Hans Island is rightful Canadian clay and Denmark better step off before this means small-scale localized warfare

Hans Island is rightful Canadian clay and Denmark better step off before this means small-scale localized warfare.

Hans Island belongs to the Kingdom of Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/Hans Island/@80.8265751,-66.4884768,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4fcf2bbd21314427:0xa411e99efbd18178!8m2!3d80.8268705!4d-66.4596504
data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS
prestigeproperty.co.uk/pages/french_chateau_for_sale.asp
worldoils.com/marketplace/offshorerigs.php
forces.gc.ca/en/operations-special-forces/jtf2.page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't even try to test us again

>rightful Canadian clay
No such thing. "Canada" is just the leftovers america didn't want.

the danes are hilarious. they are in a border dispute with *canada* and are failing. we were in a border dispute with russia in the barents sea and we got a 50/50 deal with them

thanks medvedev

remove poutine

and denmark is the leftovers sweden didnt want

Hans Island clearly belongs to Austria.

I will gladly help exterminating all Norwegians just to secure that island.

I stand by your claim my son. god bless the queen

Don't fuck with our hat.

Oh shit it's a deck gun.

>Hans Island
Not sure what it's actually worth - like a piece of land in a place nobody can live. Got to be paid to take that land.

Canadians are too insufferable, even for Americans

The Murricans stand with us, Danes confirmed for BTFO.

It's mine now

You don't know what it's like fighting canadians. Every time we kill them, they win!

Turn that rock into something like this and maybe you have a claim.

Nobody on this board stands with canadians.

*Dominion of Canada

Silly bitch, don't you realize that Canada is basically a non country? Canada is rightful american clay.

>t. United Kingdom of Britain and Ireland

This.

Honestly, fuck Canada. We'll take the west and you guys can take the rest, okay?

LEGOLAND COMPLETELY AND IRREVERSIBLY BTFO

KYS PLASTIC BRICK "PEOPLE"

HOLY SHIT, SOMEONE HAS PHOTOSHOPPED HANS ISLANDS PICTURE ON GOOGLE MAPS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A CANADIAN FLAG IS ON IT INSTEAD OF A GREENLAND FLAG, TOP KEK

underrated

A

OH SHIT

>Hans
>Canadian
Wow

We will take our flæske sværd and stab you with them, you fucc bois.

F

plz be my ai gf island

well done

ITS CANADIAN CLAY

1 trillion keks

This. It's a rock in the middle of the ocean. There's probably nothing worth mining there either.

Once oil is found in its vicinity the situation'll escalate

What's the oil situation like there? It may or may not be rightful American clay depending on the answer.

let this be real

nice proxy, NIDF

it's real

go to google maps
type in hans island
go

There's plenty!
Now we wait till US forces annihilate Denmark, find no oil and leave while we sneak in and take their devastated land.

Do you require financing for your liberation of the Hans island and disarmaments of the WMDs you have detected on the surface?

If you don't understand the political consequences for the failure to win a territorial dispute then you shouldn't talk about it.

FUCKING

Only a pair of white countries could have a cheeky dispute like the ongoing whisky war of Hans island

Crown Prince Cuckboii Fukboii coming for you

holy shit

STAR SPECKLED BANANA

DAS RITE!

nice

I like you.

google.com/maps/place/Hans Island/@80.8265751,-66.4884768,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x4fcf2bbd21314427:0xa411e99efbd18178!8m2!3d80.8268705!4d-66.4596504

It's real

IM SERIOUSLY SICK OF YOU FUCKING NIGGERS IN OTHER COUNTRIES TELLING US WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE SEAL PROBLEM WE CAN CLUB AND KILL THEM IF WE FUCKING WANT TO

THEY'RE LOUD, THEY FUCKING STINK AND THEY SHIT UP EVERY FUCKING HARBOR AND NOW THAT YOU FAGGOTS STOPPED BUYING PELTS THEY'RE GETTING OVERPOPULATED

THEY'RE LITERALLY THE NIGGERS OF THE SEA AND AMERICA YOUR FUCKING CELEBRITIES WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE BABY ONES AND I'M SICK OF IT, THEY NEED TO BE GASSED ALONG WITH YOUR CELEBS OKAY

>muh feels
>muh cute pics

HOW ABOUT MUH CLUB YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I would slaughter dozens of Danish babies and encourage Muslim immigration to Denmark just to take this island back into to our rightful rule

>Flag

Since when there have been seals in Switzerland?

we've never lost it user.

it's our.
it has always been ours.
it will always be ours

I think Canada should BTFO

Danelaw has the rightful claim.

you dropped your shitpost proxy

>Landlocked

literally a cuckold country only made possible because it's full of jews

>implying you Danish vaginas could handle our winter bantz in a real war.

