dsjw.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/SA1.jpg
stopwhitegenocideinsareports.blogspot.co.id/
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
dsjw.de/dsjw/
youtube.com/watch?v=6cwrrMBtfKQ&feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YUGE BENIS XDD

A bunch of white girls forming a big dong and balls?

yall got south african refugees??
i hope its the white ones

Bend over and get blacked by some BBC

Why are some of them not wearing shoes? Are they just dedicated to the bit?

Weren't refugees only Syrian or it applies to anything non-white now?

>barefoot people

Have you ever considered becoming a school shooter? I believe it may be your vocation, user.

You schools lack of diversity is very disconcerting

>all those bare feets

mmm yes

They eagerly anticipate the BBC, hence the formation

>gtfo underage fag

the refugee homething near my place houses people from vietnam and tibet
it doesnt matter where you're from

nice benis, hans
:D:D:D

SHEEIT

Germany is that poor?

It's normal here. For me it's weird.

They all look like fags, what happened to the Germans I see in my youtube videos?

Don't know why I greentexted that. I'm just after replying to the wrong post in another thread too, my brain must be shutting down

>its normal
where you from, sören?

It's supposed to be the african continent

> places another country's flag on the ground
How many ways can they fuck up?

Trying so hard to conceal the power level.

>vietnam and tibet

Each time i go to sleep, i hope i never wake up again.

This is literally hell.

Why does no one do anything? Why does no one stop it?

What is going on?

Am i going insane?

Am i already insane?

All the good Germans died. That's literally it

>it doesnt matter where you're from
omw

looks like theyre stroking big black refugee cocks, they have to use both hands because they're so huge

no whites tho
sorry, argentina

Africa?

I see you've accepted the numale curse. Germany YES!

>no Sao Tome
>no Cape Verde
Map is trash

Why is no one showing the finger ?

Is that OP?

>Germany

fugg

Ever notice how its always Women & Beta cucks that welcome foreign invading tribes?

>refugees from Namibia and SA

The only people who would be trying to flee those two countries would be whites, anyone else is an economic migrant

why do germans still have the Hitler complex and still feel bad for WW1 & WW2 ? Stop being hospitable to shitskins and mudslimes..

Jews consider themselves the brain of this planet, and we goyim are meant to be the muscle

We aren't supposed to think, we are supposed to follow orders from the nervous system

But we are a rebel cluster of muscle cells not responding to neurotransmitters

We also influence surrounding muscle tissue as our memes spread, reducing the effectiveness of the muscle

Essentially we are a cancerous tumor

The Jew brain sees nigger DNA as chemo that will fix their muscles

you were blacked from Obama, murrican.

Geez you'd think that with how big Africa is that any refugees would have found a safe place to settle long before they hit Germany.

Wow, you just described the almost the entire line of people I saw waiting to get in to see a Hillary event. The other four were cool-looking black folks rocking out and waving the only hillary sign in the group.

where's that guy that refused to heil hilter now?

>helping white south africans

Why would we hate racists and white supremacists who murdered and butchered innocent black folk in the streets? Apartheid was worse than slavery in the US which is why we don't want any more of these racists in our countries. They get what they deserve over there in SA.

kek in Poland in elementary schools kids are calling each other ''you refugee' when they want to diss each other. Honestly, I've never heard or read about ONE situation like this in my country. Polish youth is thankfully pretty based. Korwin-Mikke did a great job.

>hate

I meant help, not hate

kek

Share and share alike, user! Let's be fair now.

Kek

Why are so many of them barefoot?

Looks like a Turk. Really makes you fnk...

Niggas stole their shoes

Because the are faggots, just like Ahmed.

not the brainwashed kids in "european" private schools in Warsaw.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hanz, you're adorable. But don't you have your wife's bull to prep?

>flags of South Africa and Namibia
>countries with white minorities
So long as they only welcome the whites, I see no problem. Sadly this is never the case.

I'm not even joking when I say one of the german foreign exchange students to my school is a hijab wearing muslim arab

>mfw Mexico is better than Gemrany.

Why did they make a penis? Seems rude. AIDS awareness or something? Still seems rude.

