>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 17
>BREAKING: U.S. WARPLANES HIT SYRIAN ARMY BASE IN DEIR EZ-ZOR
>Russian Air Force conducts first ceasefire airstrikes in northern Homs
>Moderate rebels threaten to kill US Army soldiers in northern Aleppo
>UN Security Council cancels Syria meeting after US refuses to release ceasefire details
>Over 70+ ISIS terrorists killed in Deir Ezzor by the SAA
>Houthi forces launch offensive to capture key Yemeni port
>Russia kills 250 ISIS terrorists near Palmyra

American commandos 'forced to run away' from US-backed Syrian rebels - twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/776766275242582016
New South Front 16-09 - youtu.be/WWqTULshons

Previous thread -

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/777198419551121408
youtu.be/tedO0bvO5dI
twitter.com/MehsenMekhtfe/status/777205699097026560
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/777205721125515265
almasdarnews.com/article/us-air-force-attacks-syrian-army-deir-ezzor-reports/
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/777208185442697216
strawpoll.me/11244239
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2Lh8woWz4
twitter.com/syrianmilitary/status/777209428022063105
twitter.com/watanisy/status/777206526532616192
rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/
twitter.com/ww3updates/status/777195863940530176
youtube.com/watch?v=DT0KzPa4bgE
twitter.com/raytheonunited/status/777209679902416896
youtube.com/watch?v=VlnBh0hRpfM
webmshare.com/d1Vnv
youtube.com/watch?v=n6I2cA2T71s
twitter.com/syrianmilitary/status/777201222239617024
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp5A8CXyS_E
youtube.com/watch?v=nPh6aa3ms1U
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/777218203919392768?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for fuck shias and palestin*ans

ASSAD IS A MESS!
FUCK BASHAR! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO

Is it happening?

SOON
O
O
N

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

twitter.com/AP/status/777198419551121408

Fuck Jews and Sunnis.

MAKE AUSCHWITZ GREAT AGAIN

There has been some serious explosion is the Incirlik Air Base

WWIII soon, fellow stalker.

DAILY REMINDER AR*BS CANT FIGHT

Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower.

GO ISREAL GO !

There is no coming back now.

I am on my phone but Vallahi I dedicate this post to the lion of Istanbul, Erdogan. May he strike down the tyrant called Assad.

>BREAKING: U.S. WARPLANES HIT SYRIAN ARMY BASE IN DEIR EZ-ZOR
wtf?! is that confirmed?

Syrian Army MoD releases statement regarding Coalition/US air raid on Syrian Army position which aided IS advance

youtu.be/tedO0bvO5dI
someone translate this please

Holy shit wtf is happening in deir al zor ? This is crazy. I just read that F16s and A10s attacked the SAA with more than 50 killed.
Why ? this is unexplainable.

>according to Syrian government
Take that for what you will

Assad is a cuckold.

MORE THAN 60 SAA SOLDIERS KILLED BY U.S. WARPLANES

twitter.com/MehsenMekhtfe/status/777205699097026560

>Russian MOD statement about the airstrikes on SAA positions in Deir Ezzor during their fight against IS.

>in the terminal area of Deir ez-Zor (Syria) airplanes international "coalition antiigilovskoy" (2 F-16 and 2 A10) is applied 4 strike against units of the Syrian government forces, which are surrounded by the terrorist groups LIH. Coalition aircraft entered the airspace of the Syrian Arab Republic on the part of the Iraqi border.

>According to information received from the Syrian command in Deir ez-Zor, as a result of strike killed 62 Syrian soldiers and about 100 people injured.

Ahahahahaha. it would literally take 4 days of American sorties before the SAA completely crumbled down.

I need to see it, please post it. I have crawed after your sweet boipucci too long, I can't live without it anymore. I HAVE TO SEE IT

A fucking leaf.

Death to the US
Death to Israel

Russia confirmed this attack

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ME LIKEYYYYY WW3

FENKS USA

>Leith Fadel: A soldier in Deir Ezzor told me they believe the US Air Force was given poor Intel from opposition activists in the province. Go figure.

