SYRIA HAPPENING GENERAL

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?
A short time ago, US-led airstrikes targeted SAA troops, with monitors saying over 88 have been killed and over 100 injured.

>WHO THE FUCK CARES?
These airstrikes directly led to the victory of ISIS in a conflict over the Dair AL Zol region, which overlooks the Deir Ezzor airport in the region.

In addition, these airstrikes were launched shortly after humanitarian aid was dropped in the area.

>WHAT HAS BEEN THE RESPONSE?
The Syrian Gov't has said that the US acted with direct and blatant aggression towards their soldier and has 'paved the way' for ISIS victory.

Russia has questioned the willingness of the US to comply with the ceasefire agreements and has questioned their ability to control opposition groups.

The Pentagon has said they are 'looking into' the reports.

>CUNT GIVE ME SOURCES
Alright

>RT
rt.com/news/359678-us-strikes-syrian-army/
>CTV News
ctvnews.ca/world/syria-accuses-u-s-of-airstrike-on-government-base-1.3076662
>(((Haaretz)))
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/1.742524
>Wallstreet Journal
wsj.com/articles/damascus-and-moscow-say-u-s-led-coalition-strikes-syrian-army-base-1474139833
>Gulf News
gulfnews.com/news/mena/syria/at-least-80-syrian-soldiers-killed-by-us-air-strikes-monitor-1.1897701
>ABC News
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-russia-syrian-rebels-violating-truce-42157861
The BBC and Sky News initially reported the strikes but quickly erased the story.

>DOESN'T THIS BELONG IN THE SYRIA GENERAL?
Fuck off this needs attention

Please bump this when you can, and keep threads rolling. Thanks guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37398721
youtube.com/watch?v=DC6rKwGEmfM
twitter.com/samueloakford/status/777231064024645632
cnn.com/2016/09/15/middleeast/syria-ceasefire/
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/777236644227317761
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160917/1045418270/coalition-airstrike-bombing-syrian-army.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
media.npr.org/news/images/2007/may/09/wolfowitz200by250-6c7026ebc0642f2391dafb07c179ce6ea83b375c-s6-c30.jpg
yahoo.com/news/israeli-missile-brings-down-rocket-fired-syria-army-141830664.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nPh6aa3ms1U
twitter.com/ww3updates/status/777239433938546688
twitter.com/lslamIsTrash/status/777172588489535488
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/777212949094133760
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/777241311455940608
twitter.com/WilliamsJon/status/777234761337057280
twitter.com/barbarastarrcnn/status/777240316218933248
youtube.com/watch?v=BSzBCgbicbA
youtube.com/watch?v=bV6sWKMlFMM
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/777244593846906881
rt.com/news/359686-un-security-urgent-meeting/
youtube.com/watch?v=G7-v0MAlwOM
youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8bvFGoJS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMERICA HAS RUINED THE WEST
>NOW LETS RUIN THE WORLD
>NOW LETS RUIN THE WORLD
>NOW LETS RUIN THE WORLD
>NOW LETS RUIN THE WORLD
>NOW LETS RUIN THE WORLD
>NOW LETS RUIN THE WORLD

I blame you UK faggot, you make fucking USA, and now usa destroy everything. Good job,i hope hillary win, i want to see WW3.

BREAKING:

THE UNITED STATES ADMITS THE KILLING OF THE TROOPS

BREAKING:

THE UNITED STATES ADMITS THE KILLING OF THE TROOPS

I blame you German faggot, you make Saxon, and now usa destroy everything

>over 88 have been killed
>over 88
>88

Fuck Assad

Western governments are rotten to the fucking core, if this gets ugly and Britbongs get dragged into this i would defect in a heartbeat. I hope every yank aircraft flying over syria eats sand.

ALLUAH ACKBARRRR

What a fucking hack. Those articles don't have them admit anything.

I'm telling you now, it was the Russians overshooting with their shitty targetting systems, trying to hit the IS that attacked the airport today, and they're just exploiting their fuckup for propaganda purposes, and you dipshits are falling for it.

DEATH TO AMERICA

>O'nigger kills 88 people of a country we're not at war with
>better let Hillary trigger a war that will kill hundreds of millions or more of Americans, Russians, Europeans, Middle Easterners, etc

Makes sense.

Israel is having their bitch the US attack all it's neighbors in the region

afghanistan, iraq, lebanon, syria, iran

the jews are hoping this starts WWIII so they can put Russia and China under their banking control before they get any stronger

oh fug freedom time??:DDDDDD

OP, those who parrot the vile propaganda of our Russian enemies, and seek to use a public utility (the Internet) to harm the American people and Federal Government will pay a heavy price. In the next administration, the FBI will tirelessly seek those who act as agents, either wittingly or unwittingly, for the criminal and illegitimate Putin regime. If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them fucker.

