*BRRRAAAPPPP* General - Price is Right Trombone Song Edition

How does it feel, all two of you stupid faggots who were somehow STILL deluded into voting for Gary "sucks on a" Johnson? That's what you get for buying into a "libertarian" candidate who only cares about strong gun control, carbon taxes, BLM, and open borders with concomitant language policing/hate speech laws.

Get fucked so hard right now. J/k that won't happen because you're lolbertarians.

Also, lolbertarian hate general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-xlmU9LvtAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of bizzaro world do we live in, for the big establishment republicucks pushing the "libertarian" nominee

I describe myself as a classical liberal, and I can't stand this guy.

voting trump because fuck clinton

Why not vote for Trump specifically because it's the morally correct thing to do?

well it's also because Trump is going to cut taxes and regulations yugely

not to mention the wall

bump

>two party system
>Democracy

>I can vote for Trump
>Your dumbass can't
Lick a butt, buttlicker. Not even playing.

Thanks, but we have enough Trump-type guys here, we don't need anymore of this populist shit. Enjoy you turd vs. turd elections, we are used to that over here. "Voting for lesser evil" and so on.

Thank god, they're losers and have no place in the debate.

No, they should't be invited to honor a principle of fairness. Only idiots will vote for them.

Nah fuck you shill, third parties need representation even if it's a couple of kooks like this. The 15% polling figure is too high, and barring these people from debates prevents them from even hoping to break that threshold.

I wouldn't vote Johnson because he's a stupid cucktarian combined with spicy libtard memery, but "muh two party system" is a sham.

>ukraine
>being relevant AT ALL

>criticize US for two party system
>when literally every parlimentary system has the same deal
those "parties" who get one seat and have to build coalitions to have any clout don't count

US and UK are not "every other country"

Gary Johnson can go fuck himself. Seriously, after is Aspergers attack from someone mentioning illegals as "illegal immigrants" he may as well be a minor step up from Hillary.

Also, his chance of winning is nonexistent. Why not hear from the two who actually have a fucking chance.

What fucking world do we live in where I can;t call a criminal a fucking criminal?

Sad!

Thank fuck for that. It would nothing but him and (((Stein))) interrupting him, and Hilary looking like a little angel, not saying a word.

She will be all alone with no lies or any other bullshit to protect her. Hopefully they check for earpieces beforehand

they don't actually want to be on the debates
they want to make a hubbub about it crying over who the american people chose desperate to pull support away from trump

At least Jill Stein attacks Clinton as well as Trump. Johnson only attacks Trump.

youtu.be/-xlmU9LvtAs

Heres the video. What a faggot.

I'm glad I left the libertarian meme.

This one. NPR the other day referred to "law-abiding illegal immigrants". Think about that for a second.

This is hilarious. He's even more of a cuck than Cred Forums makes him out to be.

This is literally the stupidest post I've seen today, you check every box

>(((orlando)))

I'm voting Johnson. It's not because I align with him politically, but because Clinton and Trump are both shit, I don't have any preference between them, and I'd like to use my vote to express my displeasure with the sorry state of both major parties.

>trump is shit
Keep gurgling the MSM diarrhea you idiot

Don't forget about "Putin is my buddy" Jill.

Johnson makes me ashamed to have ever called myself a libertarian

You can have whatever the fuck you want on Ukraine. Just stop sending millions of people to Poland to steal our jobs.

Well its because Johnson's trying to get votes from trump and Stein wants hillarys voters

Voting third party is effectively a vote for the winning candidate in our two party system. Our party system discourages voting for a third party

Thank god, now Trump can attack Hillary one on one

He can't. Hillary will be to sick to show up.

Dude OP, I'm an Objectivist. I'm FB friends with a bunch of Oists from around the world because before social media, we were all on forums and stuff.

Once Trump began the nominee, almost every single one of them started shilling for Johnson. And last election? No one paid him any mind because the Oist fad then was how "abstaining" and NOT VOTING was somehow sending the right message to the world because they weren't happy with the two choices they got...

They're basically just being fucking hipsters about the whole thing. Even though Trump has displayed more policies that are friendly to our cause than other Republican candidate, they still have to reject him for whatever made-up, liberal-propoganda reason.

For a philosophy about individualism, they sure all act like autistic sheep.

That's the problem. The third parties don't want to act like the other two parties. They don't get people elected to local offices, they don't go after seats in Congress either. They just try every four years for the highest office in the land and they can't see why that gives them no fucking credibility.

I'm not shilling for the two-party system either. It's not perfect but the third parties are fucking retarded and show up to a basketball match wearing fencing gear.

No one is going to come knock on your door and say

>Hey, we noticed you didn't vote for us, what's the matter buddy? How can we directly cater to you?

>third party is effectively a vote for the winning candidate
I know how it works but I really don't care whether Trump or Clinton wins. They are equally bad in my eyes.

Johnson is a slave name

glad nader 2.0 and air head cunt are not allowed in the debates, they both fucking suck and are useless.

ALL HAIL THE GOD EMPEROR LORD TRUMP

SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE

BUILDER OF THE WALL

SMACK DOWNER OF THE NIGGERS

GASER OF THE GAYS

GOD BLESS AMERICA....NAW FUCK AMERICA....ITS JEWMURICA...GOD BLESS LORD TRUMP

What is Aleppo

BOOM

Libertarians deserve to be gassed

you are saying it like its a bad thing