OK faggots...

OK faggots. The first debate is in ONLY 10 MORE FUCKING DAYS! This is probably going to be the biggest fucking prez debate in US history

What do you predict will happen? What do you think Trump will attack Hillary with and vice versa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw
action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ELC_elections-2016_debate-prep-survey
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
youtube.com/watch?v=CXK83FJzLYc
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
forwardprogressives.com/ted-cruz-pledges-support-for-constitutional-amendment-banning-birth-control/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My predictions:

Trump will attack Hillary on emails, bengazi, corruption, her sickness

Hillary will attack Trump on he's "racist", against women, against minorities, "hates" Mexicans, the wall

Also I predict that Hillary will cry during the debate. No really. I suspect that Trump will say something mean and she will cry (or use tissues with onions) to make it appear as though Trump is a bad sexist guy and she's just a woman

PRAISE

Hillary will be exposed,Trump will bring the proof

the Russians will shoot their fainting gun at her again

Hillary shits her pants on stage. So it was memed.

Trump will attack her about the emails and Benghazi
Hillary will attack him the Florida judge , trump u and tax returns

quads say Hillary will die on stage

Florida judge?

I bet she'll die during debates.

>what do you think will happen
Repeating digits. Lots of them

There isn't going to be a debate. Hillary will "be too sick" to debate and media will sweep it under the rug or defend it.

Oh shit didn't know I got trips till now. Check em

The real question is will Hillary be able to stand during the debate?

>muh emails
>muh benghazi
>muh make murica great again
>muh wall
>muh great deals

Why do you even ask

With the support of some secret service members, yes. They'll have to stand beside her holding her up during the entire debate

Trump will get dominated

Hillary will be sitting down

Hillary will need the bathroom

Hillary will collapse

Let's hope she has one of her brain freezes and maybe shits herself while they have to carry her off stage, I would just love to watch CNN put a positive spin on a situation like that, I really don't get why she is the candidate, I mean these health issues can't be something new, all the establishment had to do was choose a suitable puppet and they go ahead and pick the one that's broken.

youtube.com/watch?v=azUpfzDNxpw

It will be like four moderators attacking Trump and Hillary sleeping because of her medication.

She will die.

Hillary will faint during the debate.

Screencap this and check these digits.

This just in from kek.

Hillary will not measure up in charisma or wit. She is the shorter, and less intimidating out of the two. Her answers and rhetoric will be weak. Trump will dominate with enthusiasm and appeal.

Fucking leaf.

Digits, brethren.

Hilary will shit herself and die

kek wills it

Trump is going to go full presidential mode to assuage normie fears that he's a crazy racist. Hillary is going to paint him as said crazy racist. Hillary is going to look like a hysterical buffoon and Trump is going to look like a normal politician. The tables will be turned.

It's just going to be the moderators and Hillary attacking Trump. They're going to bring up all of the gaffes Trump made that people have forgotten about. It's nothing more than a smear campaign. It'll be a shitshow of moderate proportions.

Hillary will either be sedated and a slobbering mess or go in raw dog style all crazy and lose her shit after a few minutes debating with Trump. There's no way she can get through one debate even I predict. She doesn't have the stamina for real or the mental capacity at this point to go through a debate, so there is a slight chance she weasels her way out of the debates.

Damn, crying would work for her too....

This.

I'm serious when I say Trump has been playing 83th dimension Snakes and Ladders' MMORPG from day 1.

>tfw she will really die and no one takes your comment seriously.

I'm letting you all know, this guy speaks the truth. Screencap this because it'll be history and it was predicted here first

If Hillary keeps up her current poor judgment, I can see her bringing up "UR A RUSSIAN AGENT" or pepe at the debate

All Trump would have to do is say "I have no idea what you're talking about"

or, if her health issues keep cropping up, I could see "I'M NOT GONNA LEGITIMIZE A RACIST BY DEBATING HIM" used as an excuse

really after the last week it's all on Hillary to not fuck up

Hillary won't stand for this

Guys with girlfriends look right tru dat shit, girls can prob tell fake tears.

Trump needs to trigger an episode of Hillary's Parkinsons. Just interrupt judges while they're talking to her, and she'll wack out like other times.

Oh it's you. Why do you shill for Hill?

Real Debates: The more factual person would win.

Presidential Debate 2016: Whomever strikes the most emotional chord with the people will come out the victor.