You'll get JTF2'd straight to hell.

You are so retarded. Switzerland will prevail.
Europe is a shithole of warmongers. The EU will be gone in less than 10 years. Russia has their own problems.
If you think anyone cares about a barren mountain with 8 million trolls on it you are completely delusional.

Switzerland is the epitome of jewry. All the bullshit you hear about Nazi gold is just bantz for the lols and we laugh at every retard buying into these meme.

Switzerland is the jewish base in europe. It's the base for every rich faggot who's pulling strings and making billions on this pathetic continent.

None of them will shit in his own garden. We are safer here than anywhere else.

The polulation is disconnected from all this shit. We don't give a fuck. On the contrary to every other jealous euronigger who can't stand his neighbor earning 10€ more than him while he pays his 80% tax for niggers, we simply don't give a shit.

We have lived in this geographical location for 700 years. Around us there was constant mayhem. You are so naive to think that change is on the horizon. It is not.

We are used to every jealous faggot trying to bully us, we are hardened, we are nimble and we are sly. Fucking with us costs more than it brings. It's a tactical error, a game you win by not playing.

We are not relevant. And retards like you thinking we are just make a fool of themselves. Who cares about 15 Billions of money disappearing in some mountain if Eurodraghi just prints that in an hour?

You suffer of the classical SJW delusions. Brainwashed by the über jew into believing funny little fairytales of crafty little men hoarding the worlds riches under a mountain. And you don't realise that with your bullshitting you are just working the marketing for us and bringing us closer to that very tale becoming truth.

You are a fool and you will forever be a poor shitty irrelevant creature.

who would win:

Royal Canadian Army:
Size 49,500 (23,000 regular force, 17, 000 reserve forces, 5000 rangers, 4,500 civilians)

or

Royal Danish Army
Active: 12,500
Reserve: 63,000
809 tracked and 257 wheeled armoured vehicles

No alliances, no nukes. Navy and airforce allowed. --- terrain: Earth consists of just these two countries and ocean.

>Jihad task force 2
Sweet, you guys have one too?

>No alliances, no nukes. Navy and airforce allowed. --- terrain: Earth consists of just these two countries and ocean.
whoever has the better navy. probably denmarks

>No alliances

Too late faggot, the US would probably jump into any war that involved Canada and make you the victor.

epic swiss masterrace

A dane is head of nato.

It's actually "joint task force 2", it was established by weedman so Canada would have the literal dankest special forces.

we assume no other countries exist and the globe is all water except Canada and Denmark, faggot.

lrn2readingcomprehension

It's time for trudeau to deploy our top-secret suicide moose units on the island

The true author of all wars and conflicts.

In the renaissance they fought as mercenaries, before realizing the true potential of their craft.

Ha Ha Ha. You think I'll just stand back and allow you to spew this blood libel? I can't even right now. I can't even. Do you even know how offensive that is? Do you realize how much of a FUCKING bigot that makes you, to even SUGGEST something so offensive, so derogatory, so anti-swiss. You better be aware you're on the wrong side of history SHITLORD.

Give it to Denmark. Canada doesn't even deserve it's own land.

The waters around it would be national waters.

Ships could be stationed there

Are you saying that because you don't understand history or because of a few posters on an imageboard?

Calm down little landsknecht

>1/4 of Switzerland is non-Swiss
Once they get citizenship, right-wing pro-democracy Swiss will begin to lose, and immigration will become higher.

No, I'm saying that because of the leaders you elect and your submissive and emasculated population.

Absolutely! Who the Danes think they are? Raise troops! Send the navy! Drop the paras!
War!
War!
War!

Nice rock you got there guys, how is the lichen?

Our soldiers are so powerful we wear reverse camo.

>12 years with 0 criminal record
>Needing to work full time
Those that make it tend to be even more right-wing than our natives lol. No dice leaf.

I see, it's a combination of both. I feel bad for you.

Feeling bad for outsiders is what got you into this mess in the first place. Stop doing that.

>Canada is still a monarchy

Please don't remind me.

Come to Alberta and say that, Nigel. I'll bootfuck you back to Englandistan.

I really feel bad for you. Why would you shape your worldview on Cred Forums? Truly a tragedy.

Are you even capable of holding a critical thought?