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/777205721125515265

Obongo apology in 3..2..1..

wtf i love obama now

ALLAH
SOURIYA
BASHAR U BES

Cease fire over?
To be fair, this sounds kina strange.

almasdarnews.com/article/us-air-force-attacks-syrian-army-deir-ezzor-reports/

twitter.com/AP/status/777198419551121408 (embed)

And thats when theres actual ceasefire negotiated with USA and Russia, which USA side didnt follow shit on their promises - now they decide to go vabank and just openly help ISIS, attack Syrian army and wanting to escalate it.

these are the americans leaving al rai, glory to Allah

we will not tolerate americans fighting with us, we will not tolerate it

and this is, mashallah, after the alwiya (?) teamed up with them

we will not tolerate americans to team up with us, we are muslims and not kuffar (infidels)

go! go! leave! go americans! go!

Allahu ackbar glory to Allah, these are the americans leaving al rai Allahu Ackbar Allahu Ackbar

>#BREAKING: #Russian MoD: 62 #Syrian soldiers, 100 injured by #US-led coalition air strikes on Thurdah mountain in #DeirEzzor.

twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/777208185442697216

Cucks = [USA, Israel]
CuckForces = [FSA, ISIS]

for x in Cucks:
fox y in CuckForces:
print( x + " SUPPORT " + y )

Vallahi the jews will dominate the world

WOW YOU MUST BE SMARTEST GUY IN THE SCHOOL
really made me think.

YA BASHAR

>100 injured
Okay, kek, obviously theres some exaggeration but it seems like the strike did happen

Fuck the americans and their kurd dogs

You forgot Saudi Arabia.

albab when?

If a world war broke out, who would you as a person side with and which side would your country be on?

That piece of shit better not start WW3

ok alwiya means brigades

Oh shit, i forgot the Kurds on the list

CuckForces =+ Kurds

W-what's happening?

Forgive me as I could be wrong since I haven't posted in a long time but isn't almasdar news not competent enough?

Seems the jets came back for a second run, when other soldiers tried to rescue injured comrades.

A wild guess here, but I guess this means that the cease fire is over and all rebels can just get fucked over. Also, any and all outside planes will get blown out of the airspace when crossing it.
Well, that's my take on this situation.

>Okay, kek, obviously theres some exaggeration but it seems like the strike did happen
Apparently it was carpet bombing, 4 bombers with 2 support planes. Carpetbombing and even claims of white phosphorus (which is likely bullshit, but either way pretty massive attack)

thanks tor the translation. where did you learn arabic?

WW3 now fucking normies

king nigger is a fucking idiot

Why does everyone on Twitter immediately yell white phosphorus whenever something happens

jesus christ

Not saying the Americans arent retarded fuckholes with their jihadi buddies but still

The ceasefire never worked to begin with.
And no, the Russians won't start shooting Americans out of the sky.
They don't have the capabilities to do that on a big scale.
Their contingent in Syria is way to small to do that.

Is official Syrian statement official enougth?

Russian MOD confirms too.

So, it will be end of ceasfire, right?

How the fuck can you pass 4 times on the wrong target

parents

ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE ESCELATE

is it happening?

So can we end this fucking c*asefire now, please? This is getting ridiculous.

It seems that this will lead the end of the ceasefire. Kerry couldn't sit and watch his defeat on Syria, and know he made the things worse.

>A fucking World War over a bunch of dead Syrian
Give me a break

DEUS VULT

Not necessarily. This is actually a good chance to force US to actually go through with it - they held ceasefire agreement under wraps from UN, sabotaged it by all means and their side did exactly zero for it to hold: they wanted it ended.

Now theres a huge incident, and they can be actually forced to move to save their face.

It's not that I don't believe that the incident happened.
I just wanted to confirm whether or not almasdar news is competent or not.
Sorry if it came out wrong.

Newfag to /sg/ here.

Love your past work guys, but I have a question.

Why do you say WW3 soon? What's going on?

OH SHIT IS IS HAPPENING

strawpoll.me/11244239

WHO GONNA WIN THIS MEME BATTLE?

Why are americucks giving airsupport for ISIS ?

>Ahahahahaha. it would literally take 4 days of American sorties before the SAA completely crumbled down.
THIS

Watch the Russians mumble about it at the UN. This war is over. Syria loses. Russia has still refused to give Syria S-300s

POST YOUR FUCKING SAA MUSIC
YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2Lh8woWz4

I Would ravage & cuddle this jew girl afterwards

I have a feeling someone might get nuked so US elections are suspended. Global jewry is dead set on WWIII and Hillary was supposed to be their trigger woman

Fucking US retard force

Because Hillary and Obongo. Don't worry, soon enough Trump will put an end to this.

>The ceasefire never worked to begin with.
I'm not denying that, but on a diplomatical level, US just lost big time.
>They don't have the capabilities to do that on a big scale.
What about those S400's?