The Russians must feel pretty stupid with that S-400 that they brought and haven't been using at all.

Although I do understand that their force there is vulnerable.

Fucking sucks man.

Fucking hell.

King nigger must burn.

GENERAL QUARTERS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

BATTLE STATIONS
youtube.com/watch?v=DC6rKwGEmfM

mfw another proof that ISIS is USA

THEY'RE TRYING TO START A CONVENTIONAL WAR WITH RUSSIA TO GET THE ELECTION CALLED OFF!!!

>It's always a Russian conspiracy, they never tell the truth and always lie to further the kremlin's propaganda

>Russia always lies about everything

>Trust me you filthy goys

Why kill 100 people for no reason during a ceasefire? Or was Putin behind it, like everything else?

It came up as a breaking news bump. Sometimes articles on the BBC can take time to update with the info. Will find more sources for you.

Pictured is where I got the info from.

Bump for the truth

>Charlie India Alpha

Noice

Reigniting the regional conflict in syria by bombing government fighters who were holding back IS soldiers during a ceasefire?

Great idea. We wouldn't want the middle east to start to cool off or anything.

USA = ISIS

I can't believe all you dipshits actually believing the US did this just because the Russians said so. You know, the Russians. The serial liars.

Can you really blame us for mistaking one tusken raider for another?

This, hang king nigger.

King Jew Nigger Goes Bananas Before He Is Forced By Jewish Law To Leave Office.

They don't tell the truth. They never have. Or are you one of those idiots who thinks there's no Russian troops in Ukraine and Crimea separated via a democratic election?

Fuck this shit nation called America ... criminal fucking nation like Israheil ...

Really corrected my record, leaf.

Shut up Hans, you caused WW1 and WW2 because "muh colonies", without you the USA would still be Greater Switzerland instead of paranoid overagressive cunts and sandnigger would be under control thanks to France and UK benevolent colonial policies.
Hell the russians would have never turned commies nor the chinese.

fuck off Putin-shills

that's not how democracy works. you don't call-off elections, retards

Oh boy

good goy

kek works in subtle ways, reeeeeeeeeeeeee

SYRIAN MISSLES SHOT DOWN OVER ISRAEL

>SYRIAN MISSLES SHOT DOWN OVER ISRAEL

russia will grow larger

nuke american AFBs

I don't see why they would want to start a conventionnal war with russia when they would definitely loose.
Conventionnal war-wise, russia has surpassed NATO a while back and China will surpass them too within a couple of years.

If putin gets sick of this and sends ground troups in syria he could rekt isis and friends within a few months, but that would probably start wwIII.

>Russia is oppressor and is behind it all

Reminder that Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize

Nice damage control. Just admit your love for wahabbism already you dumb niggers. Your states are openly supporting biggest terrorist organization in the world. USA and it's allies are all rogue states just like ISIS.

What the hell is wrong with this country? Can someone nuke it?

Good. Our power projection in the Middle East is still strong.

fucking yankees

No-Fly-Zone for US and Israeli jets now.

What the fuck is the UN doing? Oh yeah right being a U.S. puppet

source or gfto

You think if Pearl Harbor happened in October 1940 they would have went ahead with the election?

>a war with civilian casualties

thats never happened before

Is this how the US plans to take over Europe? Creating conflicts and flooding us with refugees? Was this their plan all along?

I wish those shitskins would realize it's not the average American but our fucking government. When will they attack our idiot politicians instead of women and men like that pa dude?

Seriously why the fuck would the US do this?

>Cease-fire

Yeah I'm going to trust Russia on this one, just like when they said they killed that top ISIS media guy with their shitty cluster bombs, even though we announced we were going to do it the day before and actually did it. With a surgical bomb.

Get real, Putin shills. If anyone bombs civilians and allies willy nilly it's fucking Russia with that Vietnam-era bombing technology

Too much freedom for those Commie Syrians.

USA!
USA!

>Russia accidentally bombs SAA
>Russia blames the US

twitter.com/samueloakford/status/777231064024645632

Those dang Putin-funded shills at the BBC

There could be a rouge fraction in the US military.

Ashton Carter publicly disagreed with John Kerry during the negotiations. I bet this is his doing.

He needs to be put in front of a firing squad.

It will be interesting what would the Kerry faction would to, assuming that they are genuine about not being completely insane and wanting to have at least basic cooperation with Russia that would prevent a big war.

After all, Kerry is also a jew so all this Kerry/Carter conflict may be just good cop/bad cop.

fucking obama destroying the US on his way out. piece of shitu

Because of Donald Trump.

