Poland banning all abortions

Poland's heavily right-wing Christian parliament is now debating a new law which would usher in an Irish-style blanket ban on abortion.

Baby murderers BTFO

motto.time.com/4495681/poland-abortion-law-protest-amnesty-interational/

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436686/posts
motto.time.com/4495681/poland-abortion-law-protest-amnesty-interational/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3306879/The-underground-orphans-Romania-survived-country-s-notorious-children-s-homes-Eighties-live-SEWERS-drug-addiction-norm.html#ixzz4KXclyBzR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought abortion was already banned in Poland.

What kind of a sick culture forces women to have a kid? How are.you supposed to abort retards?

>What kind of a sick culture forces women to have a kid?

Cultures that value human life and the life of their people. Murdering babies is some of the sickest thing imaginable.

>How are.you supposed to abort retards?
By falling down the stairs.

>dat pic
wew

This would violate EU directive 244/0-9 resulting in the suspension of voting rights and communal funds.

SHUT IT DOWN

You don't value life. You value birth and value your power over women's and children's bodies

delicious fetus, would eat with noodles

I like poland they have such great values

I'm pro-choice, but I look forward to reading all the butthurt from lefties in The Guardian.

Nice strawman. I don't care about their bodies, I care about the life of the baby, who is an innocent human being.

>dat strawman
wew

Actually abortion laws have little to no effect on birth rates.

Abortions are legal in ireland. There just needs to be evidence that the kid is going to die or the birth will be a risk to the mother's life. You can't get an abortion whenever you like.

I'm pro-choice btw. If you're kid has downs you should be allowed to abort imo. Anything else is fucking cruel.

That guy from BadSelfEater must be really happy right now.

He has nigger lips and nose

It probably won't happen right now but it is certainly possible in the near future.

> According to the recent IBRIS poll research, about 59% of the adult Poles wants to ban any form of abortion except for the state of emergency when mother’s life is in mortal danger.

>Among the youngest ones, 18-24 y.o. , the total ban of abortion is supported by 79.2%.

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3436686/posts

There is certainly no reason to give birth to a baby with a disability and why punish a woman with a child? All birth defects should be aborted in the womb there is no reason toilet those people be born. I would abort a k if with Downs and if the mom wanted to give birth anyway I would abandon them.

if it's a retard or rape you can abort

based burger

Downies are constantly happy though. It's incredible.

>I would abandon them.

Sup Tyrone?

A FUCKING LEAF

>think abortion is murder
>but abortion kills lots of nigs
>and I would personally push a girl to get one if I impregnated her
such an odd issue to me. how it is right now is fine to me. there are more important things desu

Not all. In some (very few) cases it is still legal.
But in a few weeks invitro won't be tax-funded. I am not sure what should I think about it. But I guess it is a wrong choice.

>Downies are constantly happy though.
Only TV downies.

Get ready for the "Downs increases 800% in Polan" headline

in what sense is there a moral dimension to the treatment of a fetus if it isnt able to experience suffering ?

when life gives you lemons, punch it in the dick until it doesn't

A retard is not a human.

They can just travel to another EU country to get that abortion anyways. Just like people do here.

No one forces you to. You consent to sex dumbfuck.

Unfortunately it's a moral and legal issue. We don't have the right to decide whether someone has the right to live or not based on their own characteristics. They might live a happy life, they might be content with their situation, etc.

Personally I only agree with abortion if it WILL KILL the mother, or if the baby will die from being born.

I understand this issue user but we must understand that blacks living in white societies is an anomaly, and we can't adjust our principles to anomalies. It's still wrong to murder babies, and we can still push for a white society.

God bless Poland. I promise not to go Polack bashing for 2 weeks, but that's the best I can do.

>>but abortion kills lots of nigs
>In Poland there are no niggers
>No problem here

From the other side - women still can go to germany and pay a few backs for abortion.

>thinks abortion is murder
>would pressure his fucktoy into murdering their own child since it's existence would be inconvenient for him
you're worse than a nigger.

Nonsense. My wife's uncle has a downie kid and he's the jolliest person I know. There were some at my school back in the 90's, too. All the other retards were just kind of there, but the downies were all smiles.

Mup da doo wop to you too.

I don't mind abortion myself but I get a lot of pleasure out of these Eastern European lads going against the program laid out by Brussels in general.

>How are you supposed to abort retards?

Perhaps they should have kids long before they hit the wall, you know, when they're at their prime for birthing a healthy child?

They are living human beings and murdering innocent human beings is wrong.

That's like saying someone who is sleeping can be shot in the head because "it can't experience any suffering that way".

God I can't even look at the picture. Abortion is barbaric. I don't care what your religious beliefs are, this is fucking wrong.

>slavs
>human
wew lad

There is no reason to Fuck people's life up with a downs baby. It is just a burden and people have to pretend to love the idiot thing but in reality we all know our ancestors were right to leave them in the woods to die.

justifiable Abortions are one of the the symptoms of a unjust society.
As long as they are needed they should remain legal, but they must never be normalized.
However, I won't punish a woman with a disabled baby, nor will I make her have a mudd baby just because her government though that it was a good idea to let mohamed in.
And if you are un responsable enough for getting an unwanted pregnancy you should not be reproducing to begin with.
Abortions are horrible, but they protect us from some things. Abortions are sometimes justifiable, but they should never be free of guilt

I wonder is that's really true..

In any case, retards are a drain on society and shouldn't be allowed to make it to birth if we can prevent it.

How many unwanted babies have you adopted or supported financially or otherwise directly supported in any direct way?

> I don't care about their bodies
That's exactly my point. All religious zealouts like you say that same thing. You're trying to virtue signal yet you clearly admit you are someone who doesn't care about others. As soon as that baby turns 18, you're going to immediately stop caring about it. You care about "innocence", more virtue signalling bullshit. At what age does a person lose their innocence or their value in your eyes?

Pat yourself on the bat, you're an amazing person.

Why are people seriously against abortion in an increasingly over populated world?

>Vienn
>European city full of Europeans
wew lad

Good then you raise them.
Any birth defect should be aborted in the womb. There is no reason to have a baby that's defective

You didn't argue against the point that murdering innocent humans is wrong and we don't have the right to judge based on arbitrary characteristics that murdering someone is right/wrong. Then I could as well say that anyone with a genetic disease might be killed, or anyone with down's syndrome, or anyone homeless, etc. Bad reasoning.

To Polens
What do Polish women do to abort there? 1)go to clandestine clinics:ç; 2)buy Cytotec or other abortive medicine at the black market; or 3) go to other EU country for do it?

If it's like in Ireland, so that you can abort for medical reasons, if mothers life in danger. Then it's ok.
Banning it completely is retarded.

>Why are people seriously against abortion in an increasingly over populated world?
Cuz whites are dying? Abortion should be obligatory for every nigger and arab that have more than 1 kid

>allowed
it should be mandatory to abort all retards tbqh

it's legal if mother's life is in danger, the fetus is deformed and will be born dead or the pregnancy is from rape
this legislation wants to ban it in all those situations too
it will probably pass because all important people from PiS are saying it's good, and PiS has a majority in the Sejm so they can vote anything they want by themselves

>As soon as that baby turns 18, you're going to immediately stop caring about it.

maybe thats what happened with your parents but some happy families continue to love their child past 18

you dont have to take your anger out on your baby to get revenge on your parents

your baby is your own you can instead treat him with the best respect there is for his whole life

Try not having bad genetics

I don't consider retards human

Anyone else not finding this girl hot?

Feminist spotted. Show us your tits.

Poland is interesting.

It's like what Ireland used to be like 30 or 40 years ago, albeit with more squatting and fewer balaclavas.

Overpopulation is code for white genocide.

>retards are a drain on society

We wouldn't have the awesome retard stories threads on Cred Forums and /r9k/ without them. Sorry you don't like good entertainment.

>Good then you raise them.

