When did you stop caring about them?

I personally stopped caring about niggers when one knocked my 85 yr old Grandmother down to steal five dollars from her. How about you? Anyone else out there still think they are human?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_HIV/AIDS
liveleak.com/view?i=1c4_1473179890
africa.com/countries/cote-divoire/afripedia/
ihscslnews.org/view_article.php?id=100
youtu.be/eH3W2bn45kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In Jr high school. The first time I was exposed to them. They bullied, fought, they were loud and I could stand the way they smelled. It's has only gotten worse.

After sending money there for more than 20 years with the only result of boosting demographics and making them half the population in 2100
I hope the NWO have some kind of virus.

>thought niggers were human

> implying I ever cared about niggers in the first place

I grew up in a 50% black community. I was never harmed by niggers because this was in Texas in the 80s and they knew that fucking with the whites would get them killed or packed off to Huntsville. But I still had to live near them.

Niggers are subhuman. It's as simple as that. They have shit impulse control, no grasp of a long term future, no respect for intellectualism and are absolutely allergic to the concept of personal responsibility. They are a race of permanent children.

I just avoid them when possible and arm myself when not.

I only care of my species that is composed for those populations able to have migrant movements between them without causing any social problem relevant.

When I realized helping niggers and sandniggers was actually a form of currency for leftist idiots to boast in front of each other.

They are literally destroying themselves and their culture for a quick moral fix. This is what white guilt, sugared sodas and reality-Tv have turned our world into. It's degeneration.

When a niglet kept ringing my doorbell and running away. I can never, and will never give niggers another chance.

It has been said time and time again that we don't hate couches, chairs, cars, etc because of their color. But we hate black people, so it has to have been learned through an experience.

I tried recalling a time where the "racist" switch flipped in my brain, and I remembered:

>I was 5 years old, living in NYC.
>Walked down the block with my dad to McDonald's.
>Dad held the door open for a nigger to enter.
>Nigger stops at the door
>Looks at my dad
>Yells "THE FUCK YOU LOOKIN' AT, DON'T HOLD THE FUCKING DOOR FOR ME FUCKING CRACKER ASS NIGGA"
>Pushes my dad and walks in

Ever since, I have learned that every black person has a nigger inside them just waiting to chimp out.

>every black person has a nigger inside them just waiting to chimp out.
This

>grow up in mostly white area
>like five black people in a school of 2000
>believe all the media and tv shows about equality
>graduate and move to southern state
>get entry level service job

Took less than a month to get redpilled. What the fuck is wrong with black people?

The new movement in politics is farming poor people. That's why libshits are so keen on welfare. Feed the poor, let them multiply and shame anybody who publicly tries to get them to be responsible humans. In the end, you've created a voting bloc incapable dependant upon welfare payments. They will vote for you even though you actively keep them poor because the other side will stop feeding them and they have no real concept of elevating themselves from their current predicament.

Now, imagine what happens when we go to a one world government and Africa is a continent-sized welfare island.

explain?

The end of the world?

My son spent six years with his mother in central California which, shithole that it is, at least has few niggers. He had two black kids in his entire class and they were both really decent kids. Then he moves here to East Texas and goes to school for exactly one day in a %30 black class, comes home and announces that we have a serious nigger problem.

Yep, son. We fucking do.

Fortunately, this is rural Texas and the white people are armed to the fucking gills. So the boons act nice for the most part.

Never cared about them.

When I was little, my dad said "america will never have a nigger president", but you had to let him down.

It happened slowly.

I was jumped by a pack of niggers when I was 13, except I had a knife so I was able to fight them off

>still thought maybe some niggers are ok

but recently, with all the anti-white shit, I'm done. The rivers of blood will drown the nigger children who can't swim.

When I realized all they fucking do is complain. So secondary school.

Lots of black people in South, and they don't act like the handful of token black guys that privileged liberal meet in their gated communities. Most non-racists have just never met an actual street nigger before.

White people from affluent, predominantly white areas generally have no idea how bad niggers are because the only contact they have with the melanin-challenged I'd through the liberal media or the few decent black folks who actually have the wherewithal to escape their welfare islands and join normal society.

Then they go to a nigger-infested zone and flip right the fuck out when they meet a real-life Tyrone or Shaneequa.

blm. dallas shooting.
i never assiciated myself with niggers before so i had no problem with them but now things changed

>stopped caring
>implying

An eternal welfare state. Billions of humans jammed cheek to jowl.

You see, that's the weird part. In my country there are Eritrean niggers and they're ALL involved in some criminal shit. See a nigger roaming the streets of Lausanne or Zürich? It's a dealer 99%.

Everyone knows it, everyone know exactly that niggers are here stirring the shit and making it bad for everybody, yet leftists are still protecting them. I suppose you niggers in the South are even worse than this, which is why I was asking.

Oh God, I can't fucking wait!

Every time there's a race riot I pray that the nigs come out and play with me.

I live in Philadelphia

It has just been a gradual experince through observation and interaction, now at 28 I know surely that they are subhuman.

Should have killed that old cunt

I wonder if they're worse than our niggers... In a way I'd say yes, because they're more implanted. There's no sending them back to wherever, whereas if the people in Eurocuckland wake up a little, deportations would happen in no time.

Nah, it's the same. Niggers are involved with crime the same way beavers build dams. It's just instinct. Dogs eat garbage, cats kill mice and niggers commit crimes. It's in the genes, I guess.

With niggers, the trick is to be better armed, more aware and more willing to resort to lethal violence than they are. If they see some soft white guy fumbling with his wallet and looking at his feet at the gas pump, their inner nigger will take over and they'll rob his ass. But if they see a white guy with his hand on a weapon, and his head on a swivel, occasionally looking at them just often enough to keep track of their location, they'll instinctively know that he's probably going to get the drop on them and kill them if they try anything. It's all dog-level psychology. If you can handle an aggressive dog, you can handle niggers.

>deportations would happen in no time.
It's never going to happen frendo.

The same people who run our country run yours. The instant meme is it is "racist" to deport people, "it's cruel" to split up families, "it's impossible" to track them all down, and "it would cost too much" to send them away.

NEVER LET THEM IN. NEVER.

>The new movement
>new

christcucks have been breeding the shitskins of the turd world since just before the beginning of the 20th century, they're the only reason the nigger hoard is as big as it is, without 'for only a dollar a day' cucks, niggers would be minimized from their boom bust cycle when they hit their limited ability to support themselves.

When one sucker punched me at a party and when I turned around he started to walk backwards. Gave me a headache for a week. Stopped relaxing around them since

My sister is married to a felon from Chester. Feels bad, man.

too many blacks in Switzerland, dude?

Human, yeah, just heavily entitled and spoiled now. Despite all the memes, I don't want to kill them, I just think we need to stop giving them handouts. I bet the black community would change quite quickly if we stopped pandering, got rid of all affirmative action programs, and executed all the thugs. The problem here is that we aren't treating them as humans, just not in the way black people seem to think. In reality we're treating them way softer than humans.

We can't have guns in shitty euroland though.

>It's never going to happen frendo.
Well, let's have hope. If WW3 happens, I believe the ensuing chaos would be a good occasion to set things straight in Europe and America, and deport/kill all niggers and sandniggers.

You need slip something into her food & drink to sterilize her.

> mfw I roll through Third Ward in Houston with Beretta in the cup holder and somebody walks up to my door at an intersection

Fucking hell, I love Texas

In my opinion, yes. I don't like them at all, because they are the symptoms of our weakness and the signs of our moral degeneracy.

Watching black lives matter protests and then when Beyoncé done that protest thing, aye, I lost all respect

After Hurricane Katrina. City goes to shit but they still find time to break into stores and steal Electronics during a disaster.

