Can he win like this?

Can he win like this?

Actually, it would probably be a better map if NM were blue

He's pulling ahead in Colorado and North carolina

NC is going red, son.

All comes down to him flipping PA, CO, MI or NH.

>NC
>blue
Probably going to flip CO and/or MI
It's really going to depend on how the debates go and if there's any more surprises to be had

he might take a blue state or two, beneficial to us

kek will help donald, so don't worry

You think neither VA NC or NH are going red?

that debate is literally the end for one of them, thats why neither candidate wants to have the debate

VA and NH won't. NC might. This is just a what if.

Trump is going to BTFO himself.

Trump wins 3/5 of these states, he wins

after filling in the likely/solid red states, he only needs one

>nc
>red in 12
>somehow will be blue this year?

He won't win Oregon. Of interest to me are WI, MI, CO, and NM. I do believe that VA and PA are out of reach for him.

Here's my take on the "starting point" of the race:

>NH won't
the latest poll had Clinton +1, but that was before the whole health thing
Trump has a good chance at NH

I don't think NM is in play, but if Trump wins OH and FL (likely, I believe), plus NV, his best bet is probably CO/NH for the win, imo.

>red Hawaii

excuse me, what?

Yeah that was a fuck up. I just wanted the (You).

That means CO/FL/OH are needed for the win in my scenario, fuck NH.

tis red fella

he has nm and co already and nh is his

I'm retarded, forgot pic and replied to the wrong post.

It's possible.
hawaiians aren't addicted to gibs

That's 6 states.

Hawaiians believe the US is a bunch of evil imperialists and wish to secede.

look up noooooo thread only state left is nc but its nc lets be honest

16 + 13 + 20 + 18 + 29 = 96, rube

no, like this (colorado being red)
clinton is also leading only by five or less points in wisconsin, michigan, virginia, pennsylvania, rhode island, and new hampshire

It's not looking good for Trump as of now.

He has not lead in PA, MI, WI, or VA a single day the entire election. To think he can win any of those is unrealistic.

You overvalue her support in many key states, such as MI and WI. I disagree with your map.

he's leading in all of the grey states (except for nc, which is perfectly split) and colorado

Disagree all you want but the fact is he hasn't lead in those states all year. In fact it's only gotten close in the last two weeks and unless she faints on a regular basis that's not going to be a lasting trend.

Hahaha, these niggers are delusional. Straight up fucking white male privilege run amok. I'm out.

>hawaii red
Hol up.
Maine has 2 voting districts, he is leading by 13 in the second district, and that's one electoral vote. New Hampshire might go red, but weedland will be blue.

I would love to see this scenario, and maineanon makes me believe. The liberal butthurt at losing by a single electoral vote hnnnnnnng

>NC
>Blue

North Carolina's going red not blue, according to 538 and all the polls.

literally just posted it

The latest EPIC-MIRA poll from MI (conducted Sept 10-13) has Hillary up by 3. That's not a comfortable lead for a democrat. With an MOE of +/-4, that pollster is calling MI a tossup.

He may not have any polls showing him leading, but the state is trending in his direction. Doesn't mean he will win, but it's not solid blue.

What if Trump wins California?

>Trump winning CA, NY, or IL

We might have to build a Ark with all the tears causing the second world flood.

?

If Hillary Clinton wins we will know that she stole the election, and has successfully forced our country to become a banana republic

Upon that happening, i am certain that a large portion of the military will be willing to topple our government just as they have toppled many others.

I don't think that (((the elites))) would do that, or the whole 'obama 3rd term thing'

You guys underestimate them.They won't go for broke like that. They have a plan in place, an extremely EXTREMELY low time preference plan. If they can't take america now, they would rather fall back and cut ties with the lesser (((elites))) who stand to gain from Clinton winning, and set a new tack.

The fact is; world domination does not depend on Clinton winning or losing. Only the speed at which this can happen does. If they have to wait 10 years, 20 years, 3 generations. They will. They've already waited countless generations thus far.

Plus, they need to keep our populations producing, until they've produced the means for (((the elites))) to live forever on a space station base with us as slaves.

Entirely possible at this stage.

He's winning north Carolina and ahead in Colorado

Why is NC blue? It's been more solid than NV, and definitely more than PA

He can win without winnning any of those states. At this point if he wins the other big swing states he basically just needs NH to put it at 269-269, which means he wins because he easily has the state-by-state vote in the House. Or he pulls the extra district in Maine for the majority win. Pic related.

This is what the current state of the polls looks like with no toss ups.

>winning in Colorado
You need to consider more than that 1 poll you're grasping at. Forget about CO. It's not happening.

get a updated poll plz that ones a little old

Colorado is liberal as hell. No way it goes red this election.

>that feel when your candidate is a walking corpse and she has no chance of winning the election.

yeah im sure texas will go blue to

This is the real map fgt.

In a sane world hillary wouldn't win a single state. But we live in a world where Major News Networks alot screentime to talking about a cartoon frog.

No, this is.

Then you're retarded.

Trump is winning Michigan.

srsly, nuke the west coast.

NC is red according to 538

too many nignogs

They're not going to vote because Obabo isn't running

Yeah, nah. Chinton is not winning Nevada and North Carolina.

wrong m8 sorry their these things called facts most logical people use them maybe you should try

I think this scenario is most likely.

While we're at it, the northeastern states go to Canada as well as the western states, California and up. We'll finally allow conservatives and liberals to both be happy.

Look at the other maps ITT. no one expects him to win those states.

>[

Both are really close. I guess he could theoretically win with those 2 but I don't see his lucky past 2 weeks becoming the norm.

>Trump doesn't even win his home state
Drumpf BTFO

>New Mexico
>blue

I would laugh tears of blood, seriously.

Make sure to vote for the first loli President, Cred Forums!

>Clinton gets Florida

Nigga you high?

Looks like his only chance is to somehow flip PA. We need to go campaign for him there.

PROVE me wrong

That's pretty fucking solid.

add maine's second district.

Not bad actually.

yeah, looks pretty likely

I live in colorado no way he will win here.

From what i've seen Colorado is blue

Please die.

PA is a worst case scenario, because if the RNC hasn't learned they'll be reminded yet again that the state is fools gold. They continually think that the state will turn for them and it never does, but they might once again pin down there instead of where they might gain traction such as those states you mentioned and gain neither.

polls show otherwise

What polls? Post 2 of them.

Easily the saddest, truest post here.

Prove me wrong