The Russians can kill all the rebels in Idlib and Aleppo for all I care, so no, I don't love Wahabbism.
The Americans bomb IS more than the Russians ever have - it would make every little sense to simultaneously waste money arming people that attack us, and then simultaneously bomb the shit out of them.

>tfw WWIII gives us a chance to finally kill the aryan menace

DID I DO THAAAAT

FUCK YOU BITCH. I hope you fucking get tortured when US Marines kick down your door in St Petersburg you fake ass troll

YOU FAGGOT KILLED 40 000 FRENCH CIVILIANS DURING WW2 WITH YOUR AIR BOMBING, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG YOU?
CAN YOU FAGGOT EVEN MAKE GOOD BOMBING?

So let's cut the shit, it's obvious to everyone now USA, Israel and Saudis support ISIS and destruction of Europe via refugees from ME

>the american damage control right now
Why the fuck are you defending King Nigger?

why do people bother posting images like these without a source to back it up?

Only a fucking Muslim would be stupid enough to believe pics like that without proof.

And I support Assad and the SAA

BRAVO AMERICA.

Seriously what in the actual fuck are we trying to accomplish here? Does Obama literally want ISIS to take over Syria?

When I was young and dumb, I disliked how we supported all these third world dictators, but as I've grown older I realize that these dictators are literally the only thing holding back the hordes of violent retards.

>libya

LOL. 0 chance of Trump being allowed to become president considering what's at stake.

BUT WHAT FOR?

yes. I'm so glad I wont have any children.

Our press is completely unreliable

"Syrian airstrikes kill 23; Russia, US allege violations"

cnn.com/2016/09/15/middleeast/syria-ceasefire/

i know you're used to the one-party system vladimir, but that's now how the rest of the world works

Apparently we didn't kill enough frogs.

Muahaahahaaha
Guess you are virgin retard with john deere cap

At this point is possible, northern Syria seems a civil war between CIA and Obama.

BUT WHY NOT?

>trusting the Clinton News Network with anything other than fabrications

they are reporting russian and syrian claims. there can be zero merit to this and everyone is already accepting it as fact

Not knowing about the amount of Jews in America.

King nigger realized that he only has a few weeks left to help his muslim bretheren and proteges at ISIS so he's going all out.

Ok ahmed, now go jerk off to al-baghdadis portrait.

Is that an argument? I don't think it is...

>Does Obama literally want ISIS to take over Syria?

Yes, there is documented proof, confirmed by General Flynn himself, that that was the goal if they could not dislodge Assad easily.

Damn.. how she can make 12 living bombs now THEN blowing herself to pieces? Unacceptable.

Yet the shit nation took her over for surgery, while her tribe probably would piss all over her while masturbating over the video of her corpse.

>BBC reports the US military admitted bombing SAA forces
>actual press release from the US military = "Russia says we bombed SAA"

It was probably the Russians fucking up. At least the US admits to friendly fire, whereas here the Russians are spinning their own fuckup against the US. It's like the USS Maine all over again. Stop falling for their lies.

Think about it. When has the US ever tried bombing IS troops fighting the SAA? Why would they suddenly try to do so now?

>pro-Assad soldiers see airplane bomb them
>they ask Russia wtf
>its da americanskys
>go whine on media about how americans bombed you
>BBC trusts Arabs' word like gold
>"s-see guys? totally unbiased!"

Ok. Its american style

Obummer doesn't get a say, sorry.
Good luck trying to enforce martial law to suspend elections when the military and police are overwhelmingly pro Trump.

Nothing new here, US is just being a rogue terrorist country.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts.

because (((USA))) deosnt like seeing ISIS getting defeated

>cnn.com/2016/09/15/middleeast/syria-ceasefire/
are you fucking blind Ted?
"The US military said Saturday a coalition airstrike may have struck Syrian soldiers, but the coalition never intentionally targets regime troops."

Holy shit this shilling.

It's like you're not even playing attention. Or can I not simultaneously want the Russians to kill all the rebels and still not trust the Russians at all? Is that too complex/nuanced for your pathetically tribal little brain to handle?

Trump is overwhelmingly Pro Israel as is a Presidential Requirement.

Russian cucks
twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/777236644227317761

Everyone else eating that bait

just let Russia take that shit hole who cares anymore

That's stupid. We all want trump

tfw him and Putin have a nuke competition to see who's vaporizes more

Holy shit this projecting.

AND was a drone attack in Paki years ago, so they say, but I bet was an acid attack 'cause the local moHamHead did not liked her in bed.

Ahmed, someone always will be here to slap you in the face with a horse dick, just like you like it.

Keep sh

Yes, like anyone who isn't a retard he's for our allies continuing to exist, but he's very strongly against the nation building & destabilization game, for peace with Russia, and has gotten massive opposition from the warhawks for this.