This.

Hopefully her stunt will backfire (as is the will of Kek) and make her choke into another coughing fit

Hillary will make a fool of herself making fun of Pepe, alt-right, russian conspiracies with trump and crazy garbage. Every question asked to her would be changed into an attack on Trump.

Trump will just smile and handle every question with class and smoothness. By the end of the debate there's no doubt Hillary would look like a raving lunatic while Trump looks presidential already. At the very least this will turn off and convince most people to not vote for Hillary and instead become discouraged from voting Hillary altogether.

Personally I'm hoping for a head spasm like pic related.

You have a very skewed and unrealistic vision of how debates work and have always worked

It's not just (current year)

Nah. It would make her look weak.

She will sit, because her health won't allow her to stand.

I think its important for big don to approach the first debate with a cool, calm, and straightforward demeanor. He should dispel the belief that he's a crazy nazi racist. The following debates, he needs to attack hill and drop those redpills. If he does it right, the normies will have no choice but to come to the conclusion that big don is not only the best choice this election, but will be one of, if not the most based president ever.

Loud noises seem to do it too. She will spaz on stage.

>Presidential Debate (any year): Whomever strikes the most emotional chord with the people will come out the victor.

Fixed for you. Reagan didn't win by using facts.

This confirms my assumptions that shillary is a robot. Just look at those head movements... They look very robot-like.

I predict that Hildawg will go apeshit and look like a psychopath, or she'll try to be nice and she'll get trounced.

Debates are about persuasion, not about facts

IT'S MY LIIIIIIFE
IT'S NOW OR NEVER
I AIN'T GONNA LIVE FOR-E-VER

>cant handle trump
>supposed to handle leading a country
pushing the "kindly frail grandma"angle makes people think she's in no shape to be a world leader
i dont know how it could besides pity, and that doesnt garner a lot of votes

I don't think Hillary will cry, she knows it would make her look weak and she's already terrible at faking laugher, so trying to fake tears would be not worth the effort. It's more likely that she will lose her temper at some point and turn into a batshit insane grandma screaming about cartoon frogs but I expect the moderators to step in before she makes herself look too bad.

It works with women. Comfortable (See: Middle class, liberal) women see weakness and vulnerability and think "OH WOW, SHE'S JUST LIKE ME, IT'S OK TO BE WEAK LOL"

Poorer/more vulnerable women are probably the most paranoid of all about weak leaders, but those are the ones already voting for Trump.

Hillary would act like this.

CNN: How Hillary breaking down on stage was the most American and feminist thing a Presidential Candidate has ever done

Show's her human side blah blah blah, yea I totally see them her crying from frustration rage as a positive.

Trump is literally going to lose because he knows nothing about government or policy.

Keep dreaming, HillShill

Crying wouldn't fly with any serious voter, it would show she is incapable of taking criticism and she lets her emotions influence her actions.

Besides, I doubt she has the ability to cry.

After the first Kerry-Bush debate Kerrys poll numbers went dowm
I hope the same thing will happen with Hillary

It's true. He doesn't study for the debates while Hillary practices weeks for each debate

>What do you predict will happen?

She will go into a seizure mid sentence and have to be carried offstage.

If she even takes the stage at all.

She practices because her brain is a fucking mess and she forgets almost everything

Boycotting because Gary isn't in it

No it won't work and the HRC team will not try any Hillary tears
1. Projecting an image of weakness in the late stages of a Pres campaign
2. Hilldog would hate the idea because her self-image is the strong, composed power woman
3. Tears on command can come out with weird facial expressions

Instead, expect her to make speeches with sympathetic supporting figures(expect "real everyday people", including 1 or 2 black female small business owners) and some kind of tear-jerker morality finish. And she'll get the darlings of the Latino left to shill for here a few times to keep the Trump/Hitler/Beanocaust specter in the spotlight.

thank you for Correcting The Record

#ImWithCuckNow

It would work with feminazis and maybe faggots and that's literally it.

Clinton sees herself as a warrior. She won't cry. Give the ice queen some credit. She did manhandle that Benghazi hearing.

Here's a visual representation of what I think will happen

Yeah, because people wanna see their potential president crying.

I suspect a crowd full of democrat shills and supporters that will boo Trump after every major statement he makes

The debates should not be in front of a live audience, it will only sway public opinion.

