>Hillary STARTED Birther Movement there is no question about it

youtu.be/_QwEebZSSnk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtO--Lz1tWI
youtube.com/watch?v=cV3K_ML2UsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joe is Joe.

gotta post this on NSAbook and Twitter

Everybody is wondering if this was his master plan the whole fucking time.

It's hilarious.

>2015

Uh oh

I don't get these fucking people, are they liberals are not?

can somebody explain the "birther movement"?
I kinda missed this one

>TODAY

Yesteryear

Morningjoeisjoe is all out against Trump

what is with the atmosphere of this show? It's so quiet. It's like 9/11 happened the day before

Essentially saying Obama was born in Kenya and not the US which would disqualify him from the position by the US Constitution.

like many, they hate hillary and want bernie. people havent forgotten about dnc scams

Some days are chatty and everyone laughs.
For a long time, Mika has wanted Hillary to be president because she's a woman and a democrat. Recently Mike has started to lash out about Trump and get angry because everyone is catching on that Hillary is a terrible person and severely flawed.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtO--Lz1tWI

Joe has said that he's been trying to quit MSNBC but they won't let him, so he just doesn't give a fuck.

>Joe has said that he's been trying to quit MSNBC but they won't let him, so he just doesn't give a fuck.
source?

They just can't listen to directions. The management is clear on this issue, yet they fuck up.

This

He's mentioned it like once or twice on the show in a very coy way so most viewers don't notice and freak out.

>disqualify him from the position by the US Constitution.
I feel like that's not true.

sounds like bullshit

Obama told everyone he was born in Kenya and then said people were racist when they said he was born in Kenya.

Joe wants to be hardcore but (((they))) won't let him.

This. Even if you are born outside the US, the fact that his mom was a US citizen makes this a mute point.

You mean this?

You'd be surprised how many of these news hosts hate lying to the public so blatantly. They know its all bullshit. All of them can be easily replaced by the next person in line. They know if they go against the corporate media jews on top they won't be getting that sweet paycheck.

How long you think Joe has before he suicides?

they arnt wrong, but they are just trying desperately to suck up to the don after they burned that bridge and then realised he will probably win, thus burring their piece of shit joke careers

>I don't recall
Man, why do all Democrats have such bad memory?

4D CHESS

JOE QUIERE SER HARDCORE PERO SU MAMA NO LO DEJA

It's a shame really, who knew he would have shot himself in the back of the head 11 times.

REEE SHUT THIS DOWN GOYIM

SHUT
THIS
DOWN

>but they won't let him

Not Hillary but a Hillary staffer who has long since been fired. You guys are grasping at straws

Send this to Trump

When the bought and paid for newsies say

>Ya. Nah. Hillary started it.

Then you know you've lost. Dramatically lost.

At this point Trump has a dozen clips of Mainstream Media heavyweights agreeing with him that Hillary was the original birther.

All Hillary can do is keep blindly attacking trump. No he started it. He's a racist. He's hitler.

What a pathetic strategy.

Trump will dominate hillary at the debates, it will be a no contest K.O. She'll probably have an episode on live television, maybe even, if KEK wills it, a stroke on live television. The media will obviously try to downplay it and spin it as if her stroke was actually just severe diarrhea or some other ridiculous non stroke related nonsense.

What the fuck is this spicposting?

¿Porque escribes en español cuando la mayoría de estos Nazis no te entienden?

He has Saturday off

Well Mika wants to hate fuck Trump something fierce. She up front hates all that he said because it goes against her (((morals))) but she still gets wet when in the same room as Trump. Joe is Joe.

>a leaf

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

United States Constitution, Article II, Section I.

If Obama was born in Kenya to a mother who was/is a US Citizen and to a father who was/is a foreign national, he would still acquire United States Citizenship at birth according to US CIS Policy Manual volume 12, Part H, Chapter 3, Parts B & C.

Thus, he would still be eligible for office according to US Const Art. II, Sec. I.

Stop being fucking morons Cred Forums

His mother was a citizen so he would of been a natural born citizen. Same goes for Ted Cruz. Birther movement is a waste of time.

Fuck off. It's true and you know it

You have to go back.

>From 2015

Still relevant but you should have noted that this is an old clip

Yet again
>a leaf

That's what I'm saying.

Being born in a different country to at least one US Citizen still makes you a US citizen by acquisition, but not natural born. Which doesn't matter, because the Constitution specifically names both Natural Borns and all other Citizens as qualifying providing they meet the 35 year age requirement and 14 year residency requirement.

lol, I didn't read your reply to the other user, woulda gave me some context to what you were getting at, lol.

Probably
>Hillary a weak candidate and she'll probably lose to Obongo
>She'll probably run again
>I hate her guts so I'll teach her a lesson she'll never forget

DISAVOW DAHNALD

MUH PARTY OF LINCOLN

bump

>John Heileman

Thank you, John Heileman.

>People actually called Joe and Mika our guys during the primaries

This made me laugh.

Suck my dick senpai
My family have been US citizens since 1900.

Here's another (You) just for (You).

>that gif

Lol fuck... that's really the one reason I can't respect soccer. There is no other word for that kind of behavior but faggotry and it's practically part of the sport at this point.

It happens in niggerhoops also.

Play up anything in hopes of getting a foul called.

Who?

Hillary has to eat all her meals through straws. Can we grasp those and finally kill the bitch?

Why is Mika going so hysterical on Trump these days? You have to watch some of these video's, it's ridiculous.

Do you really think that? I think most of them are just useful idiots/true believers who really believe their bullshit.

Mika, for example, is far too emotional to think that she 'hates lying' she does genuinely believe her own bullshit.

he is the greatest challenge to her father's legacy and ideology in over half a century.

youtube.com/watch?v=cV3K_ML2UsI

I believe it. A useful idiot can be self aware if he's locked down hard enough with contracts and insular community.