Why is he so angry?

Why is he so angry?

What are the chances that a guy named Mohammed is butthurt about the burkini business?

>Why is he so angry?
Because he has to go back

Take a wild guess.

Mud shits are really uncomfortable being a minority and not setting the rules, huh? Yeah, that dude on the right is a freak but you move to freak land, don't fucking complain.

that's not really an inconsistency though considering theyre complete opposite ends of the spectrum.

besides didnt the french cucks overrule the burkini ban anyway?

Somebody sounds a little insecure about looking at men's bodies.

This proves Muslims are homophobic.

Because he's a mudslime.

He's legal, he's not going anywhere Kevin.

>leafnigger
Go pick some maple.

>One is the representation of a foreign invading culture, hostile to the host.
>The other is a faggot, but a home grown one

This really isn't a difficult concept Mohammed. If you are going to pick and choose what aspects of our culture you want to adopt, then we're not going to apply them universally to you either.

Closet homo and afraid that his craving for penis will overcome him if he sees a man in a banana hammock.

The funny thing about laws is that they are actually social constructs.

If he doesn't like it, he's free to go back to North Africa or Middle East.

Legal according to laws redacted against native people. I don't recognize any of these laws.

The burkini is a ridiculous idea but that white boy in whatever that thing is he is wearing, is just disgusting. Why is a man allowed to dress like that in a public place where there probably are children?

I hope this Western culture of degeneracy and filth dies a well deserved death soon. Maybe it will be the migration of hordes of kebab that will do it, but let it be done whatever it takes

(((legal)))

Why are you allowed to shit in a public place where there probably are children?

I really admire the french about their idea about preserving their culture. If they feel something is threatening their cultural identity, they have no problems banning it, they banned the shit out of english slang words too, because the youth were using them to speak some kind of retard french. Movies are required to have a french translation, and other cultures are under heavy scrutiny and are only allowed under the french umbrella culture.

Too bad they undo all their achievements in preserving their culture by their horrendous immigration policy which made France the most nigger and sandnigger infested country in europe. Look at Calais to see french policies in dealing with migrants (illegal and otherwise) in action. They don't give a shit. They happily rescue and accept them but then let them build literal favelas and harass people.

When I'm stabbing Muslim babies to death in their cribs during WW3 to undo the demographic shift they created, do you think I'm going to give a fuck if they are "legal"?

Dozens of Muslim countries where even the burkini would be considered not conservative enough dress. He has to go to live in France for some reason.

Listen here cuckboys, even your god emperor says legals are A-Okay so take your natsoc crap and shove it down your sister's throat.

I have no 'god emperor', cum-eater.

What, Trump?

He's nothing, particularly to me as a Brit. A means to an end at best.

>the eternal gaul

Short mutilated Penis, thats why.

>Why is he so angry?

He is angry at womens freedoms to wear what they want without being persecuted for what they wear by muslims stoning them to death after raping them.

Cannot wait to turn your country into a giant parking lot for The Great Mall of Our Time.

How is that thing staying on him?

Can someone attach Hillary's tweet to this image. Gonna post it for normies on kikebook

Shouldn't they rechoice that they can see more arab skin? Are all muslims gay?

> We're giving her freedom by force her in the choice of her clothes. She should be mercifuf, stupid woman.

He has a big boy pee-pee, son.

I hope that guy in the picture gets imprisoned for cultural appropriation of a kingly piece of clothing.

both are bad, make no mistake.