It's the same for all those people who watch shitty "comedy" shows like Big Bang Theory; when they hear the "crowd" laugh it's their signal to begin laughing as well, the same will happen when they hear people boo Trump.

So was it shitten
So shall it pee

She won't cry. It will make her look weak.

>do we want a crying old lady up against Putin? etc.

hello rare.
What are things like over thar?

Here's my prediction:

Trump will try to be as Presidential as possible, focusing more on talking about his policies rather than attacking Hillary.

Hillary on the other hand will put more of a focus on attacking Trump and his policies rather than discussing her own.

I'm sure an argument will break out at some point, but I feel like Trump would put a stop to it quickly.

>"I haven't even started on her yet."

>Clinton sees herself as a warrior. She won't cry.
agreed, in fact that's #2 in a nutshell

He allegedly paid off the Florida attorney general so that she could ignore Trump University suits

Trump just has to offer up another linguistic killshot. We know Hillary is unhealthy, we know she doesn't look very good, all he needs is a Low Energy 2.0 and he's in.

>I suspect a crowd full of democrat shills and supporters that will boo Trump after every major statement he makes
That'll only piss people off. Like when Trump pointed out the primary debates were stacked with donors in the audience

This.

Hillary has been an utter idiot as of late, and is acting like how Trump was at the beginning. The tables have turned.

I hope he goes after with a meat cleaver. Wouldn't that make a statement

I remember the day this was memed right here on 4chin. good times good times

You should kill yourself while you're at it.

Hillary is too busy attacking a 30 second frog doodle to even attack Trump.

>I'm sure an argument will break out at some point,
>but I feel like Trump would put a stop to it quickly.
That would be an excellent move, especially since she would play along with stopping it in order to not look unpresidential. Deciding the ending point of a conversation is one way to demonstrate masculine dominance. It works in dating, it will work to elevate Trump and lower Clinton

I screen shot this. I'll post in your honor if she cries.

HRC will have some sort of seizure and the debate will have to be cut short. This ends her run.

Kek wills it!

fuggg

Lester and Hillary are going over the list of obscure acronyms and statistics that Huma will be whispering into Hillary's ear piece.

Watch Hillary's eyes go blank as she digests her instructions.

Trump is going to crush hillary, the man is a fucking wrecking machine honed to a razors edge in the mean streets of New York real estate business sharks.

rip shillary

Hillary will attack pepe and the mean people on the internet. trump will attack her on key points and win.

Nope gotta vote against Trump first

>not retarded > you > plz pick one

Worse debate ever.

Trump will be calm and composed.

Hillary will show up to prove she has a heart beat.

Media declared it a massive success

My god, KEK is real.

hillary will trip on stage for all to see

It will fall along these lines

>Panning the crowd
>SJW, BLM, fatso, feminism, gays
>They hold up signs that say "Never Trump"
>Hillary gets introduced
>Crowd cheers in total ecstasy
>"And business man Donald Trump"
>Crowd booing, a BLM screams "racist!"
>The moderator smiles and looks at Hillary
>"Hillary, you have a lot of style... Diamonds or pearls?"
>"Ohohoh, I love my pearls, I really do! But diamonds are a girls best friend"
>Whole crowd goes "Aaaaaaaw!"
>Moderator puts on the tough face and looks at Donald Trump
>"Donald J. Trump! Black Lives Matters and several others has routinely accused you of being a racist. Muslims have called your policies bigoted and islamophobic. David Duke of the KKK has endorsed you. You've been accused of bullying the wife of the Khan family, the gold star family whos son died on duty in iraq for our country. You once said that if Ivanka wasn't your daugther you would date her. Do you think it is appropriate for the next president of the united states to bully gold star families, beating his wife and raping his children?

there wont be debates

This.
She will rush offstage like she did when she coughed behind the pillar. "Ok, thank you all, bye". hack, hack......gimme water...cough, cough. Then she sharts in the mart.

Hillary strokes out on stage

Kek. Wouldn't be surprised though.

he actually has the gays and traps sooooooo........

>won't stand

You're right. She might even fall over if she tries.

Trump will have ascended again by the time the debates happen. Don't underestimate what can happen between now and the first debate. I think Hillary will say some 2008/2012 style typical politician bs with zero enthusiasm and nobody will care at all what she says. Trump will say everything 100% correct and surprise everyone with his glory

Hillary will become flustered and she'll lash out and make a faux pas by saying "nigger" or something

This is more apt that I'd care to admit.