Canada is 'er maj the queen's clay m8

Oh they tried to take it

If the EU falls apart it's gonna be your ass. Anyone could take your country.

>the United Muslim Kingdom is actually talking shit in this thread
Oh my.

Baffling that you can't fathom someone holding a negative opinion of Canada in its current state. If you had any power whatsoever you'd be to America what Germany is to the EU.

>The United Muslim Kingdom which made the first act of anti-globalism on a national scale in the entire anglosphere.

Don't even try to compare yourselves to us.

You should learn a bit of history burger. The swiss are the most powerful men on earth.

Fun Fact: The average swiss child is capable of ripping the head of a full-grown steer.

when Danish military go there, they leave a bottle of schnapps. And when [Canadian] military forces come there, they leave a bottle of Canadian Club and a sign saying, 'Welcome to Canada.'"

fuck off u french canadian faggot

>Kingdom of Canada

>Baffling that you can't fathom someone holding a negative opinion of Canada in its current state.
Oh I can absolutely fathom it. What I can't fathom is why you posted an opinion based on ignorance.
>If you had any power whatsoever you'd be to America what Germany is to the EU.
Not really.

Snaps*

>Hans' Island
It obviously belongs to Germany.

>someone
don't worry we won't tell anyone ;)

>tfw I'm half British and half Canadian, and hold passports for both countries.

What now, faggot? You can't keep me out. I'm also white, so you probably wouldn't mind me moving across the pond.

Great. Better than muslims.

You call yourself British and you don't realise it's the Kingdom of Canada because Queen Elizabeth II is their head of state.
Jesus, I wish you turks would fuck off.

What part of Africa is this located?

Let's just give that island to the least cucked of both countries.

Isn't it just on the magnetic pole?

Its in Normandy, usually it's connected via a small causeway to the mainland

>"Canada" is just the leftovers america didn't want.

That's why when they tried to take it we killed them and burned down the white house right?

where is that? i want to live there

years with 0 criminal record
>>Needing to work full time
So, the majority of people?

Yeah, we sucked early on. But towards the end of the war, we got our shit together and outfought the veterans of the French war. Lesson learned: don't think a logistical system based on the second amendment would ever work.

We settled on the 49th parallel and are happy with it.

if you brought over like 100,000,000 cans of beans you could live there nigger free for a decade

"Fifty-four Forty or Fight!"

fuck off moose niggers
It is 100% Danish.
Are you implying that Canada (Can'tada) could last more than a week against Denmark?
think again, it would literally take us five hours occupy your entire "country", and that is if we take it slow. Maybe you should think twice before you do something you will regret.

Canada/America BFFs for life

>US takes all the shit skins in the West
>white Canadians live comfortable in white paradise East

Go ahead.

I'd hate having neighbors

>denmark trying to claim a small island thats right between canada and Greenland

Why?

sweet jesus thats comfy

Normandy is not in Africa

it belongs to germany

Sounds a lot like Sweden these days.

Tide flooded the bridge

data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS
>Canada: 1% of GDP spent on defense budget

...We need to talk, Canada.

It's called Mont St. Michel, off the French Northern coast.

Having visited there, it may be the comfiest place in the world, if you can stand tourists. The cathedral/monastery on top took hundreds of years to build, and honestly, I plan on going back one day.
I believe the population of actual residents hovers around 60.

REKT

>implying America would let you within 100 kms of our waters

That castle is cool as fuck.

Will the law allowing dogs to lick your daughter's pussy be enforced to that rock?

Just to add it to the nuclear target list, in case I"ll ever own Russia, US or China.

We have no laws against Romanians licking pussy.

It doesn't exist anymore.

Are you retarded?

Canada is basically part of your empire.

Given the current muzzie invasion, UK doesnt even want its own land

Aww.. deflect.

And so badly... so you have no issues against foreigners licking your daughter pussy. Well... I guess is a step in the right direction... from far, far away.

Sorry Fido

No, really dude. You're not strong, if anything it will just be a battle of attrition.

shoop this in rasta colors, spinners, spay paint gold, and dancing nigger immigrants all over the place.

lol

All bark.

Sure thing underage, overweight mongrel.

sweet no FUCKING neighbors, Price?

Because greenland is Denmark clay

Nuh uh, send me to Alpha Centauri.

I sure as fuck want it. Manifest Destiny is not complete, I can feel it in my American bones....

JTF2 has been around for like a decade

>We are not relevant. And retards like you thinking we are just make a fool of themselves.
>You are a fool and you will forever be a poor shitty irrelevant creature.
still, I get what you're saying

>89246211

Um, pardon me, friend? If you won't mind standing down please, that'd be great. Thanks.

nope. we see you guys as alien beings. untarnished by modern torments.