>bombing and murdering civilians in France
>bombing and murdering civilians in Germany
>bombing and murdering civilians in Japan
>now they bombing and murdering civilians in all Middle East

Why USA exist?

Would you stop spreading lies already, my diaspora friend?

US DoD has already confirmed that they have reports of this development. It's not a Russian conspiracy like your psychosis dictates

REEEEE AMERICA OUT OF SYRIA, ASSAD WILL WIN REEEEEEEE

>trust the zionist american regime that backs ISIS

yeah they would never bomb civilians on purpose that's immoral

Tl;dr?

>Nobel invents Dynamite
>When he's old, his brother dies, newspaper accidentally publishes an Obituary about him.
>Obituary shits all over him, "man who got rich inventing new ways to quickly kill people"
>Concerned for his reputation after death. he sets up the Nobel prize.
>Eventually the "Nobel Peace Prize" will be awarded to the U.S. president who has killed thousands with the strokes of his pen

It's like pottery.

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160917/1045418270/coalition-airstrike-bombing-syrian-army.html

US military officials acknowledge responsibility for the bombing attack against Syrian Army positions that paved the way for a major Daesh offensive against Assad government forces and that killed 80 Syrian service personnel, but claimed that the attack was an accident with the intended target being Daesh terrorists. The attack was conducted by two F-16 fighter jets and two A10 ground attack aircraft that came into Syrian airspace through the Iraqi border without authorization from the Assad government.
In the statement, Central Command says that "Coalition forces believed they were striking a Da'esh fighting position that they had been tracking for a significant amount of time before the strike. The coalition airstrike was halted immediately when coalition forces were informed by Russian officials that it was possible the personnel and vehicles targeted were part of the Syrian military." The statement, provided in full below, goes on to imply that Russia is somehow to blame for the egregious accident that killed the 80 Syrian soldiers because the US claims that it "had earlier informed Russian counterparts of the upcoming strike."

Nigger, the fucking americans themselves are admitting it.
>projecting
????????????????

Hello Schlomoberg Blattstein, hows your evening?

CENTCOM says it was a targetting error.

I wonder why they chose to bomb there. They never seem to bomb IS troops fighting Assad.

did u know that sputnik is a russian media?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc

Repeating digits confirm USA and Russia war by the end of the year.

Trips it starts by the end of the month.

kek be praised.

US bombed SAA

>US DoD has already confirmed that they have reports of this development.

The US DoD has confirmed that Russia says the US bombed the SAA.

US bombed people who were fighting ISIS

How much is Putin paying you Sven? 2 rubles a post?

They have been doing this for decades, Yugoslavia was destroyed by nationalism which was backed by the US.

RF bombed SAA, blames US

>(((accident)))
>blame Russia

nothing new under the sun, USA being terrorist cowards.

so this means US special forces in syria are free game right

Trusting a Zionist on his word. Why.

Wtf happened, that's not my pic.
I sent this: media.npr.org/news/images/2007/may/09/wolfowitz200by250-6c7026ebc0642f2391dafb07c179ce6ea83b375c-s6-c30.jpg

murrica sucks at war, nothing new here

Excushe me but why is this important?

Really made me think.

Check image. Check flag. Check post content..

Oh look a federalist shitlib from mainland Europe, advocating for the violent takeover and removal of millions of Europeans for the "greater good".

Fuck, I forget Vietnam, Korea etc ... fucking hell USA ...

Id wait for a reaction first if I were you.

They are playing a dangerous game with the "accidental" attacks. Syria could accidentally bomb the fuck out of US forces in the area.

Then what accidental nukes are exchanged?

Gg Muhammad.

Yeah, it's called the CIA!

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37398721

>Mfw that nigger in chief won't be executed or serve any jailtimep

I doubt that would work out well for ya.

yahoo.com/news/israeli-missile-brings-down-rocket-fired-syria-army-141830664.html

It's about equally plausible that it was just a fuckup caused by their arrogant refusal to coordinate with the SAA. Especially ridiculous since they could do this via RuAF intel sharing, without having to talk to them directly.

>trusting the jews to honor a ceasefire

1-Following coalition strike, nearly 300,000 citizens in Deir al Zor are now at risk from #ISIL unless something changes immediately.

2- Thardar mountain top was only strategic location that enabled Sy Army to protect the city of Deir al Zor. It is now firmly in #ISIL hands

3- Following the coalition strike, it only took #ISIL one hour to cross the river and take over #SyrianArmy position.

4- After years of efforts to protect Deir al Zor, a coalition strike on #SyrianArmy position on Thardar has handed #ISIL a huge prize

5- #SyrianArmy held this position for years. If this was indeed a mistake, who is going to now take responsibility for what happens next?