If my genes were shit enough to make them then I would. As it stands my four kids are doing just fine.

former government legalized (i.e. you didn't need a prescription and you could be under 18) pill day after + it was possible to do abortion in some cases if a doctor agreed to it. If woman was in advanced pregnancy and there was no health issue with her/her kid, she had to go to germany or somewhere else.

>How many unwanted babies have you adopted

You are an intellectual imbecile because you can't see past your own nose. Regardless of how the life of the baby will turn out in the future (something we know nothing about -- many people grow up to be successful and rich and happy), it is NOT RIGHT to murder the most innocent human beings. It's really sick.

If we are supposed to use such arbitrary characteristics to deem its life worthy of protection, then why are homeless people and down's syndrome kids etc allowed to live? Are they not miserable?

Dumbfuck.

This. I'm 22 and my parents still love me

Well if they add social support... Pay the mother's cost, help adopt out the child, etc. Obviously only for proper citizens. Fugees should be required to pay or be aborted.

So shooting you in the head while you sleep is OK then i guess.

> White genocide
People like you are why I, a white man, are proud to be having a child w a black woman. I hope the white race dies out

>motto.time.com/4495681/poland-abortion-law-protest-amnesty-interational/

Glad to see this happening.
(((Amnesty International))), who gives a rat's ass about that group.
Even better the women will get locked up for doing it. God bless Law and Justice!

authoritarian fairy worshipers will never learn

there are no whites in USA

t. isaac goldberg silverstein robinowitz meyer

Why does the the existence of people who hate blacks make you proud of having a black wife?
Would people who hate goats make you proud of having a goat wife?

Try not being a fucking retard who has unprotected or uncareful sex all the time.

poopland

>Based Austrian
I love it!

as far as i'm concerned, murdering it's own people without trial or justification is the authoritarian view, not the other way around.

Thanks for the info.

Why does anyone care though?

>Among the youngest ones, 18-24 y.o. , the total ban of abortion is supported by 79.2%.
my dick, degeneracy BTFO

or try not practicing fornication which is an abomination and a sin and fornicators used to be a minority in america

like 15% in the early 20th century which means 85% of people were waiting till marriage before even having sex one time

>in an increasingly over populated world
1. overpopulation is only an issue in the third world, western countries are stagnant at best which is the reason so many third worlders are being imported
2. not a good enough reason to kill people, if people need to be culled you can start with yourself

the antisocial narcissist wanna control the vaginas

what an arrogant POS

Are you advocating involuntary euthanization of the homeless and defective Sven? I guess you finally see the light

POLAND STRONK

I want all white people gone. I want millions of refugees on Europe, total amnesty in America, more interraciAl couples and less white kids.
I don't know why, really I think I just like seeing things be destroyed but I really do want lEuropean culture and white people gone

2 child policy

I'm not being ironic, OPs image gave me an erection. What the fuck is happening to me, any psych/medfags care to weigh in?

That's nice, but I wish PiS also removed feminine sufrage, it's the only way to preserve the law in the long term.

>tfw punitive measures cannot be enacted because the EU can only do so on a consensus basis and Hungary will block everything

good for Poland.

women that have abortions should all be in prison.

doubt you're serious but I see this as inevitable
1000 years from now asians will be the ones colonizing other star systems and the western world will look like south africa

This.

Abortion is literal baby murder, so if non-whites and degenerates want to murder their babies it's better that they don't reproduce anyway.

You can hardly call yourself white if you are willing to murder your first-born just because you were too retarded to wear a rubber or stay monogamous with a decent girl on the pill.

Sounds to me like you're a sick fuck. I suggest a lead pill applied directly to the forehead.

Poland is doing GODs work.

I saw a gif earlier of someone getting their arm ripped off by a jeep and their pained expression got me mildly hard. I think we might just be sadists.

We actually don't squat at all, and there's enough balaclavas to fill out whole stadiums. The only thing we lack is a proper terrorist organization

Abortion should be mandatory for non-whites in Europe.

>maybe thats what happened with your parents but some happy families continue to love their child past 18
Way to let my point go over your heard just to make a personal attack. The argumentative value of your argument is nil.

>You are an intellectual imbecile because you can't see past your own nose.
Sounds like you're projecting. Again with the "innocence" thing. This is all religious virtue signalling and arguments made out of emotions. Pat yourself on the back, you've protected "innocence", and as I stated before, what does that even mean? As soon as that person loses their "innocence" in your eyes, you will not have an ounce of empathy for that person.

You call me an "intellectual imbecile", which, by the way, is a very bad insults and is also not an argument, but then your best argument is that the baby is "innocent" and that he "MIGHT be happy and rich"?
Must be great being you and being rich and happy, a lot of people aren't, a lot of people who have children will become poor and unhappy as a result, but you don't care about those people because they're not "innocent", you don't care that the baby will then be unloved because he is a unwanted ans so are the problems that baby brought with it.

>such arbitrary characteristics to deem its life worthy of protection
I don't know, that's YOUR argument, my argument is exactly that you can't do such a thing and that is why YOUR argument of "innocence" is weak.

> why are homeless people
Because you don't deem them innocent enough to help them. Have you ever given shelter to a homeless person or given money towards a charity that helps the homeless, or even simply written a letter to your local politician about it?

>down's syndrome kids etc allowed to live
They should've been aborted. You have probably never been around someone with downs syndrome for longer than 5 minutes. I bet you've never had to raise a child with downs. Who cares, it's not your problem!

>Irish-style blanket ban
Fior some reason it never occurred to me that the practice was completely banned anywhere at all. It's just so pervasive over here. Thank God there is basedness outside the limits of this Hell.

t. triggered numale

I'd settle for sterilisation

Totally serious. Asians need to mix next. One world one color. Space travel is a joke, we need a United earth gov with one religion and one culture

What kind of sick culture legalizes child murder?

oh so you're a muslim
i guess that makes sense

You can't be a numale if you're over 30. It's genetically impossible.

Yes spread the gypsy genes, yes Poland good job.
World needs more fucking idiots and 15 year old mothers.

pretty much this

Lol no I am atheist. Only morons believe in God.

pretty much this too

Reminder that the Arch Kike Soros is funding pro abortion groups in Ireland. They know if they can force abortion on Ireland then Poland will be next.

Nah, they're keeping the danger to mother's life and deformity clauses. It's just the rape thing that they are cancelling

>while other countries are following our example people here are campaigning to legalise abortion

CANT WAKE UP

>The west is so far gone that making people take responsibility and value human life is seen as sick

Gas yourself.

one that isn't so arrogant that it thinks it can regulate everyone's sex and reproductive life.
the state should take full responsibility for and child they force a women to have

Godspeed Poland, i'm pro choice but i really want to read some butthurt feminists

Why do you want white people gone? Why not black and muslim people?

They will very likely ban eugenic abortion (Down syndrome etc.). Rape and threat to mother's life will most likely stay

u had 1 job dumb bish

no sympathy

women arent even supposed to have the right to vote you know

>that person loses their "innocence" in your eyes, you will not have an ounce of empathy for that person.

but thats a factually incorrect statement

i care about both adults and fetuses and dont randomly lose empathy all of a sudden

maybe your dad did that to you idk but its scaring your brain and making you want to just spiral into more death and destruction with readiness for baby murder

So 16?

Not even Texas has it that bad what the fuck

I dunno, I just think white people cause problems and there would be a better planet without our hokey bullshit.

They are making it so even if a woman is raped she can't abort, now if a muslim knocks a woman up when raping her she has to have the baby.

>>The west is so far gone that making people take responsibility and value human life is seen as sick

I know right, I love other people and value human life SO much that I will force babies to be born into miserable lives

>dumb bish
>no sympathy
>women arent even supposed to have the right to vote you know
>i care about both adults and fetuses and dont randomly lose empathy all of a sudden
>maybe
your dad did that to you idk

Wow, you sure have grown into an innocent, empathetic person. If your mother could what you think of her. You keep talking about how MY dad did this or that to me. Stop projecting your obvious family problems onto me.

You can stop virtue signalling now, you've exposed your power level. I have removed your mask and exposed your ugly rotten heart for all to see. You played yourself.