Well for decades I never knew blacks except through your media exports, and random encounters when I traveled to the USA.

In the 70's and early 80's I mostly felt sorry for them and thought it was wrong that unfair shit happened to them.

But then they went full retard and started shooting each other all the time and embracing fucking mass murder carols as their contemporary 'culture'.

Now I feel sorry for that black guy who is not a gangster who has to live around shit blacks and also everybody else hating blacks because of the stupid thug shit.

That guy has it fucking rough.
But the thugs do need to be euthanized, and the blacks that truly are not looking to cause shit need to abandon speech and fashion that relates to criminality.

That's the whole fucking reason that innocent blacks get fucked up by the cops. The cops can't magically know who the gangster is, and who just likes to dress like one.

Their communities are so fucked now, and I know the coke started showing up right as the cia started trafficking in it, and I know that shit like COINTELPRO was pitting against blacks and black leaders, I know that their communities did not crumble all on their own.

But blacks actively participate in their downfall. Somebody rich pumped those drugs in, and they probably got a lot richer while the blacks just got poorer, but many blacks chose to tolerate and perpetuate the destruction of their communities.
So I can't really feel sorry for them, just those that do know better and are victims of circumstance, but I have no way of knowing who such people are, if they even exist.

I grew up in detroit so pretty much from the time I was able to think even half way critically they bothered me but I was a kid so it was mostly like why are they always loud and smell bad and fighting

Now I cant wait for the race war to start. Finally get a bit of payback for wrecking my nice neighborhood and keeping me awake with rap music

Do you think a decent black has more in common with us (by which I mean decent whites) than with niggers?

>one knocked my 85 yr old Grandmother down to steal five dollars from her

Because white people don't mug?

No.

> black communities
> crumbling

Dude, nigger hives were never organized for shit. COINTELPRO targeted hippies and Black Panthers and maybe the NOI, but black communities were always terminally fucked. They only got worse when mechanization in industry increased and niggers were too fucktarded to keep up. Then the libshits swept in and started feeding the fuckers and their neighborhoods became welfare island containment zones.

No, the FBI, CIA, NSA, alphabet soup community at large didn't do that shit. It's a common media narrative, but no.

High school when it became apparent that they are different. Everyone else matures, and they stay at a middle school level.

walking home from college to the subway one night
got punched in the neck and thrown to the ground by some big nigger for ignoring his nigger rant

was the nigger cought and brought to justice ?

I remember some black neighborhoods I saw with my own eyes in the 70's.

They were not bad at all. People generally took care of their shit from what I saw. And the kids respected their elders based on what I saw, more then a lot of white kids do now.

The difference between then and now is profound in every one of those places that I remember and have driven through again.

You're the one with the simplistic narrative that you've been spoonfed. The world has a lot of moving parts.

I don't know.

they caught him after he (no joke) punched some other white guy 2 minutes later in the face
went to court like 3 times, they ended up letting him off on technicality or some shit
fucking big ass waste of my time

Why not? Do values not supersede appearances?

Grew up in white Texas suburbs. Then when I was 9 my family moved to a big city in Florida. My elementary school there was virtually a zoo.

1-800-Zimmerman dude

>got punched in the neck and thrown to the ground by some big nigger for ignoring his nigger rant

Blaming an entire race for what a bunch of hoodlums did is pretty irresponsible. I bet my left nut that there's an alcholic in your family

>never
Never say never.
The future may surprise you.
Deportation squads when?

How about you guys tell me when I stopped caring about them.

Why are there niggers in your country at all? The other day a Danish user posted about walking through the "bad part of town". What the fuck happened? Do most Europeans see the correlation?

>got punched in the neck and thrown to the ground by some big nigger for ignoring his nigger rant

Blaming an entire race for what a bunch of hoodlums did is pretty irresponsible. I bet my left nut that there's an alcoholic in your family

I went to a school that was 20% white, 30% black 30% hispanic and 10% other shit. Those four years are what redpilled me on minorities.

However, i had one black friend who was 2nd generation kenyan. He spoke perfect english at all times and hung out only with whites and the small indian clique. He graduated in the top 3% of our 900 person class. He went to the most competitive universities here in texas, last i saw on facebook he's studying electrical engineering.

So i have to wonder; are blacks genetically subhuman, or it a culture thing?

Mind you they have enslaved, openly killed in the streets, terrorized, harrassed and openly oppressed my people until the 1970s...white people are blind to their hypocrisy and bullshit. They also can't fathom they did this to God's people and that they're going to pay for everything they did and the samething is going happen to them.

Do you ended up as a NEET based on your traumatic minority experience ?

i dont feel like detailing the whole thing, but suffice to say i stay away from them as much as possible. theyre pure cancer.

Literally started in elementary school when I rode the bus. Every black person that rode was obnoxious and disrespectful of everyone around them.

No joke ,i even vividly remember my mom driving us home and seeing MY bike and basketball in the lawn of the only niggers in my neighborhood. They actually walked into our garage and took my shit.

>Why are there niggers in your country at all?
White guilt. Fortunately it's less strong in my country. Unfortunately, France and Germany give away passports to niggers like candy bags, so we have to accept them under the law.

When the economy collapses and/or WW3 starts, shit will hit the fan big time. That'll be the beginning of the race war.

You mean what every other race did to you also? Delusional nigger, before whites it was middle easterners and for all time it was blacks themselves.

You don't have to deal the American black subculture. We do. And anyone else who does can tell you what user said is more common than you think.

What's the general consensus in Switzerland and neighboring countries on blacks? Are most common Europeans in as much denial as Cred Forums believes?

Never did. Never will.

>Best then, better now

At my office job after seeing niggers do far less work than other races but not being punished nearly as much for it. Bosses are scared to fire these slackers because they fear racial discrimination lawsuits. Also watching them move up very quickly in the business, took me 6 years to become a supervisor while one lazy nigger was a supervisor a year later because she was friends with all the other black supervisors.

When they stole my aunt's purse and ran away.

Also, everyone on this board hates niggers with a passion yet doesn't have the conviction to do something about it. There will never be a Day of the Rope. There will never be a reckoning.

Nigger detected

Chekd

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a Nigger.

What's wrong with you? I guess I can't really blame you. It's your parents' fault for teaching you to hate people because of the color of their skin

hope you don't actually still talk to that whore

Look at the pic. It's heavily related and it's documented fact!!!
I'm aware of this but they acknowledge it atleast. But don't worry what they don't acknowledge God still remembers.

Obadiah 1:15
The day of the LORD is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

Isaiah 14:1
For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

Isaiah 14:2
And the peoples will take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel will possess them in the LORD’s land as male and female slaves. They will take captive those who were their captors, and rule over those who oppressed them.

God said this will happen and it did. We went to all 4 corners as slaves. Why is it so hard to believe we'll then enslave all nations? Lol. If the punishment happened, why would we not get the reward if we got the punishment lmao?

>people

kek

> a leaf

> knowing anything about africanus americanus

Wew, lad

Never in my entire life gave a fuck about niggers. Seriously. Nothing but talking chimpanzees in my opinion.

Well, there is a strong fear to appear racist, however the right-wing parties in my country are not afraid to say that a certain type of immigration (from people with very different cultural backgrounds) is bad for our society. Therefore, because the right wing is predominant in Switzerland, immigration is thoroughly controlled and illegals are systematically deported back to where they come from (mostly Italy). There are immigrants, but there is a safeguard in that they don't get to become citizens easily, which is a good thing. You have third-generation Kosovars who still are not Swiss citizens, which is a pretty damn good thing if you ask me.

