> 2016
> voting against your economic interests because of your inferiority complex around minorities

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/
nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=cEHr2dN58Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How is voting Trump against labour class' interest?

>2016
>still thinking republicans are the party taking advantage of minorities

>2016
>voting to give money to worthless shits

>implying economics are the only things we want
not
>smaller government
>states rights
>gun rights
>national security
>nationalism
>equality

I love how you leftists make fun of blue collar workers. No wonder fucking millennials have shit jobs, they don't see the value of hard work. Fuck off cunt.

Look at how charitable Clinton is. Clinton foundation spent almost 6% on charity, according to IRS records. Who can even deny this is just a slush fund, when they spend more on office supplies than actual charity?
Any charitable work they do, is a complete fuck up, like Haiti.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/

Dinesh Desousa article on Haiti.
nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

Why would anyone vote for someone who is obviously so corrupt?
Trump actually cares and talks about jobs. Clinton talks about accepting millions of people into this country, and shipping jobs overseas.

You are confused OP.

>I don't mind living in a shopping mall filled with brown people who hate me as long as the owners give me coupons!

wow this post really activated my almond

1 post indeed...

youtube.com/watch?v=cEHr2dN58Ww

2016 -> not making enough money to benefit directly from trumps tax cuts

ishgigyudi didggiyt

>falling for the meme that any politician cares about you

OH MAN YOU REPUBLICANS SUPPORTING DRUMPF ACTAULLY HAVE FULLTIME JOBS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR FUCKING PLEBS!!!

>democrats will assist your economic interests

>replacing yourself demographically and giving more resources to syrian refugees and shitskins is in my interests
Nah

>explain why only an idiot would ever vote for you
>replace "I" "Me" or "Democrat" with "Trump" "My Opponent" and "Republican"
It's the oldest trick in the book. I hope you haven't fallen for it.

what if i told you i wasn't voting against my economic interests?

>putting free money over everything else
bread and circuses tier

Liberals literally vote against their own economic interests when they wouldn't qualify for free gibz.

If you have a job why would you vote democrat? Less taxes means more money.

Thats how it works.

>thinking voting democrat is any different

what economic intrest from the Democrats? Welfare?

Trumps taxplan is 0 income tax for the poorest

>Let me insult you and then you will like me!
Liberal logic. It isn't my fault you guys are about as unlikable as a kid with sever Aspergers.

Perfect face and glasses for a cumshot.
Fucking tsundere leftist I swear.

This, the only candidate that even mentioned anything about economics more than "more jobz" or "more gibs" was Bernie, and even then it was still pretty retarded.

That's shoe though.

Sorry but less tax is very much in my interest. No obamacare is very much in my interests. Tell me how its affordable for a 25yo 4 year degree holding healthy individual to pay 400 dollars a month for healthcare that i have to have but will never use? How is it fair that even with my degree i cant find a decent job in my field? Youre a fuck and need to leave.

>implying economics are the only things we want

exactly, I don't give a fuck about the economy, I'm not materialistic. all I want is to feel safe walking down the street.

CTR.. posting for 20 cents/ hour... want 15 $ for hour for MC Donalds.