>As soon as that person loses their "innocence" in your eyes, you will not have an ounce of empathy for that person.

That's legal reasoning, because arguably, people who are not innocent (i.e have committed particular crimes etc) can receive capital punishment. But anyone would agree that killing innocent human beings for no other reason than personal convenience is wrong. Are you arguing against this point? Yes or no? Should we be able to kill someone even if they did no wrong? If so, who are you to make that judgement over someone else?

>why haven't YOU helped orphans and homeless people

That's literally a fallacy. You can care about the rule of law and about the principle of the protection of life without personally caring for a particular individual. There is no logical consistency in the belief in abortion because the moment you agree that abortion should be allowed, you simultaneously approve of similar murders -- such as murdering homeless people or miserable people or poor people or sick people or sleeping people or unconscious people, etc.

The main point here is that murdering the most innocent and helpless humans lives is wrong. You wouldn't murder a 3 year old child. So why would you murder a child who has not yet passed through a vagina?

>They should've been aborted.

But they were in fact born, so should you be able to murder them after the fact? If not, why not?

>You have probably never been around someone with downs syndrome for longer than 5 minutes.

That's a fallacy, but yes I have. I have one family member with a kid who has down's syndrome and he seems like quite a happy person and his parents love his regardless.

I can't take your ass seriously. Seriously, abortion IMO should be legal within 2 months (maybe 3, but I'm not a doctor...). Why ? Because the fetus barely resembles anything yet and is nothing more than a bunch of meat yet. I will agree that a late term abortion absolutely is murder, and I will also agree on a crackdown of degeneracy. I'm also pro in vitro and cisgenic gene manipulation to get rid of unwanted bad genetic expressions. However the legality of this should be in a narrow spectrum.

Abortion is murder (obviously), but society does condone murder legally in various cases. If they would bear legal responsibility for a born child, then it must also be the legal right of a mother/father whether they want to murder their unborn baby. On the other hand they do not deserve protection from moral consequences and regret.

Of course white people cause problems. Everyone causes problems. White people cause far less problems that most other cultures.

Do you not think humanity would be incredibly worse off if whites were replaced with muslims and blacks the world over?

I only oppose abortion to punish sluts
I couldn't care less about the children it creates

>Muslim
>Poland

I don't know why these christfags care so much embryos when they're in a woman. They don't usually care about in vitro fertilization where many embryos are created and then either frozen for ages, destroyed or experimented on. I don't put any value of the lives of embryos as they are constantly naturally aborted (25% of pregnancies end in miscarriage early on) and and 80% occur within three months. I can understand someone fighting for fetus rights (after 3 months) but during the first three months, it makes no sense.

its not germanistan or swedenistan we are talking about here, so keep your mohamed rape fantasies to yourself

Well someone who supports abortion is truly a wicked witch of the west what am I supposed to say

Hillary clinton is just such a good person!

thats not being a empathetic person

giving hillary clinton the death penalty is empathetic since she stole millions of dollars from haiti earthquake relief donations

also lets say im a horrible monster why does that make you able to kill babies

?????

women cant make decisions or vote theyre too irrational so if only white men could vote there wouldnt be any abortion

if its your body then dont put sperm up your vagina

XDDDDDDDDDD

polacks go to UK to get abortion, free at point of service

It never ceases to amaze me that a group of people who claim to be fighting against degeneracy rally loudly behind the most degenerate of degenerate causes.

The fact that more access to abortion is on every leftards agenda didn't tip you guys off?

>mointain jew advocating killing white babies
Color me surprised :^)

It would be about the same. I really just want t one planet but with the elimination of all cultural differences and one central gov dictating beliefs as a way to end racism.
European supremacy is the main cause of people feeling "special"

>Why ? Because the fetus barely resembles anything yet

>it's ugly, therefore acceptable to murder
interesting

>It would be about the same.
You think Africa and the middle east is "about the same" as Europe and the US?

ceausescu orphanages

The underground orphans of Romania who survived the country's notorious children's homes of the Eighties... but now live in SEWERS where drug addiction is the norm

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3306879/The-underground-orphans-Romania-survived-country-s-notorious-children-s-homes-Eighties-live-SEWERS-drug-addiction-norm.html#ixzz4KXclyBzR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

give it time brother if the EU comes to try and stop you, you know what to do

t. Christcuck

Knowing the polacks, they will accidentally pass the bill that says it's only okay to abort if both parents are Polish.
Heil EU

> I know right, I love other people and value human life SO much that I will force babies to be born into miserable lives

Maybe if the consequences of sex were more dire maybe people would only fuck if they were able to deal with the consequences

I didn't even imply that leaf

>
Wow, you sure have grown into an innocent, empathetic person. If your mother could what you think of her. You keep talking about how MY dad did this or that to me. Stop projecting your obvious family problems onto me.

WTF leaf are you ok did your mama or dad beat you up

>You can stop virtue signalling now, you've exposed your power level. I have removed your mask and exposed your ugly rotten heart for all to see. You played yourself.

Leaf maybe stop being so autistic and learn to comunicate.

Islam

Support the choice to have an abortion so evil people are deprived children by their own free will.

God gave evil women the ability to club their newborns to death with a stone, and an abortionist is even more aware of what they do.

Nope, it's just an embryo, thus it doesn't hold much value. Go fight for fetus rights, not embryonic ones

If Poland had a huge population of shitskin minorities, I'd be concerned about this. Since they don't, this development is fine in my book.

umm we do care about that scientific experimentation crap they just dont do those things in plain sight so nobody really knows about it

they would think its just as sick if they knew

>but during the first three months, it makes no sense.

actually it does because it has a soul and was supposed to be born and its a human life the second it becomes a single cell organism with the dna combined

pain feeling or neurons firing is not the requirements

thats what edgy atheists think because they worship the intellect

it's about control they don't give a shit about life

they're both living human beings, just in different stages of development

>Seriously, abortion IMO should be legal within 2 months

>I will agree that a late term abortion absolutely is murder

Give me a logically consistent reason as to why the life is worthy of protection in the "late term" (vague line) but not within 2 months?

Do you see the issue with inconsistency here? Why in particular makes the baby worthy of protection in the late term? I see people argue consciousness and nerve density and brain size and what not, but even if I accept these points -- why should we pick these particular, arbitrary factors to represent whether the life is worthy of protection? Why should it be consciousness? Plenty of adult people can lose their consciousness, etc.

Also: who are we to determine that any of these particular factors should be THE factor? We are not god.

And even if I accept that consciousness should be the point of when abortion becomes invalidated -- there still is no FIRM point when we know that the baby becomes unconscious, and remember, aborting a baby if it has "consciousness", then it would constitute murder. Should we make brain scans on every baby about to be aborted? Would feminists agree with this then? No, of course they would not agree to brain scan every baby, they would still demand free and open abortions without due process.

Not to mention the fact that "consciousness" and similar terms are entirely arbitrary and have no universal and set definition.

>That's legal reasoning,
It's not legal reasoning, it's religious reasoning. Those women who don't want to be single mothers or to have their future ruined by the responsibility of a child aren't innocent enough in your eyes to make decisions for themselves, YOU must decide for a unknown woman's future.

The fact people are calling me a feminist for being pro-choice shows what the true nature of the pro-lifers. You people hate women, this is why as soon as I oppose you, you use misogyny to attack me. I'm not a woman.

>who are you to make that judgement over someone else?
I'm not making judgement over anyone, I'm PRO-CHOICE. Parents have the right to chose what is best for THEIR children. Wanting to have all down syndrome babies forcefully aborted is exactly the same as you wanted all unwanted babies forcefully birthed. It's wrong and twisted.

>That's legal reasoning
The legal reasoning is to be pro-choice, because abortion is LEGAL. Your arguments are emotional and religious.

>o why would you murder a child who has not yet passed through a vagina?
I wouldn't, I would go to an abortion clinic. Murdering the fetus might injure the woman who's loins it is inside of, and I actually care about that woman's well being.

>But they were in fact born,
Because they were wanted, since abortion is legal and all, remember?