USA bomb SAA with heavy aistrikes, this could break USA-Russian talks over Syria

WHY DO YOU THINK ASSAD?!

He's full of shit it was a deliberate attack and there ARE no 'opposition forces' in the area.

>A third Israeli air strike on Syrian Druze fighters in Khan Arnabah.

twitter.com/syrianmilitary/status/777209428022063105

I think its called protecting your investment.

reminder americans will not condone war with russians

no more brother wars

>Syrian MoD official statement confirms Coalition airstrike on SAA positions in Deir Ezzor: heavy material/life cost.

>As a result of this massive airstrikes (by four jets), ISIS reportedly managed to capture Thardah mountain

fuck! israel ordered burgers to support isis.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

This is how fucking scared of Trump they are, they'll start World War III to prevent him from taking office.

Just fucking die already Obama.

Statement by the official representative of the Russian Ministry of Defense upon application of an international aircraft "antiigilovskoy coalition" 4 strikes on Syrian government forces units

"Today, in the period from 17.00 at 18.05 MSK. Aerodrome of Deir ez-Zor (Syria) airplanes international" coalition antiigilovskoy "(2 F-16 and 2 A10) is applied 4 strike against units of the Syrian government forces, which are surrounded by ISIS terrorist groups.

Coalition aircraft entered the airspace of the Syrian Arab Republic on the part of the Iraqi border. According to information received from the Syrian command in Deir ez-Zor, as a result of strike killed 62 Syrian soldiers and about 100 people injured.

Immediately after the air strike aircraft coalition militants ISIS went on the offensive.

Now in the terminal area, where for a long time was dumped by parachute humanitarian assistance to locals, fierce fighting against terrorists.

If the air strike caused erroneous coordinates of targets, it is a direct consequence of the stubborn unwillingness of the American side to coordinate with Russia its actions against terrorist groups in Syria "

fuck this world

Check em, Kek appears to heartily agree.

The United States must stand firm in our commitment to the Syrian people. A word of warning to the illegitimate, criminal, murdering dictators Putin and Assad: standing between the Syrian people and their struggle for Democracy will have severe consequences. This is also warning for all of you useful idiots parroting vile Russian propaganda. In the coming years, the FBI will be forced to crack down on those who would use a public utility such as the Internet to harm US interests and erode the trust in our institutions. If you cannot stand behind US Troops and the moderate allies on the ground fighting for freedom, feel free to stand in front of them fuckers.

> This is actually a good chance to force US to actually go through with it
My really hope so.

>WW3 is imminent edition

This title has appeard at least 10 times in the past year. Will it happen or not?

FUCKING THIS

what is happening in deyr ezzor?
IS says it took the artillery brigade near the airport and there are reports that IS took whole mount Tharda
this is HUGE

Erdogan is giggling in his girly pants already. This is fucking great.

>Traceback (most recent call last):
>8923353, line 1, in (module) cucks=[USA, Israel]
>NameError: name 'USA' is not defined
what did he mean by that?

I hope Putin carpet bomb anything that moves

This. GAS THE KIKES.
WWIII WHEN?

How are you gonna spend your last day before ww3 /sg/?

Holly shit 62 martyred after Us attack

twitter.com/watanisy/status/777206526532616192

Never happening imo
Even if it did, it would break down in a matter of a few days if it ever got serious.
Nuclear weapons have made large scale conventional warfare improbable
At least thats what I feel

REEEEEEE KEKE SHOULD WIN THIS BATTLE

nobody asked me if I wanted to do this

>i'm not denying that, but on a diplomatical level, US just lost big time.
That they did. And I'm waiting for the diplomatic wheels to start turning.
>What about those S400's?
Some of the most advanced missile systems, no doubt. But not enough. Shoot one plane, two, maybe a dozen. But after that, the Americans would turn on their military juggernaut. And they would crush anything in Syria. Russia doesn't have the men, material and capabilities to take a full broadside by Nato. If it went that way.
That's why the Russians are always so passive. Of course they could've attacked all foreign aircraft by now. International law is on their side. But you always have to remember, that the Americans have a lot of bases in the region. A lot more military. Turkey is right a the border. If Turkey decides to cut Russia off, from supporting Syria, and that's easily done, it's over for the Russians in that theatre.

>martyred

GUYS GUYS GUYS

HOLD ON FOR A SECOND

HOLD THE FUCK ON!!!!!