6- The possible fall of deir al zor to #ISIL can be seen as the mini version of the fall of mosul

WW3 announcement in 15 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=nPh6aa3ms1U

7-#Damascus currently faces a massive challenge to prevent the fall of Deir al Zor and its nearly 300,000 citizens

8- If the coalition strike is indeed a mistake, #Damascus is not aware of any such admission or of any plans to reverse #ISIL gains

Which is why the frog came back to kill you

or at least your establishment

you stopped prepping to type all that shit?

Why do you guys care so much about Syria? Fuck that place.

You're welcome. If the 40k didn't die, some other chad would have been fucking your mom, and you wouldn't have been born. We gave you the gift of life you ungrateful fucker.

I've been waiting 70 years for this Shoah. Inb4 Jews win again.

Imagine how bad this shit is going to get if Hillary gets into office.

Just in time for the elections.

Enjoy your neo-communist maidan :^)

twitter.com/ww3updates/status/777239433938546688

What did Russia mean by this?

Fuck

So, this single american strike has led to the fall of Deir al Zor, and probably to a counter offensive on Palmyra with the disengaged troops?

Thanks, will use this info in the next OP or the following posts.

FSA/Rebels are homosexuals

twitter.com/lslamIsTrash/status/777172588489535488

>The attack was conducted by two F-16 fighter jets and two A10 ground attack aircraft that came into Syrian airspace through the Iraqi border without authorization from the Assad government
>accident
Yeah sorry, our military isn't that incompetent. Past 8 years of foreign policy have been an absolute disaster. Thanks Obama.

Yes. The West definitely won't sacrifice an asset they spend so much time building up.

US aircraft bombed Soviet tanks at the end of WW2 because they didn't know they were Russian and and sometimes shot at Russian aircraft. That was with Josef Stalin, and there was no WW3.

Putin would have to be pathetically butthurt to actually start WW3 over this.

Yeah.

why I care is why is why does it look like the US is helping ISIS. Did you miss that part?

>protip - they are

But if women ruled the world there would be no wars

this. do you even butterfly effect frog?

It is when the current president moved the power to call Martial law soley in the hands of the POTUS

Bump

I got it from here, sorry that forgot to post source.

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/777212949094133760

Tfw vaguely know enough russian to read but not listen

Translate when it starts

> rides bear > butthurt > u wot m8

I piss on American graves in France you fucking criminal nation faggot.

The IS have gotten closer to the airport perimeter than this. They've survive, any attack on the airport will be horribly exposed to Russian jets and gunships.

>hey smoothskin, wanna trade?

People misunderstand the agenda here. Its not USA aiding ISIS.

Its military coup inside of US military against Obama and Kerry, since military doenst support their plans and needed "accident" to stop the current peace and talks.

>Nothing will come of this

I'm getting real tired waiting for the happening boys

Thanks for the help during the revolution though. At least Lafayette was bro-tier.

Why are we on the wrong side of this war again?

>Yes. The West definitely won't sacrifice an asset they spend so much time building up.

That's whats so infuriating to me. We've been helping the rebels for so long, that if we just change and start supporting Assad it'll look like we have no idea what we are doing.

Just admit you got it wrong on this one, and throw your support behind Assad and end this stupid thing.

Because your leaders are evil incarnate

Well, we have been helping ISIS from the beginning so it's not really that surprising.

the burgers reduce your I.Q. every generation

But then they can't build their pipeline. It was about cutting off Russian oil all along.

jesus christ, you know this was no accident or some simple miscommunication. this is all done for a purpose

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/777241311455940608

>If coalition strike on #SyrianArmy was mistake, would it make sense to now strike #ISIL after it took over position in less than 1 hour

Truly urges some to ponder..

So true.

No shittalking of burgers allowed m8. I gotta go shart in a mart later.

>US helps ISIS
How do people still believe this conspiracy nonsense?

americunts admitted themselves

twitter.com/WilliamsJon/status/777234761337057280

All their generals are shills now that want to draw this conflict out as long as possible for war profiteering.

I don't see how the military's action will change Obama and Kerry's current profiteering

Greed

Words are irrelevant, the results of each action speak for themselves.

Burgers taste like shit and fuck your body up.

Chaos maintains the global demand for our bases and equipment which employs poor directionless males in America and supports our economy which props up the global economy.
>Short answer: create chaos to maintain order.

Assad evil man, drop bomb gas own citizens
An ISIS victory will be fine and good for the Syrian people

>this is what the average American thinks

>Negotiate a ceasefire
>Russia you can't shoot
>OK
>Syria you can't shoot
>OK
MFW no one said I couldn't shoot...