>That's a fallacy, but yes I have.
You're right, that was out of place of me, and I apologize. My main point was that it's very difficult to take care of these people, and you should know better than to assume everyone is willing to take this unimaginable sacrifice.

>Maybe if the consequences of sex were more dire maybe people would only fuck if they were able to deal with the consequences
You and I both know that's hardly true. Abortion has been around forever, legal or not. It's birth control that lead to the sex revolution, not abortion.

Prefacing this with
>A FUCKING LEAF
An embryo is a completely unique human with completely unique and individual DNA and if left alone would happily gestate into a fully formed babby until it was ready to push its way out of the birth canal and into the world as they've been doing for all of mammalian existence.

Willfully ending that process at any point is ending a human existence, which is murder, objectively.

Making it available to low-agency minorities is the only thing keeping the country solvent and maintaining the precarious white majority.

Based polacks

You will when they'll be mugging you 15 years down the line.

>You and I both know that's hardly true. Abortion has been around forever, legal or not. It's birth control that lead to the sex revolution, not abortion.

It's a mix of the two. But abortion is there to reassure a slut that nothing bad will happen.

there is zero evidence the pro life freaks care about life

prove me wrong

Gypos don't use abortions anyway.

I'll fucking not
I live in retirement country

I see why this is important. The only time in a polacks life where they don't experience hunger, retardation or pain is in utero. Why take that from them too?

What about twins? If they get a soul during conception, then what happens to the soul when they split?
Honestly, I'm not a christcuck, so this unscientific soul crap means nothing. No, you don't care about the experiment or the fact IVF destroys embryos otherwise you would ban IVF.
It has the potential to be a human, but it is still in the embryonic stage. Mitochondria has its own DNA, but it does not have its autonomy

does that matter?
that wouldn't make them wrong.

There is zero evidence leaf posters ever post anything good.

Prove me wrong.

>You don't value life. You value birth

Aka life

>and value your power over women's and children's bodies

If women can't murder their children outside their vaginas it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to murder them inside their vaginas

Also,
>the eternal leaf

>There is no reason to have a baby that's defective

Said the person posting on Cred Forums.

phony morality doesn't make them right

Listen I think people need to know that what they're doing is literally killing a human, it is murder, end of story.

After that, if they choose to kill their children, I really can't stop them.

It would e if whites hadnt hoarded the wealth. Thats why I favor the immigrant horde as a way to redistribute the wealth.
Also its a great way to end christianity.

Nope, they're in the process to be humans. Embryos are worthless. 25% of pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion during the early three months.

Polish from the most far right region in Poland here
In my voivodeship all abortion are BANNED since this year
ALL BANNED
EVEN those in the case of life-threatening

Podkarpackie is european Chile in this cases
Five years ago when i attended to high school i said that abortion is some cases is rightful and i had serious problem about declaration
I got a reprimand and they told me, if i said that again, they would throw me out of school

MY STORY IS TRUE
PODKARPACKIE is the most right wing region in Europe

ASK ME ABOUT EVERYTHING

Like pic related ?

It's still just a bunch of cells that don't do much yet. In Mountainjewland it is I think legal to 4 months where it clearly already is a tiny human being. Just so you know, the embryo is 1.5 cm @ 2 months. Late term abortions are up to month 6, which truly is murder and it takes a fucking psycho to do that.
Maybe you should drop the feelings and think about facts. Or maybe you're just a nigger/woman.

I fucking hate polish catholics

Mitochondria has its own DNA too, buddy. It's in the process to be human.

They would if we'd stop financially encouraging them to spawn more mongrel offspring.

>they're in the process to be human
if they're not human, what kind of embryo or fetus are we talking about then, cat? dog?

>It would e if whites had not hoarded the wealth.
In what sense have whites hoarded all the wealth in africa?

And why has this only happened in africa, and not in east asian countries, or other white countries?

You and I both know they wouldn't care.

>podkarpackie
>packie
>paki

They have the potential to be human just like sperm and eggs. Nothing more than that

Good on ye bastards. Now feck off back there.

no because god cares about your personal opinions and they have to be righteous and promote the best things for other beings love your neighbor etc

its ultimately for the sake of the baby being aborted in the image of god destroying gods creation etc

in a world like that nobody would even speak it would just be outright nihilism and not giving a shit about anything

lol thats not the right way to live and just letting people commit bad murderous acts because its to their own detriment you still have to be against it
>What about twins?

2 souls...

>otherwise you would ban IVF.

dude i support the banning of anything that is manipulating with nature including GMOs and any type of changing dna or experimenting on them
or growing them outside the womb

just because those things exist doesnt mean that christians support them

we have a heavily athiestic society now pushing for this shit

>total ban of abortion is supported by 79.2%.
>79.2%

Święty Lechu... Czyżbyśmy wzniecili ogień?

We need them here m8. Who else is going to keep out the muslims?

Child sacrifice and worshipers of Mammon BTFO.

pretty much this

>truly a wicked witch of the west
>women cant make decisions or vote
>theyre too irrational
You can stop now.
>thats not being a empathetic person
You don't know what empathy is.

>giving hillary clinton the death penalty is empathetic since she stole millions of dollars
That's arguable, but it must be proven in a court of law, we don't need frontier justice. If the court determines her crimes are worthy of death, then yes, otherwise, we must control our emotions and move forward knowing that justice has been served.

>if its your body then dont put sperm up your vagina
I feel sorry for whatever woman has ever "put" your sperm in her vagina. Do you mail women your sperm? Send it to them by UPS express or UPS ground?

I'm done replying to you. You're not my intellectual equal, conversing with you any longer would just be cruelty and sadism.

Great plan, let's see how it goes. Let's fight our most primal instinct and expect a 0% error rate. Humans work like computers!

>WTF leaf are you ok did your mama or dad beat you up
Again with the parental abuse stuff. Just stop.

>I didn't even imply that leaf
That was a direct quote from you..

>stop being so autistic
Stop exposing your power level so easily.
I'm done replying to you. You're not my intellectual equal, conversing with you any longer would just be cruelty and sadism.

True.

So, what happens to the individual soul? Twins split after conception usually around 12 days
alrighty then, but a lot of those who are against abortions don't seem to care much about IVF

>It's not legal reasoning, it's religious reasoning.

No it is not. I'm arguing that the babies are innocent human beings, and it is therefore wrong to kill them. The reason I use the term "innocent" is that I want to be clear that an argument can be made for the lawful killing of human beings if they are not innocent -- if they have committed serious crimes like murder or the like. But anyone would agree that killing human beings without due process and without proper justification beyond "it's inconvenient" or "I want it dead" is wrong. We can not kill innocent human beings, it is a fundamental wrong to do so, which is why I'm not allowed to walk up and kill a homeless person just because he might have a shitty life.

>You people hate women

That's a strawman and it's pretty vile of you to suggest that. How do I hate women because I believe killing babies is wrong?

>I'm not making judgement over anyone, I'm PRO-CHOICE. Parents have the right to chose what is best for THEIR children.

You are making the judgment that murdering babies is not a wrong. My point is that murdering babies is one of the most warped things imaginable because babies are the most innocent and helpless humans.

>Parents have the right to chose what is best for THEIR children

Sure, and being murdered is in no way what's best for anyone.

>Wanting to have all down syndrome babies forcefully aborted is exactly the same as you wanted all unwanted babies forcefully birthed. It's wrong and twisted.

They are not morally and legally equivalent, because in the one case you are protecting a human life, and in the other case you are murdering it without due process of law and without proper legal justification for doing so. Why is murdering a baby fine but murdering an adult wrong? I say they're both wrong and twisted.

>I wouldn't, I would go to an abortion clinic.

Which means murdering the baby. I'm for abortion in cases where the mother's life is threatened.

once those gametes combine they become a distinct human being.

lol bög

Why do all you cucks give a fuck about human life and saving wittle babbies? Shoahing babies is fucking great.

