Do you recognize the state of Palestine?

Do you recognize the state of Palestine?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dYh2a-w0JWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. I hate sandniggers almost as much as I hate Zionists. Why cant you dumb faggots understand that you dont have to take a side?

call me a good goy, but no. those terrorists shouldnt be rewarded for behaving like animals. israel is and has always been in the right on this issue.

Palestine was a british mandate, it was never a state and never will be a state, the Muslims got the whole middle east for themselves, that little plot of land belongs to christians and jews, saying otherwise is cuckoldry.

I disaproof of Jews making use of American money but that's not the fault of the Jews, rather the fault of the stupidity of your leaders, they (jews) are just making use of you. Trump won't give 30 billion to Israel but he'll still support them, that's how it should be.

They seem to be very fond of Hitler m.youtube.com/watch?v=dYh2a-w0JWI

Sure. Palestine is a sovereign state

There's nothing I hate more then Muslims and non-whites praising Hitler, saluting him and misusing the Swastika

They are scum, they would've been lower in the racial hierarchy had the nazi's won, they wouldn't have been allowed to come near a white woman, nor in Europa, not a single 1. They would be in a submissive position to the wills of Germany, and they'd slowly die out or be eradicated by the sheer might of German superiority had they tried to fight Hitler in this alternate nazi victory universe.

David duke is a disgrace for siding with the Muslims.

>implying that being a good goy is a bad thing

Absolutely, if the Arabs had just gotten to keep their land, none of this shit we're dealing with now would be happening.

>palestine is a nation
lemayo since when?

Of course.

sure, we all know how peaceful and neughbourly the people in the me are, they wouldnt just bomb people for some stupid reason right?

Id take Palis over Syrians anyday

no. I do not recognize any territirial claims of shitskins.For all I care it's a British colony that was sold to a Jewish private company. End of story, and the moral of the story is, don't be a shitskin, don't get conquerred and don let them sell you.

I do recognize you. My pig had the same tatoo

It is you, moHAM?

Is that like a state of misery? Or a state of shock? Or something?

I'm for Greater Syria

Hi Huma... how's Hillary Bush today?

Before Israel, no, they actually didn't, and most terrorist groups are just proxies for Israel, whether they realise it or not.

I dont really give 2 shits