Pro-Hillary moderators are almost a foregone conclusion.

Trump will need to call attention to this in a way that doesn't make him look petty or whiny.

This isn't intelligence squared or Oxford debates. Might as well not even call these things debates but rather who can use pathos most effectively.

She will get absolutely destroyed just like Lyin' Ted and Little Marco.

It's almost sad, I don't think her heart will hold up.

She faints on stage

This is what he's for a fact considering:
action.trump2016.com/debate-prep-survey/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ELC_elections-2016_debate-prep-survey

Hillary will have a stroke on national television. Trump will bring out Bill Clinton's rape victims. Kek is with me

Google "petite mal epileptic seizure".

KEK'S WILL HAS SPOKEN

surpsised anyone who think otherwise. media proved long ago to be crooked. Trump uses them as needed, often taking a few hits to get free press coverage. face it lads, Trump is a fucking master at the game, just be happy he's on our side(not you fbi, fucking sell outs). if not, meaning if Trump were a liberal poof and running on a liberal platform I'd be fucking terrified of him.

Trips. Checked. Praise KEK.

Trump will finally reveal his true debate skills, he will utterly smash his opponent. It has become time to be President. He shall make Killary a mess, a sack of human garbage. She might even die due to prolonged abuse of truth.

As a young White man i would like to take this chance to say how sorry i am, yes i am very sorry. I really want to say sorry to all those i have hurt over the years.

Thats right i want to say sorry to all the Conservatives i yelled at and called racists and biggots over the years. You all have been right, and i have come to see it first hand over the last few years.

Having voted twice for Obama i find myself now on the Trump wagon and will never vote for another Democrat again.

Hillary will be well informed on a myriad of foreign and domestic policy issues and Trump will resort to the bully tactics he relied on throughout the Republican debates

The election is riding on this debate.

Trump knows it.

Hillary knows it.

The American people know it.

Hillary will have to prove that she isn't a month away from becoming a corpse and that she isn't just some frigid bitch on a massive power trip.

Trump will have to prove that he has more depth and staying power than people believe and that he isn't a one-trick pony.

What these candidates say in ten days will determine who wins.

I can't wait to see what happens.

Anderson Cooper is one of the mods, we know whose side he's on along with all of CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
youtube.com/watch?v=CXK83FJzLYc
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

And my personal favorite of this season.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

100% this
It will be the most boring debate ever.

they seriously need better mods you know independent mods not cucksucker like couper

kill youreself, consider yourself banished. You disgust me.

>this election
>boring

At first, you were Wojack.

Forever without hope.

Forever without light.

But you fought and freed yourself.

Today and forevermore, you will be Pepe.

witnessed

dat last one is brutal

we must insert pepe into the debate somehow.

it is our last greatest and final calling. Hillary will attack pepe like an alt-right pinata, but she will fall for the diversion while everyone laughs at her.

AC strikes me as having a tiny sliver of integrity and some intellectualism inside him. I'm putting him down as a wildcard.
He'll have to throw some of the pre-planned trip up questions, absolutely. But he may find some subtle way of making Trump or his arguments look good in a later segment, against his own masters. He might choose to bow to his masters overtly, and covertly subvert them on live TV.

Cuomo is a huge shabbos goy faggot -- always has been, always will be.

DELETE THIS

Anderson Cooper is amazing.

Ted Cruz would be a scalie

>and called racists and biggots
>racism or bigotry being categorically bad rather than a situtional tool
You're still swallowing the programming

Hillary Clinton will do her best to emasculate Trump, insulting his "thin skin" or maybe even saying he's weak, maybe a implication about his manhood.

She has zero banter skills though, so while her Tumblrite retard sycophants will be overjoyed, she'll come across as a frigid nagging harpy to the normal people in American and Trump will shoot up to a 10+ point lead in the polls overnight.

Hillary is obviously going to duck the debates.

She's a dead woman. Dead women can't stand on a live stage. A body double won't work upon close inspection.

0% there are debates this year.

>see. Hurr durr count to 10 I'm a faggot and my dad helped kill JFK

I'd laugh if she cried. I'd make that sound clip into a ringtone.

UMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUM
D-DIGITS

The election is quite entertaining.
I said the fucking debate will be boring as shit because, as he said, Trump will try to seem presidential like the last couple weeks (which will mean there'll be no low blows, no attacks on clintons health etc) and Hillary will try and prove that she's alive.
Fucking learn to read.

> kys > vote trump > pick one new fag

No it wouldn't, it'd make her look unbelievably weak.
You think Putin is just gunna be a nice guy? That would absolutely annihilate her as a serious candidate as the leader of the free world.

Why do you greentext like this?

Kek has spoken

it helps me sleep a cup of lib tears and greentext will do that

This.

He is going annihilate her. She is used to being a bully and pushing people around. She will not tolerate Trump besting her. She will chimp out (muh powah full womyn)

Shillary collapses in stage

No I mean by putting multiple >'s on the same line.

>hillary will trip on stage for all to see. Fall down and break her hip. Game over man! cough...cough,cough......hack hack....."somebody gimme some water fer Christ's sake".

yolo

She will blurt out "Those fucking Jews" in a moment of anger.

Trump will dominate hillary, it will be a no contest K.O. She'll probably have an episode on live television, maybe even, if KEK wills it, a stroke on live television. The media will obviously try to downplay it and spin it as if her stroke was actually just severe diarrhea or some other ridiculous non stroke related nonsense.

those digits are gay

hillary will trip live on stage

check em

what is this retarded autism. are all Americans like this?

Why did this go unchecked?

Hillary's catheter tube will dislodge and she will spray peepee everywhere.

Trying to force digits, KEK isn't amused. You cuck.

Her reptilian body will shutdown in the middle of debate

>Anderson Cooper is amazing
and your fav film is Bareback Mounting.

>people actually think trump screaming like a lunatic means he can win a debate against a seasoned debater like hillary

i bet u all watch WWE like the manchildren u are

Witnessed

Crying lost her the nomination in 08. It won't work this time either.

Wikileak drop the night before the debate.

blame public education for not teaching people how to critically think, and extract arguments from debates

It's a good thing the public is filled with serious voters.

Hillary will pepper trump with subtle barbs until he flips out

News coverage will be dominated by trump flipping out on loop

Repeat 2 more times, because trump has low self-control and it'll happen LITERALLY EVERY TIME

Hillary wins by making sure Trump has constant negative coverage until November

Seriously, Trump is up in the polls for three days and he can't help but start in with the crazy offensive shit again.

He's going to bury himself.

>Shillary collapses in stage
And loses another shoe.

>Had to cheat to beat an uncharismatic jewish socialist
>Lost to Obama in '08
>SOMEHOW will be able to stand up to the most charismatic man in America

Lol okay.

lol, sorry I can't hear you over the sound of tinfoil from your dumbshit candidate talking about a "basket of deplorables" that apparently contains a third of the country. Literally go fuck yourself fag, Trump is twice as presidential as that fainting noonwraith looking cunt.

If he was in it, it'd be the biggest killjoy in American history. Fuck you

First President to be in the WWE Hall of Fame, get your shit rekt asspained lefty

>Hillary's catheter tube will dislodge and she will spray peepee everywhere.

Like a fookin fire hose. Spraying "poop chute" Cooper Anderson in the face.

I too think he has some potential, but I'm not expected much out of him given his poor track record.

The most awkward underwhelming thing ever.

He's releasing tax returns after an audit, he said so after he released his health records and pence released his tax returns. Maybe the florida judge but trump will explain La Raza and it will be done.

>"...and Mr Trump has been leading the
>"American people astray with this so
>"called alt right. Why he ... He...
>*cliches chest
>PTFFFFFFFFFFTTTT
>brown liquid splashes on floor
>secret service scramble out
>*cough*hack*
>phlegm shoots from mouth
>she falls, face first into a puddle of her rancid feces
>Trump looks at his watch
>somewhere in a bunker near Moscow, Putin lights a Cuban cigar

CHECKED
KEK WILLS IT1!!!!!

I expect Assange to publish more shit 1 or 2 days before the first debate

>inb4 skype call debate with Hillary in her deathbed

you ever doubted?

i just want trump to look at hillary with a smug grin and say "hey Hillary, how you feelin?"

im sorry kek. will repent

>trump stumps opposition yet again by feigning errors until they build him up as a huge retard and prepare for a retard and then oh gosh who could have seen this coming its Smooth playa jimmy fallon don speaking sense directly into the camera

>This is probably going to be the biggest fucking prez debate in US history
Do you delusional children actually believe this?

baseless predictions, and you missed my point completely

This is what happens; Hillary is only alive as a hologram right now and they haven't calibrated her mobile emitters to handle a green-screened speech, never mind a live debate.

>feigning

Hillary collapses during the debate.

Something in the line of the last rap battle in 8mile where the pissy whigger unloads on himself and leaves the nignog speechless. I wonder if hillary will shart in mart.

Trump did it perfectly, start as a bully to get eyes on you as being this bombastic courageous asshole, then you scope in on serious shit, on making america great and meeting with community leaders on plans to make things better.

Hillary has been doing the opposite, open with boring EDUCATION REFORM, and then devolve into attacking cartoon frogs and donald trump, making her seem like a clueless idiot with no platform other than I HATE DONALD TRUMP!

>mfw when msnbc can't air the worst pepes

I go to the school that is hosting the debate. There's a lottery for tickets and I can feel Kek's power snagging me one

I think

>Hillary will do very little or even go off stage at some point for Whatever Reason
>the (((moderators))) will gang up on trump and grill him, mainly about his tax returns
>Hillary will come back on stage
Hillary will share some bad news for sympathy (daughter is sick, dog is dead etc)
>Use that excuse to leave the debate for a second time
>Trump knows whats going on and handles himself under the pressure
>Hillary wins debate cuz woman card

>Presidential Debate 2016: Whomever strikes the most emotional chord with the people will come out the victor.
>2016

Its been that way ever since the debates were first televised (namely, JFK vs Nixon)

honestly Dems would love a chance to swap Kerry or Biden in for Hillary, and it'd probably clinch it for them

witness. Shout "JEWS DID 9/11"

he doesnt study for speeches either, tardo. He also doesnt read from a teleprompter and manages to blow the fuck out of everyone.

Niggas playing 29th dimensional Apples to Apples and Hillarys playing old maid

there you have it

You can see her hairy lip in this pic.

Like, really hairy.

I don't believe Trump is a good debator. In the first few debates he did well because no one took him serious and were scared to attack him. During the last few debates, it turned into a mess and Trump didn't do as well. I remember the worst moment for Trump was when Rubio was attacking him for not having a detailed health care plan and the moderator asked Trump if he wanted to add anything else to his plan and he said no.

forwardprogressives.com/ted-cruz-pledges-support-for-constitutional-amendment-banning-birth-control/

Why on earth have you ditched this guy? Pretty much a /r9k/ victory.

>libertarian scum cannot have sex anymore without the risk of getting pregnant

This is horrible to notice...

Expect Hillary to disappear for 30-45 minutes during a commercial "bathroom" break, as she will be in the back room being cared for by her team of doctors and the black SS guy with the diazepam pen patting her on the back reassuring her that she can go on debating.

I predict that Trump will release his tax returns RIGHT before the debate to completely throw off Hillary and destroy her justification for not releasing transcripts/emails.

Here's the thing: There's nothing incredibly damning on his taxes. It wouldn't make much of a difference if he released them now or not, the media would latch on to something insignificant about it, and find something new to badger him about few days later.

Trump will weaponize his tax returns. Cap this.

kek

It'd be the first presidential debate worth watching. Fuck you and your mom

> (You)
>I screen shot this. I'll post in your honor if she cries.
Hats off to you m8

Jeb will win.

I can't believe we're going to witness the greatest presidential debate in U.S. history. Lucky fags.

>we
If this post gets digits, you'll be killed by a dindu before November.

That's fine by me, I just need to live for 10 days.

i think Hillary will die, cough and lose voters, or false flag will happen.

My prediction is:
-They will attack each other with the points they have been using all over the campain, but hillary´s will sound too repetitive to be effective and she will switch to the defensive halfway through
-At some point after that Trump will say something that will trigger the public. It can be some actual ABSOLUTE MADMAN shit or something trivial, but that doesn´t matter
-Debate ends with trump reinforced to the direct viewers of the debate, but after it the MSM will make the biggest, most dramatic damage control you will see in your lifetime. Some people within the MSM will say enough at this point because the shilling is too much to them or because they want to switch sides and they will report things more fairy for fucking once, which will trigger the shills in other channels
-civil Jew war ensures
Cap this shit

she will cry HOWEVER
it will be from her ass

screep cap this too