>Overpopulated
>Poland
Dude, if not WWII we would have 60 mln people by now and STILL have a lot of fucking free space. If you want to whine about overpopulation go to China or Pooinlooland

>force babies to be born into miserable lives

What makes you get to decide that someone is born into such a "miserable life" that we should just kill them instead of even giving them a chance?

I wonder why I've never met an aborted abortion advocate.
:^)

This. Maybe (((they))) have already taken over this board. And what are those pics you post?

>You're not my intellectual equal, conversing with you any longer would just be cruelty and sadism.
Well a stupid individual will certainly not know of it because:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

We should not be participating in state sanctioned murder of unborn babies. It's barbaric. There are so many ways to prevent pregnancy that we should never have to resort to murder. I'm not religious. I'm not altright. I'm a lifelong dem who is prolife. The only exceptions for abortion should be danger to the mother ( which is not common) and terminating deformed or retarded babies. I have no interest in ruling women's lives. I've given birth twice myself and know how hard it is to be a parent. That's why I waited until my hubs and I were ready. We waited five years after being together ti have our first. And it was quite easy to not get pregnant in those five years.

>Great plan, let's see how it goes. Let's fight our most primal instinct and expect a 0% error rate. Humans work like computers!
>JUST BECAUSE IT AIN'T PERFECT YOU SHOULDN'T TRY IT

>That was a direct quote from you..

No it isn.

>I'm done replying to you. You're not my intellectual equal, conversing with you any longer would just be cruelty and sadism.

Again check with your doctor about autism.

and they are often aborted spontaneously at that stage. No, they're not human until they've reached later stages.

Reductio ad absurdum

In my podkarpacie we have a lot of them
This region is extremely conservative

>Who else?
Need you ask
youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

>>women cant make decisions or vote
>>theyre too irrational
But wait this is true.

Giving political power to women as a class is the beginning of the end of any great civilization.

nice way to not refute anything i said

this is why you belong in the kitchen because youre not making any sense

youre just saying words and not making arguments LOL

got takes care of the soul business

maybe he decides he wants 2 of that person LOL

>but a lot of those who are against abortions don't seem to care much about IVF

well then theyre screwed up because making babies in a petry dish UHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok thats wicked and satanic

i havnt heard of it too often desu i had to look it up

>Murdering babies becomes alright if its the result of a rape

Polish demographics make an abortion ban acceptable. Not so much for America

this entire thread?
the fuck you talking about

What forces women to have sex? If you're going to have sex you should acknowledge the risks of diseases and pregnancy.

Why do you christcucks just admit it's not about killing embryos but that you are against woman having autonomy? In Iran, they're honest and admit they don't want women to have any autonomy over their own bodies. They've been stem cell research. At least then, science could progress

anyone here had a vasectomy? they say it doesn't affect how good an orgasm feels, or even a quick jerk off, but I'm so fucking hesitant because maybe retards who got one feel less pleasure and they're bitter trying to make others suffer their mistakes

Nope, nothing of the sort. Having your own DNA doesn't mean anything
Well, that make no sense then. So, conception isn't all that important, is it? So, souls really aren't granted at conception then

Maaaaayybeeee there are legitimate reasons to get an abortion ? Like a retarded child, or a potentially deadly pregnancy. Or the mother is an alcohol/smoking/drug addict (things that either make a child retarded or have a high probability of the child havin some emotional problems). If you really want to get rid of degeneracy you have to start at degenerate genes (as many here will argue, blacks).
But intellectual honesty or thinking things through is not the strength of many people.

im against both LOL

no vote for women, stay at home mothers. no abortions allowed

death penalty for abortion, sacrifice to molech first degree

well i guess its still a soul if its made in a petry dish unless its a reptilian or something

i would still value it as a human life just incase

and think you cant kill them...

if you failed when you tried to place the fertilized egg back into the womb and you killed it on accident, that would be considered murder in my opinion

this

It's not logically consistent to say that abortion is not okay unless it's because of rape or incest.

I can think of no situation where killing your own child is preferable to adoption. But what liberals tend to do is take the most extreme examples in nature and then turn around and apply them to the average use case.

For example, a liberal would justify abortion as a regular form for birth control just by pointing out a potential scenario where the mother's life could be in danger, as if that has any logical standing for the other 99.9999999% of abortions.

are you already circumsised?
don't you think you've done enough to your poor cock?

prove me wrong

>like 15% in the early 20th century which means 85% of people were waiting till marriage before even having sex one time

Hah, that's a fucking lie.

BASED POLAND

Vaginal chastity is a strange kink

I saw this poster in real live
That was in my podkarpacie region in Rzeszów
Football match between Resovia Rzeszów and Stal Rzeszów

As I mentioned in previous posts that is the extreme right-wing region in my country

An embryo having complete human DNA and growing happily in its intended environment means that it's a human existence.

If it ends by fate, then so be it, that's the fact of mortality.

If it is ended by human action, that is homicide.

If it is ended by willful and knowing human action, that is murder.

End of argument.

>Actually believes in sacrifices to Moloch today

> I'm arguing that the babies are innocent human beings
Just like you said, there is such a thing as a lawful killing. If we want to make a truly emotional argument, then all killing is unlawful, even in self-defense, because everyone has circumstances that justify their actions, even if, in our modern society, they're not justifiable.

But we do live in a modern society and it's not just about convenience or about wishing the death of a child. You're brushing off parenthood as something easy. Again, as someone who's got a family member with down syndrome, you should know better. I get that you're emotionally invested in this, and I don't think I can change your mind further than that.

Just so you know, I bet your a large amount of pro-choicers have never had abortions and may be parents themselves. Being a man who doesn't want children, I certainly hope I don't get entrapped by a woman who lied to me about not wanting children, but it's definitely a subject I bring up before I "do the deed" with a woman. But nature is nature and no amounts of contraception is 100% effect other than physical removal of reproductive organs. I don't think abortion is fun or beautiful, but I do think it's a necessity in our modern society where mothers and children are left out to dry. Our society is too conservative in that aspect to simply brush abortion off as nonsense. Population control is something humans inflict upon other animal species, by the way.

>That's a strawman and it's pretty vile of you to suggest that.
I apologize, you've been nothing but cordial to me and other people in this thread have displayed blatant misogyny. I think it's something important to keep in mind when conversing with a pro-lifer. On the other side, can you point me to an example of a pro-choicer displaying bad character traits?

Part 1/2

Interesting. So it doesn't have human DNA?
Because they can die naturaly in that stage it gives you the right to kill them because they -might- have died anyway?

That's very silly.

I just did, as far as somebody can go to prove that a massive generalisation about a group of people is true

I'm not worried about what Poland does with abortion cause niggers aren't a big factor there. In America, the whole reason for abortion isn't women's rights, it's keeping the nigger population in check. Black on black crime really isn't that big of a factor in keeping them as a minority, it's a cover up. Literally every congressman that opposed civil rights went straight to supporting abortion and applauded Roe V. Wade.

I'm not circumcised. I know how much you loathe cut cocks due to your familiarity with Muslim dicks, but don't project just because they beheaded your infidel penis

If the only alternative to commie libtards is catholics. I prefer carholics but it's a fucking cancer on both sides desu.

Mitochondria has its own DNA because it is an endosymbiont of eukaryotic cells, mitochondria divide by themselves using outside stimuli, usually from the host cell.
If you take the mitochondria out of an eukaryotic cell it cannot rebuild them like with all other organelles and the cell eventually dies usually. Plants have a second endosymbiont called chloroplasts needed for photosynthesis.
A human embryo/fetus is a new human being that is also host to mitochondria.

phony

I hope they don't have a nigger problem, abortion is a great way to kill them before they can rape anybody.

They're not human because they can die?

What?

But what about rape babies and retards?

You wouldn't want to harm the new generation of germans now would we?

>zygotes go through mitosis
>mitosis is a phrase only living cells go through
>hurr durr its just a clump of cells

Not only are you ignorant on ethics, your ignorant of science.

