Bernie would have been a good president! I can't believe you guys! >:(

Bernie would have been a good president! I can't believe you guys! >:(

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4q7qrm/bernie_sanders_controlled_opposition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally the only reason anyone liked him is because he promised "free" shit.

< nice old man.

Nice try shlomo.

There is only one way I would ever vote for Trump, and that's if he was running against Bernie.

"no refunds"

"but I wanted someone else to pay for my liberal arts degree!"

Duhhh! That's why I took a loan out to donate to his campaign. I would get compensated with free college but that isn't happening anymore.

You are Canadian so who cares what you think.

Dont worry, im sure he'll refund all those thousands of dollars that donated

any day now

Why does everyone call someone they don't like a racist? when did this start?

Haven't been on my facebook since Trump won the primary. Before that was complete Bernie circlejerking with shitty memes.

In all fairness, it's the liberals that did it, we just like Trump.

>I don't know how campaign finances work
Because sometimes people exhibit racist behavior so they get called out on it

It's because most of Americans are too stupid to think for themselves nor know what's good for them. God I hate this country.

Maybe Bernie would've won if the people that wanted him to be elected were of voting age.

>people exhibit racist behavior so they get called out on it

Wrong. It's because Ad Hominem is the weapon of choice of anti-intellectuals and bullies. It's because news love bloggers and bloggers love Tumblr and Tumblr loves doing exactly what it claims to be against: labeling people. It's just a lazy way to try to silence a political opponent, AKA chicanery and slander.

B.S. is to the Democrats what Ted Cruz is to Republicans.

Lip service to the far left and nothing more.

liberals. It's not like they're going to be able to back up their convictions with facts or evidence so they flip the conversation by calling whoever's BTFOing racist so they have to defend themselves

But Trump IS a racists doe, or is this image talking about Hillary ? I know I posted this but I honestly don't know who they are referring to.

but he is still running according to libtards

Case in point:

U can blame the DNC, not the people, dipshit

This

Not really though. Do you really think there's no valid criticisms to be made of Trump (or Hillary for that matter, she's been called out as racist plenty of times). You can't say liberals (or whoever you're referring to, I didn't really understand what you're saying) rely on ad hominem when Trump and a lot of his supporters relish in shallow attacks aganist people.

At least the racism thing actually carrys weight.

Looks like I'll be voting for Jill Stein.

>voted
leaked DNC emails proved that it was rigged against bernie.
anyone have said emails btw?

>racism carries weight
Keep using it and see how much weight it carries when anybody who wants a secure nation is a racist.
There is literally nothing wrong with racism either.

How is Trump racist?

>At least the racism thing actually carrys weight.
"At least logical fallacies are good arguments" is what you just said.

"At least a big mac isn't a hamburger"
"At least a cat isn't an animal"

> Do you really think there's no valid criticisms to be made of Trump
I do, because since the election started I have never seen anyone in the anti-Trump camp show a fucking hair of intelligence and ability to make a real argument that doesn't fall back on libelous buzzwords parroted from whatever blog these fools get their news from.

he would have drowned your country in debt with his EVERYTHING IS FREE, MONEY FOR EVERYONE policies.

There were legitimately people who thought they should support Hillary over him.

>hurr Bernie is old, what if he dies?
>Hillary is literally on death's door

So your not a fan of Hillary then.

Everyone should vote for the candidate with their interests in mind. Bernie appealed to morons without jobs who are drowning in debt. Turns out, there aren't enough of those people for Bernie to win.

When did Trump lie?

Are you fucking stupid or do you just not understand how ironic your posts are?

so good

Buy my new book goyim, it's only listed for the price of the average campaign contribution of $27.

>the liar and the racist

What, you mean "the superpredators must hang by the rope" #Hillary1488 ?

>dems chose hilldog
>non-dems are to blame

lazy bait. 1/10.

>Randlet would have been a good president!
ftfy

Just gonna leave this here reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/4q7qrm/bernie_sanders_controlled_opposition/

This entire thread full of people taking OP seriously just proves the average IQ of someone on Cred Forums who supports Trump is not much higher than room temperature.