Leftists however are the same scumbags here as they are everywhere, just less numerous. They just don't have the power and predominance they have in other EU countries.

The situation in Germany and France is quite different, though. These countries are ravaged by cultural marxism and the leftist plague. They clearly are in denial (imo at least) and in France, which I know fairly well, they still think that immigrants will be thankful to France and the French for receiving the passport if they are born there. They don't see that they are committing a big, possibly deadly mistake.

But if Trump is elected, things might change and the mentalities may turn. It's the hope the conservatives in other Euro countries have, I believe. Perhaps the right wing pundits will gain more power (they are already doing pretty well), but in the case of France, you have to understand that there is a lot of guilt from collaborating with the Nazis, colonization, etc., which come into play in how they manage their political decisions regarding immigration. Problem is, you don't stop feeling guilty by doing the "right thing". The 1968 """"revolutionaries""" are dying or retiring from politics, so I hope for my neighbors that the next generations will have the opportunity to be more pragmatic and realistic.

That's why you're going to get punished and be my damn slave heathen.

>banking on divine justice
Your people had best get their shit together before the Chinese take over the world.

When the media shilled hard for them and told me of bad they have it while ignoring the bad things they do and the negative effects they have on our societies. I've just become desensitized and I'm in full survival mode.

>He hates people he hasn't even had contact with.

That's pretty sad.

since the early 90's when pop culture started to force rap/hiphop on me. not music - still hate that shit with a passion.

now a musician literally cannot sing without throwing in some africanized, amateurish false vibrato.

this, once they have control of an area, it quickly goes to shit.

this

here in AZ every nog knows the line, most intelligent and wealthy whites are armed to the teeth and hate subcultures.

>I LOVE SAN TAN

When I moved to the USA but thb I already had a hatred for brown minorities from my home country

>grew up in nigger country

wew lad you deserve a lot better in the next life

Genesis 15:13-14
And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;
But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Our enslavement was told to our forefather damn near 4000 something years ago. The Messiah came 2000 something years ago. And he will return now 2000 something years later lol because our 400 years are almost up. This is the last generation to endure this. Live up your lives while you can now. Go do all the degenerate shit you can because you're all about to be slaves forever lmao. We're going to give you wives then fuck the shit out of them whenever we feel like it and make them have our kids and make you care for the child that came from your wife lmao. Not to mention though most of y'all are going to be forced to marry ugly bitches. My people are taking all the beautiful women of all your people for ourselves lmao. It's a law that we can.

Deuteronomy 21:10-11
When you go to war against your enemies and the LORD your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.

Yeah and we're allowed as many wives as we want. Me personally I'm racking up on a shit ton of all those sexy ass Latina bitches. From all the Latin American countries. Those Telemundo hoes. Those Globo bitches from Brazil toom Going to get me some Nordic bitches too. Getting quite a few Persian and Arab bitches both. Definitely hitting up Europe to get some Italian and French bitches. Might get one Portuguese bitch.Getting some Japs and maybe some other Asian bitches too. Might get some light skin Indian bitches. I think I covered everything. I'm having atleast one bad ass bitch from every nationality like my forefather Solomon lmaaaooo

Lol the Chinese? Nigga what? They're going to be our slaves too. All of them.

Nah, it's more like hornets. I don't hate them for stinging, but I know they do it and try to stay away from them. And heck, there might even be some friendly hornets out there.

I worked in a nigger/spic neighborhood for a short time. Even the retarded black I was working with hated blacks.

are you coons really this fucking stupid?

Before I entered puberty, my instincts/gut were telling me that nigger were trouble. I observed them in their natural American habitat (theme parks as well as Detroit) and that told me all I needed to know. I last remember going into a Shell in South Carolina near a remote yet clean and modern peaceful town, yet somehow I'm listening to a nigger freak out telling another nigger he's gonna kill a nigger for robbing and beating him.

For the past 5 years I've just analyzed nigger from afar while collecting videos, statistics, anecdotal stories, and looking for patterns and overlap to avoid having an argument built on hasty generalizations. The stronger and inductive argument, the bigger your case grows against niggers. They're live Red River Hawaiians only more unstable. Individuals from both groups can become sympathetic success stories if they are raised away from fellow niggers.

I know, this is the most infuriating thing.
I can't believe te guilt trip worked on people

That's good news. Hopefully you stay relatively unenriched. Unfortunately I don't think Trump will get elected, and even if he does he would be a disaster for the country and conservatism. Nice talking with you, Swissbro.

When i was a kid a fucking nigger stole my gameboy and all my games. They can all die for all I care.

Hmmm let's see.

Obadiah 1:3
The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

Obadiah 1:4
Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Obadiah 1:16
Just as you swallowed up my people on my holy mountain, so you and the surrounding nations will swallow the punishment I pour out on you. Yes, all you nations will drink and stagger and disappear from history.

Obadiah 1:17
But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

God says so himself. On MT. Zion there will be deliverance by way of slavery. You have to serve us or you will be destroyed as it is written.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

Lol serve us or die you bums.

I started hating niggers when my dad told me he got mugged several times.
>1st time was in Chicago
>Dad was immigrant fresh form destroyed Yugoslavia
>Nigger started making fun of his accent
>Dad mad fun of him sagging his pants
>"Watchu say cracka?"
>He swings like a monkey
>Didn't know my dad was in the Yugoslavian special forces
>Caught his arm mid swing and broke it
>2nd time he was withdrawing money from an ATM
>Nog comes up and says "can a kind cracka gib me sum moniy?"
>Dad gave him a $20
>Nog chimps out and pulls out a knife asking for more
>Dad rips knife out of his hands and told him to fuck off

Why do they feel the need to be rude 24/7?

Dubs of truth.

Yeah, I live in a nig-free zone way out in the woods of deepest East Texas, but there are pockets of nig communities scattered all over. So my kids go to school with them. But it's ok because the county is predominantly white and redneck as hell. If a nigger hurts a white kid here, that nigger will either die in the county lockup or spend the rest of his life in prison. And that's if somebody doesn't just waste him on the spot.

> why do they feel the need to be rude?

Why do birds fly? It's just their nature, Yugonon. Niggers just have it in their DNA to be shitty. Some can overcome that, but most are just stuck that way.

Avoid the groid.

I'm from MS originally. The common narrative of the leftist media, especially prevalent among white liberals, is that white southerners are full of hate and keeping southern blacks down. It's bullshit of course. Blacks hold themselves down.

Do we all remember middle school? Do we all remember that time of "awakening" when we first became social and began to discover our place in the world relative to others? Well all the white and black kids had been friends in elementary school. This stopped in middle school, not because the white kids were evil, but because the black kids pulled away. They segregated themselves. I lost two really good friends, David and Joseph, because they decided that hanging around white kids was somehow wrong. I've heard the same story from other white southerners about blacks segregating themselves.

Now as an adult I see how those same black kids, who had all the potential in the world, chose to give up and focus entirely on what they could take instead of what they could contribute.

I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit. Thankfully I'm in whitey white land and never really saw any blacks in high school.

I went to college in Detroit though and that's when the redpill finally took effect. All the SJW and BLM bullshit finally took my left leaning mentality and turned me against them. Blacks will blame everything on others and never will take responsibility for their own shit communities.

Are you actually quoting a 2000 year old book of myths to feel better about yourself?

Your kind are by nature dumber, more predisposed to violence, and will never create anything of value without whitey holding your hand. You should kill yourself so society can prosper again.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

When i realized my friends "cultural" obsessions, preferences and whole life where just about his black racism.

He showed me a video of that Tommy Robinson guy getting punched by a salafist thug while doing an interview and was all:
> hur hur, look the "racist" got punched
I shrugged and ask what it was over and he didn't know.