There is no argument you cam make to justify murder

>Sure, and being murdered is in no way what's best for anyone.
Until pro-lifers start doing what's best for parents and children and giving them the proper support a human being needs to have a real guaranteed opportunity to thrive in our society, then it is necessary to have abortion as a tool. Planned parenthood isn't an abortion McDonald's, there is a process to it and a waiting period to reflect on the choice.

>I say they're both wrong and twisted.
>Which means murdering the baby.
I agree and I say they're both necessary evils.

>I'm for abortion in cases where the mother's life is threatened.
Just because it's not physically and immediately threatened does not mean it isn't. People are more scared of terrorist attacks and plane crashes than cigarettes and heart disease and yet it should be the opposite. People react more to vivid and sudden death than they do to something more complicated. Abortion is vivid and sudden, but that doesn't mean it's not murdering the parents in ways not vivid, sudden, physical and/or obvious.

2/2

It doesn't have a name, it doesn't really think, it doesn't speak, and it has no memories of living. I don't think it counts as a human until birth because before that a baby is just a vaginal leech no different from a cockroach or ant.

You seem really flustered. Perhaps you should take a time out.

Owszem, ogień się wznosi.

Why would I want to fund anyone's children?

>As soon as that baby turns 18, you're going to immediately stop caring about it
That's how I was raised god damn it. My parents basically 'put up' with me then turned me loose when I was eighteen. I mean I'm responsible for my own choices, but the way I was raised might be a part of why I'm a bit antisocial (fend for myself antisocial, not shy) overall.

I do squat. It's comfy

not a gov project, they are debating it since enough ppl signed the document that some pro lifers prepped, chance of it passing is literally zero

and yes, we already got pretty much full ban on abo, u can do it only if mother's life is at risk and some other shit like rape or baby's disabilities

Good. We need soldiers to rise Polish empire once again.

>I don't think it counts as a human until birth
>because before that a baby is just a vaginal leech

This

You have literal nonsense arguments. Those are arbitrary distinctions and simply moral cover to make you feel better about the choice to abort.

If you choose to abort, do so knowing full well you are terminating the life of your child. Up to the point you abort there is zero objective difference between a wanted and unwanted child in the womb.

Please, feel free to do so, just don't be dishonest with yourself. I know I take tremendous care to prevent an unwanted pregnancy from occurring because I am aware of the science, and morally I don't think I could ever look my "first born" in the face knowing that they had an older brother or sister who was just as good, just as innocent, just as beautiful, with just as much promise, and worth just as much who is dead because I was ignorant, selfish, lazy, and foolish.

>Well, that make no sense then

maybe god already made the souls beforehand and just attaches them to a body

or another soul is formed as the twin splits apart

i dont see the problem with that, its essentially another conception

Lol I fucking love Canadian logic.

Are you human?

>Punishing the victim and an innocent child for a crime of a sick degenerate
>We're the good guys, not like that kid can ever grow up to be a good person
This is what leftards believe

>But in a few weeks invitro won't be tax-funded
Great news, everything tax-funded is fucking garbage.

I wish people would sometimes give some credit to Nick Griffin. It's true he lacks the politicking savy to succeed in the mainstream, but damnit he's been leading some fine struggles: exposing the Jew behind the European/English/Norwegian Defence Leagues, promoting anti abortion laws in Hungary. I wouldn't be surprised if he played a part in Poland as well.

Murder sure is easier than parenthood.

What gives you the right to decide that the child is better off dead?

>I HAVE to murder my child because you dont want to give me money to take care of it ;(

God forbid you don't do the only action capable of giving you that kid in the first place.

You are all just making excuses to get rid off what you consider an -inconvenience-. You make me sick.
The worst part is when you pretend you know what that child's life is gonna turn out to be like as if you were some kind of goddamn psychic.

t. satanist

Abortion is blood sacrifice.

put the communist manifesto away; it's outdated and proved wrong.

You don't have to defend that logic just because it happened to you. That's really fucked up, actually. Some people need 18 years to become adults, some need more time. My friend is a very successful engineer and still lives with his parents in his early 30s. A loving family is ESSENTIAL and support to success.

This toxic pre-programmed thinking that your parents inflicted upon you, that at 18 you should be a full fledged independent self-reliant person, in a country that initializes teenagers to a frankly criminal degree, is unacceptable.

You managed to make it, but think about all your less-able classmates back in high school. Can you honestly say that every of them could have been free birds on their 18th birthday? How many young adults, still teenagers, are homeless because of that backwards thinking?

Seriously, and I swear I don't normally say this, but check your privilege. Not everyone can just be thrown in the ocean and not drown.

Nice. Godspeed Poland!

+1 i agree good post

I guess it depends what we define "being human" as. Yes it's technically a human embryo after fertilization, but that's just classification, it doesn't change that at that point it doesn't really think or feel or remember, or even breathe. What's the point in forcing every clump of cells that would have been human into developing further? Do you think masturbation should be illegal because the semen could have been a person?
If a mother doesn't want to have a child forcing her to carry a pregnancy to term would be good for no one. It would be forcing a woman to need a lot more resources to keep a child she may not even like alive, assuming she even cares about it at all and won't just abuse or exploit it creating another drug addict or gangster or whore.
It might sound noble when you think about it, defending human life on principle, but when put into place those policies just lower everyone's quality of life and creates a lot more morally questionable acts than it creates.
Even if you don't like it there's no question that it is a necessary evil.

Tell me logically why there is such a difference between zygote and a million sperm cells that you just left in your sock? Both had a potential to become human beings. A process os insemination doesn't change the state of things. Both of those types of cells will be potetially discarded due to natural processes. Same goes for embryo up to a certain point.

Fetus however doesnt get aborted by natural physiological processes. Here lays the difference.

(You)
Murder sure is easier than parenthood.

People will always pick the path of least resistance. If you truly cared for parents and children, OH WAIT, you don't care about children, only babies. If you cares about babies, you would make it so parents and BABIES have proper support so that abortion is never something that even crosses anyone's mind.

>What gives you the right to decide that the child is better off dead?
Nothing, which is why I'm pro-CHOICE. It's the parent's choice to decide what's best for themselves and their children, not yours to put your nose in it like you know it all.

>I HAVE to murder my child because you dont want to give me money to take care of it ;(
>-inconvenience-
I don't feel like repeating myself today, I got things to do and there's only one person in this thread worth replying to, and it's not you. Good day.

if it doesnt have a soul it doesnt matter its just a clump of cells

but so are you, youre just classified human

to me youre an animal and just a somewhat larger clump of cells that needs to be disposed of

this is why edgy atheism doesnt work you have to ascribe value to human life

and if abortion is so good then why is society so shit even though weve had 50+ million of them so far

Hey, the relationship is ruined anyway, why not give the kid to adoption? No harm there

>it doesn't change that at that point it doesn't really think or feel or remember, or even breathe
but it lives.

>Do you think masturbation should be illegal because the semen could have been a person?
the individual gametes are not a distinct human being.

>If a mother doesn't want to have a child forcing her to carry a pregnancy to term would be good for no one.
it would be good for the babby, living a life of strife is better than being dead.

>Even if you don't like it there's no question that it is a necessary evil.
necessary for what? maximizing net pleasure?

>BREAKING NEWS: Murderin Alzheimers patients and comatose people is now legal and ethically correct!
>SCIENCE BREAKTHROUGH: Semen becomes a fully grown human on its own without the need of an egg cell!
>IS SHE RIGHT?:Baba Vanga predicts which baby will be a crack whore effectively eliminating future pests!

God knows I'm not a globalist jew but I think abortion should be permitted during the first month. Beyond that, only in rape/malformation cases.

And also, to abort slut having an abortion twice a month, allow only have one or two per year.

avoid sluts*

fucking kek.

But I thought these people fucking loved science.

>and if abortion is so good then why is society so shit even though weve had 50+ million of them so far
Imagine that society +40 million more niggers, expanding logarithmically, fueled by gibs and agitated by Jews into the BLM movement.

Roe Vs. Wade was highly correlated with a resulting huge drop in crime rates right about the time those kids would've reached prime-nigging age.

This only works in white countries.