Yea i want to get /comfy/ with the apocalypse :^(

sure you do kiddo

meanwhile in the real world

>tfw we will never see a large scale uprising in the Western world on the level of the French revolution

>yahoo.com/news/israeli-missile-brings-down-rocket-fired-syria-army-141830664.html

It doesn´t say it was fired from SAA. If you care to see the map, you´ll see Israel border is controlled by rebels not by SAA.

We had elections during our civil war

Old globalists perpetuating their order who they still can

What is the wests beef with Russia at this point? The soviet union collapsed almost 30 years ago. They are just a shadow of their former glory/threat.

Maybe your burgers. I eat delicious fast food burgers 3 times a week and am in great shape with a BMI of 20.

didn't some user predict this shit?

>america in charge of being white

kek

Indeed.

The US bombs IS every day and has deployed 5000 troops to Iraq to back the Iraqi Army and the Peshmerga to defeat them.

Doesn't sound like they support them whatsoever.

Am I missing something?

Isn't this just another case of the United States "Never Tire of Friendly Fire" Air Force up to their usual tricks again?

>tfw my grandad always told me about how he was more scared of the american planes than the german ones

Maybe if you faggots hadn't rolled over immediately you could have prevented it.

I cant believe this shit...

>The US is playing the "Oops, was a mistake" card.
>Nothing is gonna happen, but the tension escalated in %3000

Why?

>The war start but is not the US fault. So they keep the good look.

But why?????

>In open war the people will probably vote for shillary just like they voted for Bush.

WE JUST BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS WITH THE OLDEST MOVE IN THE BOOK.

You may remember this shit from the "THE DUTCH ANARCHIST TORCH THE REICHSTAG" movie or the "A FUCKING SERB SHOOT ME IN THE FACE" series.

We are fuuuuck

>What is the wests beef with Russia at this point?
The people who are in power lived during the cold war.
They are so stuck in this anti-Russia mindset that they can never drop it, Russia will always be the enemy for them

If you do that you would basically betray Israël and Saudi Arabia who would make you pay indirectly but still harshly with the oil price and metastased kikery in your country.

Lmao, that man stopped another terrorist attack, he did more for the west than you fat neckbeard ever will

Yeah, actually. Haven't you been paying attention?

Same reason as always - Jews

I'm gone for an hour and the US starts to openly side with ISIS?

Topkek

US official says condolence payments to Syrian families of troops killed in airstrike will be considered based on claims presented

twitter.com/barbarastarrcnn/status/777240316218933248

Oh by the way, what does that mean for Assad? He's realistically still going to win, right?

thinking of this?

Cuck ranking:
1. Murica
2. Sweden

Fuck. Beat me to it.

you know what's a great place to think?

probably just means that Russia will also break ceasefire to restore the balance in the coming days

Well I will say this, this isn't the 1st time burgers fucked up royally

youtube.com/watch?v=BSzBCgbicbA

>to openly side with ISIS?
Say correctly - a moderate opposition

All a big accident

Kek, "surgical strikes" are a DoD meme that basically don't exist in reality. Almost all the so-called smart bombs dropped by the USAF are old iron bombs in some cases literally left over from Vietnam retrofitted with GPS guidance tails.

There was a proposal for a truly surgical 'bomb' years ago: an aerodynamic casing filled with concrete rather than explosives, which could kinetically destroy a small building whilst leaving the surroundings undamaged. It never got anywhere because of the inherent ridiculousness of using a multi-million dollar fighter to drop a fancy rock on somebody.

just a prank bro

And then afterwards when France had their revolution, how did you help them back?

Oh right yeah you did JACK SHIT

Shut this thread down. U.S. didn't do anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=bV6sWKMlFMM

Doesn't mean they are above helping ISIS when it hurts Assad.

IT'S FUCKING ON HOLY SHIT

>mfw a hundred thousand innocent ragheads are butchered and raped over the coming weeks because america destroyed a fulcrum of defense against ISIS

>just a mistake guise

>just
>a
>prank
>bro

Literally dindu nuffin the post

It's just a one off :^)

>Which is why the frog came back to kill you
>
>or at least your establishment

>make ceasfire with jews
>stop the sealed trucks full of weapons they are trying to deliver to ISIS
>get bombed next day

>innocent ragheads

A FUCKING LEAF

wasn't he an American soldier though? LMAO

Going to be a lot more troublesome with ISIS now having an air force.

Russia convenes urgent UN Security Council meeting after US coalition strikes on Syrian army

rt.com/news/359686-un-security-urgent-meeting/

>The US is directly supporting ISIS now and not even ashamed.

Wow who would've guessed a Leader named Barack Hussein Obama would be helping out muslim terrorists? GG America. You fucking faggots.

>Russian Foreign Ministry
Lavrov nyaaaaa

Friendly fire , aviation ? wtf

It was successful wasn't it? We just didn't want to steal their glory.

