How unhappy are you, and why?

How unhappy are you, and why?

They really look happy indeed

Yeah starving niggers forced to fight when 8 years old are real happy

I'll admit the mud pool table is pretty impressive.

very unhappy, because niggers keep replacing whites and trying to pretend like they can do white people things

yea because people in Africa are the happiest on earth

I already stopped giving a fuck about the state of the world.

Pretty miserable upon the realization that two years ago I had literally everything and I decided to burn every bridge for no good reason

Unhappy as fuck since Bernie lost

I'm Swiss. Literally the best country on earth.

No complaints

Vote for Jill Stein.

>western albania
>best country

Are you implying I should make myself a gf?

muffled "its all so tiresome" in the distance

In 2013 there were a total of 1,937,447 permanent residents (23.8% of the total population of 8.14 million) in Switzerland. Of these, 1.65 million resident foreigners (85.0%, or 20.2% of the 8.14 Million total population[14][15]), had European citizenship (Italian: 298,875; German: 292,291; Portuguese: 253,227; French: 110,103; Serbian: 90,704; Kosovan: 86,976; Spanish: 75,333, Macedonian: 62,633; British: 40,898; Austrian: 39,494; Bosnian and Herzegovinian: 33,002; Croatian: 30,471). From other continents; 122,941 residents were from Asia; 83,873 from Africa; 78,433 from the Americas; and 4,145 from Oceania.[15]

Try again muslim

Why dont they move to áfrica if they want to be so damm happy?

250k conservative estimate, 300k commonly cited estimate.
Come on, user, don't cherry pick just the data you'd like to be true.

I have too many regrets, unfulfilled prospects and unfinished businesses. I have the feeling that I'm going back instead of forward.

There's still hope though because I'm young. But things need to change really fast before I start to lose all hope

>Cherry picking
>Literally just posting the census data
Keep trying EU cuck.

Can you even post a picture of a bulgarian village that doesnt have a mosque? here's my village, post yours europoor.

I'm content.

My whole life is a fucking pipe dream because overthinking is literally in my DNA. My father has this issue, and so does my little brother. I'm only 18 and because my entire life was spent just contemplating bullshit, I barely remember anything from my childhood already; my father's early memories live on with his friends, of which I have very few. So essentially I am just a walking zombie who can't live in the past, present, or future. I have no regrets or aspirations because time for me is just a constant ethereal stream.

Mine is the capital, and it has exactly one mosque. I don't get why you are so mad that 15% of your country is albanian kidney thieves.

>overthinking is literally in my DNA

This is literally not how DNA works. Overthinking is nurture, not nature. You learned to do it, probably by bad example. Unlearn it if you think its a problem. Discipline.