Because, user, with conception, you have created a unique individual that has DNA separate from the mother and the father.

It is a distinct and unique being, even if it's just a single cell.

Differentiating between dying due to natural processes and natural physiological processes does not stop it from being a mortality, either way.

Your argument is still "it could die in the womb, therefore I have the right as a human to intervene and forcefully end its life"

Categorizing the process by which it dies does not change anything at all.

>if abortion is so good then why is society so shit even though weve had 50+ million of them so far
Maybe it would be shittier if these 50+ million people were here? There's no asnwer to that either way.
To your point of atheism. Because I don't believe in god I don't value human life ? Dafuq ?
I am pragmatic. Where does an embryo start to feel anything or become conscious ? An embryo is definetly not conscious.
I will conclude though that your religious thinking will make an agreement impossible since you believe in a "soul" that is somehow separate of the functioning of our biological cells.

That's my point, there are alternatives to child murder.
I couldn't handle a retarded child, but i wouldn't kill it.

Abortion is a great thing if used correctly. Retarded and mixed race babies should be aborted 100% of the time

Nice dodge there.

Parents should have made sure they are financially ready for a baby before doing the only action capable of giving them one.

It's not the taxpayer's job to fix your mistakes nor do you have the right to solve your mistakes by murder.

>what's best for themselves and their children

That's the thing, you only decide what's best for yourself which is getting rid of a liability.
What gives you the right to decide the best thing for someone else is murder?
Can you see that their future is horrible? Are you psychic? Please enlighten me!

I'm not arguing that humans don't have an innate value, just that before someone is born they are missing most of the things we think make us human, feelings, relationships, memories, ect. It's just blind idealism wanting to consider every zygote/fetus the same as a fully developed human that can survive without a host, and that not letting women chose to abort them if they don't want them is wrong as it violates their bodily autonomy and will only lead to even worse conditions than we already have because it would disproportionately increase the birthrate of impovershed peoples that can't even take care of a kid, much less give them the proper life that they would need to become productive members of society. It's like allowing
The plain and simple fact is that we can't logistically make abortion illegal, it raises more ethical dilemmas than it solves and is a gigantic waste of time even debating.

>should be permitted during the first month

aborting old people should be permitted during the last month as soon as youre about to turn 79

thats a terrible opinion you have

to me its either a yes or a no, youre either good or youre satan

theres un ending niggers going to be born into this world theres nothing you can do

for every one american black guy theres 400 being born in africa

you waste your brain getting mad about this

instead of doing what is right which would be to END MULTICULTURALISM... isnt that a lot simpler than killing billions of people?

In all honesty if you didn't have abortion you eould be overrun by niggers by now.

That said abortion is the worst possible way to implement eugenics. Forced sterilisation or land sequestration with segregation are way better tools.

>+40 million
>inflating numbers this high
jew detected, source?

>for every one american black guy theres 400 being born in africa
Yeah, wish we'd stop feeding the wildlife

>you waste your brain getting mad about this
I'm not mad, I'm incredibly relieved that abortion rights are secure in this country.

>doing what is right which would be to END MULTICULTURALISM
I agree. Abortion is stemming the rising tide of color.

>isnt that a lot simpler than killing billions of people
Not when they're profitably and willingly being scraped out of ape vagoos to provide our biomedical industry with valuable research materials.

another non issue, another reason to scare off young people from (((right wing parties))). this is no government that you fellow alt righters want, trust me no that one.

>What kind of a sick culture forces women to have a kid?
>forces women to have a kid
>forces women
>forces

No one is forcing anyone cuck.
Just close the legs and guess what? No babies!
Amazing right?!

Based Polan.
The time to crash the globalists with no survivors draws ever nearer.
In case Europe falls, I suggest you get the other 3 and form V4tress

>all abortions
Even in case of rape? What kind of sick fuck turns rape into a viable reproductive strategy? Fucking bullshit.

actually i attribute more value to a fetus than a full grown thinking adult because they havent been corrupted yet

i dont know why you think you deserve any rights in your athiest worldview

>it violates their bodily autonomy

and abortion doesnt violate their bodily autonomy? WTF?

>disproportionately increase the birthrate of impovershed peoples that can't even take care of a kid

this is all fearful propaganda everyone says shit like this and overpopulation hurr hurrr

can you explain to me why someone in a first world country the richest in the world cant afford 1 kid especially when theres a negative birthrate in society and everyone is old and dying and at the same time africans living under communism can afford 10 kids

its all in your head.

you dont throw a baby in the dumpster, god is guaranteed to provide you with the funds to take care of it because its his human property

you are a fearful and having anxious worriment that is all built up in yourself about overpopulation and poverty and all this nonsense

There have been about 15.5 million negro abortions since 1973.

If each year that population was expanding by ~400,000, and then in 12-20 years those numbers were doubling or tripling, we'd easily have about 40 million more blacks in this country, not to mention untold numbers of taco babies.

the act of rape is terrible, but shouldn't be compounded by the murder of the rapist/victim's relative.

>life
>having value
wew lad

i have a question for those of you who say that abortion is bad solely because "it's murder"
do you, in any way or form, support killing people because of their race or religion? and if so, how is that any better than abortion?

If they allowed rapebabies to be aborted a bunch of skanks who don't want to take responsibility would just claim rape.

Besides it's not the child's fault she was raped.
If she does not want to take care of it there is always adoption.

Get out Trudeau faggot

>Nice dodge there.

Read my other posts if you want to know my stance on your "parenthood is a minor inconvenience" or "minor liability" argument. It's was my most recent one before that. Maybe reading is difficult for you. Other people need my time right now and since these other people are my close friends, I prioritize them over you. Deal with it. That's probably a logical fallacy anyways, not even worth arguing.

>Parents should have made sure they are financially ready for a baby before doing the only action capable of giving them one.

They did. then they went to planned parenthood, saw a doctor, had medical tests, had a waiting period and decided to abort, or not. Arguable, those people's children were more planned than your own.

Is it because you're such an autist, you could only rape a woman ? And if it were your way you would also get offspring you wouldn't have to take responsibility for ?
But seriously, when a woman gets raped and pregnant she MUST have that child ? Whew, raped her twice I must say.

>check your privilege
No one has to paralyze their own lives just because others might have been dealt a lousy hand. Life isn't fair.

>In all honesty if you didn't have abortion you eould be overrun by niggers by now.

good i dont care atleast i didnt support abortion in my life and i can die in peace

i support segregation and ending multiculturalism and thats the way i deal with the violent crime problem of black people

i dont say let them abort let them abort

no thanks because theres a black guy at the church i go to and that guy has meaning

not that i wouldnt rather go to a predominantly white church but the point remains that guys soul he could be 10,000 miles away from me is still relevant

What's with all the gook bitches?

I only support the death penalty for crossing the border illegally.

>No one has to paralyze their own lives just because others might have been dealt a lousy hand. Life isn't fair.
I agree, which is why abortion is a necessity until the playing field is completely leveled for the less fortunate, and by less fortunate I mean people in first world societies. I don't think third world countries have abortions anyways, and that's not a realistic goal.

Proper support for our own domestic parents and children is a realistic goal though, especially in a country filled would such empathetic, virtuous and loving people like oyu.

>but it lives.
Kind of? It technically does but so do trees. Until it is born and is actually capable of surviving on it's own and able to think and associate with others, I don't see any reason to consider it anything but an extention of the mothers body to do with as she wishes, for the same reason we don't consider all our cells their own living things all the time.
>the individual gametes are not a distinct human being. and neither is the zygote that is present before the fetus. Naturally the zygote would become a baby but with the semen as well if a man didn't masturbate some of the sperm he would have wasted would develop into it's own child, why is this any different?
>it would be good for the babby, living a life of strife is better than being dead.
Really? You're saying that if we know a baby will be born with tumors that give him a mascot head and cause him constant pain and seizures it's better to let him be born into that life than to abort it before the life would have happened at all? Again, sure it's technically alive but that doesn't really mean anything when it's the equivalent to a potato at that point. I'm not saying all or even most of the cases will be those, but those cases will pop up. You could include exceptions for that, but then there would be similar issues all needing exceptions that don't have them forcing people into wretched existences.
Wanting to ban abortion is ignorantly taking the high ground while refusing to recognize how it would actually impact people because you don't feel like you would be personally effected.