>dsjw.de/neuigkeiten/

Kek, it's an organisation for niggers.

Roughly translation is German-South African Youth Foundation.

Should be called German-South African Jew Foundation.

Too bad, Namibia ans South Africa can't apply to the refugee status.
Good luck to prove that your life was endangered.
Have a nice trip when you will have to go back to the life you abandoned.

dsjw.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/SA1.jpg

That's Germany citizen in 2025..... All living in africa.... africans living in germany.

What's the point of being barefoot? Do they find it comfortable? Are they trying to make a point?

Victory has defeated you. You didn't have a nigger problem so (((they))) gave you one. On par with Heidi Klum. I literally throw up in my mouth when she spews her multicuckery. FFS.

>not a single nigger is shitskin in that group
Daily reminder that it's those sheltered faggots who are ruining us. They've probably never been anywhere near a shitskin ghetto and the only turk they now is probably ahmed, the friendly kebab shop owners who's been living here since 68.

It's pretty sad seeing them all so happy knowing that many of them will have been raped by this time next year.

They look like fucking statues, man.

Germany is over.

Im gonna pray for you, my friendo.

they dindu nuffin to him

I wonder if they've seen a map and know what Africa looks like from space.

Why are a bunch of them barefoot?

Post yfw right now in some nondescript school in some obscure part of Germany there is a young lad who will rise to see the degeneracy of his European brothers and annihilate the Marxist invasion.

So glad I'm half sandnigger so my wife's pussy is intact

their show how big there asshole will open for that benis.

>kids in school are forced to love refugees, to do activities welcoming them

the brainwashing is nearly complete. But if I could break the conditioning, I believe others can, as well.

>C'mon girls! Open it wide

Yeah. They are lost.

EBIN XD

thatsapenis.gif

>not realizing what board you're on here
You new? Half the people on Cred Forums would resurrect your dear leader Adolf if they could. Murdering and butchering innocent people based on the color of their skin is pretty much what anons here are all about.

Came here to write this.
/thread

>South African flag

A country that is almost literally genociding white people. GG Germany

It's satisfying to think they'll eventually get raped, robbed and murdered by those same invaders they ignorantly let in tbqh

But that's exactly the plan. So it's not really surprising.

>A country that is almost literally genociding white people
>almost
There is no "almost" about it, they literally are committing genocide there m8

stopwhitegenocideinsareports.blogspot.co.id/

*cough gay *cough cucks *cough *cough

Why can't Americans understand the superior German humour?

> Murdering and butchering innocent people based on the color of their skin

no, anons want to murder and butcher the people that are unaccountable degenerates. Make a thread about hating blacks, and you'll be corrected in the first reply that you should hate niggers.

Lurk more, CNN.

>How to spot a (neo-)hippy.

>mfw the Belgian exchange students have to be reminded to wear deodorant

Germany YES

>I don't hate black people I just hate niggers!
t. White Supremacists who hate black people

IMO our institutions are more important than trivialities like what color you are. Think of it this way: Which is more dangerous? A pan-arab movement, or a pan-islamic movement?

Saddam tried the pan-arab thing and got btfo. Pan-Islam is proving harder to defeat, because its impossible to track the movement based on bio-metrics.

If America wants to be truly dangerous to our foes, which should be the goal of any white american, than we must make room for people who look different. That is, you would be a fool to not generate wealth for your family and community by refusing to work with people who are as reliable and hard working as you are.

If anything, a good percentage of black people hate niggers more than I do. They are the ones that end up getting murdered, raped, and robbed. It should be your duty to redpill all races to fight rampant judaism and islamism. The "you're not white enough" meme needs to die.

Would colonize

Ironic, because nobody hates africa as much as the africans do.

Severely underappreciated poast

I'm so sorry

South African non black here. Your country is so fucked is unbelievabl

Begging for that BBC

can confirm

t. black conservative that is disgusted with black culture

but

I do not sympathize with the racist neckbeards on here at all, they have rarely even interacted with blacks and only get their news from Cred Forums articles and stormfront infographs.