>it's only listed for the price of the average campaign contribution of $27.
This kike is masterful

Keeping muslims out is racists, calling all mejicans rapest is racicsts too.

I might buy this actually. Can't wait to read about the revolution!

Since Bernie is such a nice, generous old guy, he can STILL give away lots of money. Why does he need to be president to give his money away?

You feeling that you need to say this shows that your IQ is well below room temperature.

What's uncle commie been up to since the DNC anyway? They've certainly done a good job keeping him out of sight and out of mind.

>kek Trumptards voting against their own economic interest
I think you fuckers could actually benefit with some free college tuition. Maybe take some economic classes and basic history to educate yourself the fascist your putting into office

Yeah believe what you want, but I am 100% serious.

> I have never seen anyone in the anti-Trump camp show a fucking hair of intelligence and ability to make a real argument that doesn't fall back on libelous buzzwords

>Are you fucking stupid or do you just not understand how ironic your posts are?

"I haet Trupm, how too I maek a argumant tay tiv peece?"

what if people were interested in more than economics?

really makes you think...

he bought a 300k lakehouse. Probably just relaxing

You see Hillary trying to do the same thing. That might turn against her and the people.

>Maybe Bernie would've won if the people that wanted him to be elected were of voting age.

It's worse than that. I knew plenty of people of voting age who "supported" Bernie but then failed to vote for him in the primary.

>Hey guys are you going to vote?
>It's today? I'm not registered
or
>I-I don't really feel like going all the way downtown just to vote. I hope he wins though.

For one we already have free college, it's called the GI Bill.

Also, Trump is acting in our economic interest, he wants to strengthen white middle-class America.

>berniefags

>Bernie would have been a good president!

No he wouldn't have.

He would have bowed to globalist pressure at the first opportunity.

They wouldn't have even PAID him to be their little bitch... he just would have done it out of fear.

I've never seen a more delusional pack of retards in my life, and that's really saying something in an election Jeb Bush used to be running in and Gary Johnson is still running in.

I wonder if people actually did this. I read stories about how people literally spent their life savings on his donation and I just can't fathom it.

Would Bernie have given Trump more trouble than sick Hillary?

It would neutralize one of Trump's biggest advantages because both represent major change.

I think this picture sums it up pretty well, kudos to whoever made it.

Bernie is still laughing at how easy this was. The jew makes sure he wins either way.

>N-no you

Literally proven not to be him

I didn't vote for Cankles. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kasich was the best candidate, Bernie was 2nd best, followed by Webb

Haha nice joke!

>(((snopes)))

>>I-I don't really feel like going all the way downtown just to vote. I hope he wins though.

It's not surprising. These people want to take but they don't want to give. Bernie was smart to think that there were plenty of people like that, but he was a fool to think they would ever shoulder a cause that isn't their immediate providence. These people's fuel is instant gratification, like dogs.

I wish I was American, I know Trump supporters are a very very passionate and patriotic crowd. I predict a majority win for Trump, despite the highly successful media smear campaign.

(((look at their faces you autist)))

Funny how the libs don't seem to have a problem with an old white guy running the show when they have the chance to get "free" shit out of it.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!
YOU'RE FUCKING OLD!

I have done my research.

LBJ doctrine.

they look like walking memes

>i wouldn't really want free shit
Fine, now the rich fucks will get more of it.

did everyone forget that his wife scammed a university?

>Boinie Sandazs
>white

>Canadian
>Thinks his opinion is relevant

>Literally proven not to be him

you lie.

(((Rich Fucks)))

Hillay's book sold 3000 copies. This one will potentially sell a million copies to crazy libtards.

nice ol money hungry taxing jew

Oh god
My running joke back when Boinie was relevant was
>I'm Boinie Sandazs, and I want to be your next New York Times bestselling author

That's too fucking funny.

communists are the worst scumbags in history, the unending failure never seems to make them think at all. A childish egalitarian fantasy that they never seem to grow out of, sort of like adult men playing videogames.