Deus Ex

youtube.com/watch?v=q3aiKuzNeno

youtube.com/watch?v=7aIXwMc20TE

youtube.com/watch?v=AxIo6xeYnmQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OLvbh07tUl4
Is Deus Ex the most Red-Pilled video game ever made?

>Predicted current War on Terror
>Predicted 9/11
>Predicted FEMA camps
>Named the Jew
>Giant critique on centralized planning
>United Nations, big government, and corporations are bad guys
>Militias are the good guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rxOKEsBx4NU?t=28m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw&ab_channel=Darkangel754
youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk&index=17
youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>named the jew
what

Yes, yes it is.

Pretty funny how even modern "conspiracy" games like HR have no conspiracies in them

did you watch ross's video about it?

youtu.be/rxOKEsBx4NU?t=28m34s

backdooring everyone's biochip is not a conspiracy now?

It's literally nothing compared to absolutely everything in DX.

inb4 this is just a pageposting thread

While HR and MD are obviously much more tailored for mass appeal some of it is on account of it being a prequel showing the groundwork for what would eventually become the world of Deux Ex. The threads of all those grand conspiracies are there you just don't have the means in the prequels to track them all down and tie it all together.

>Illuminati
>Bankers

>Rothschilds

This line, and the Morpheus AI conversation are what made deus ex my favourite sci fi game ever.

Deus Ex and Metal Gear are pretty redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw&ab_channel=Darkangel754

Deus Ex just used a ton of "crazy" conspiracy theories which scarily were all fucking true

The creators thought this shit was goofy paranoia, I bet they still do

>tfw when you realize that ARC stands for Alt Right Coalition

>I once knelt in this chapel for communion, with two Rockefellers and a Rothschild. Since the time of the Crusades every leader in finance has prayed for the continued stability of Templar banks, founded on gold.

Or the devs are pussies aiming to appeal to lowest denominator and trying to avoid to upset degenerates.

Sengoku Rance is the most redpilled game

>produced by Warren (((Spector)))
It is one of the best games ever made though.

My mistake was playing DX for the first time after HR. I didn't like the fact that I couldn't sneak behind everyone's backs in all cases, doing all missions. I remember spending 3 days trying to save both hostages in 'Ton Hotel without the other terrorist noticing me. 3 fucking days, and it turned out that it's impossible to do that.

I liked the game overall, tho. Shame that I didn't finish it.

>Is Deus Ex the most Red-Pilled video game ever made?

Yes.

>not posting the bar scene

youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk&index=17

or this

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

struggled long time to figure out if this game was a psyop or a true redpill, but i know this game gonna be wild when they mentioned rockefeller and rothschild in the first hour. how come games got so shit after 9/11

>Gunther Hermann
made me really kek. do anyone know why they picked that character?

comedic relief probably, there's alot of it.

Pretty sure Gunther was going to be a more serious character at some point.

Are you kibbing me? Spector is a kike?

>tfw we'll never get a game like Deus Ex in the near future because people would flip out about it and Western devs suck today
When did everything go so wrong?

>red-pilled
>boring as fuck
sounds about right
to be fair I only made it through the first level of human revolution but it just seems like a generic stealth fps
dishonored is superior in that regard

I've never played Deus Ex, are the dated graphics/gameplay a problem?

I started playing HR for the first time a month ago, I've played like 6 hours on it. It's OK, but the script is pretty terrible so I stopped playing.

>are the dated graphics/gameplay a problem?

Not really

>he script is pretty terrible so I stopped playing.

You won't have this problem either

Postal is the most red pilled game

Deus Ex is clearly a left-wing videogame imo.

Yes, now after Alex Jones some of the conspiracy theories ring an alt-Right note, but that wasn't the case when it was created. Look at the actual dialogues about political economy and you'll see constant bitching about large corporations, plutocracy, the fact large enterprises are no longer taxed heavily, etc.

But user
The "alt-right" doesn't like corporatism either.

Install new vision

It'll still look like an early 2000s game but it helps

>Deus Ex is clearly a left-wing videogame imo.

When will you monkeys get it?

The left/right schism is an illusion. Manufactured to give you a false sense of choice.

> you'll see constant bitching about large corporations, plutocracy, the fact large enterprises are no longer taxed heavily

Anti-corporatism, anti-establishment, anti-surveillance, pro-liberty.. the left (in media parlance) doesn't own these issues and is in fact worse on a majority of them.

People can be swayed to like totalitarianism.

Thanks anons, I'll do that

>hottest grll is a coalburner
it's a dystopian future alright

I miss the times when these cubic inhuman blocks were fapworthy

>Was about to go have a beer with a girl
>See this thread
>Fuck it, i'm reinstalling Deus Ex

>The left/right schism is an illusion. Manufactured to give you a false sense of choice.

lol

Go take a nap until you dream up some better insights than this lvl 1 horseshit.

Deus Ex always looked like shit, even when it came out.

Is the story of MD better than HR?
How does it compare to the original DX?

He is right, and you are an edgy moron.

As a self-contained story MD is worse than HR. The world-building and side-quests are way better though and tie in very nicely into the original DX. The change of the color scheme from yellow to blue alone is a great touch already.

Ross is annoying but not a bad review of the game

Not an argument

>reduced meme propagation effectiveness
this fucking game, I swear

>Is the story of MD better than HR?
Not really. MD is very obviously the middle game of a series in that you kinda just meandering around, dealing with one specific instance of things happening that could easily be the kind of event that is mentioned in an ebook but isn't because we need something to do but not so much to do that they can't make another game. It does do a good job of setting up events and background to bridge the gap between HR and the original.

If only Silhouette posted Pepes...

Deus Ex is the greatest video game in history.

Debate me.

Second Amendment got abolished in Deus Ex 1 universe idk if you guys knew

REMINDER: The NSF we're illuminati controlled, just like the """""""Alt-Right""""""" is.

Don't get memed.

were* fug

If you are an early 90s kid the vibe will hook you.
The game still has the feel of when internet and computers were a new thing to discover mostly used by technophile people.

>tfw no Tracer Tong to give us a choice other than globalist kikes or illuminati shills

I played this game when I was young, and all the predictions and terrorism sounded insane at the time. if only I knew

And still he is true.
You reason on an artificial clivage when he talks about values.

Rejecting arguments because they are adressed by people you most of the time disagree is stupid.
I think deregulation of the banking system and financial structures too big too fail are a problem, just like the local commie, that does not mean I want the end of private property.

Get the hell out of here Denton

A BOMB

The story isn't as great, though the side quests are meatier and the atmosphere is pretty good. Gameplay is definitely solid though.