It was just a white guy getting punched by a "fellow minority" and that was the whole thing for him. That was proof of some kind of success, some positive.

Imagine this:
What if i had come up to him, elated, big grin, wide eyes, and just shown him a video of a black guy getting punched?

Niggers are not Israelites

It's their entire culture. Blacks hate blacks who aren't niggers because those people blow the entire "we iz repressed"-narrative out of the water. Niggers hate Ben Carson because he came from a shit background and became something great. And if he can do that, then there's no excuse for them not to. They hate that shit.

Both my parents were teachers. They used to say that there was nothing in the world so lonely as a smart black kid. The blacks hated him because he wasn't a nigger and the whites just assumed that he was. If you're a black kid with white friends, other black kids are going to fuck with you incessantly.

When I moved from my rich white city in Florida to go to school in Niggerville. That woke me up pretty quick.

>Rosenberg

I read a study that according to the data they gathered there was a direct correlation for black kids between how high their IQ was and how socially excluded they were. This is what we mean by shit nigger culture, it literally discourages success and tells them to blame all their problems on whitey

Awe poor cracka doesn't want to serve his punishment. Did that book also not state we would be slaves to all nations where we were driven? You call us Niggers but Nigger means God and also synonymous with black. Yes Niggers are Gods. Gods that will inherit your pale white ass.

Psalms 82:8
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Lol even if my people weren't Israelites(too bad for you we are) you would still be a fucking slave to whoever they were LMAO. Wicked ass white people hate the truth and you're ignorant because of your arrogance. The Elites know this. Why do you think they focus so much on space travel? Lol they're trying to run and escape, why else would you leave a world where you rule and where it's best to be white? Because they know what's coming. Lmao and God even said though you exalt yourself like the Eagle and make your nest amongst the stars. From there I will bring you down lmao. USS SPACE STATION! Nest amonsgt the stars. You're end will be very soon and come very swift.

Same, Ameribrother. Let's keep the spirit up.

We didn't enslave you, nigger. We bought you from your African superiors that enslaved you because you were niggers even to them.

>culture
You're so right and it's all so sad. There were tons of smart black kids in school and everyone knew who they were. The white kids pitied them after seeing how they tried to fit in with the rest.

Apparently it's racist now to hold people to the same standard you hold yourself too. It's racist to want for blacks everything I'd want for myself. Here in the South we're used to each other, whites and blacks. We cannot escape each other due to our demographics. I've always thought if white liberals who see us as "one big human family" could live our lives and see what we see on a daily basis they wouldn't be so liberal for very long.

when i was in military jail and they behaved like animals, even compared to the rest of the inmates

Group of people so damn delusional they actually think it makes sense to hate someone based on skin color and wooly hair texture lmao. ALTHOUGH ALL GROUPS of people lived in harmony in Rome and so forth God gave y'all a delusion. He said since y'all rejected the truth he was going to make you all believe a lie lmao.

>based on skin color and wooly hair texture

They hate you because of your behavior, not because of your ugly features.

I had so many bad experiences with sub-saharan people that I am not sure where to start
One of the worst experience I can ever remember is a neighbour who was from Ivory Coast making noise, loud music all night and dealing drugs
By the way people from Ivory Coast never have been slaves, in fact they were slave traders

It only works so long as Democracy is sovereign.

Democracy is a failure and should be consigned to the 20th century.

Can you explain? Military jail is mixed with civilian jail in your country?

I've been to military jail too (even though in my country it's no big deal) and have seen some shit, but no civilians nor niggers.

When i began working for a major university on a federal grant and we hired one who promptly began to call Jamaica from work, use our FedEx account, take a 2 hour lunch while coming in late and leaving me to redo all her shit work on top of mine. Bonus anecdote: During our yearly conference she got drunk in the hotel instead of doing ANY work oh and left us a huge long distance bill too.

there 2 military jails, one in the center and on in the north part, iv been to both
if you are doing over a year they gonna send you to a prison with real inmates.
there are jewish Ethiopians as well. not a whole lot of them, but in jail you come across plenty

When I was a child I knew Reading Rainbow, Fresh Prince and Family Matters. We would've been free of racism but they ruined it. They got mad, violent, nasty.

>Didn't enslave us
>Abolished slavery

Dumbass slave. People like are you are going to be enslaved the worse. Those of you heathens who apologize we will make you servants and treat you how the house slaves were treated. You will tend to our every need and you will relinquish punishment on to all the heathens we say to as long as we say. Be it your own family, a baby, the elderly whomever. Those of you have hatred towards us will suffer the most. We will make sure you don't die. You're going to suffer and beg for death but I assure you, my people will have medical doctors to detail us the most brutal ways we can cause you pain without killing you and then nurse you back to health and do it all over again. Starve you. Beat you. Leave you in the sun all day with no water. Allow you to marry and then rip the baby out of your wife killing her and then dashing the baby against a rock and tossing it to you and telling you, you have until the end of the week to eat it all. That's not even close to how bad its going to be I can assure you.

>Go to africa
>commit a few crimes
>leave behind modern technology and pay billions in foreign aid
>let the monkeys live in our country because we're so nice
>still get shit on

Once I left my white middle class rural town and moved to a bigger city.

This has to be bait.

Calling yourself an Israelite is fucking delusional. Even Arabs and North Africans think you subsaharan scum are subhuman.

>where whites rule

This is one of the biggest delusions of you fucking mongoloids. You were oppressed for long time but there are no more "systems of oppression". In fact the mean whitey gives you things like affirmative action (exclusive favor for college admissions and employment) and keeps your lazy asses alive with our welfare money while you turn babymaking into a career.

If there truly does come an end to the white race, you will soon find out just how good you had it before the world turns into a degenerate ghetto. Look at literally every African nation that was ruled by whites then taken back. The quality of life goes down exponentially and they go broke almost instantly because they don't know how to run any sort of civilized nation. Your kind has been born and bred for millennia to live and die in a fucking lawless jungle, and your unevolved nature prevents you from creating any sort of civilized society.

Too bad we still outnumber you in our countries, and history proves that when the sleeping beast of white anger is woken, the results aren't pretty.

White people are the best friend you've got at the moment in this world. You need to figure that out before it's too late.

>Who Brought the Slaves to America
youtu.be/gXgJ3QpHq5s

>Dr. Tony Martin & David Irving - The Jewish Role In The African Slave Trade
youtu.be/vAb4DLVZOW8

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White
archive.org/download/WhoBroughtTheSlavesToAmerica19681973white/WHITEWalter-Who_Brought_the_Slaves_to_America_1968.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_1.zip
pdf-archive.com/2013/02/08/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews/the-secret-relationship-between-blacks-and-jews.pdf

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two
balderexlibris.com/public/ebook/The_Nation_of_Islam_-_The_Secret_Relationship_between_Blacks_and_Jews_Volume_2.zip

>Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce "Secret Relationship" book
youtu.be/CWlQykpa0qA

>Malcolm X on Jews
youtu.be/DNPuXcN9QhY

>Who Brought the Slaves to America? - Walter White

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume One

>The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume Two

>jewish Ethiopians
Can they adapt to your life-style? And are they frowned upon by white Israelis, as we sometimes hear?

The rivers of blood will drown the nigger children who can't swim.

Kek

let say i wouldn't wanna be one.
>Can they adapt to your life-style?
they are not the majority of criminals like in america, but their youth is directionless. they don't have aspirations to be anything great, and i understand why, whites and ethyopians is like 2 different worlds. you won't even find whites in black neighborhoods.
who is to blame? all sides somewhat, i can't really put my finger at the direct cause.