Seals are ok m8

>Canada

No. I'd rather see the English get all prissy over this rock and go to war for it.

it takes 5 hours to go from Ottawa to Toronto

Are you even ready to wage war that far up? Don't call us if you get stuck.

Americans have a hard on for Denmark and they would miss out design.

Canada has more military personal and spends more on defense. What makes you think Denmark would ever be able to take over Canada?

Trudeau

Only way to claim it is to occupy it. Gather up the mooses and head north fellow countrymen! This is ours!

i don't that would get in the way

Probably the most expensive place in France.

Plan B

Also saw a list of Castles for sale in France.
prestigeproperty.co.uk/pages/french_chateau_for_sale.asp

Fighting over barren rocks is for chinks.

>plz give me my rock

Good lord shut the fuck up you leaf, your entire country sucks ass and are pussies. They could give that island to you then blow it up just for the lulz and you pussies wouldn't do shit

Implying the SWPV isn`t suited perfectly for it`s role. Honestly what are you gonna do when you meet this thing on a lake as a smuggler?

OUR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS WILL BLOT OUT THE BARELY VISIBLE SUN

say please

Generaly there's a reason why a castle is for sale.

Any idea of the price of a platform of this size? This is perfect for a comfy stateless life.

Canada cant handle the banter.

>Canada
>F14s

I don't think so

>SWPV
Yes that shallow water patrol vessel as you call it would be devastating with its trolling motor as propulsion. You could row a boat faster.

Whats the effective range of 50 cal? I'm pretty sure the SWPV makes about 18 knots. You cannot row raster.

Except the Canadians tested and tried the F-14 then suddenly decided not to buy. You tried to replace your Voodoo whatevers they were with them. But ultimately you guys went with something else. So yes you guys tried the F14

There are a few site's that sells used ones

worldoils.com/marketplace/offshorerigs.php

The top speed of a trolling motor is 5 MPH which = 4 knots or so. Yes you can easily row faster than 5 MPH. The effective range of a 50 cal on an unstable platform is irrelevant if you cannot hit your target lol.

I'm so tired of this meme. Not everything needs to cost millions of dollars to be good. As for as unit post to effectiveness these vessels are a great asset to our fleet especially in the great lakes region

>decade
kek

This reminds me of the steam account my brother gave me for my birthday 1 time. He ended up taking it for himself even tho the account is my name and birth year. He is adamant its his anyway.

Hans is clearly a Danish name and so why would it be called Hans Island if it didn't belong to Hans of Danmark?

desu it was pretty lame inside, just had posters for other religious UNESCO sites and background historical info

Founded in 1993, so older than you.

Assuming that is real, I still have to question the utility of it when the gun costs more than the boat it is mounted on.

forces.gc.ca/en/operations-special-forces/jtf2.page

1993 so a little over two decades sorry

Hah, you're gonna be swallowed up by Mexico soon -- that's the new manifest destiny.

heh, nice try kiddo

>burned down the white house
>Canadians

Always a good laugh from the canuck

You realize with that mans position to that .50 cal and with it most likely not being fixed to a plastic boat which the recoil would break anyway. The gun would on recoil hit that man in the chest. Causing major damage to him. Not only that he is to close to the gun to even aim with some degree to certainty.

Do you know what fiberglass is? Very strong

Nah, I'm an outlier here, old af.

The levels of bait I have given into are astounding. You shoot an unfixed .50 with your feet bracing the tripod and your arms fully extended.

>this is how its always done 100% of the time in combat situations

top kek

*no background historical info

Kek of the week. Faggot, go back to making shit cookies with handy sewing tins.

>he's never met a drunk crazy native who would scalp his euro fag ass for a pack of smokes.
> Denmark could take the second largest country on earth. From a skin tag of Germany.
> Enjoy fighting the commonwealth of Anglo nations. Dad would protect his autistic son as we have helped him for centuries. . The Brits love remote island fighting.

Vikangs BTFO.

who tf cares? its a fucking rock

they did burn the white house though

HAHAHA CANADA WINS YET AGAIN SCANDINAVIAN SCUM!

holy shit its a fucking nuclear exchange

I will admit it, I don't even care who the president is. Regardless I am going to vote for Trump because I want to wake up the after election night with a glorious morning wood and masturbate while reading reddit posts about how Hillary was robbed

HANS ISLAND IS CANADIAN SOIL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE