When will the alt-right cucks ever learn?

When will the alt-right cucks ever learn?

inquisitr.com/3517784/milo-yiannopoulos-controversy-controversial-breitbart-editor-accused-of-trying-to-scamdonald-trump-supporters-with-nimble-america-pac/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qlpODYhnPEo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of them are has-been liberals who are still extremely gullible and susceptible to scams like this.
Notice however that it got found out pretty quickly - had it been a liberal forum full of Listen and Believe - they'd still be getting swindled this very moment.

There's something about the liberal psyche that ends up making them really fucking easy to trick and scam. I think it's because they hold onto certain delusions - and this remains true even with the new recruits on the conservative side of things. They delude themselves into believing the opposite of what their senses are actually telling them, like a reflex.

I first noticed it in particular during gamergate when a lot of liberal-minded people joined the protesting but just couldn't drop their trappings regarding racism, xenophobia, bigotry, etc. They let these words control them, and were surprised over and over again as each mainstream liberal channel gave a heavily slanted and biased view of what was going on with gamergate. Like they're programmed in such a way to ignore ongoing conspiracies and reality itself no matter how obvious the evidence is.

already a thread baka desu senpai

(((milo)))
Cred Forums is always right

>Milo being exposed as a fraud

finally. Why did no one else see this sooner?

Like when he trashed video games and people who play them, then jump on board the band wagon of gamergate

>but muh based gay guy

Typical subversion tactics.

(((MILO)))

same story with that sellout manlet kike who ruined his career.. what was his name again? forgot

ben sharpie in pooper

I never get how people can put their trust and shekkels in A FUCKING GREEK. Are you for real people?

It's not necessarily bad, think about it. You hear these pol guys keep saying don't trust Jews, and then this Jew just goes and tries to scam them for money.

Where's the evidence that this was a scam?
In the same fucking article Milo says that if he was going to scam people he'd do it smarter instead of going directly to jail.

What a retarded non-story.
The entire article boils down to ''some people were suspicious of a thing a guy did''.
When are they going to report on Clinton Foundation stealing millions from Haiti?

I said that this was going to happen back when this faggot started getting posted on this board.

What happened?

>DUDE, I TOLD YOU HE WAS GOING TO ASK FOR DONATIONS AND THEN A FEW PEOPLE WOULD BE SKEPTICAL!!!

Any other amazing predictions?

there's no point in sending him to prison. it would be paradise for him.

>off by one

what was

youtu.be/qlpODYhnPEo

>To be clear, there are no specific allegations of fraud against either Milo Yiannopoulos or Nimble America (...)
how does it feel to take the bait?

nice insight leaf bro

You can always spot the CTR shill because they refer to the alt-right which is primarily only something the left has really done up until now.

That being said, Milo is and always has been an opportunistic piece of shit and he is only in this to make money for himself either as some garbage Nimble America PAC that doesn't exist or just to make a name for himself to spread his "redpill for normies" information. Just because the thing he says now happen to align with things Trump supporters believe doesn't mean that he won't turn on us if morality becomes the norm in this country again. His edge is the only thing he has going for him.

>Drumpf or someone affiliated with Drumpf tried to scam retards for their money

Not really news but ok.

>Never trust a faggot
>Never trust a jew

It seems like those dumbfucks on reddit will never learn.

>But he triggers sjw's!

He makes fringe lunatics mad and you faggots throw money at him. Sad

This is why I never supported him. They were already going to be mad. He's accomplished absolutely nothing in his time aligning with Trump and redditards worship him because he's a coal burning degenerate.

Never trust a faggot

There is enough place in the oven for them aswell.

>They delude themselves into believing the opposite of what their senses are actually telling them, like a reflex.

Isn't that cognitive dissonance or at least in a sense? I agree with what you've said though.

>Like they're programmed in such a way to ignore ongoing conspiracies and reality itself no matter how obvious the evidence is.

This is exactly why they constantly redefine words because in the real world people don't take notice of hypocrites. This explains why their new definitions mean only whites can be racist, only men can be sexist etc etc, they condemn everyone and call out everyone for doing the exact same thing they're doing themselves like they're projecting but not quite. That's why they fucking hate it if you call them out on exactly what they are because their entire life revolves around taking the moral high ground

>"Sorry I don't listen to bigots, you Trump supporting racist! We should kill people like you"
>"Bigot, n: A person who is intolerant of towards those holding different opinions"

>"Why aren't their more X minority in Y field? Why are people with X skin colour not as represented as Y skin colour?"
>"Why do you only take notice of skin colour? It seems a pretty racist thing to do, to claim that people should be where they are because of their skin colour and not because of their ability. Are you racist?"
>Etc

You've never seen so much buttmad, to them there's nothing worse than being a racist or whatever, that's why they meme it all the time. So because they think there's nothing worse than being a racist therefore everyone else must hate being called racist, but it's simply not the case. I've been called a racist for so long it even sounded cliched about ten years ago when it was the only argument I was ever given, it means absolutely nothing to me. To them though it's absolutely everything, that's why it's so glorious when you show them that the oppressive enemy they're fighting is no one other than themselves.

has this been proven?

Bernie proved reddit is a cash cow, i'm surprised this didn't work

no one believes in the alt-right except you leftards and the media and attention seekers

>inquisitr

>Implying I would trust a faggot.

Please.