What about the ceasfire?

Why would the U.S. attack its own assets?

WW3 INC

will the us just say lol it didn't happen?? What if Russia actually proves it happened on purpose?

rip in pepperoni

See

What ceasefire :^)

rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/

>What about those S400's?
The Meme400s will never be fired.

>will the us just say lol it didn't happen??
Yes.
US Foreign policy is such a joke.

>twitter.com/leithfadel/status/777205721125515265

A soldier in Deir Ezzor told me they believe the US Air Force was given poor Intel from opposition activists in the province. Go figure.

That's the way it's going to get spun, probably.

>muh field tests

Friendly reminder to those who are visiting /sg/ cause of WW3 happening.

Know the difference you dumb thin skinned racists.

it happened few months ago (near the airport), and US just denied.

FUCKING KIKES

twitter.com/ww3updates/status/777195863940530176

See all these analysis never make since. With this logic eventually Russia will have to resort to some sort of WMD. Would you rather lose or see your enemies drown as well. With the 10s of thousands of WMD Russia controls eventually somone inside Russia will just say enough is enough and just pull the switch. What the hell is NATO thinking?

HOUTHIS REPRESENT

youtube.com/watch?v=DT0KzPa4bgE

>That they did. And I'm waiting for the diplomatic wheels to start turning.
Nothing will turn dude.

Russia is not a real country, it's a gas station. There will be no WW3, Syria is being destroyed and that's the end of it. It has to be done before Clinton comes into power so that Iran can be destroyed next.

Most likely what said is going to happen.

KNOW. THE. DIFFERENCE

Daily reminder There isn't going to be a World War 3.
Syria? Why would they start WW3 for a shithole?

PRAISE KEK

>shias
>muslims

At least this can end the c*asefire.

Sixty-two Syrian soldiers were killed and over 100 injured in the airstrike by the US-led coalition, Russia’s Defense Ministry spokesman, Major-General Igor Konashenkov, said, citing information received from the Syrian General Command.

The Russian Defense Ministry said on Saturday that the aircraft which carried out the bombings had entered Syrian airspace from the territory of Iraq. Four strikes against Syrian positions was performed by two F-16 jet fighters and two A-10 support aircraft, it added.

>UPDATE: Number of SAA "Zahreddine" RG Troops killed in USAF airstrike rises to 72. 105 others wounded. An entire Company was wiped out.

twitter.com/raytheonunited/status/777209679902416896

thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=VlnBh0hRpfM

wtf I hate USA now
Also, I hope to God that Clinton doesn't become president because she will start giving more support to Pakistan.

Bad intel? How is this anything but retribution for the SAA shooting down that Israeli plane/drone?

Or has that been swept under the rug /sg/?

>Daily reminder There isn't going to be a World War 3.
This.

Russia is a lying snake and is not there to help Syria. They trapped them in this ceasefire so the US can do this surprise attack.

JUST

And why would they start a WW2 dor Dantzig ?

Oh wait...

NO NOT ZAHREDDINE'S BOYS

>And I'm waiting for the diplomatic wheels to start turning.
I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
>Russia doesn't have the men, material and capabilities to take a full broadside by Nato.
What are the chances of NATO suddenly playing offense instead of defense though?
Also, China is slowly starting to join in in Syria, so that's also a major ally for both Assad and Russia.
But then again, I haven't seen or heard anything ever since those news about Chinks joining in.

Fuck off Mustafa
DEUS VULT

>Zahreddine boys

Well, I think we all have to a say goodbye to A leppo now.

dat rape face.

saa threatened israel, your 51th state. i will not surprised you have boots on ground soon.

In case you did not notice, this is a Pro-Assad/SAA general. So take your racism elsewhere.

So ameriniggers finally decided that they're no longer going to hide with their support for ISIS? Well, that's something. They made laughing stock from all those people that through all those years tried to deny US involvement in creation of IS and defended uncle sam's "democratic" cause with faith.

There isn't going to be a World War 3.
Countries always resorted to proxy warfare instead. Because they want to fight but they don't want to die.

Kek.

Russia will BTFO NATO all day every day if it wants

webmshare.com/d1Vnv

>Zahreddine boys
The entire company was wiped out

I don't think americans will allow this to continue..

NATO isn't thinking anything. It's dominated by Washington. Do you really think Europeans are excited to fight a war against Russia?

We'll see about that.
Russia knows it's a few places further down on that list. Syria -> Iran -> Russia/China
Full Spectrum Dominance.