Achmed pls

black people MAKE niggers we want that to stop

No chances, no niggers.

when half of our people openly shill for the jews what do you expect

With a boot?

Is that you?

It is me

fpbp

Do you accept or deny that blacks have an IQ one standard deviation below whites? All IQ tests show this to be true.

Do you blame this on white people or accept that it is genetic, seeing that IQ is highly heritable?

OP here,yes,thats me.

Kek

This was my first thought. Ebin :---DDD

where is Breivik when you need him?

Is that a bait, brudi?

buntes Trier, nicht mit mir

Ich heiße Dubs

nette fünflinge, kamerad

they're forming the african continent

With a limp benis?

Hallo Isis

Quints for our Afrikaner brothers, may Emperor Trump save white people all around the world and bring white supremacy back to Africa

>LE BIG KEK MEME

HAHAHAHAHA ALL TOGETHER.

looks more like the African shlong 2bh

professional German rapid shitposting

because you idiots keep voting for either merkel or the reds, both of which want germans to be exterminated

Retards are having a hard time identifying your sarcasm, op.

>Isis

Hallo cuckling

>Another bunch of cúcks.

LE EPIC MEYMEY

Thanks Mexico

Gemeinsam für ein Großartiges Deutschland

Thanks famalan.

We will rise again.

Why is there are a South African flag when the refugees definetly aren't from South Africa?

AfD!Was meint ihr? Kann man Berlin noch retten`? Wird die AfD Berlin wieder großartig machen?

Why is fucking Namibia there? There's hardly anything there to runaway from, it's actually quite nice, South Africa lite 2bh minus people who want to hang me from a meathook.

czech'd

>Berlin

um diese verseuchte stadt zu richten, müsste man sie zuerst dem erdboden gleich machen uezs

btw. die antifa hurenkinder haben fraukes auto in brand gesteckt

So, south africa. serious question............Who is your president now, after mandela death?

Nein

Please come take my country.

Africa look, you have our support to take our country, please come take it, and fuck my wife.

Where are the uniforms, guns and ovens? What is this, the cuckcircle?

You deutchcucks and your cult leader Merkel seriously need to fucking die.

I wonder how historians will look back on this beyond fucked up era of humanity.

we sure got dose Shabbos goys licked

Ons is saam met jou, broer

>>look back
>implying there's a future for humanity

GOD WHY DIDN'T HITLER WIN, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

WTF I love Hitler now

kek

First day on Cred Forums?

Everyone loves Hitler here

Your grandfather was literally a Nazi.

And?

Nazis was very tolerant of nig nogs.

kek, it JUST a meme from Cred Forums.

I thought you would understand the joke.

My wife said it looks like a cock and balls.
This is what women think when they see africa.

mfw

But in the good way, not like sweden or burgerland

he's probably a roach or a nigger

Immer noch haben wir die Zukunft und eine zweite Chance, Brüder.

Modern Germans haven't been pre-filtered by propandists with homosexual tendencies for 70 years before being shown to unsophisticated American eyes.

>tfw would have done a Roman salute if that was my school

that file name.

>Starting from the 21th century, after the collapse of religion, a ideology known as 'Feminism' began to gain massive support in the West. The ideology claimed to advocate for gender equality and equality for women and men, claiming men had 'privilege' over others.

>The consistent shaming of men, the lack of shame for slutting around and the prioritization of minorities,foreigners and women in the workforce has led to the demotivation of the native male working class. Eventually, this carried over to the family unit, soon traditional families were nonexistent, birthrates plummeted and western civilization collapsed, slowly replaced by the cultures of foreigners who massmigrated from Africa and the Middle East.

>And so the West fell, not by gunfire or invasion, but by the selfish greed of women and their naive view of 'tolerance'.

>my wife said it looks like a cock and balls.
>This is what women think when they see africa.
>that flag

I think I dont belong to this earth.

You have no idea what you are talking about you dump Nazi collective guilt ridden fuck...