>US fuck everything for the millionth time
>hurr evrybody else is cuck'd
>USA USA USA USA!!!

top kek faggots, except it's not funny anymore

In my opinion they shouldn't even be trying to bomb IS troops facing Assad, only ones in rear areas or fighting their allies. That way the SAA has the hardest time on the ground and advances the least, so US proxies can seize more territory.

I don't to set the world on fire!!

Maybe you can adopt him Hans, I'm sure he'll love the gibs and white women there.

They were already confirmed faggots by that point.

The civilians in that secular Syrian city are innocent you sick cunt

Thanks Obama.
Jesus Christ I wouldn't blame any country for wanting to nuke us when we're either this evil or incompetent. Sucks when the bombs start falling everyone will die except the people that deserve it.

Conveniently on a Saturday when on 12 US citizens will hear about it.

I couldn't help but notice that half of the US troops in the "US troops flee US-backed rebels" video were dressed as ISIS members.

The people who revolted didn't help you in your revolution you, the monarchy did...

I've never wanted to nuke canada more.

Accident my fucking ass

Innocent until the moment they leave their country, then they're rapist criminal welfare leeches, right? Just be honest and quit pretending you care about these people. Your "outrage" is pathetic and embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=G7-v0MAlwOM

you take that back RIGHT NOW

remove 'you'

Jesus Christ, our world is fucked up.

>amrikki momentarily forgets that it needs to pretend that its fighting and not arming the legions of insurgents on syria and the surrounding, which its been doing for years
>lapse kills a hundred functionally 'allied' soldiers manning a key defensive point and consigning a sizable settlement to jihadist occupation

'war on terror', everyone.

usa = isis

fuck america

>drop relief
>people come get it
>bomb the zone
I'm sorry, how is the USA supposed to be to "good guys" again ? The line is getting blurry.

Judging by the frenchie's response to you, I thought you were making a point of him being black, nvm Pierre just can't into conversation

One more reason to hate America. I hope Russia nuke them if Clinton win

nice denial

>LA LA LA LA I'LL IGNORE MY TYRANNICAL GOVERNEMNT BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A FAT PUSSY TO GRAB MY GUN AND DO SOMETHING LALA LA LA

In open war people vote conservative, not liberal.

>the monarchy did...
DELETE THIS!

Don't worry. WW3 would be the last war of the mankind.

>implying the refugees are legitimate syrian refugees
>implying extremists don't pretend to be refugees to get in and then become sleeper agent
>implying the majority of 'refugees' are even from Syria and not from anywhere in Africa or the middle east pretending to be refugees for gibs

No need, they're gonna rig it

WE WW3 NOW

PRAISE KEK AND DAHNALD HAND OVER THE DELEGATES AND NOBODY GETS HEART

DAHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD

Look, I barely have any idea what we're talking about, so I'm just gonna say this : "You're right, good point, I didn't think of it that way, you win, well played"

He right.
Now do you want to nuke GREAT Britton too?

Greasy Burger...

learn to read IDs namefag

RUSSIAN BROS MAKE NEW THREAD AND KEEP US POSTED ABOUT RUSSIAN RESPONSE IN STREAM

>I hope Russia nuke them if Clinton win
Unfortunately, it's impossible.

It's just like Battlefield 2!

IN WEST ALBERTA BORN AND RAISED
DER DELEGATEN I SPENT MOST OF MY DAYS
CHILLIN OUT RELAXIN THINKIN OF MY DELEGATES REAL COOL
DELEGATES DELEGATES

DELEGATES DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD

Why should a fucking woman be commander in chief to send MEN into battle to die. You know the type of shit men would get if they sent an army of women off to battle.

And just what were you expecting?
Did you fall for the "2nd amendment will protect me" meme?

why hasn't the russian stream started yet?

>leaf in charge of not embarassing themslves

just doing my usual rant

I do this everytime we see this shit

nothing new under the sun

what a MASSIVE fuck up, imagine if Russians died. (you know, actual people in the region, russians, US.)

we need to cut the shit and russia needs to cut the shit. Kurds get a piece of the oil and territory. turkey gets nothing, fuck them. ISIS dies. Assad stays.

The monarchy did nothing wrong :^)

If women ruled the world we'd all be dead in 6 months.

all you had to do, USA, was cooperate with syria

They want to have the ICBM's in the air before they announce anything.

>BMI of 200

ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=IZ8bvFGoJS0

holy shit shut the fuck up you retarded leafs

I'm sorry for all honest Americans but sadly we all know Clinton will win because some Americans are just too stupid. And then wars will keep getting worse.

I was thinking more along the lines of Ace Combat. Fuck, I need AC7 now.