>How is this anything but retribution for the SAA shooting down that Israeli plane/drone?

Might be.

>PRAISE KEK
go fuck your mother

youtube.com/watch?v=n6I2cA2T71s

Repeating dgts and erdogan saves assad

>Russia will BTFO NATO all day every day if it wants
DELUSIONS HAHAHAHAHA Russia is KEK, it's a pile of shit and NATO can turn it into dust with a flick of a switch.

>Russia knows it's a few places further down on that list. Syria -> Iran -> Russia/China
So? What the fuck are the slavs going to do about it?

Nothing, they're nothing but animalistic slaves to be used by NATO as a punching bag.

Russia will do NOTHING, just watch.

What is Aleppo?

Why help ISIS tho? Why not FSA? FUCK AMERILARDS

This conflict is ridiculous, god help anyone following this.Also US foreign policy was a mistake, they are way more retarded than our guys.

digits confirm ww3 starts in syria

Fuck off, dingokike.

> Stay neutral
> Wait for Germany to fuck up and lose war again
> Reversed Anschluss

This.

I wonder who's behind this post?

What is a Leopo?

Erdogan is getting his ass licked and his dick sucked by Syrian refugee sex slaves right this moment while watching the news of the US airstrike.

Vallahi he is the only winner in this war.

>Ru MoD: Int.anti IS Coalition jets(2 F-16 & 2 A10) entered in airspace of Syria from Iraq in period 17:00-17:50(MSK)& carried out 4 strikes

I more or less agree with this.
The USA is like that one cunt in the strategy games who builds up his army way before anyone else does so everyone else has to either settle for being his ally or being neutral to him if they don't want to get their asses handed to them.

Als halb ernst gemeinte Anmerkung:
Würd eich durchaus amüsant finden. Wobei sich vermutlich nicht so viel ändern würde.

How much is 1 leppo?

Is it possible that it was missfire from the Russians or SAA?
The Burgers are retarded when it comes to the middle east, but that would be a whole new level of stupid in the Syria conflict.

Friendly reminder to vote for KEKE in this poll cause Assad's getting his ass handed to him.

Jesus Merica...
Another 'unintentional mistake'? During the ceasefire? It's almost like greatest ally and their 'isolated incidents'...
I think this thread is well named...tensions just keep going up. Complete one sided press coverages all over, ratchet, ratchet, ratchet.

Mistake my arse.

Al Arabiya English@AlArabiya_Eng

#Breaking Death toll rises to at least 80 #Syrian soldiers killed by US-led air strike

wow

>you will never have anzu in your personal sex dungeon

>The USA is like that one cunt in the strategy games who builds up his army way before anyone else does so everyone else has to either settle for being his ally or being neutral to him if they don't want to get their asses handed to them.
You got it.

Russia is fucked. Oh god, I'm getting a fucking orgasm waiting to see them gobsmacked and totally embarrassed, emasculated.

I can't WAIT to see Moscow nuked.

>martyred
where do you think you are, ahmed?

Its like the Dues Vault Pope said - the third world war has already begun.

SOOOOOOOOOO WHAT HAPPENE THE STATE OF THE ART S400'S?

S 400 MY ASS
KEK

America just showed who is the real boss in the middle east

Russia is a cuck.

Please don't remind me bro... I just can't take that feel.

Remember guys according to SOfHR estimated that casualties of pro-Syrian forces is like twice that of the opposition. Yet it's just a blog with text of numbers yet it's used as the primary source on Wikipedia of the war? What the absolute fuck? Also all the U.S support for jihadist has been removed, and Saudi Arabia and gulf confirmed are hidden under a (see more) wtf

who has a10s? we dont.

wtf

Turkey confirmed for Zionist puppet state.

Are you that turk who constantly uses proxies? Honestly, you mudslimes constantly post as if you're having a stroke.

No. Russian MOD confirmed tracking the planes as they entered from Iraq.

Its possible however that USA fucked up with intel, also this specific case is too much of "coincidence"

>bb..but muh field tested rockets!
>you see russian bear stronk now

Plausible considering everything in Syria is triage and the poor guys expected to die are left to die.

>real boss in the middle east
No they aren't,the Syrian vote here in UK saw to that,
with Britain out of the picture the US didn't want to go it alone.

>people having different opinions
>I thought everyone from that specific country thought exactly the same on matters.