Why is it, even in the case of rape, preferable to kill a child instead of just putting them up for adoption?

Dude if it wasn't for abortion you'd never even have the chance to undo multiculturalism. We'd be under 40% in the US easily by now, with an unconquerable crime rate.

You'd already be living in a Brazil- or South-Africa tier society instead of having a 60%+ white majority with which you can elect the Trumpenfuhrer and remove taco while promoting the white birth rate.

This is the real world, and your token negro has no bearing on the universal suffrage birthright citizenship democracy we live in.

>Kill the weak so strong survive.

Isn't this what niggers do?

That's sounds bad, actually. The only reason I support abortion is because it's mostl ugly blacks that get it, here. You people are generally pretty and pure looking by the rarity of your phenotype, so I hope no future Polish girls go to waste.

the world is going to hell anyways i dont believe theres going to be a turn around

so its best to just be right with god and believe in righteousness and not mass death of any group

ww3 and fema camps are still coming whether its trump in the white house or whether obama shuts down the election with martial law and a false flag

>don't violate the rights of the baby!
>lol who cares about the fact that the girl was raped, she will have to put up with a violation of her rights for 9 months
It's not even about being responsible for your actions if you get raped.

then put a timeframe on rape reports. It's not like you can know that you are pregnant overnight.

>Besides it's not the child's fault she was raped.
But you are certainly going to make her put up with it for 9 months.

If my wife got raped and forced by the government to stay pregnant I would go berserk. Bunch of cucks.

>muslims are destroying europe! they even rape our women! we must get rid of muslims!
>what is that? orphanages full of subhuman arabs being maintained by the state? And they will keep being subhuman scum for the rest of their lives? and they will be europeans thanks to their mothers so we can't keep them out? No problem lad :^)

Whew, I thought I didn't care much for women. IF the woman does decide AGAINST abortion, then why the hell not ? I was talking about the woman, who still has to carry that kid for 9 months (not able to work etc) and give birth to it before giving it away. Let's say she has two months, or maybe even one. Why not besides MUH it's living cells.

>mfw a cancerous cell that replicated in my rectum an hour ago was an entirely unique being as well. Too bad my immune system just killed it.

Unique being argument isn't that good man.

I'm assumimg you believe in the existence of soul and God. Do you think a that God would infuse with souls beings that are killed naturally just by the order of nature?

btw. I'm not an atheist and I think abortion is degenerate. But still I don't think killing embryos is killing people. Killing fetuses however is.

I never said it was a minor inconvenience or a minor liability. It was never minor.

But that's beside the point, you are refusing to take responsibility for your actions because it's too much of a bother to you.
It doesn't matter how much effort you need to put in, murder is never the morally right answer to your problems which by the way you caused on your own.

>They did. then they went to planned parenthood, saw a doctor, had medical tests, had a waiting period and decided to abort, or not.

Missing the point again. If abortion is already an option it means the parents already had sex.

Why do the only action capable of giving you a baby if you are not ready for it?

This. Visas for whoever, but you have to be sterilized upon entry. Conflicts solved. With so much welfare and so many slovenly leeches, we could convince the bottom 10% of humanity to literally kill itself within a generation.

>make a women carry an infant to term
>kill an infant

Those are the options and there are only two. The former is easily more justifiable.

Would you say killing a baby is wrong?
Everyone would think killing a baby is wrong.
Is it okay to kill that same baby next week?
No we still know that it is wrong.
Is it okay to kill that same baby two weeks ago?
No.

Morals are absolute.
Time and location do not change moral relevance.
It is wrong to kill a person in the future, it is wrong to kill them now, and it is wrong to kill them in the past.

Abortion as a moral dilemna has been solved for so long. There is nothing to debate.
Abortion is murder, of a person.
It is even more morally reprehensible because the person has definitely done no wrong.
It is even more morally reprehensible because the person has no means of defense.

Anyone who argues that abortion is not morally wrong is literally advocating murder.
It does not matter if the fetus is human.
It does not matter if the fetus can think or feel.

The fetus is a person, it will become a person, it is always morally wrong to end the life of a person.

Holy fuck I'm getting tired of explaining this to you retards.

>It technically does but so do trees.
agreed, trees aren't human beings though.

>Really? You're saying that if we know a baby will be born with tumors that give him a mascot head and cause him constant pain and seizures it's better to let him be born into that life than to abort it before the life would have happened at all?
yes, medical science and technology progresses at an exponential rate, there's no way to know for sure whether or not some new cure or treatment to make the baby's life bearable is right around the corner or not.

>refusing to recognize how it would actually impact people
i don't care about your feelings.

>the world is going to hell anyways i dont believe theres going to be a turn around
>so its best to just be right with god and believe in righteousness and not mass death of any group
Literal cuckservative.

>Sure the negros tide would rape my daughters and sisters and mother while pummeling me to death before going off to cash their welfare checks, but at least I'll have muh principles!

God gave us free will. I'm fine with taking away taxpayer money for abortions, but if a sheboon thinks it's easier to have a baby scraped out of her uterus than smash it against a sharp rock after forcing the turd out of her birth canal then who are you to stop her? And what could you actually do to stop her?

KEK
U
C
K

>can you explain to me why someone in a first world country the richest in the world cant afford 1 kid especially when theres a negative birthrate in society and everyone is old and dying and at the same time africans living under communism can afford 10 kids
Because we're not talking about one kid, we're talking about a vast array of different situations and experiences, it's literally impossible to account for all of them. Most people in the first world could possibly afford a kid, but a poor woman with no high school diploma who works 3 jobs already to support her 3 kids, a 4th one would almost certainly crush her.
And I think you severley underestimate the cost of a kid in the US. From 0-18 it costs on average a million dollars per kid. This is a large drain on resources and the poorer you go the harder it hits them until you get to the reeeeal poor who have 8 kids. some addicted to crack and other drugs, who don't go to school and will grow up to be a criminal like a drug dealer or prostitute because those are the only jobs available to them that they can do.
Almost everyone who has a kid goes on Government benefits at some point, the ones with 7-8 kids reap massive amounts of money from the government, getting more than $1000 of food stamps every month, kids on government insurance plants because the parents couldn't pay for any of that.
Having a kid isn't just an "oh no this is haaaard" thing, it really does strip peoples soul away, even the well -off ones.

The enlightened among us have figured that out already.

The next step for you is to understand that it is in your personal interests to allow abortion to continue freely.

Voluntary eugenics is not a dirty phrase, user.

Dude, how about you stop hoping for god and take RESPONSIBILITY and at least TRY to better the world. First you bitch and moan, and then when you get to the point where you could actually change something, you go "uhm oh worlds going to shit anyways, don't want to change my opinion".
MUH don't want to change something, it's too hard, so I'm just gonna make good with god blah blah.
I guess it's just too convenient being a sheep and hoping not to be eaten by wolves.

>but if a sheboon thinks it's easier to have a baby scraped out of her uterus than smash it against a sharp rock after forcing the turd out of her birth canal then who are you to stop her? And what could you actually do to stop her?

death penalty.... there would be 1% of the abortions there are today by tomorrow if we implemented the death penalty for abortion and for that 1% who still do it, they die... and then there will be 0 abortionists in 2 days

also a lot less fornication because people would know the seriousness of the matter

I think you misunderstood what Jesus tried to fucking convey to you.

FUCKING DUMB RETARDS STILL WORSHIPPING ABRAHAMIC GOD THAT WANTS THEM TO DIE IN A SHITEER AS WORTHLESS BARELY SENTIENT LUMPS OF FLESH THAT EXIST ONLY TO WITNESS HIS EXISTENCE REEEEEEEE

Surely the niggers will disappear if you let them abort amirite

Thanks Mr. Teeth.

*tips fedora*