You are one tho. Just look at the fucking digits if you know your arab numerals

cont.
if you compare those groups in terms of racism, lets say whites and blacks in america get along way more than ethyopians and ashkenazi.
i haven't been in america but that's what im getting

Actually opposite for me, I started caring about them as Americans after going to a black university because cheap tuition for being white kek. The black bitches who hate on white men the most are the quickest to jump in bed with us kind of like the black men who hate on whites are the quickest to trip over white pussy given the chance.

A lot of them hate us but I joined the conservative students club and some blacks actually do like like us and want to live peacefully. Hold the exact same values as us and defend us. Made me realize nationality over race for America, Americans should look out for on another even if we are different races. Cuck as hell I know, but it's the truth. Sorry about your grandma OP, niggers like that deserve death.

Are we still doing that difference between blacks and niggers shit?

on top of everything that gets talked about on pol :

>first friend was half nig, as we grew up he became niggerer and niggerer until he was 2nigger4me

>at waterpark a pack of nigglets accuse me of something and tried to start a fight, was able to use linguistic gymnastics to avoid

>when i started watching local news, during the "who got arrested or killed today" report, it was a constant stream of niggers as the perpetrator and still is

>everywhere you go the niggers always walk REALLY fucking slow, loiter in walkways, and walk in a line of however many can be made to fit so that you cant just go around them

>its a rare occurrence that they can speak intelligible english and when you find one that can, it's still just a septic tank of moronic garbage

>Behavior
>Genocide against the Idigineous Ameridians
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>Divide up the land in the Middle East
>Divided up the land in Africa
>Enslaved God's people
>Made the Messiah a white hippy faggot
>Made the Egyptians white
>Toppled over 100 democratically elected governments
>Murdered a couple billion people literally since coming into existence
>Tossed babies to alligators
>Tortured freed slaves
>Invented HIV/AIDS
>Invented Napalm and killed millions of Vietnamese
>Invaded Iraq and Afghanistan for no reason
>Behind all worldly terrorism
>Brainwashed the whole Earth
>Backstabbed almost all groups of people on Earth
>Invented fruits without seeds
>Imposters of God's people
>Promotes homosexuality
>Promotes bestiality
>Oppression of God's Holy People
>Wrote lies into History
>Called the Egyptians from the land of blacks(KMT) white
>Tried to call the slaves servants in the recent History books in Texas
>Removed books from the Bible
>Calls yourselves Christian but even read the Bible
>Children of the fallen devils and can't ever admit the truth
>Sit around all day being racist
>As you can see by this list the BIGGEST HYPOCRITES ON EARTH
>Put God's people in Zoos
>Got educated by God's people for 700 years then in return enslave them
>Commit homosexuality, pedofilic acts, and sodomy in your churches
>Allow women to be the lead
>Idol worshippers
>Cave dwellers
>Astronomists
>Devils who hate God
>Godless people who worship the devil
>Promote the killing of God's people
>Created a false state of Israel when Israel is actually a people not a land with your dumbasses
>Started two World Wars
>Forced people to worship your devils
>Promoting a backwards sense of racial superiority
>Made up evolution
>Lynched people openly
>KKK
>Bombed black wall street
>Killed Christ and murdered and oppressed the Original Israelites whom were Christian.
>God calls your people a creation of vanity and worth less than nothing.

My people's behavior...lol really?

>white israelis

>Hispanic
>Race

All the brown ones are mestizos

don't blame spanish for mestizo crimes

Im from south Louisiana. Basically became racist when I learned i had to fight niggers on sight in elementary school, just because thats how they are. I learned that helping them is pointless, and they cant commit to anything to save their lives.

Kenyans, Ethiopians, Somalians are descended from semetic peoples and are vastly different from your garden variety negroid.

Most of American blacks were drawn from the ivory coast and are a completely different gene pool.

So in other words, Bantu = nigger

You're a fucking idiot. Those people are from Ham. Shem was the father of the Oriental Negros. Like the ones in the Americas and the Negritos in the Philipines and the other wooly haired dark skin people. You don't know wtf you're talking about.

Ashkenazis are Israelis of European descent, right?

But they made mestizos you fucking moron.

>I have learned that every black person has a nigger inside them just waiting to chimp out.

That's not true, user. Don't let one nigger 20 years ago give you permahatred for every black person regardless of their character.

source?

Cost 200k for a house and land that would cost you 5 million in the Bay Area....

What's really the shithole.???......

I really wish more teachers and lawyers would write stories like this.

So much this. We learn from an early age what niggers are in the south.

t. nigger

You have a very advanced level of delusion.
Tell us, what exactly have niggers contributed to the world aside from AIDS, crack, and thug culture?

And peanut butter I guess. You guys hit it out of the park on that one.

The Bible you idiot. Ethiopians are Cushites like Nimrod. Cushites are of the seed of Ham. Somalians are Ethiopians. People of Shem are Negros. White people and some Asians come from Yapheth the others are more so descendants of Lot. Africans(including the Middle East) are Hamites. The Canaanites and so forth were Hamites

I'll bet you every single "black" in that pic is mixed at least somewhat with whites.

W E W L A D

-___-

>Aids was a white invention
>CIA brought crack into the ghettos in the 80s
>Thug culture didn't exist until the Jewish (WHITE PEOPLE) invented it.

How ignorant are you? White people committed the first drive by and had the first gangs in the United States. My people were forced to be civilized or else we'd be fucked. We had try 5x as hard then as we do now so no, we didn't invent that culture your people did. Your people have contributed nothing but death to the world. This technology is nothing more than a delusion that the devils have invented but God allowed them to invent for the sake of mass communication purposes. Why do you think Jewish people are so up to date with things? They're children of the fallen. The fallen angels love their little white devil bastard children and so influence them in ways to garner them success.

So you deny historical truths? Yep, that's a devil.

What group of people run the world. Do white people run the world or am I mistaken fuck boy?

when the haitians in my neighborhood ate my cat when i was like 6

After being assaulted on a CTA bus I wrote it off as an isolated incident. After being assaulted on a CTA train and mocked as the only white person in that particular car, well ditto. Even after having to sprint to my place of residence (on the northside of all places) on three separate occasions I still was your 'typical white liberal apologist'. However, after being mugged at gunpoint the levee broke. From a small town of 7,000... it took the liberal paradise of Chicago to make no longer care for the state of the African-American Community.

>Aids was a white invention
>Scientists generally accept that the known strains (or groups) of HIV-1 are most closely related to the simian immunodeficiency viruses (SIVs) endemic in wild ape populations of West Central African forests.
>Similar research has been undertaken with SIV strains collected from several wild sooty mangabey (Cercocebus atys atys) (SIVsmm) populations of the West African nations of Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Ivory Coast.
>According to the natural transfer theory (also called 'Hunter Theory' or 'Bushmeat Theory'), the "simplest and most plausible explanation for the cross-species transmission"[8] of SIV or HIV (post mutation), the virus was transmitted from an ape or monkey to a human when a hunter or bushmeat vendor/handler was bitten or cut while hunting or butchering the animal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_HIV/AIDS

Again, what have niggers contributed to the world? What have you done aside from suck at everything universally?
Except peanut butter.

>Do white people run the world
You're correct, because we're not worthless.
And when you're running the world, sometimes you have to do bad shit.

>Do white people run the world

The jews run everything. Just ask the leader of the alt-right.

>blaming an entire group for a few bad individuals
>implying that blacks not being niggers isn't the exception to the very well established rule

>How can you hate cancer if you've never had it? The compiled countless experiences of other people with cancer doesn't count. :^)

>because of the color of their skin

You guys really don't pay attention.

this was it for me

that is heavy stuff

Good redpilled story.

