campaign method.

I'm legitimately worried about her. I'll feel relieved if she wins.

I won't. I actually have a job, friends, girlfriend and a future. I'm not like the other Cred Forumsacks.

And I actually owe the Clinton Foundation for that.

Not legally.

But I can donate and join in the campaign.

>America reports a thread for trolling
>America.
All of your threads should be reported. Literally all of them.

no, kill yourself

>Hillary supporter
>Posts an internationally recognized symbol of White Nationalism
Pick one

You can't donate you stupid monkey

At this point any thread that wants a discussion is considered a troll thread.

You clearly don't know the excellent fiscal legacy left by Bill Clinton.

He was the most fiscal conservative candidate since Reagan and he got absolutely nothing for all that he did. He could cut welfare and nothing happened.

Meanwhile I see Trump saying he'll spend 400 billion dollars on infrastructure, he'll build a second Wall of China and then he'll create a tariff barrier for products outside of America. He also advocates for a limited NHS-like system. It failed miserably in Brazil.

You have to be delusional if you think he's a free market candidate. He has his feet on the accelerator of government spending and control. Just like all republicans have.

I trust the Clintons a lot more than republicans.

Why?

> F O R F R E E
> O
> R

> F
> R
> E
> E

>pic related

The Clintons can cut the state whenever the numbers get too high for extra debt. He has cut welfare in the 90s and the media just bowed down to him.

He promissed more money for programs and did the exact opposite. He still succeeded. That's how powerful the Clintons are.

Meanwhile Bush promissed to cut spending and suddenly he's burning two trillion dollars in wars overseas.

>but-but Trump is a rogue!

No, he's a republican. He needs the republican platform. He needs the republican donors and he's already promissing massive spending on infrastructure, protecionism and what comes after it.

Clinton is GOAT if you want a smaller state. The bad side is that they turn american politics into their own property.

>I trust the Clintons a lot more than republicans.
>trust the Clintons

Thank god you can't vote

>i'm a diaper
well that's a new one

They're corrupt power freaks. But all politicians are.

They have a history of being fiscally conservative while republicans use that as rhetoric and then spend like crazy for the military-industrial complex so they get power.

Aposto que você votou na Jewma, e ainda vou além:
Aposto que você não tem vergonha na cara de apoiar a Jewma deles.

>They're corrupt power freaks. But all politicians are.

Which is why you should support the candidate who ISN'T a career politician

>and a future

sure you do, da silva.

Aí você se engana.

Eu votei no Aécio.

O que os gringos não entendem é que os republicanos são um bando de mentirosos. Eles não são como Ron Paul. Trump é um protecionista louco por gasto governamental como todos os republicanos.

Enquanto isso o Bill Clinton pode cortar programas sociais e ainda é amado pela mídia porque os Clinton são muito poderosos. Se o Trump tentar cortar programas sociais, ele sofrerá impeachment.

He's a politician. He's getting donors for the republicans. He has donated to the republicans. He became corrupt the moment he turned into a politician.

W-w-why support a neocon?

Não acredito em você.

Trump is going to destroy America if he is elected.

I'm pretty sure the return of Soros to the financial market is antecipating a Trump presidency that will damage America ten times more than Brexit did to the UK.

Leia os dados.

Hillary Clinton é a única que pode cortar gasto governamental.

Wow you are a fucking retard. Stick around and we'll teach you some things, you communist trash.

>7 - 1

you monkeys are a disgrace to humandkind

Didn't Brazil take the Gold medal away from the germans in the Olympics?

>Brexit damaged the UK
Nigga it aint even happened

what is this retarded graph? Bush wasn't president in '09 and they are attributing the >1 trillion stimulus to bush?

>role playing
>AMA

How do you feel about under 10% of donations to the Clinton Foundation actually being donated?

Makes Susan G Komen look like a legit organization.

>Can't vote in our election

Fuck off, monkey.

You dont even live in America, who cares what you think? You cant even vote