Did Trump just win Pennsylvania?

Did Trump just win Pennsylvania?

>Pictured: Career criminal, 25, who planted note about his hatred of police before opening fire in Philadelphia, killing a female bystander and injuring two cops, a witness and his 'human shield' hostage
>Shootings occurred around 11.20pm on Friday night close to the University of Pennsylvania Campus
>Nicholas Glenn, 25, has been identified as the shooter
>The injured Philly officers were Sgt. Sylvia Young, 46, a 19-year veteran with the force and Ed Miller, 56, a U of Pennsylvania police officer
>Four civilians were shot, including a 25-year-old woman who was killed and a man who was hit in the chest and currently in critical condition
>A bar security guard and a female bystander were both shot in the leg
>Police cornered Glenn in an alley and he was shot dead by officers
>Court records show Glenn has a history of drug convictions and was arrested and charged in a gang rape case in 2009

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3793891/Philly-cop-university-officer-shot-stable.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVb50joW1nE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3793891/Philly-cop-university-officer-shot-stable.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who will win Pennsylvania is ultimately up to George Soros.

There is a growing tech community that is changing the demographic to Dems in the burgh but to count out the old school working class population would be dumb. Great prospect for Trump. Not too sure about Pittsburgh though with its Insane bike paths in traffic, underwear street runs, & gentrification mayor as well as P.A.'s welcome terrorist governor. It will be close.

Another victim of racial oppression and social classism. I can't believe you NEET masturbators can't see how easily our poorest citizens are manipulated by a system of government and culture which constantly keeps their hopes and aspirations repressed until they have to resort to violence to achieve the basic human desires all human beings are entitled to: economic security, sexual satisfaction, and sense of self-worth. If it wasn't for the white patriarchy this young man easily could have become a lawyer, doctor, or teacher. Instead you forced him to make the only decisions available to him by closing all the doors of opportunity in his life. Now you see what happens when we deny human beings their basic rights. I hope you are all happy with yourselves, scumbags.

Republican hate kills

>sexual satisfaction is now a human right
Well that's new.

You mean that or are you sniffing glue as a Major?

If it wasnt for trump and his supporters antagonizing and marginalizing black people he wouldnt of had to lash out in the last way possible for him. What he did wasnt murder, it was self defense

he was a good boy who got lynched by the police,

>career criminal

I've never liked this label.

He shot a bunch of innocent people. That's not a career choice. That's a fucking asshole.

I FUCKING HOPE SO! Never lived outside of PA, god I hope he wins. Having this shit actually happen here will scare undecided whites, hopefully, and this would mean a Trump win of the election.

Fucking niggers, man.

what color were the civilian victims?

Press conference
youtube.com/watch?v=rVb50joW1nE

MUZZIE CONFIRMED

PGH will never go red. I hate this place.

No trump is a cuck for black people. He never says anything about black people.

You guys need stricter gun control

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3793891/Philly-cop-university-officer-shot-stable.html
Why isn't this getting more attention? How many race-hate shootings on police does this make this year? 5?

Who /yinzer/ here?

>shooter is mentally ill
>shooter is a nigger
>duh

>why won't Trump act like I do in my sperglord twitter posts

protip: because he needs to win first.

Fuck off straya on a budget

This story is literally being ignored by major outlets. The huffingtonpost has nothing on their entire site on it

He's black!

It's just a black screen

It's on every channel, but they aren't showing his face or calling him black supremacist or anything.

Even the cop doing the press conference is saying: "He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin..."

Another black man shot down by racist police. BLM will have a chimp-out for sure!

The Jews on the TV said "the officers were a good boy, they dindu nuffin", to try and quell BLM from going ape. They know will it will bury Hillary.

Still a cuck m8

Pa thread woot

Almost hope for a chimpout. Haven't had to defend myself for a while.

Who is really winning the pols?

7% off? Same as your polls! So who cares...

8% were white? Or Hispanic... Or perhaps... black hispanics...

>arrested and charged in a gang rape case in 2009

So participating in gang rape only gets you 7 years in some US states?

I just watched a show were some dude got 60 years in texas for aggravated robbery.

How did he get such little time?

But user, crime is literally the most popular black career-choice

Revolving door niggardry. They should have just killed him instead of wasting taxpayer money.

>my fellow PA citizens would vote for an anti-coal dem
shameful

In some states "he a good boy dindu nuffin bout to get his life on track" is a viable defense. Some judges are more likely to be lenient to teenagers, even if they are legally adults. There may also have been a plea-bargain

Unless a state has minimum-sentence laws, judges have a lot of leeway in sentencing, and liberal states elect liberal judges (plus the Obama regime has been appointing federal judges for 8 years)

Southern states are generally harsher with sentencing, and this is seen as proof of racism by leftshits

I know you're being coy, but why is he being labeled a career criminal and not a domestic terrorist?

There's is no monetary gain from shooting innocents and dying by cop.

He is a terrorist.

He's a nigger!

Terrorism implies foresight and planning. Niggers are incapable of this. It was a random act of violence.

The gun fell into his hand. It started firing at random!

It hit two cops!