> US warplanes strike Dez
NOOOOOOO GOD DAMN IT KING NIGGER FUCK

IS HE OKAY?
PLS TELL ME THEY'RE OKAY

FUCK YOU OBAMA

REMINDER

twitter.com/syrianmilitary/status/777201222239617024

Oh how quickly peop... roaches forget the coup...

Izrael and Murica is Turkeys best ally!

Deir-ez Zur is not covered by the S-400.
If yankee pigdog came from the South, the net would catch them.

Fuck you /sg/ I cry now

WTF IS THAT DANK FILENAME

If Russia doesn't retaliate I'm renouncing my Russian citizenship, it's an embarrassment at this point.

>>people having different opinions
I don't have a problem with that, but when you have obvious shitposters in every thread, you start to notice a specific pattern.
Also, nice try kike.

Country filled with at least 4 million worthless ar*bs because of him. I don't know him but we're one of losers in this war.

all this clusterfuck. you guys know the solution for all of ME's problems. dont you? there is no other solution.

Is there any confirmed data from outside sources?
I am quite sceptic about this airstrike, because it would be a gigantic clusterfuck for the Burgers.

zdravo

Yes, we should genocide all Turks.

I don't know him but we're one of losers in this war.
Erdogan is the only winner.
Well, him and Israel.

>Are you that guy I don't like
No.

>Its possible however that USA fucked up with intel
Not possible, there are no "opposition fighters" on the ground there lol.

But if I could bet $100, I would bet that this is the excuse Russia will let the US slip away with.

/sg/ has changed these last 3 weeks in case you did not notice. No one cares about Assad, he has lost already and is a pawn atm. We wanna see how the big boys play it out. USA, Russia, Turkey , Iran and even somehow Israel now.

You better put on your seatbelt. Vallahi here we come.

Never lose your humanity. We Turks would be no different than Romanians if we did.

>obongo bombing SAA so ISIS can take the position
please tell me this is bait

What the actual fuck is wrong with the Americans.

This makes zero sense. No matter what kind of inner narrative you're trying to follow.

It's like the Pentagon is led by demon worshipers trying to cause missery

>Erdogan is the only winner
>Lost ISIS oil contracts
>Still under a threat of Kurdistan forming in Rojava and Iraq, which would inevedeably spread the spirit in to the Turkey.

Nah man, Izrael is only one winning.
They betted on all sides and they always win, wathewer the end result is... they can easily pick of defeated and winners who have weakened themselves.

Russia will take revenge on to Americans for the bombing? - no...
just a few hundred moderate monkeys die anywhere else for the same reason, answer will be given, I am sure.

>(((demon worshipers)))

We are fucking this up so bad

>>Are you that guy I don't like
Nice damage control.

>We
Shoot yourself.

>UPDATE: SOHR now claims 80 Syrian troops killed in alleged Coalition airstrike near Deir Ez-Zour airport.

FSA TERRORISTS ATTACKING IN ALEPPO
CEASEFIRE IS ENDING

BACK IN BUSINESS BOYS

vallahi, islam can only be defeated from the inside, we need to purify ourselves

Damn you POTUS.... damn you....

Hahaha Russia is a fucking JOKE! You're going to retaliate for a strike on a legitimate base by attacking illegitimate ground fighters?

Please tell me Russians are not this retarded.

Could be RuAF because incendiary bombs were used. Also the position hit was surrounded by ISIS. Mistakes do happen.

You make a fair point. Israel is the real winner in the end yeah, everyone else gets leftovers with losses.

Vallahi this post of your made me think.

H-hey... remember Assadposting? xDD Remember the lion of Damascus???

GET
FUCKED

desu I still wanna stay friendly to everyone in this thread so here have some Assadposting free of charge. Hope we can still stay friends. :PPP

>>Lost ISIS oil contracts
chump change
>>Still under a threat of Kurdistan forming in Rojava and Iraq, which would inevedeably spread the spirit in to the Turkey.
no, hes currently BTFO'ing them in euphrates

I really like this map desu

Fuck
I hope that the rest of the injured only have like minor ones.

Have you seen SOHR casualty reports its a basic html that says somehow SAA lost 50k to rebel 10k in the first 2 months of fighting

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp5A8CXyS_E

That's bullshit though, no airstrikes currently from Israel, for a couple of days.

of course you do :^)

>Hahaha

>H-hey... remember Assadposting? xDD Remember the lion of Damascus???
Yeah, and? What does that have to do with what I said?

How many SAA are there in DeZ? If the unit hit was SAA and not tribal fighters this is some real damage to SAA forces. 80 dead, probably also 80 left wounded.

HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL WW3?

hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

>The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) says the death toll for Syrian soldiers killed in the air strikes at Deir ez-Zor rises to 80 and says that it cannot confirm who carried the air strikes out.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

WELL SOMEONE IS DOING THE AIRSTRIKES LMAO

I am 100% comfy now btw, thanks for caring bros.

Pls jew, try to put some effort into your propaganda.

Was it the actual US or someone else who dropped the bombs but were being guided by US warplanes/Awacs?

Did they carpet bomb their sleeping quarters, what the fuck?

>nigger (((music)))
no thanks

Russia won't do shit, assad is a cuck and iran still has sand in their vaginas

inb4 israel

Top kek if you guys think this was anything but a coordinated attack. Even the autists of \sg\ would not make the same mistake of bombing SAA yet the air force does it?

GAS THE STATE DEPARTMENT, CIVIL WAR NOW.

World War 3 is humanity's last hope. It will destroy all the degenerate cities.

ISIS was experimenting with armed drones.

They're probably gonna let out a statement saying that its because of wrong intel

Worst GOT girl t.bh

Man, we truly assblasted these Assadposters so fucking hard these last 3 weeks. mfw you are on the winning side of /sg/. How the tides turn Vallahi.

Hopefully some merciful person will nuke Bihar and Uttar Pradesh

>Worst GOT girl t.bh

I respect your opinion humble Indian friend. There are in deed better girls in GoT but I do rate her high none the less.

SyrianMilitaryCap. @syrianmilitary

US AH-64 helicopter targeted an ambulance that was trying to evacuate injured soldiers in Dair Al Zor during the attack

I see.
The info over here was it was 'US Led' forces but no specifics as to whom actually did the bombing.

It's one airstrike. Remamber you fags getting all excited about the artillery college?

> USA lost 80% of its territory overnight
> The lone star state returned to its former glory

Thnx for the (yous) bois

What the fuck.

EBIC

Amerifat welfare queens should be shot down like the pigs they are. ZOGbot tools.

np my greek friend

check'd

NO SURVIVORS

SET THE WORLD AFIIIIIRE

so no ceasefire?
all that vodka and pizza for nothing?

>(((Iran deal)))
The hand that feeds chaos on both ends.
Had US not given the financial support Iran needed to fund the war in Syria, Assad would have likely buckled.
They always aid the weaker side to continue fighting.

Are you saying the Iran deal benefited Israel?
Or that Obama and Hillary are Jews?

I do not take the side of any other than Turkey desu. As long as I can shitpost and people get butthurt It is all works for me. I will suck Asssads dick if it makes people contemplate sucide famalaman.

>US AH-64 helicopter targeted an ambulance that was trying to evacuate injured soldiers in Dair Al Zor during the attack
Sounds like "wrong intel" to me :^)

The US will get away with this. Deirezzour will fall. Assad will be Mossaded, Trump will be stumped and it will turn out that Putin is a second Yeltsin.

Screencap this, by November you will see I was right.

smells semitic to me, only a kike or an honorary semite does that

It's kinda strange how whenever uncertainty happens, all the FSA/ISIS shills come out of the woodworks and instead of trying to have an actual discussion, they go into full sperg mode and just start circlejerking with posts like "HAHA X got fucked, we're the best. Inshallah muhammed, etc. etc."
Honestly, I'm getting the feeling that sandniggers just can't be fixed, no matter what country they live in.

Who is comfy here?

nukes are gone right?

Did not read.

Mad the post.

GET
FUCKED

AGAIN

It's over you guys. Assad is fucked.

>Nah man, Izrael is only one winning.
Literally tens of thousands of Iranian troops are now on our borders.
Tens of thousands more in Shia militias.
Chances are Assad will win and they will be here to stay
>winning.

Objectively, Iran and Assad were the by far largest benefactors of ISIS.
It has allowed the Shia gov in Iraq to openly invite the Iranians into Iraq.
In Syria it has split the opposition having rebels fighting each other ISIS VS the rest.

>>BREAKING: U.S. WARPLANES HIT SYRIAN ARMY BASE IN DEIR EZ-ZOR
How true is this?

MFW this is our night, so ofcourse I am comfy as fuck. Got my kebab ordered enjoying the butthurt Assadists pigs.