I think that in any social group there are good men. It should be able to distinguish between a person and social group. A social group can have some negative features. Due to these featuresis, it possible to hate this group. But the stupid, to hate particular person from that group, if he doesn't do anything wrong.

"You're correct, because we're not worthless."
"And when you're running the world, sometimes you have to do bad shit"

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Are people rejoicing faggot? HELL NO! People are mourning meaning what? YOUR PEOPLE ARE WICKED DEVILS!!

Those are jewish people NOT JEWS.

mtDNA data contradicts the Bible's begats and begots friend.

Black people hate black people

/thread

have a black friendm, totally awesome smart dude but even he admits he is outside the norm for niggas. Most niggas are retarded as fuck, their nations are retarded as fuck, their history is retarded as fuck.

God doesn't deal with the science of the devils you idiot. So no shit it contradicts you dumb mother fucka. It comes from devils why would devils tell the true when the definition of a devil is a deceiver!

They have a history besides being brought over to work the fields?

4/10 you came on too strong.

Never gave a fuck. It was always clear as day to me that I was superior and niggers subhuman.

They can't even plan for the future. If you have ever been around a nigger, you'd understand they don't even have foresight, and are incapable of following cause and effect. To the nigger: there is no cause. Only their suffering. Touch a stove? It burned you. Commit crime? Cops are racist.

be white...born in ghetto...have many black friends growing up...travel world with military...live for 50 years in the ghetto...understand negroes are the most disgusting race on earth

I observed a pack of niggers mug someone on the street alone, by themselves, for no reason. Like 3 vs. 1. They didn't even take anything, they just needed to be violent. It was at this point that I realized the only real solution is to remove them.

But of course user

>be an african, born in jungle
>nigger around for 20-30 years (hunting, fighting other tribes, fucking, and dancing around the fire at night)
>die of an infected wound or a lost fight
>already passed on genes, no need for evolution

Keep dreaming, Shitavious.

looking back at your posts I see that you are in fact a Bantu.

kek

Meaning the Bantu were the True Israelites you damn idiot. Who else was carried away on ships as slaves to all nations? Oh yeah exactly my point stfu heathen.

even negroes that don't suck, want to get away from other negroes...

>hating an entire race because of some dumb but ultimately harmless shit a kid did

they can only be compared to mudslimes in avg intelligence and demeaner

I'd give my left nut that you had no father OR that he was a cuck.

Niggaz b so badazz when dey sucka punch!

the public defender one is my favorite

these threads just make me feel bad for the people who have to deal with these savages, here where i live almost no niggers, but go to the dmv you get the sassy nigger bitches, god i fucking hate them

I don't care about them, they were always monkeys in my eyes
And whenever I meat one I always think of them as a monkey until they prove themselves to be otherwise

How the fuck is that even sound logic? There's plenty of white people out there that would do the exact same thing, how is one nigger robbing a grandmother indicative of an entire race?

>cuck
sad.. How old are you?

I thought that sub-saharan people in general were cool, like on TV shows and Hollywood films
I was so wrong
Daily reality is quite diffferent

After working retail in a 'multicultural' area. African niggers, indians, chinks, mudslimes they are all scum of the earth.

^you lady are a moron^

negroes take pride in fucking people like you

Kek.

A few are pretty cool but when niggers nig, boy do they nig. The smart ones are called oreos or white faggots when they fail to act like ghetto apes. Black culture seems to promote failure and encourage idiocy in an effort to distance themselves from whites. I think this is a huge reason why American nignogs are the way they are.

every negroe ever born ,hates white people...especially the women negroes...
they will spit in your food...

they will key your car...

negroes hate white people...

liveleak.com/view?i=1c4_1473179890

stop samefagging @ me u nerd

^sux dick for some reason^

I've never cared for them.

>Now I feel sorry for that black guy who is not a gangster who has to live around shit blacks and also everybody else hating blacks because of the stupid thug shit.

This. For the nogs he is a traitor, for the others he is a nog.

i love this thread, not racsist black people are cool. but all around agreemeent that niggers are the scum. have you met one that does not talk like a fucking idiot

I'm so sorry you have to deal with mudslimes and Africans, pumped into your country by merkel... wanting to kill you

yes
hungary,romania,germany,poland.
russians and georgians are more middle class

I was never a fan of them, but I've met many who were very based, and I've had a handful of friends. I've never had any love for most of them though, especially the entitled welfare crowd.
Since Obama and his support for BLM, things have gotten much worse. The SJW's in the media and higher education have acceded to all of their demands which has only increased the problem.
Today, I have zero tolerance for them.

>Ever caring about anything besides your own Volk
Fucking /nupol/ I swear

" Known as the Ivory Coast in English, the Republic of Côte d’Ivoire is in West Africa."
" Côte d’Ivoire became a protectorate of France based on a treaty in 1843-44. In 1893, it formally became a French colony."
" The slave trade did not affect Côte d’Ivoire as much as its neighbors. Europeans preferred to use areas with better harbors."
" The goal of the French was to increase exports. Cocoa, palm oil, and coffee were cultivated in the coastal areas. Côte d’Ivoire was the only African colony with a large population of settlers."
africa.com/countries/cote-divoire/afripedia/

The child slaves of the Ivory Coast
" Child Slave Labor and the Ivory Coast"
" Young children, between the ages of 12 and 14, and sometimes younger, are tricked into slavery by traffickers. One boy, a freed slave from Mali, told newspapers that he was promised $150 and a bicycle to work on the cocoa farms. Instead, he was sold to a slave owner for $35, where he was beaten relentlessly with a bicycle chain, starved, and forced to live in grotesque living quarters."
" Most child slaves come from countries, such as Togo, Mali, and Burkina Faso,"
" The African government presently has not taken any type of significant action to reinforce the savagery of child slave labor."
ihscslnews.org/view_article.php?id=100

I don't hate black people. Just black culture.

Being a substitute teacher and noting that blacks by age 12-13 become notably more disrespectful, violent, aggressive and abusive than their poor white counterparts. The all white classes I would teach were so well behaved that it would make me feel as though I was being too mean to them, I almost felt guilty. The black classes, on the other hand, a complete joke. Students engaging in fights, violent and hostile activity on a regular basis. I remember I was in the class room during a hall break when a fight broke out including 20 black students swarming one black girl. Literally beating her the fuck down. 20 niggers jumping this one girl. I went to help and they physically forced the door shut and I have the sight of their white eyes peering up like they're possessed by some shamanistic voodoo priest burned into my memory. If you lack the basic human decency to understand the difference between right and wrong, you don't deserve human rights like everyone else. Subbing black kids was such a dehumanizing experience that it actually hurts to have defended the black community for so many years before I saw that everything racists say is true and more, and most cops probably should shoot blacks that are holding weapons because they do not obey orders even if you send them out ten or so times.

Of course there is the thin veneer of "das racist!" whenever you say something like that, but it's getting thinner and thinner all the time. Blacks really are the problem.

the final question is this:

do you as a nation want these criminal assholes raping your women?

if you say yes...in America, I say no...we still have the right here to kill scum invading our country...In the EU...you have no rights to stop the onslaught of criminals...

>kys

These are pretty shit reasons to hate black people.