We were separated from the Nogs, they had their own homelands called bantustans. They could not govern then and can not govern now.
PS since the inception of Apartheid up untill 1994 only 7000 blacks had died. Due to uprisings and them being the aggressors. Also 80% of that figure were blacks butchering blacks.

wew

kek

are you posting from orania m8?

this fucker represents the emotions of any germans who care about their country

Vote Trump and bring back the power of the white man

PLZ RESPOND

I'm more worried about the immigration than a couple retarded whiny bitches desu.

Es wird sehr bald etwas sehr Großes passieren. In ganz Europa sind deutsche Nationalisten dabei, Netzwerke aufzubauen. Diese Politikerkaste wird baden im eigenen Blut.

David Duke for prez 2020

Make it happen Cred Forums.

No...

No one loves europe. everyone pretends to love niggers so they can hate themselves.

>Why would we hate racists and white supremacists
Post started out so good

is it really as good as it is advertised in their videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

This Ninja turtle looking corrupt fuck monkey named Jacob the cunt zuma.

What's the hand symbol? A welcome goatse?

Those retarded whiny bitches have more influence in the government then you think. They're the reason why mass migration is being pushed to begin with.

im sure all of their special love and compassion and tolerance, all blind as they are, will magically change the brains of the incoming chimps to suddenly be able to keep their libidos out of the drivers seat while local prisons there better than 4 star hotels where they came from

Have never been there. I stay in Northern Transvaal.

I hear great things about orania. The community is growing and they just want to protect there culture and heritage.

Oh i see the color of my region here.

Marion

kek

kek

but this is dick

Its not even a school class you fucking idiot

>refugees
Does that mean you will run from them?

Not in their own country

That Pumas shirt, lol.

We can actually win pretty easy if we start a revolution/ get red pilled people elected as government.

Then cut of the Jewish federal reserves & capitulation.

It's not really all that hard if people get organized.

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

Step 1. Start a nationalist political party (In my country you need 5'000 Signatures to start an official political part)

Step 2. Run it for campaign, get them elected, stop capitalization. Replace the Rothschild owned federal reserve bank in your country.

Step 3. Profit

the sad thing is that what is really going to happening is the deliberate planned demonic rape and sexual mutilation of white people.

And this will prove that Christianity is really a white thing and the blood of Christ is the Aryan Race.

Because people refuse to use their God given discernment. they want to play make believe that things don't have their place. That there is not a human hierarchy. They believe there is a hierarchy in Heaven, and a hierarchy in hell, but refuse to believe and comprehend the structure of the hierarchy on earth.

And for that reason there will be mass murder, mass rape, mass sexual mutilation and deliberate targeting of the white race in the countries they built by niggers they invited into their own homes.

Didn't destroy Britain, attacked Russia at the wrong time, didn't account well enough for supply, chose Japan over China, started the war before they had decent heavy/mid tanks, equipment was too compliated and hard to mass-produce, no radar, not givng his rilliant generals enough control. But they almost did it.

I think the formation of Africa and the SA + Namibia flag represents Germans living down here. Wonder if they are allowed duel citizenship?

damn that sounds pretty nice. best of luck while fighting the good fight lad.

>bonus points for her wearing a black dress to represent the german flag

hnnnnnngggg

I want off this ride

Nope , sadly they aren't.

>hnnnnnngggg

wow, funny autist meme, hobo

Zuid Afrikaaner broer, it's Cred Forums. He's being sarcastic.

Fellow Cred Forums members:

How to secure existence of our people & a future for white children and become historical figures that will ring through the ages:

Step 1. Start a nationalist political party (In my country you need 5'000 Signatures to start an official political part)

Step 2. Run it for campaign, get them elected, stop capitalization. Replace the Rothschild owned federal reserve bank in your country.

Step 3. Profit

>represents

subjective

>care

subjective

kek

You forgot the step where international jewry finances and arms separatists, pushes your country into a civil war and then tells USA to bomb it to ground because you tried to cut your ties to IMF

Lol Dankie. Suid Afrika sal altyd my êrens wees...

I want to be with her, now :/ ...

Why is Columba in your class?

Also, why are they barefoot?

Why Namibia and South Africa in the center?

Most of the niggers are coming from West Africa and the Center.