I am in no way doubting her attractiveness
However, I find her personality very distasteful

Yes, it's being said that US allied forces led the air strike

Yup, ignore retards - simple as that

vallahi ackbar inshallah we will slaughter all u alawi pigs, peace be upon muhammed

>OBAMA BOMBS THE FUCK OUT OF SYRIANS AND RUSSIANS TO HELP (((ISIS)))

100% guaranteed true and I don't even require evidence of it

Lol wtf r burgers doing

kys dumb weeb fuck

>Emergency russian MoD briefing in association with coalition air strike on syrian forces
youtube.com/watch?v=nPh6aa3ms1U

>I am in no way doubting her attractiveness
>However, I find her personality very distasteful

Do you mean her real personality? Yeah, it does feel forced at times whenever I see her talk in interviews, like she is always very excited and stuff.

Seems to be accurate.
The levels of uncertainty are just too high at this point, we'll have to wait till the smoke clears to see if the US continues with more strikes, or backpeddles.

Honestly, this makes zero sense. They could have bombed Assad somewhere where it would have benefited the "moderate" rebels, to at least have consistent propaganda.
But supporting ISIS?

Are you the same Dutchbro who made me the comfy pic? Or is it the other Dutch guy itt

This has been known for years but MSM will never talk about this and 90% of amerisharts don't don't give a fuck anyway. This world is fucked bro.

Ok i am tired to debate to be honest, but i want to ask you a question....

Why is America so obsesed with your country? Is zionism a thing that is really being pushed or what?

Soooo how is WW3 imminent?

I mean sure a ceasefire might have been violated but they can damage control that shit to shut down any escalation.

Lol yup thats me

>Posts anime
>I can't I just can't.. I.... I can't guys!

Vallahi you need your safe space if my calculations of your post is right.

>very well planed

sounds like it

It was a planned strike, but Obama doesen't want to tarnish his gay legacy. This conflict would be very unpopular americans and basically hand trump the election if he goes all in now. He just wants to do what he can to stiffle assad's gains as much as possible.

I swear by he name of the Syria, The best country; If the Westerns won't stop the bomb deirezzor, if the westerners won't stop funding terrorist who kill syrians. If the westerners won't stop to kill alawites Vallahi more shia man will come to syria. And more iranians to fuel the syrian civil war Westerners: Do you want a world war? Do you want your cities in fire? Then go on. Go on the kill the syrian arab army. but we will take revenge. We are here.waiting you. If you're men. come to battlefield. Vallahi. We will hunt you like a bird. Bashar with us. Bashar is our savior.You. You have no savior. We waiting for heaven. You wait for hell.

La ilahe ilHafez Assad resulHafez.

I honestly want to hear how the US will try and downplay this.

>Still 20 minutes away

>a nato member shoots down a russian airplane
>nothing happens
>USA bombs a SAA base "accidentaly"
>sg fags think anything will happen other than a apology statement

We need more pro-muslim people like you. God bless.

>Report: Putin may be out for revenge against U.S.

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/777218203919392768?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

What did he mean by this?

here's what'll happen
>us says lol our rebels gave us wrong intel forget about the immediate isis attack
>russia might be a little more angry than usual
>ceasefire breaks down
>war continues

They're saying it was ISIS that was hit, not SAA

>implying both are remotely same

Nice
I miss old fags like ze zombie German

Amin brother.

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

>Dutch Flag
>Is an ISIS supporter

Everytime XDD

Very nice shit post my friend

>US AH-64 helicopter
Flown by whom? Lots of operators out there.

1. evangelists
2. historical reasons. The older US generations lived in times when Israel was the underdog, fighting against a mass of Muslim berbers. They lived to see Israel grow from another dirtsand country into a semi modern one.
Same reason so many cheer the palis these days, siding with the underdog. That's a significant electorate that still believes in the only democracy in the ME meme and so on.

Then there are some unfluencial Jewish donors that support Israel.
However there are also many influencial Jewish donors who want to see us burn (soros for example.)

theres no way a fucking heli wouldnt get shot down

Pic related Putin fisting Usa

>He just wants to do what he can to stiffle assad's gains as much as possible.
So why not strike in Aleppo? Or in Hama? Or latakia? Or on any front where they can pretend to aid "moderate" rebels?

He is cornering himself here, as you said yourself. He cannot push on with this conflict as it's un sellable. no matter the amount of propaganda.

I fucking noticed /sg/ changed. You kike proxy shills aren't so fucking hard to spot.

I'm not up to date on India demographics. Explain your reasoning to Skynet.

Daily reminder that next rat extermination will be real