It's the best way to let off steam while your people get bred out of existence isn't it? I know the feeling

>usa cooperating with anyone

you know the only way usa will (((cooperate))) with someone is if they basically agree to become their puppet?

hahaha ok it's 19.8 so I just rounded up.

>Almost all the so-called smart bombs dropped by the USAF are old iron bombs in some cases literally left over from Vietnam retrofitted with GPS guidance tails.
no shit faggot what else would they be

I'm a muslim champ

What's funny is none of you faggots can do anything about it.

HAHAHAHA!

We are going to make sure Assad is killed and we are going to take Syria for ourselves.

Get fucked, cunts.

This world is ours.

We will kill anyone who gets in our way.

Those Syrian soldiers were obliterated by our bombs and now ISIS has more territory.

Just try and stop us, fags.

>Kurds get a piece of the oil and territory
nope fuck them, Assad will reunite ALL of Syria
>turkey gets nothing
good, fuck them
>ISIS dies
good
>Assad stays.
now you're making sense

was this friendly fire or accident or targetted, can you autists make it clear what is happening right now

What a shocker

>America doesn't need allies, it needs vassals
t.butin

LOL

ХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮХPЮ
УИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИИ
PЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯЯ

that's not a carrier. thats an LHD

>t. prole serf

yeah, yours, sure

Americans NEVER BEFORE stroke neir Deir-er-Zor. And now they pretend they were targeting ISIS column trying to defend Syrians?

>and we are going to take Syria for ourselves.
you mean for greater Israel, right goy?

The US wants Islamist governments in the Middle East, not secular ones

>why?

Saudi Arabia wants Islamist governments in the Middle East, not secular ones

>why?

Because they are a fucking terrorist state

>Just try and stop us

define "us". Because if you think the people helping isis and you have common interests you're making a big mistake.

nah, but could you imagine :^)

> US-led airstrikes targeted SAA troops

try and stop israel? easy nuke it

fuck off soros, your time is comming

too bad it became Call of Doody with planes

Install PCSX2 and play the belkan war

you're an idiot.

implying we need to imagine when it comes to sweden

They said they'd been tracking the IS group that moved there. I guess it was a substantial force that moved into the area and since they had been following it they couldn't pass up the chance to take them out, clumped up as they appeared to be.

Course in the end they bombed the wrong clump.

PS2's are like ten euros now tho.

that was only Assault Horrizon. They returned everything back to normal with Infinity. AC7 will be a sequel to 04, btw.

Very good. Everything is going according to plan. Yes, our military shot down Syrian rockets over the Israeli Golan today, so expect another response from us (we have been bombing them in recent days).

This is going to escalate, but the Americans are good at what they do. Assad is going down.

Hey CIA, is it true the world is ruled in the shadows by Nazis who are going to make the 4th reich in 2017?

хopoший пocт

Can you read ? US bombs SAA, Russia informs US that it was SAA, US stops.
Russia didn't bomb anything...

Just pulling your 3rd leg Ameribro :^)

basically:
>US told Russia it was going to bomb ISIS target
>Russisa said ok
>US apparently hit Syrian army accidentally >Russia tells US: wrong target
>US: oh shit
>everyone now butthurt

>tfw when you are elderly they will be 1000 (adjusted for inflation(if society doesn't collapse))

Israelites really like their psytrance.
>be me
>go to 3 day psytrance rave in IL
>so disorganized the people who put it together ended up in jail after the event.
>parked next to an Israeli couple who flew across the fucking planet to party.
>hear stories of impromptu raves in the desert of Israel.

who dropped the ball? Pilots? Intellegence? And would we ask those question? Because if that would happen with RUssian planes and Kurdish troops, they would say it was order directly from Putin.

What is happening?!
Will it lead to pic related?

NEW THREAD FAGS

NEW THREAD FAGS

prepare for nukes

Good point.

this
with all these 'habbenings' lately, WW3 will never happen in our lifetime.

leaf made a thread you fucking nonce

ah nice thanks

>BUT WHAT FOR?
Surprise surprise.

ISIS is actually an American tool they support and work together with.

America needed ISIS to destroy Libya and Syria to support petrodollar and lower oil prices to destabilize Russia because it was slow burning cold war all along since Iraq.

In fact we're still at war.
Maybe Trump will make America fuck off anf mind it's own business, sounds good to me, the world is in peace and Murrikans save their military spendings.

So edgy Hassan.

(((HAPPENING)))

No, that's Trump, Farage and the new nationalists. We're actively trying to sabotage these efforts to take over our global control apparatus.

Oh come on now m80. What was it supposed to be, a show of force to remind Assad that ISIS will be among the groups to take over Syria?

So to the US

Islamic fundamentalism/ caliphate > Assad

Bumping