>Muh bad encounter with blacks in middle school

Grow a fucking backbone. This isn't /r9k/.

when I realized they'd never be better then being useful idiots for the Jews
It makes me sad actually, I really like some of the music they've made and some contributions they've made in science.
However that doesn't make up for the majority.
I guess Jakari Jackson is still cool.

when you type ...all I hear is a lil girl apologizing for criminals

After working in the bars. One grabbed my wrist when I ignored him and refused to let go. My bouncer lost me in the crowd and couldn't hear me. I was scared. I appeased him with small conversation and he let me go.
I see them at the bars I work at and I just can't stand the degeneracy. The race mixing. Every night I work I see a white woman with a black man and it kills me knowing that white culture brought over from Europe in America is dying. They come to the bars, drink excessively, grind heavily, and start fights over nothing. I will be there again tonight where we will more than likely have multiple code reds, which means bar fight

>Volk
I think you meant "Schafe"

you're right they should keep giving them chances and continue relaxing around them

Because my mother got held up at gunpoint by a nigger when I was two years old and had no compunction about ordering her to leave the baby carriage in the snow while he stole $200.

Fucking subhuman shit.

>Working at a bar
>Not expecting vulgar behavior to occur

ty for typing the truth about pathetic fux that need to be dead...

>When did you stop caring about them?

When I realized that other races were able to overcome severe discrimination over the decades, and eventually rise up to become successful.

One race that comes to mind is the Chinese in American in the mid 1800s -- within just a few generation after the first Chinese immigrants were exploited, their descendants became the successful businessmen, doctors, and engineers of today's Asian community.

How did they do it? Asians had a dedication to hard work, a belief in education, and a deep respect for professional accomplishment. Each generation pushed their children to be better.

I do not believe that race causes any differences in intellectual potential. I believe all the differences are due to cultural factors.

Once Jim Crow was eliminated (in the 1960s), you would have expected blacks to begin improving their condition, the way the Chinese did. But instead, black culture has steadily deteriorated. Central to that deterioration was the disintegration of the black family -- something that is very hard to blame on whites or welfare.

A senator named Daniel Moynihan saw the beginning of this trend back in 1965. He was widely derided as a "racist" by the left, but the problems he foresaw in the black community ended up severely degrading their culture over the next 5 decades.

>siding with the paella eating fucks who blew up the Maine
>ever

It took me a long time to open my eyes to the reality of niggers over the social programming I was indoctrinated to believe.

you have no idea how far negroes will go to be subhuman...

>dying for the timbs

a real NY nigga

>high school in the white midwest
>niggers got into so many fights that we weren't allowed to go to other tables during lunch
>negresses always blocked the busiest hallway in the building while screeching at each other
>they did this in between and during classes
>one day, one threatened to beat the shit out of me if I didn't give him the $5 I had on me
Fucking savages, all of them.

I hope you beat the shit out of that piece of shit...

For all the nigger hate on Cred Forums there must be a distinction between US niggers and EU blacks.
Vast majority of blacks in EU is well mannered, but of course our population of them isn't as large as EU.
So my nigger hate really just started when I came to Cred Forums, before that I just hated sandniggers and muslims

Oh I expect it, but I was just going to the bathroom and some nog decided to grab my wrist and pull me into the crowd away from my bouncer. I always stand next to a bouncer when I'm done with my shift. I wasn't even wearing a revealing dress. I was wearing a church dress.

>Why is it so hard to believe we'll then enslave all nations?

Yes.

So Yugoslav wars on Europe scale

This better happen in the next 10-20yrs otherwise most countries inEurope will get their own Bosnia

eu nigger means somthing different know. their sub saharan niggers know. american niggers are to the the teeth the most sterotypical race ever

>liberal parents move to an enriched neighborhood
>webm related happens daily
>libl parents don't understand why i hate them now

I want off this ride

^this dumbfuck is a lesson for us all^

she thinks niggers are different if they nigger in Canada or south America...

all negroes are disgusting leeches...it does not matter if the negroe is EU or USA

>All of those arrows not going to the US because they had laws against importing slaves
So why do you guys bitch about the US again?

Yuros realise that Germans can't instigate but will eagerly join, even though formally they might appear as one of the latter nations.

Germany tried to save you, now it's your time to save Germany

Chester is a shithole dump. I worked there doing home care therapy. Niggers live like animals, houses disgusting filled with rodents and shit.

>something that is very hard to blame on welfare

Actually, I think the women get more money if they're single mothers. It's a dysgenic system, where mothers have little incentive to find a good and capable provider as a mate, usually a more intelligent male, and instead are breeding with lesser negroes because of looks or some other superficial trait. It is an intentional side-effect and is slowly catching up to white populations as well.

>BASTARD MACHINE by TOMMY SOTOMAYOR
youtu.be/eH3W2bn45kY

I stopped caring about them when I was 12 and riding my bike on the street. I grew up in a mostly black small city and as I rode past a house, I saw a bunch of black people sitting on a porch. One of them about my age called out "ayo das a nice bike, can I borrow it?" I said thanks and no and kept riding. I stopped at a parking lot two blocks later and was getting ready to look for a spot to chain it to get water before continuing home. When I came out, I saw the black kid who liked the bike as he was walking across the parking lot to me. He didn't look like he could fight so I wasn't too worried but he must have thought he was slick so he started offering to let me borrow a basketball in return for him borrow the bike for a week. I said I wasn't interested and said I had to get going but he got pushy and stood in front of the bike with his legs holding the front tire in place. He started up the typical nigger shit of how I was in his neighborhood so I had to give him something. At that point I got worried so I smashed the water bottle across his face and slammed the handlebar forward to send the forks of the bike into his balls. He fell over clutching his nuts and brought the bike and almost me down with him, then reached out to grab one of my legs so I kicked his arm away and kicked him once in the jaw (I was aiming for his throat but he protected himself in time and took a sneaker to the mouth.

I heard someone shout as us and grabbed my bike and started riding away in time to see some cab driver nigger who had been there the whole time run in my direction for a few yards. I'm guessing the nigger was going to help the chimp take my bike.

That's the first violent confrontation I had with a nigger and to this day I wish I had punched him in the throat and then stomped on one of his knees to break it.

Seriously, never relax around these savages. Their skin is the color of shit because they're a shit race.

how many non whites there see in switzerland?

nigger detected

You know the Lyndon Johnson quote?

Have empathy even for monsters?
Compassion even for devils even though they still need to be damned, you can feel bad for wretched beast

As opposed to every nigger today harboring permahate for something 4% of the population did over 100 years ago?

>hang em high
too bad nobody was armed to shoot that nigger. because thats what he is. a nigger. that will harm until stopped

I only want wretched beasts to die...sorry i'm not sufficiently beta

This. Modern liberalism's main goal is the eradication of personal responsibility as a concept, while minimizing the importance of personal initiative and talent as much as possible. If you're successful, it's because you were privileged, if you're not, it's because you weren't. Only the state can raise you up, no one else; not family, not friends, not spiritual institutions, not private institutions or fraternal organizations. To deny the state any measure of control it desires over your life is to be self-serving, placing your individual self over the needs of others. The state is (or at least, will be once they're through with it), the agent of the people, perfectly just and benevolent at all times, so we all have nothing to fear giving it, giving them, total control.

I would fuck this tranny.
No joke.

This.

And now they're importing seventh century savages whose culture is completely alien to ours because those people will continue to be poor AND a percentage of them will cause serious violence which will justify more policing, more surveillance, less freedoms, and higher taxes to pay for it all.

"To deny the state any measure of control it desires over your life is to be self-serving"...

I deny the state, and think the state can suck me off, lickey lips, deep throat...

He's right. fuck niglet savages.

He'd never dream of a doorbell in his little niggerhut ancestral home

Never cared about niggers in the first place.

so are smart black people a product of enviorment or athey genetilcallly more non nigger

This. 5th grade for me though.

When I saw them replacing us in our own culture on stage, in film and TV, sports, even ballet "needs to be more diverse" according to some fucking imbecile somewhere. And then once I started to think more critically about them I noticed just how many crimes they were committing, and then all the welfare leeching, mass immigration, and the endless whining about how bad we are, and now I don't have one tiny molecule of respect or tolerance left.

negroes smell gross because they can't quite get the smell of evil off of they negroe anus...