>south african flag
you just know - YOU JUST KNOW - that they're accepting only black "refugees"

Can I claim refugee status? I can mumble broken english and beg for free money pretty well. I also look vaguely Arabish (Italian)

Because Jeb is there too.

No

>implying they've ever seen a map of Africa

because it's probably from some student exchange program and OP is just baiting

>argentina
>white

>I want to be in her, now :^)

ftfy

kek

kek, we had a "french" kid who was born in Iran. Wasn't even a light skinned Persian either, it was some greasy brown borderline arab looking fuck who came to class stoned.

Everyone thought of him as French though and that hurt my fucking soul....

>i'll never be with her

:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(((((((((((

One day i'll meet her.

why are your turkish kids so fucking feral? Our middle easterners don't act out as much as yours. Our gun laws and propensity to quell violence quickly keeps them in line.

>implying our negroid future will care about its history
look at the vaccum of culture/history that is Islam. They destroy everything of value, and never appreciate anything beyond animalistic comforts.

>Mfw

Is this what it takes to make a rifle legal in Europe?

you have enough to deal with niggers and spics. if shillary gets in charge you have to deal with mudshits too. it's called diversity

kek.
I wish we would have adopted it. But no, we got the fucking G36.
>no three round auto
>no caseless 4,73 magic
>I will never purge the streets with spacemagic

I used to think the cucked jokes about Germany were slightly true but most puns. Now? Holy shit you really completely and totally cucked.

the only guy not happy about africans coming is a turk

The OP pic is bait. It's from a German youth exchange and development organisation.
dsjw.de/dsjw/

benis

kek

kek

they're ready to give the bbc's a footjob

why do all of them make signs of vagina?

you're alright Paco

they're that dedicated to african culture

GET ME OUT OF HERE I DON'T BELONG I AM NOT LIKE THESE PEOPLE IT IS A A HOSTAGE SITUATION FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

kek

Argentinia is way more white as the united states
Stupid burger

aren't you supposed to be tolerant and open to the cultural habits of melanin people, leaflet?

stay strong hans

>everyone white

my school was 90% non-german and they did that stuff but seeing 100% whites doing it is kinda weird

6 MINUTES OF RED PILL REALITY
youtube.com/watch?v=6cwrrMBtfKQ&feature=share

His calm, based speeches are the best.

>be me
>school had like 1000 students
>20 non-Germans
kek

beautiful genes thrown to the trash, i would love impregnate a lot of german lolis to save their glorious genetical heritage, too bad i am asperger and poor feelsbad.jpg

tfw one of those kids looks like your identical twin

w każdym kraju stolica jest siedliskiem spierdolenia...

Dis is da power of afffreeeeka

Not for long ;)

>tibet

that's funny considering that THE DALAI FUGGIN LAMA EXPLICITLY SAID THAT GERMANY IS FOR GERMANS AND ARABS MUST REPATRIATE IMMEDIATELY ONCE THE WARS ARE OVER (earlier this summer)

I have an identical twin. The Shits crazy man.

jej

kek

kek

:DDD :D BENIS???!??!?!?!

===xD

kek

WHAT THE FUCK DOES SOUTH AFRICA HAVE TO DO WITH FUCKING ANYTHING?!

.... FUG XDDDD :DDDDDD

Waddafug?

>any migrant coming illegally into a country for gibs is now a refugee

Do you have one of those Guinea accents like in all the TV shows?

you forgot how when you directly oppose international money your country starves to death.

I'm going to Germany for a holiday at the end of the year and I'm going to apply for asylum. I'll claim I live in Syria St. Damascus and get free bennies to travel around with.

I'll fucking post the proof on Cred Forums to prove how pathetic the whole situation is.

zozzle

Collective German guilt sadly. Its a phenomenon of the far more advanced who feel they are to blame for the shit that niggers and shitskins got themselves willingly into and will die defending that filth even if it means their own doom. Since that death would mean they are redeemed for being born white and therefore 'privileged' or some shit.

Certain countries and how naive and stupid they are will be their own undoing. So sad to see great countries meet their doom to these circumstances.
The future is crying already.

Hive mind. The wall got lowered by one inch. Bueno trabajar Paco.