>Black
>Culture
Choose one

it's only beta if you lack the will to kill
It's a coward who will not stomach his prey's suffering.
To me you are just a child screaming not to tell you a horrible truth
grow up

I stomach you suffering because you almost realized negroes are scum...usually criminal...always hateful

Your sister is a whore.

I never even began...

>Blaming an entire race for what a bunch of hoodlums did is pretty irresponsible.

You mean like niggers do with slavery?

this is why there are still racists dude. nobody is gonna read this shit. blacks are not contempleted in the bible.
one thing i know about blacks & bible is that one of noah's sons, cam, was cursed becuase he saw noah naked and he and his sons,and the sons of his sons ect. were cursed. and cam is the father of all black people (cus) according to the bible. no that is relevant anyhow

Stopped caring when I was 11 fucking monkeys ruining my TV shows just to say "ooga booga me hungry pls given food" fuck off you fucks I'm keeping my £3

you know how many slaves I've owned in my life?....0

you know how many people in my white family tree were indentured servants(SLAVES)

why do stupid niggers think they are special when it comes to being a slave?

a lot of white people were slaves...

dude tell me why do niggerss like menthols, hennessy, jordans,

That filename is retarded. If he fought back at all he would have been fucked. That was the smart move.

ISHYNDBT

Freshman year, until then I lived in a homogenous community of rednecks. We fought but you'd never get jumped and typically got along with everyone fuck I miss Eastern Kentucky

when a pimp nigger tried to kidnap my little brother when i was 5, since then they haven't been redeemed.
still better then mexican'ts though,

When one tried to jump me at the back of my house. Drunk neighbour.

They're all filth. Asking for money or cigarettes, absolute trash.

>white people
>slaves
Stop being a lying cunt

negroes that rape your brother are better than Mexicans...I hope you die soon...

Got mugged at gunpoint. non american black girls are life though

I'm confused you appear to be trying to hate on white people but just named the Jew over and over again

I just feel sorry for them. They are used by the same people that always used them. The same people that now claim they fight for equality yet divide at every chance. Else they lose power if that wedge didn't exist. And most blacks are useful idiots for them and will always be their slaves.

^stupid Turkish queer has no idea white people have ever been slaves...stupid Turkish lady is a dumb whore...^

I had a summer job in germany and a nigger gave me a banna when I was ultra hungry (forgot food lmao). Initially I was kinda worried about some ebola shit but I'm still alive so yeah. My expierences with them are ok and actually above average. Share some positive stories anons, don't be Cred Forums all negative.

>Ever since, I have learned that every black person has a nigger inside them just waiting to chimp out.

This

I'm still not a racist, I believe in the true statistics about black people's crime rates etc. But I'm not a racist. I have a a few black friends and they have been normal with one exception. However, I think the recent BLM stuff and riots are pushing me closer and closer. It's mostly liberals that I'm starting to hate. The fact that even the president is pushing false narratives and lies is unacceptable to me. Why is it so wrong to just discuss the real issues and try to fix them. Instead of that we have to cover our ears and shout racist at everything that might show a problem with black culture.

when you type, I hear a small girl fearful of butt play...

In medical school. Literally every black in the class (usually only 25-50% black to even be able to be affirmative actioned in) failing exams and being held back. Literally the cream of the crop with high european admixture and half are raised by white parents and this is still the result.

hey lady...no1 gives a fuck about how racist you are...we just wanna know how ready you are to suck negro dic...

When my best friend moved into a nigger neighborhood and I was over at his house all the time, learned to walk in the middle of the street at night because you can't trust the shadows on the sidewalks. Then the fact that they go out of their way to be ignorant, walk into a liquor store in a white neighborhood and you don't have to be on your guard, black and you better have your head on a swivel, ESPECIALLY at night

I've never, nor will I ever, care about the plight feral negro. The most I would care about the negro is the need for safety from it.

>22 posts by this ID
>all of them are about some hurr durr niggers

you seem nervous, maybe leave your basement and enjoy some sun, vitamin D is good for combating stress I heard once.

niggers commit a lot of crimes...crime is what negroes do....

When my Grade 10 French teacher shoveled all the black kids into my group. She knew I excelled in languages and knew that this was a bird course for me. She just wanted me to "help them" But all I did was try to keep them calm and docile because they would go off at the drop of a hat. After that I realized there was no hope for them or their kind.

^because Poland has a lot of negroes wandering about...no they don't^

stfu non-negro poland

do you know how many negroes visit Poland?

0...they have no women to rape...

I live in University City. Originally from Kensington.

When I was in middle school, nigs were always the instigators in conflicts. In the middle of study hall, one would always be accusing some random beta kid of being racist, and then all his richkid wiggers would back up his haranguing until the chimp got inschool suspension.

Also a sheboon who was three years my senior just tripped kid me in the hallway. We were the only ones in the hallway.

People like that are worthless, but I've known good blacks as well. Jews are the real issue with their penis mutilation fetish

This.

I was a pizza delivery driver. I would deliver to mansions, houses, motels and ghettos, so I got pretty good exposure to all the different classes of people out there.

niggers don't tip compared to other races of lower classes. White tweekers always tipped, so did poor beaners with the Tweety bird sticker on their 90's Chevy Suburban. Hell, even totally blown out, white, drug addicted prostitutes gave me decent tips. Niggers not once, not ever.

What disturbs me the most is these niggers always have at least 4 niglets in there house who are clearly living in poverty, but there is always an ample supply of empty 40s sitting around their house. One time it just clicked in my head that the little niglets I worried about would just grow up to be exactly like their nigger adult role models.

so...hate exists in your anti-white heart...as long as daddy pays for stuff...

when you type...death sux on your mommies rancid hole...

>pizza delivery driver
>suddenly knows everything about a particular race

niggers don't tip as much as you suck the tip

>observing people in their own homes doesn't count

In high-school. I grew up in Detroit, but ended up going to a private school in a wealthy area.

It's really hard to believe that it's all just a matter of their poor circumstances when black children who's parents makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on the minimum are trying their very hardest, in every way they can, to emulate the ghetto criminal culture that they grew up completely separated from.

I could see some merit in the idea that people from a poor area in bad circumstances are going to develop some very twisted cultural notions. The blacks that went to that high school had every social advantage- They could dress well, they had a stellar education, they were getting good grades and were benefiting from affirmative action regardless of that their parents could pay their way anyhow. They were respected by their peers regardless of race.

Yet despite all of that, they CHOSE to behave in violent, obnoxious manners. They chose to idolize criminals and criminal behavior, and adopted supremacist views.

I will say that not all of them did. I had several good friends who were black, and while they weren't necessarily intelligent, they maintained an intellectual curiosity that meant they were capable of worthwhile conversation.

That said, it was the vast majority of them who somehow managed to simultaneously be spoiled, rich cowards in the same breath that they claimed they were 'gangsta', a status of respect that even in the context of black society, even ignoring every negative connotation you can associate with it, STILL is out of their reach simply because it infers having risen beyond one's means from a place of hardship through personal ability.

These were the kids who's first cars were the kind you stared at in magazines.

I would hesitate to call it genetic, but when people belonging to the highest social class are trying to actively emulate the behavior of the lowest social class, your culture is fucked.

>turkroach
>quality posting

No shit. They fucking poor, you fucking vulture
>Delivers pizza
>observing people

^oh snap^

^this brilliant fuck just pointed out negroe culture is shit^

hard to blame whitey when negroe culture is pathetic...

^stupid cunt denies niggers make money on crack^

so no nigger EVER could tip...